【WUBEN US AMZ】 High CRI 1000 Lumens Warm Light Flashlight in 20% OFF

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
WUBEN
WUBEN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/01/2020 - 04:23
Posts: 102
Location: United States
【WUBEN US AMZ】 High CRI 1000 Lumens Warm Light Flashlight in 20% OFF

Limited Supply, Hurry Now

Listing price: 52.99 USD

Discount Price: $42.39 (20% off) 

Code:  IJ7U3LY3

Link: https://amzn.to/3iaKQED

 

Check more details in 12.2K subscribers Youtubers Charles BridgTec review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJOvfIH1-jc&t=734s

WUBEN, a 39 years old flashlight manufacture
US AMZ: https://amzn.to/2XvVTRb CA AMZ: https://amzn.to/35dctJI
AU AMZ: https://amzn.to/32J6Phm
DE AMZ: ttps://amzn.to/3aOf5it
IT AMZ:  https://amzn.to/3k6iCx4

Edited by: WUBEN on 08/06/2020 - 23:50
toddcshoe
toddcshoe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 4 min ago
Joined: 01/24/2018 - 23:49
Posts: 2584
Location: Foley, MO

Very nice light. I bought one a few months ago. Great temp and beam. Thank you for the deal.

"Everywhere I go, there I am"

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 1 sec ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 6873
Location: Portugal

toddcshoe wrote:
Very nice light. I bought one a few months ago. Great temp and beam. Thank you for the deal.

Hum, does it have the same UI as the “regular” T046R?
I bought one of the batch made for BLF (with XP-G3 5000K 90CRI), but the Nichia seems nicer .
river345
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 17 hours ago
Joined: 07/07/2020 - 03:07
Posts: 176

Nice tint on that light, I can see why people like Nichia 219c. Does Wuben make a headlamp? I didn’t come across one in my search.

Dang, that’s tempting. I need to hold back, I have too many lights. Wife will be mad.

peg matite
peg matite's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 23 hours ago
Joined: 01/02/2019 - 17:47
Posts: 420
Location: EOK

This is a really nice light. I have had one for about a year. Nice 2 button interface and great tint. In my view, a “219b-ish” 219c.

TeeJayEDC
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2020 - 12:04
Posts: 11
Location: Earth Kingdom

Promo code Does NOT working. Only take off $0.53 Facepalm Facepalm

Lux-Perpetua
Lux-Perpetua's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 33 min ago
Joined: 03/01/2018 - 04:39
Posts: 3194

Why only 20% OFF when Wuben once offered 100% OFF? Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

(yes, this was real, no fake - the "Geschenkgutschein" was a public code from Wu Ben Only, displayed on the product page on Amazon.de)

 

BurningPlayd0h
BurningPlayd0h's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 21 hours ago
Joined: 06/22/2018 - 02:16
Posts: 1788
Location: MN

Does this have a boost driver like the TO50R?

TeeJayEDC
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/22/2020 - 12:04
Posts: 11
Location: Earth Kingdom

Lux-Perpetua wrote:

Why only 20% OFF when Wuben once offered 100% OFF? Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile



OMG how did I missed that. Big Smile

Plus, this is $0.5 discount which is 1% discount not 20%. Facepalm

SKV89
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 17 hours ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 4338
Location: US

I bought a few TO46R 2 years ago and modded them with the SST-20 emitters. Excellent light. I’m more interested in discounts for the TO50R though because it has a very effiicent boost driver and can also be used as a power bank to charge cell phones.

WUBEN
WUBEN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/01/2020 - 04:23
Posts: 102
Location: United States

Oh, God, I made a mistake. Pls try: IJ7U3LY3 ( active after 4 hours from now) for the truly 20% off Smile

WUBEN, a 39 years old flashlight manufacture
US AMZ: https://amzn.to/2XvVTRb CA AMZ: https://amzn.to/35dctJI
AU AMZ: https://amzn.to/32J6Phm
DE AMZ: ttps://amzn.to/3aOf5it
IT AMZ:  https://amzn.to/3k6iCx4

WUBEN
WUBEN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/01/2020 - 04:23
Posts: 102
Location: United States

Humm, that was a celebration activity 2 years ago to feedback WUBEN supporters.

 

We might run this deal again sometime this year, stay tuned!

