Updated: (ShenZhen) SanXing. Internet .Ltd---No.1 - Buyer Beware - Sells On AliExpress

60 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO
Updated: (ShenZhen) SanXing. Internet .Ltd---No.1 - Buyer Beware - Sells On AliExpress

I bought a battery pack for my HID flashlight from a seller there and have yet been able to track it with the tracking # provided. He gives me a link that is in Chinese. I was able once to get to where I could see some info. But now I can’t. I filed a complaint with AliExpress. But this just about tells me not to buy from them again with this bad experience.

Ok my bad.

I can track it.

I’ll update the title.

Update: Complaint was escalated by me to a claim. Case is now closed. AliExpress is issuing me a full refund and I get to keep the battery pack. So with that I thank them.

Edited by: ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS on 01/11/2013 - 11:46
Ouchyfoot
Ouchyfoot's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 09/01/2012 - 06:15
Posts: 5089
Location: Canada

Is your problem withe the seller, or China Post? China post is the worst for tracking info. Once it’s left the country I can track it fine using Canada Post.
Hong Kong and Singapore Post are much better.

scaru
scaru's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 11 months ago
Joined: 03/22/2012 - 13:36
Posts: 6946
Location: Virginia

Brad, IIRC this was sent through something other than china post right? If so then you can just use Google Chrome to translate the page to english. 

Streamer
Streamer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 11 months ago
Joined: 12/01/2011 - 21:06
Posts: 3792
Location: TX

Lately for me ALL Chinese vendors suck…still waiting on items shipped out Nov 26 from TMart & DX. |(

I don’t wanna order from China from here on out…EXCEPT FOR FAST TECH !!! :bigsmile:

I just wish FAST TECH had everything we at the forum needed…they’d get ALL of my business.

wahoowad
wahoowad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 13 hours ago
Joined: 12/03/2012 - 22:50
Posts: 536
Location: VA
Streamer wrote:
still waiting on items shipped out Nov 26 from TMart & DX.

Sheez…I’ve received DX stuff ordered after your order…

       
       
wahoowad
wahoowad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 13 hours ago
Joined: 12/03/2012 - 22:50
Posts: 536
Location: VA

And…I hope my AliExpress order with Doing Outdoor comes through… Tired

       
       
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO
Ouchyfoot wrote:
Is your problem withe the seller, or China Post? China post is the worst for tracking info. Once it’s left the country I can track it fine using Canada Post. Hong Kong and Singapore Post are much better.

I just don’t like their layout and how hard it is to use their site. It takes me for ever to understand how they want you to do what you need to do in otherwords.

Ouchyfoot
Ouchyfoot's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 09/01/2012 - 06:15
Posts: 5089
Location: Canada

It’s not the vendors, it’s the carriers. Once it’s in the postal system the vendors have no control whatsoever. When deciding, I always look to see what postal system the vendors are offering. If I’m just ordering a bunch cheap crap, China Post is fine. Hong Kong and Singapore are better.
Even during Christmas I got all my stuff, from all three carriers without a hitch. Chrismas and Newyears must be nuts in Asian post offices. I work in the biggest postal facillity in Canada, and you could not even imagine the shear volume from Asia just for Canada alone.
Chinese New Years is coming up and the whole continent will shut down entirely.

flash.light
flash.light's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 8 months ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 15:43
Posts: 273
Location: US
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
He gives me a link that is in Chinese. I was able once to get to where I could see some info. But now I can’t. I filed a complaint with AliExpress. But this just about tells me not to buy from them again with this bad experience.

Maybe become bi-lingual Smile

Seriously tho alie is like freebay: bad and good. Ask a buncha’ English questions before clicking the purchase button (vendors on alle-exxpress don’t change their prices crazy fast like they do on freebay, so you’ve got plenty ‘o time)

Jus’ sayin’… it’s helped me with my decisions for purchases on both sites.

I like US sellers on ebay, and sellers that offer epacket on Alie

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO

I sent you and scaru the tracking # and link.

Any info yet?

Streamer
Streamer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 11 months ago
Joined: 12/01/2011 - 21:06
Posts: 3792
Location: TX
wahoowad wrote:
Streamer wrote:
still waiting on items shipped out Nov 26 from TMart & DX.

Sheez…I’ve received DX stuff ordered after your order…

|( |( |( |( |(
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO

Well it looks like I will be getting my order like promised. I may have jumped the gun on this one. But we will see.

Ouchyfoot
Ouchyfoot's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 09/01/2012 - 06:15
Posts: 5089
Location: Canada

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
I sent you and scaru the tracking # and link.

Any info yet?


Your package is in Penfield NY.
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO

Ouchyfoot wrote:
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
I sent you and scaru the tracking # and link.

Any info yet?


Your package is in Penfield NY.

Thank you. Now tell me how you did that.

Ouchyfoot
Ouchyfoot's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 09/01/2012 - 06:15
Posts: 5089
Location: Canada

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
Ouchyfoot wrote:
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
I sent you and scaru the tracking # and link.

Any info yet?


Your package is in Penfield NY.

Thank you. Now tell me how you did that.


I went to the link you provided, pasted in the tracking number, clicked “Query”, and then clicked “Detail”.
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO

Let me try that.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO

That must be how I did it before. LOL! Ok me stupid. :bigsmile:

manxbuggy1
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 04/24/2012 - 07:27
Posts: 720
Location: Montgomery, Texas

Streamer wrote:
Lately for me ALL Chinese vendors suck…still waiting on items shipped out Nov 26 from TMart & DX. |(

I don’t wanna order from China from here on out…EXCEPT FOR FAST TECH !!! :bigsmile:

I just wish FAST TECH had everything we at the forum needed…they’d get ALL of my business.


