My Nitecore EA4

261 posts / 0 new
Last post
atbglenn
atbglenn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 3 months ago
Joined: 07/29/2011 - 12:04
Posts: 5766
Location: Long Island, New York

rikr wrote:
atbglenn wrote:

bh46118 wrote:
I started a thread on CPF with an EA4 tint comparison if you might be interested. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?351854-EA4-Cool-White... Bruce

Excellent shots! 

+1 I agree on the CW Glenn. ;)

Rick, I saw you on an unnamed forum lol! I promise I won't say a word! 

Boycott Nike

rikr
rikr's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 days ago
Joined: 09/03/2011 - 21:50
Posts: 2163
Location: Fenton, MO
atbglenn wrote:

rikr wrote:
atbglenn wrote:

bh46118 wrote:
I started a thread on CPF with an EA4 tint comparison if you might be interested. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?351854-EA4-Cool-White... Bruce

Excellent shots! 

+1 I agree on the CW Glenn. Wink

Rick, I saw you on an unnamed forum lol! I promise I won’t say a word! 

Thanks Glenn, but I posted under you.. :bigsmile: Big Smile

 

 

 New Collection / Old Collection

 
csshih
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 10 months ago
Joined: 10/13/2011 - 15:21
Posts: 104
Location: San Jose

Pulsar wrote:
maybe craig would let it go for a discount??? :bigsmile:

I shall have to have a scratch and dent sale soon. Big Smile

Craig

Pulsar
Pulsar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 days ago
Joined: 07/29/2011 - 00:41
Posts: 5848
Location: Maine

well keep me in mind for that ea4 when you do :bigsmile:
this broke flashaholic needs one lol

Ouchyfoot
Ouchyfoot's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/01/2012 - 06:15
Posts: 5089
Location: Canada

bh46118 wrote:
I started a thread on CPF with an EA4 tint comparison if you might be interested. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?351854-EA4-Cool-White...

Bruce


Very nice beamshots. Thank you very much.
bh46118
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 12/14/2011 - 21:18
Posts: 131
Location: Central Indiana

You Bet !

My intention is to help everyone get the one they want, although I don’t think you can go wrong no mater which one you get.

Ouchyfoot wrote:
bh46118 wrote:
I started a thread on CPF with an EA4 tint comparison if you might be interested. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?351854-EA4-Cool-White...

Bruce


Very nice beamshots. Thank you very much.
rikr
rikr's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 days ago
Joined: 09/03/2011 - 21:50
Posts: 2163
Location: Fenton, MO

bh46118 wrote:
You Bet !

My intention is to help everyone get the one they want, although I don’t think you can go wrong no mater which one you get.

Ouchyfoot wrote:
bh46118 wrote:
I started a thread on CPF with an EA4 tint comparison if you might be interested. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?351854-EA4-Cool-White...

Bruce


Very nice beamshots. Thank you very much.

I agree I wish I could have the NW also. Wink Great job on the pictures it truly shows the power of these little monsters.

 

 

 New Collection / Old Collection

 
atbglenn
atbglenn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 3 months ago
Joined: 07/29/2011 - 12:04
Posts: 5766
Location: Long Island, New York

I'm really loving my EA4. It's my favorite new purchase I've made in the last couple of months!

Boycott Nike

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO
atbglenn wrote:

I’m really loving my EA4. It’s my favorite new purchase I’ve made in the last couple of months!

Ok Glenn, point taken. I’m getting one. I hate you and Rick as well. You guys are nothing but bad influences for guys like me who might buy a couple lights a year.

atbglenn
atbglenn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 3 months ago
Joined: 07/29/2011 - 12:04
Posts: 5766
Location: Long Island, New York

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
atbglenn wrote:

I'm really loving my EA4. It's my favorite new purchase I've made in the last couple of months!

Ok Glenn, point taken. I'm getting one. I hate you and Rick as well. You guys are nothing but bad influences for guys like me who might buy a couple lights a year.

It's ok to hate me pal. I understand completely.....lol!

Boycott Nike

scaru
scaru's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 10 months ago
Joined: 03/22/2012 - 13:36
Posts: 6946
Location: Virginia

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
You guys are nothing but bad influences for guys like me who might buy a couple lights a year.