WUBEN, a 39 years old flashlight manufacture
US AMZ: https://amzn.to/2XvVTRb CA AMZ: https://amzn.to/35dctJI
AU AMZ: https://amzn.to/32J6Phm
DE AMZ: ttps://amzn.to/3aOf5it
IT AMZ:  https://amzn.to/3k6iCx4

WUBEN
WUBEN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/01/2020 - 04:23
Posts: 102
Location: United States

The headlamp will be coming soon sooon. Wife will be happy if you can invite her to your flashlight party

WUBEN, a 39 years old flashlight manufacture
US AMZ: https://amzn.to/2XvVTRb CA AMZ: https://amzn.to/35dctJI
AU AMZ: https://amzn.to/32J6Phm
DE AMZ: ttps://amzn.to/3aOf5it
IT AMZ:  https://amzn.to/3k6iCx4

WUBEN
WUBEN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/01/2020 - 04:23
Posts: 102
Location: United States

Thanks for your support of WUBEN torches. Will keep you updated if we have any TO50R deals.

WUBEN, a 39 years old flashlight manufacture
US AMZ: https://amzn.to/2XvVTRb CA AMZ: https://amzn.to/35dctJI
AU AMZ: https://amzn.to/32J6Phm
DE AMZ: ttps://amzn.to/3aOf5it
IT AMZ:  https://amzn.to/3k6iCx4

WUBEN
WUBEN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/01/2020 - 04:23
Posts: 102
Location: United States

Dang, IJ7U3LY3 is the code for truly 20% off  Big Smile

WUBEN, a 39 years old flashlight manufacture
US AMZ: https://amzn.to/2XvVTRb CA AMZ: https://amzn.to/35dctJI
AU AMZ: https://amzn.to/32J6Phm
DE AMZ: ttps://amzn.to/3aOf5it
IT AMZ:  https://amzn.to/3k6iCx4

WUBEN
WUBEN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/01/2020 - 04:23
Posts: 102
Location: United States

I'm afraid the driver of them are quite different. Sinces, TO50R will be used as a power bank while TO46R is just a led flashlight

WUBEN, a 39 years old flashlight manufacture
US AMZ: https://amzn.to/2XvVTRb CA AMZ: https://amzn.to/35dctJI
AU AMZ: https://amzn.to/32J6Phm
DE AMZ: ttps://amzn.to/3aOf5it
IT AMZ:  https://amzn.to/3k6iCx4

Xikex
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 17 hours ago
Joined: 01/25/2018 - 18:45
Posts: 145
Location: San diego

i guess i came to the party late, the code doesnt work for me.

travis
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 22 hours ago
Joined: 03/19/2012 - 23:54
Posts: 1010
Location: SoCal

Dont think it has been 4 hours for the code to update…yet

“"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.””
-George Washington

toddcshoe
toddcshoe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 4 min ago
Joined: 01/24/2018 - 23:49
Posts: 2584
Location: Foley, MO
MascaratumB wrote:
toddcshoe wrote:
Very nice light. I bought one a few months ago. Great temp and beam. Thank you for the deal.
Hum, does it have the same UI as the “regular” T046R? I bought one of the batch made for BLF (with XP-G3 5000K 90CRI), but the Nichia seems nicer .

Not sure. Power button for on of course, memorizes last mode used. mode button for mode changes. Press and hold power for momentary turbo from off, press and hold mode switch for momentary strobe from off. From on press and hold power for constant turbo or press and hold mode button for constant strobe. Press and hold both buttons from off for lockout.

I had one of the originals but couldn’t recall the UI.

The Nichia is definitely worth it. So as long as you can live with mode memory. If it just had a instant shortcut to low it would be 5 stars.

"Everywhere I go, there I am"

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 1 sec ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 6873
Location: Portugal

toddcshoe wrote:
Not sure. Power button for on of course, memorizes last mode used. mode button for mode changes. Press and hold power for momentary turbo from off, press and hold mode switch for momentary strobe from off. From on press and hold power for constant turbo or press and hold mode button for constant strobe. Press and hold both buttons from off for lockout.

I had one of the originals but couldn’t recall the UI.

The Nichia is definitely worth it. So as long as you can live with mode memory. If it just had a instant shortcut to low it would be 5 stars.

