Wallbuys -Where Is My Order At - Update: Order Received - Missing Laser - Cherry Is Sending Me One

151 posts / 0 new
Last post
brad
brad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2012 - 02:07
Posts: 2408
Location: USA
Quote:
DayLighter said:i worked for shipping company before and we send packages overseas everyday..

Does “processed through” mean that the package has left the Hong Kong facility for America?

RC146236045HK
Processed Through Sort Facility
January 11, 2013, 8:32 am
HONG KONG, HONG KONG
Registered Mail™
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Acceptance
January 08, 2013, 6:00 pm
HONG KONG

Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.

ezarc
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 10/17/2011 - 18:23
Posts: 2109
Location: South Aus

I didn’t read this whole thread, just a few posts.

Yeah it sucks but thats what buying from Chinese vendors is like, I am sure everyone has dealt with the exact same situation dozens of times on here.

Some are good, some are bad and you took a gamble on a relatively unknown seller.

If there isn’t one already you should have posted something like this in the budget dealer experience section so they can get a rating.

I made my purchase there on the 5th and it got sent on the 7th.

Sorry you got the bad end of the deal on your order.

I really couldn’t care less about shipping times, but if they lie that’s the deal breaker for me.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO
brad wrote:
Quote:
DayLighter said:i worked for shipping company before and we send packages overseas everyday..

Does “processed through” mean that the package has left the Hong Kong facility for America?

RC146236045HK
Processed Through Sort Facility
January 11, 2013, 8:32 am
HONG KONG, HONG KONG
Registered Mail™
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Acceptance
January 08, 2013, 6:00 pm
HONG KONG

I don’t know.

kevind43
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 5 months ago
Joined: 01/24/2012 - 17:47
Posts: 462
Location: ny

apparently there is only three of us that were lied to. a thank you to those who did make me laugh though. i also work for a very large shipping company and as bad as we are, we are still the best there is,IMO. geuss i’m spoiled.

brad
brad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2012 - 02:07
Posts: 2408
Location: USA

Do you know what it means when Hong Kong says that it has “Processed Through Sort Facility” does that mean that it is on it’s way to the destination country?

Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.

dthrckt
dthrckt's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 5 days ago
Joined: 11/08/2011 - 10:11
Posts: 4634
Location: Upstate NY

i don’t even bother checking hong kong tracking anymore (from any seller)

seems like the site is down, or the site is up and it tells me nothing

kevind43
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 5 months ago
Joined: 01/24/2012 - 17:47
Posts: 462
Location: ny

we love you for your Beer

DayLighter
DayLighter's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 11/29/2012 - 01:22
Posts: 2829
Location: New York City
brad wrote:
Quote:
DayLighter said:i worked for shipping company before and we send packages overseas everyday..

Does “processed through” mean that the package has left the Hong Kong facility for America?

RC146236045HK
Processed Through Sort Facility
January 11, 2013, 8:32 am
HONG KONG, HONG KONG
Registered Mail™
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Acceptance
January 08, 2013, 6:00 pm
HONG KONG

it meant it’s still in hong kong

The only way to do a great work is to love what you do.

DayLighter
DayLighter's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 11/29/2012 - 01:22
Posts: 2829
Location: New York City

most of the time if you’re tracking # start with LK.. it’s usually trackable..
if it’s start with RC.. good luck Big Smile

The only way to do a great work is to love what you do.

dthrckt
dthrckt's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 5 days ago
Joined: 11/08/2011 - 10:11
Posts: 4634
Location: Upstate NY

i’ve received 2 of 3 orders placed during wallbuys christmas sale (each was uft20). third order is another, plus meter, headlamp and something i don’t remember lol

brad
brad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2012 - 02:07
Posts: 2408
Location: USA

DayLighter, I just called USPS, and she said that “Processed Through “ means that it has left that facility, that they are finished with it, that it is “through” that stage of processing.

She also said something that some here have mentioned, that sometimes the item doesn’t get scanned again and just shows up at your door, or local post office, having skipped a tracking stage on the internet.

Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.

Speedsix
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 9 hours ago
Joined: 12/04/2011 - 14:49
Posts: 1676
Location: San Diego, California
DayLighter wrote:
i did paid that $30 extra shipping fee Sad to hear some others from the forum got theirs stuffs already while mine is not being shipped yet.. it’s kinda hard to swallow S)

Well, what did you learn from that?