Me too. I ordered a keygos ke-5 on the 26th of November from Keygos.com. It shipped on the 27th according to my email . I contacted them yesterday and they just said please be patient. Ridiculous!
Ouchyfoot
Ouchyfoot's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 09/01/2012 - 06:15
Posts: 5089
Location: Canada

There’s free shipping, and there’s free shipping. If they didn’t state registered with tracking, it’s probably economy. It could be in an airline warehouse waiting for room, or it may be in a seatainer on a slow boat.

Ouchyfoot
Ouchyfoot's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 09/01/2012 - 06:15
Posts: 5089
Location: Canada

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
That must be how I did it before. LOL! Ok me stupid. :bigsmile:

Don’t kick yourself. With thirty seven years at the post office, I’m pretty good at looking at things that are totally f***k** and making perfect sense of them. Wink
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO

Well I thank you.

wahoowad
wahoowad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 13 hours ago
Joined: 12/03/2012 - 22:50
Posts: 536
Location: VA

OK, need some education since I’m an AliExpress noob :Sp

I placed my first order with them Saturday for a knife from our friend Doing Outdoor. He recently opened a storefront with them. I received a single confirmation email from AliExpress stating my order “has been accepted.” Will/should I get also get a confirmation from Doing Outdoor? It isn’t clear to me if my order has been transmitted to Doing Outdoor?

       
       
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO

wahoowad wrote:
OK, need some education since I’m an AliExpress noob :Sp

I placed my first order with them Saturday for a knife from our friend Doing Outdoor. He recently opened a storefront with them. I received a single confirmation email from AliExpress stating my order “has been accepted.” Will/should I get also get a confirmation from Doing Outdoor? It isn’t clear to me if my order has been transmitted to Doing Outdoor?

You will get a statement there in your messages that will say order shipped and out to the side it will have a tracking # and link to track it.

Ouchyfoot
Ouchyfoot's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 09/01/2012 - 06:15
Posts: 5089
Location: Canada

Your knife should come via Hong Kong post. A couple of days to get to Hong Kong and enter the system, and it will be in the air. Just relax.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO

(ShenZhen) SanXing. Internet .Ltd—-No.1

This seller sucks! Do not I repeat do not buy anything from him and expect to get what you order. I ordered a 8700mah battery pack and he sends me a 7800mah battery pack. Th epower on button is not even in the center like is ad showed. Now the talicap won’t fit over the power button correctly. It will work the light, but not what I wanted or ordered. Now he wants me t osend it back at my expense. Screw you buddy. I filed a dispute. May have to file a claim. I hope like hell AliExpress stands behind stuff like Paypal does.

Buyer beware and that may go for AliExpress as well.

scaru
scaru's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 11 months ago
Joined: 03/22/2012 - 13:36
Posts: 6946
Location: Virginia

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
(ShenZhen) SanXing. Internet .Ltd---No.1 This seller sucks! Do not I repeat do not buy anything from him and expect to get what you order. I ordered a 8700mah battery pack and he sends me a 7800mah battery pack. Th epower on button is not even in the center like is ad showed. Now the talicap won't fit over the power button correctly. It will work the light, but not what I wanted or ordered. Now he wants me t osend it back at my expense. Screw you buddy. I filed a dispute. May have to file a claim. I hope like hell AliExpress stands behind stuff like Paypal does. Buyer beware and that may go for AliExpress as well.

Good luck with the claim. Time to find out how Aliexpress does with refunds. You could also try going to USPS and telling them to return to sender. 

indenial
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 06/01/2012 - 12:36
Posts: 483
Location: San Jose

Everything I’ve read says that Ali always sides with the sellers….

My name is indy, and I've been a flashaholic since 2004.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO
scaru wrote:

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS wrote:
(ShenZhen) SanXing. Internet .Ltd—-No.1 This seller sucks! Do not I repeat do not buy anything from him and expect to get what you order. I ordered a 8700mah battery pack and he sends me a 7800mah battery pack. Th epower on button is not even in the center like is ad showed. Now the talicap won’t fit over the power button correctly. It will work the light, but not what I wanted or ordered. Now he wants me t osend it back at my expense. Screw you buddy. I filed a dispute. May have to file a claim. I hope like hell AliExpress stands behind stuff like Paypal does. Buyer beware and that may go for AliExpress as well.

Good luck with the claim. Time to find out how Aliexpress does with refunds. You could also try going to USPS and telling them to return to sender. 

I may try that. So I just tell them it’s not what I ordered or how does that work?

scaru
scaru's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 11 months ago
Joined: 03/22/2012 - 13:36
Posts: 6946
Location: Virginia

I'm not quite sure, I would just try going there and talking to them. I will most likely be trying that out today once my "HID" comes. 

ChimpOnABike
ChimpOnABike's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 2 months ago
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 14:05
Posts: 237
Location: Manchester UK

I’ve just taken a punt on http://www.powerwholesale.net/ for some batteries and a Trustfire Z8. I placed the order new years eve and was advised that they would contact me to advise shipping prices. I chased them last night only to realise after that they had already sent this info but gmail flagged it as SPAM. They apologised it took them two days to email it but apparently lots of China shuts for a couple of days over what we know as new year. Prices seem pretty good and having played the month+ waiting game with a few orders I went for DHL tracked. I’ll have to see if the £7 it’s costing me delivers in the 3-7 days they promised.

Don’t be a chump, be a chimp!

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO

Here’s some photos to show you guys.

The one on the left is the one this seller sent me. The one on the right which is what I ordered by the way was the original battery in my 85watt HID ebay light. The tailcap cover is cut out for the power switch for the battery on the right. So the one on the left won’t work.

Again here’s the one on the left that seller sent me. It is supposed to be a 8700mah like the one I currently have on the right for my 85watt HID flashlight.

Pages