Thanks for the description of the UI, toddcshoe! It is similar to the “regular” TO46R Tired

I had the “hope” that Wuben had incorporated the TO50R UI in this light as it would be amazing, specially with the Nichia leds. But it seems that it will not be very “possible”. Oops

I still have that hope! DO YOU READ ME WUBEN? Innocent

WUBEN
WUBEN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/01/2020 - 04:23
Posts: 102
Location: United States

IMHO, TO46R and TO50R UI are quite similar, pls check details as follows. And which part of the TO50R UI has attracted you most?

 

Here is the description of TO46R UI: 

 

1. ON/OFF: Single click power switch to turn on or turn of the flashlight

 

2. output selections: When the light is on, single click on
W switch to cycle through Eco-Low-Mid-High-Turbo.
This light has output memory function, every time it
will be turned on the memorized output level.


3. Instant Turbo: When the light is off, press and hold
power switch to activate Turbo, release to turn it off.
When the light is on, press and hold the power switch  to
activate Turbo and constant on, and click to turn it off.


4. Instant Strobe: When the light is off, press and hold
W switch to activate Strobe, release to turn it off. When
the light is on, press and hold o switch to activate
Strobe, and click to return to the previous output level.


5. SOS: When the light is on, press and hold W switch to
activate Strobe and then SOS after 3 seconds, single
Click to return to the previous output level.


6. Lockout and unlock: When the light is off, press and
blink to indicate the lockout, press and hold again until
it blinks again to unlock the light.

 

TO50R Operation: 


  1. ON/OFF
    A single click on the Power switch to turn on/off the flashlight

  2. Instant Moonlight mode: When the light is off, press
    and hold the light for 1s to activate Moonlight mode.

  3. Cycle Mode: Single click on W switch to cycle through Micro-Low-Mid-High-Turbo.

  4. Instant Turbo:
    Press and hold the Power switch to activate Turbo. Press and hold the Power switch again to return to
    the previous status. A single click on W switch to return to Low output level.
    Press and hold W switch to activate Turbo, release to return to the previous status.

  5. Flash Mode
    ON: Press and hold the Power switch for 2s to activate Strobe.

  6. Flash mode selections: Single click on W switch to cycle through 4 flash modes (Strobe- Beacon  1s -Beacon 10s - SOS).

  7. Instant Turbo
    When the light is off, press and hold W switch to activate turbo, release to return to the previous status.
  8. Lock and Unlock

        Lockout: When the light is off, press and hold the power switch 8s to lock out the flashlight ( it will be turn off after a blink)

        Unlock: When the light is off, press and hold the power switch 5s to unlock the flashlight ( it will be turned on low output level)

 

 

WUBEN, a 39 years old flashlight manufacture
US AMZ: https://amzn.to/2XvVTRb CA AMZ: https://amzn.to/35dctJI
AU AMZ: https://amzn.to/32J6Phm
DE AMZ: ttps://amzn.to/3aOf5it
IT AMZ:  https://amzn.to/3k6iCx4

BurningPlayd0h
BurningPlayd0h's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 21 hours ago
Joined: 06/22/2018 - 02:16
Posts: 1788
Location: MN

TO46R lacks a shortcut to the lowest mode (listed as “Instant Moonlight Mode” for TO50R) which to me and many others is basically an essential feature for any EDC light.

5lm is also much too bright for use with dark-adjusted eyes and to preserve night vision. 1lm like on the TO50R or even much lower would be preferable.

WUBEN
WUBEN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/01/2020 - 04:23
Posts: 102
Location: United States

That's true. 5LM is too much in a dark situation. 

 

If you have other more suggestions, kindly let me know. WUBNE will keep improving to make a torch that everyone loves

WUBEN, a 39 years old flashlight manufacture
US AMZ: https://amzn.to/2XvVTRb CA AMZ: https://amzn.to/35dctJI
AU AMZ: https://amzn.to/32J6Phm
DE AMZ: ttps://amzn.to/3aOf5it
IT AMZ:  https://amzn.to/3k6iCx4

Taskulamppu
Taskulamppu's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/08/2019 - 11:11
Posts: 40
Location: Finland

Micro-USB is the deal breaker for me. All phones come with USB Type-C cables. Nobody carries Micro-USB cables with them anymore…

WUBEN
WUBEN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/01/2020 - 04:23
Posts: 102
Location: United States

Humm, that's why WUBEN new release products use type C rather than USB charging

WUBEN, a 39 years old flashlight manufacture
US AMZ: https://amzn.to/2XvVTRb CA AMZ: https://amzn.to/35dctJI
AU AMZ: https://amzn.to/32J6Phm
DE AMZ: ttps://amzn.to/3aOf5it
IT AMZ:  https://amzn.to/3k6iCx4

WUBEN
WUBEN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/01/2020 - 04:23
Posts: 102
Location: United States

Xikex wrote:
i guess i came to the party late, the code doesnt work for me.