There are two ways to look at life, the way things are and the way things ought to be. If you look at the reality of the situation and accept that, there is no need for stress.

Anyone who orders from a relatively unknown small Chinese seller and expects their items to be at their house in two weeks is an idiot. An idiot I say!

You got 50% off and we crashed their servers by inundating them with probably more orders than they have ever seen. On top of that, it was the busy Xmas shipping season.

I ordered a knife from Fastech at the beginning of Dec. Just got it the other day. Fastech is supposed to ship stuff out fast. Ifnthey shipped it out when they said which was within 2 days of my order, that means, all the extra time was not even their fault.

I think the main problem is you actually trust and believe in the tracking numbers and shipping info they give you. Don’t pay any attention to that. Just wait a month and then start checking into it. Getting all stressed after a few days just doesn’t make sense.

brad
brad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2012 - 02:07
Posts: 2408
Location: USA

I have orders from Fastech that shipped December 11th, 19th, and 26th.

The one from the 19th got here quickly, I’m still waiting on the others.

Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.

OscarM
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 1 month ago
Joined: 11/16/2012 - 14:20
Posts: 1002
Location: Sweden

i was told from cherry that they use a third part logistics company to get the packages to hong kong post.
so maybe wallbuys have left the packages to the logistics company, the logistics company didn’t drive straight to hong kong post (don’t know where wallbuys are situated, maybe the packages need to go through some logistics terminal), then came 4 days around new years where nothing happened.
then the logistics company took the goods to hong kong post, where they needed a couple of days of processing time to get the goods into their system.

so maybe wallbuys doesn’t scam us, and tell us the truth. but due to their bad english in general, and bad understanding of communications with westerners, a lot of you guys are upset…

so ILK, maybe wallbuys dispatched your goods as their website says, and now when cherry tells you to relax, she means it’ll be sent from hong kong to USA now after all the extra handling time from dispatch from wallbuys, until it actually leaves for USA.

(or else i’m just too used to waiting for a while nowadays, and my habit of thinking good about other people’s intentions makes me stupid. if they don’t outright lie to people, this feels like a possible explanation to the situation)

how2
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: 06/01/2010 - 10:26
Posts: 2489
Location: london

Don't forget guys Hong Kong has the busiest port in the world nearly all goods go through there, the same rules apply for airmail. These things take time. My first order with Wallbuys took 3 weeks, my orders with Fasttech took between 4 to 6 weeks and they were supposed to be fast.

It's not Fasttech or wallbuys fault we always complain about postage times but we love the prices and come back for more.Laughing

 

SherlockOhms
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 12/16/2012 - 12:49
Posts: 43
Location: USA

OscarM wrote:
i was told from cherry that they use a third part logistics company to get the packages to hong kong post.
so maybe wallbuys have left the packages to the logistics company, the logistics company didn’t drive straight to hong kong post (don’t know where wallbuys are situated, maybe the packages need to go through some logistics terminal), then came 4 days around new years where nothing happened.
then the logistics company took the goods to hong kong post, where they needed a couple of days of processing time to get the goods into their system.

so maybe wallbuys doesn’t scam us, and tell us the truth. but due to their bad english in general, and bad understanding of communications with westerners, a lot of you guys are upset…

so ILK, maybe wallbuys dispatched your goods as their website says, and now when cherry tells you to relax, she means it’ll be sent from hong kong to USA now after all the extra handling time from dispatch from wallbuys, until it actually leaves for USA.

(or else i’m just too used to waiting for a while nowadays, and my habit of thinking good about other people’s intentions makes me stupid. if they don’t outright lie to people, this feels like a possible explanation to the situation)

I haven’t ordered anything from them, just trying to understand if what’s up. What I’m getting out of this is that Wallbuys is located somewhere in mainland China, they use a logistics company to send goods to Hong Kong where the items get mailed out through Hong Kong post office. So it is possible WallBuys did dispatch from their location on the 31st, but the logistics company didn’t get stuff into the Hong Kong post office until Jan 11th? If so, this seems like a huge mis-communication, not deliberate lying.