With BLF to help you spend your money it's closer to a couple lights a month. Silly

rikr
rikr's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 days ago
Joined: 09/03/2011 - 21:50
Posts: 2163
Location: Fenton, MO
atbglenn wrote:

I’m really loving my EA4. It’s my favorite new purchase I’ve made in the last couple of months!

I know what you mean Glenn, it’s amazing what this light can do!! I am so glad I pulled the trigger to get one when I did…c Wink

 

 

 New Collection / Old Collection

 
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO
rikr wrote:
atbglenn wrote:

I’m really loving my EA4. It’s my favorite new purchase I’ve made in the last couple of months!

I know what you mean Glenn, it’s amazing what this light can do!! I am so glad I pulled the trigger to get one when I did…c Wink

Well I would personally like to congratulate Rick for having one of the best viewed threads of the year on BLF. This one has had lots and lots of hits.

Way to go buddy!

Brad

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO

And yes I am ordering one this week. No thanks to you Rick I might add.

scaru
scaru's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 10 months ago
Joined: 03/22/2012 - 13:36
Posts: 6946
Location: Virginia

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
Well I would personally like to congratulate Rick for having one of the best viewed threads of the year on BLF. This one has had lots and lots of hits. Way to go buddy! Brad

Wow! This thread has gotten a ton of views. Congrats Rick!

rikr
rikr's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 days ago
Joined: 09/03/2011 - 21:50
Posts: 2163
Location: Fenton, MO
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
And yes I am ordering one this week. No thanks to you Rick I might add.
Why Thank you Brad, I feel like I just won the Golden Flashlight award!! (golden globe) You won’t be sorry on this purchase!! Happy new year buddy!!

 

 

 New Collection / Old Collection

 
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO
rikr wrote:
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
And yes I am ordering one this week. No thanks to you Rick I might add.
Why Thank you Brad, I feel like I just won the Golden Flashlight award!! (golden globe) You won’t be sorry on this purchase!! Happy new year buddy!!

You earned it buddy.
you are my motivation to keep buying flashlights. Everytime I go and see your collection my jaw just drops in awe!

Guys I can’t tell you how aweome it is to view Rick’s flashlight collection in person. Seeing it on here is one thing, but being able to have the honor to see it in peron is just overwhelming to say the least.

Brad

rikr
rikr's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 days ago
Joined: 09/03/2011 - 21:50
Posts: 2163
Location: Fenton, MO
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
rikr wrote:
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
And yes I am ordering one this week. No thanks to you Rick I might add.
Why Thank you Brad, I feel like I just won the Golden Flashlight award!! (golden globe) You won’t be sorry on this purchase!! Happy new year buddy!!

You earned it buddy.
you are my motivation to keep buying flashlights. Everytime I go and see your collection my jaw just drops in awe!

Guys I can’t tell you how aweome it is to view Rick’s flashlight collection in person. Seeing it on here is one thing, but being able to have the honor to see it in peron is just overwhelming to say the least.

Brad

Thank you Brad, I feel honored coming from you.

 

 

 New Collection / Old Collection

 
MRsDNF
MRsDNF's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 12/22/2011 - 21:18
Posts: 13473
Location: A light beam away from the missus in the land of Aus.

It would be a nice gesture if all my friends here chipped in and bought me the light of the year. Thanks fellas your all champions in my book.

 

djozz quotes, "it came with chinese lettering that is chinese to me".

                      "My man mousehole needs one too"

old4570 said "I'm not an expert , so don't suffer from any such technical restrictions".

Old-Lumens. Highly admired and cherished member of Budget Light Forum. 11.5.2011 - 20.12.16. RIP.

 

rikr
rikr's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 days ago
Joined: 09/03/2011 - 21:50
Posts: 2163
Location: Fenton, MO
scaru wrote:

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
Well I would personally like to congratulate Rick for having one of the best viewed threads of the year on BLF. This one has had lots and lots of hits. Way to go buddy! Brad

Wow! This thread has gotten a ton of views. Congrats Rick!

Thank you

 

 

 New Collection / Old Collection

 

Pages