 

 IJ7U3LY3 is the code for truly 20% off

 

What kind of code might work for ya?

WUBEN, a 39 years old flashlight manufacture
US AMZ: https://amzn.to/2XvVTRb CA AMZ: https://amzn.to/35dctJI
AU AMZ: https://amzn.to/32J6Phm
DE AMZ: ttps://amzn.to/3aOf5it
IT AMZ:  https://amzn.to/3k6iCx4

Xikex
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 17 hours ago
Joined: 01/25/2018 - 18:45
Posts: 145
Location: San diego
WUBEN wrote:

Xikex wrote:
i guess i came to the party late, the code doesnt work for me.

 


 IJ7U3LY3 is the code for truly 20% off


 


What kind of code might work for ya?

Got too excited and didnt wait long enough for the code to go live. This will be my first light with nichia leds. It should be here tomorrow.

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 1 sec ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 6873
Location: Portugal

BurningPlayd0h wrote:
TO46R lacks a shortcut to the lowest mode (listed as “Instant Moonlight Mode” for TO50R) which to me and many others is basically an essential feature for any EDC light.

5lm is also much too bright for use with dark-adjusted eyes and to preserve night vision. 1lm like on the TO50R or even much lower would be preferable.


I second this:
lower moonlight
direct access to moonlight/lowest mode

These are things that standout in the TO50R and that the TO46R could have! I have one, but with a new UI (and these Nichia or other good leds) I would get another! Thumbs Up

And…I guess many other lights in Wuben’s line-up would benefit from these changes too Wink Innocent

WUBEN
WUBEN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/01/2020 - 04:23
Posts: 102
Location: United States

MascaratumB wrote:
BurningPlayd0h wrote:
TO46R lacks a shortcut to the lowest mode (listed as "Instant Moonlight Mode" for TO50R) which to me and many others is basically an essential feature for any EDC light. 5lm is also much too bright for use with dark-adjusted eyes and to preserve night vision. 1lm like on the TO50R or even much lower would be preferable.
I second this: lower moonlight direct access to moonlight/lowest mode These are things that standout in the TO50R and that the TO46R could have! I have one, but with a new UI (and these Nichia or other good leds) I would get another! Thumbs Up And...I guess many other lights in Wuben's line-up would benefit from these changes too Wink O:)

 

 

Thanks for the awesome suggestions. 

Compare to instant access to "Strobe" or "SOS'', instant to moonlight or the lowest mode is more practical or favor by users, right? 

WUBEN, a 39 years old flashlight manufacture
US AMZ: https://amzn.to/2XvVTRb CA AMZ: https://amzn.to/35dctJI
AU AMZ: https://amzn.to/32J6Phm
DE AMZ: ttps://amzn.to/3aOf5it
IT AMZ:  https://amzn.to/3k6iCx4

WUBEN
WUBEN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/01/2020 - 04:23
Posts: 102
Location: United States

Xikex wrote:
WUBEN wrote:

Xikex wrote:
i guess i came to the party late, the code doesnt work for me.

 

 IJ7U3LY3 is the code for truly 20% off

 

What kind of code might work for ya?

Got too excited and didnt wait long enough for the code to go live. This will be my first light with nichia leds. It should be here tomorrow.

 

Wooo, found a new WUBEN flashlight fan. Don't forget to publish your opinions about the TO46R and helps other flashlight fans know more about it.

 

WUBEN, a 39 years old flashlight manufacture
US AMZ: https://amzn.to/2XvVTRb CA AMZ: https://amzn.to/35dctJI
AU AMZ: https://amzn.to/32J6Phm
DE AMZ: ttps://amzn.to/3aOf5it
IT AMZ:  https://amzn.to/3k6iCx4

river345
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 17 hours ago
Joined: 07/07/2020 - 03:07
Posts: 176
WUBEN wrote:

Compare to instant access to “Strobe” or “SOS’‘, instant to moonlight or the lowest mode is more practical or favor by users, right? 

For me, instant access to moonlight definitely a requirement. I’ve never consider shortscuts to strobe even a desirable feature in any of my lights.