OscarM
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 1 month ago
Joined: 11/16/2012 - 14:20
Posts: 1002
Location: Sweden
SherlockOhms wrote:
I haven’t ordered anything from them, just trying to understand if what’s up. What I’m getting out of this is that Wallbuys is located somewhere in mainland China, they use a logistics company to send goods to Hong Kong where the items get mailed out through Hong Kong post office. So it is possible WallBuys did dispatch from their location on the 31st, but the logistics company didn’t get stuff into the Hong Kong post office until Jan 11th? If so, this seems like a huge mis-communication, not deliberate lying.

if i’ve understood the chat with cherry right, that seems to be the case. she didn’t say explicit where they are located, but i asked if they use a logistics company to transport outgoing goods to hong kong post, and she said yes.
that’s why i’m thinking that maybe wallbuys isn’t lying to people, maybe we’re just unlucky with an extra middle man and new year, and especially bad communications from wallbuys…

sorry for bringing logic and reason to the thread. :bigsmile:

i might be a naive idiot though, if wallbuys really scams people, and outright lie to people… Oops

SherlockOhms
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 12/16/2012 - 12:49
Posts: 43
Location: USA

I’ve been wondering how some of these companies can offer the option of Singapore Post, Hong Kong post or China Post. Now it makes sense that there is a “logistics” middle man involved thats shipping the goods in bulk to the desired post office.

scaru
scaru's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 11 months ago
Joined: 03/22/2012 - 13:36
Posts: 6946
Location: Virginia

Brad, once you get your laser pointer remember the battery goes in backwards (contrary to what the instructions say)

lakemonster1
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 day ago
Joined: 08/25/2011 - 11:24
Posts: 360

I received my order from the 50% off Christmas buy yesterday. I live in the peoples republik of California.

brad
brad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2012 - 02:07
Posts: 2408
Location: USA
lakemonster1 wrote:
I received my order from the 50% off Christmas buy yesterday. I live in the peoples republik of California.

Had you tried to track your order? If so, what pattern did it follow? Could you define the terms, like “Processed through”? Can you give us any clues on how to read this shipping stuff/

I noticed that my Jan. 10th sale purchase shipped today.

Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.

lakemonster1
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 day ago
Joined: 08/25/2011 - 11:24
Posts: 360
brad wrote:
lakemonster1 wrote:
I received my order from the 50% off Christmas buy yesterday. I live in the peoples republik of California.

Had you tried to track your order? If so, what pattern did it follow? Could you define the terms, like “Processed through”? Can you give us any clues on how to read this shipping stuff/

I noticed that my Jan. 10th sale purchase shipped today.

Sorry, I didn’t track my order. It was a single item so maybe that’s why I got my order so soon.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:47
Posts: 5693
Location: southeast MO

OscarM wrote:
i was told from cherry that they use a third part logistics company to get the packages to hong kong post.
so maybe wallbuys have left the packages to the logistics company, the logistics company didn’t drive straight to hong kong post (don’t know where wallbuys are situated, maybe the packages need to go through some logistics terminal), then came 4 days around new years where nothing happened.
then the logistics company took the goods to hong kong post, where they needed a couple of days of processing time to get the goods into their system.

so maybe wallbuys doesn’t scam us, and tell us the truth. but due to their bad english in general, and bad understanding of communications with westerners, a lot of you guys are upset…

so ILK, maybe wallbuys dispatched your goods as their website says, and now when cherry tells you to relax, she means it’ll be sent from hong kong to USA now after all the extra handling time from dispatch from wallbuys, until it actually leaves for USA.

(or else i’m just too used to waiting for a while nowadays, and my habit of thinking good about other people’s intentions makes me stupid. if they don’t outright lie to people, this feels like a possible explanation to the situation)

And that may very well be true. I don’t know. And really I shouldn’t call Wallbuys liars unless I know for sure what happened here. One thing is probably for sure is that I may never know the whole truth.

I’m just gonna wait and see what happens. But I hope you guys can see where a person would get upset and concerned when your told one thing and then see another according to the tracking info.

Thanks scaru for the info on the battery info on the laser.

ledoman
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 09/25/2010 - 06:27
Posts: 937
Location: Slovenia (EU)
OscarM wrote:
…so maybe wallbuys have left the packages to the logistics company, the logistics company didn’t drive straight to hong kong post (don’t know where wallbuys are situated, maybe the packages need to go through some logistics terminal), then came 4 days around new years where nothing happened. then the logistics company took the goods to hong kong post, where they needed a couple of days of processing time to get the goods into their system.

