where do i get driver?? /included photos now

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
adyscarborough
adyscarborough's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 8 months ago
Joined: 06/10/2012 - 12:56
Posts: 343
Location: UK Scarborough
where do i get driver?? /included photos now

hi, where do i get a driver for my keygos ke-5??
and how the hell do i go about fitting it???!!! :~

Edited by: adyscarborough on 07/14/2012 - 09:00
Sardion Master
Sardion Master's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 years 5 months ago
Joined: 05/07/2012 - 19:54
Posts: 259
Location: Tennessee

I have been looking for the East-092B myself. No luck so far..

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/8733

Post #9 in the above thread, talks about using the driver linked below and piggybacking one 380ma chip to get 3420ma total current

http://www.kaidomain.com/product/details.S020073

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

adyscarborough
adyscarborough's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 8 months ago
Joined: 06/10/2012 - 12:56
Posts: 343
Location: UK Scarborough

Sardion Master wrote:
I have been looking for the East-092B myself. No luck so far..

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/8733

Post #9 in the above thread, talks about using the driver linked below and piggybacking one 380ma chip to get 3420ma total current

http://www.kaidomain.com/product/details.S020073
hi, mine actually says east 092 on the back of it?? so is this a good one??? bit confused as my xtar wk26 rated at 250 lumens appears a lot brighter than the keygos ke-5. i dont even really know how how to do it even if i got a new driver :~
E1320
E1320's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 5 days ago
Joined: 03/30/2011 - 05:26
Posts: 3376
Location: New Hampshire

I have a bunch of East-92 drivers if anyone wants one just pay the shipping and I will send you one.

I am already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

adyscarborough
adyscarborough's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 8 months ago
Joined: 06/10/2012 - 12:56
Posts: 343
Location: UK Scarborough





some photos, i dont know if this is a good driver or not???

E1320
E1320's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 5 days ago
Joined: 03/30/2011 - 05:26
Posts: 3376
Location: New Hampshire
adyscarborough wrote:
i dont know if this is a good driver or not???

If you want a direct drive high mode it’s not a bad driver. The modes are nicely spaced and the PWN doesn’t appear to bad to me.

I am already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

JohnnyMac
JohnnyMac's picture
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 04/12/2011 - 16:03
Posts: 8867
Location: Eastern PA
E1320 wrote:
adyscarborough wrote:
i dont know if this is a good driver or not???

If you want a direct drive high mode it’s not a bad driver. The modes are nicely spaced and the PWN doesn’t appear to bad to me.


Agreed.
Buwuve
Buwuve's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 02/11/2011 - 14:49
Posts: 1975
Location: Germany
adyscarborough wrote:
hi, mine actually says east 092 on the back of it?? so is this a good one??? bit confused as my xtar wk26 rated at 250 lumens appears a lot brighter than the keygos ke-5.

I have two Keygos, one with east 092, one with the east 092B. Both take more as 4A on high (full charged unprotected Samsung 18650). Both a bright, but more a thrower as a flooder.
Both are brighter as the Fenix TK15 (337 ANSI lumens) and similar or a little bit brighter as the Manafont Ultrafire XM-L 3 Mode drop-in (which is one of the brightest drop-ins in the market).

Could you measure the Ampere with a multimeter?

Light up the darkness.

adyscarborough
adyscarborough's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 8 months ago
Joined: 06/10/2012 - 12:56
Posts: 343
Location: UK Scarborough

yes i think im going to go get a multimeter and try that…. i may do a beamshot to show the difference

adyscarborough
adyscarborough's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 8 months ago
Joined: 06/10/2012 - 12:56
Posts: 343
Location: UK Scarborough
JohnnyMac wrote:
E1320 wrote:
adyscarborough wrote:
i dont know if this is a good driver or not???

If you want a direct drive high mode it’s not a bad driver. The modes are nicely spaced and the PWN doesn’t appear to bad to me.


Agreed.

heres some beam shots
left; xtar wk26-250 lumens, right keygos ke-5

left; olight m3x triton- 700 lumens, right keygos ke-5