FYI, Wallbuys is located in Shenzhen.

arn357
arn357's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 09/26/2012 - 07:40
Posts: 282
Location: Massachusetts

My package left China 1/05/2013 and I haven’t seen a sign of it on USPS until this morning 1/12/2013. My package is Massachusetts!

Edit: Delivered.

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
January 12, 2013, 12:20 am
SHREWSBURY, MA 01546

Registered Mail™
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Processed Through Sort Facility
January 04, 2013, 8:59 pm
HONG KONG, HONG KONG

Acceptance
December 31, 2012, 3:32 pm
HONG KONG

lightyear
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 10 months ago
Joined: 10/28/2012 - 04:07
Posts: 136
Speedsix wrote:
DayLighter wrote:
i did paid that $30 extra shipping fee Sad to hear some others from the forum got theirs stuffs already while mine is not being shipped yet.. it’s kinda hard to swallow S)

Well, what did you learn from that?

There are two ways to look at life, the way things are and the way things ought to be. If you look at the reality of the situation and accept that, there is no need for stress.

Anyone who orders from a relatively unknown small Chinese seller and expects their items to be at their house in two weeks is an idiot. An idiot I say!

You got 50% off and we crashed their servers by inundating them with probably more orders than they have ever seen. On top of that, it was the busy Xmas shipping season.

I ordered a knife from Fastech at the beginning of Dec. Just got it the other day. Fastech is supposed to ship stuff out fast. Ifnthey shipped it out when they said which was within 2 days of my order, that means, all the extra time was not even their fault.

I think the main problem is you actually trust and believe in the tracking numbers and shipping info they give you. Don’t pay any attention to that. Just wait a month and then start checking into it. Getting all stressed after a few days just doesn’t make sense.

+1 Beer

DayLighter
DayLighter's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 11/29/2012 - 01:22
Posts: 2829
Location: New York City

well i think.. idiot is a strong word indeed.
one of the reason i want to ship with DHL is kind of to test if they are real or not…
i’m pretty sure you should know by now DHL is one of the biggest shipping and reliable company.
if they are real bonafide company, the packages should be here in no time..
then next time when i order again from them , i’ll have a peace of mind knowing that this company is legit and reliable.

i ordered from fasttech 3X already, yet they haven’t failed to amaze me.. average is 10 days including weekend.
but, i placed a rather large order.. usually around $100+,
common sense will tell you if buy 1 cheap item.. they WILL NOT spend the most expensive shipping option to get the item to you faster.. especially when it’s free shipping.

maybe $30 it’s not such a big deal to me, since it will help make my decision and others at BLF little bit easier in choosing to order from this company in future.
as you calling other people in this forum idiots for wanting to receive their lights faster…
to each of they own… some people might think, it’s the other way around Silly

The only way to do a great work is to love what you do.

kevind43
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 5 months ago
Joined: 01/24/2012 - 17:47
Posts: 462
Location: ny

looks like we might actually get our stuff. one of my my christmas orders arrived today. so yes, as i said i will be eating crow. it was well packaged and had wallbuys return address so maybe not dropshipping. other christmas order still sitting HK.

dct73
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: 06/29/2012 - 21:40
Posts: 384
Location: wisconsin

I got my first Christmas order today. The post office attempted to deliver it on the 9th, but we had moved. I ordered a red Xeno E03 with XP-G emitter. They sent me a black Xeno E15 with a 1B T6 XM-L. Now I’m not complaining because the E15 is considerably more costly, but it’s not what I ordered. I have another order with yet another E03 on it that should be right behind this one. Whichever model I get I hope it has the XP-G emitter. I’d like the bit of extra throw and I have another light same form factor in XM-L. The nice thing with the E15 is it comes with an extension tube so you can use two AA’s. I’m waiting to see what I get in my other order before I open this package. This one might be for sale if anybody is interested.

mizjif
mizjif's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 9 hours ago
Joined: 09/23/2010 - 03:13
Posts: 1987
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada

I WAS tempted to buy that 2xAA but as soon as I went to check out, it was 12:01 and I had missed it. Wouldn’t let me check out lol. Sad

Glad the orders are beginning to arrive, and that is extremely frustrating that Daylighter paid for DHL and is having such issues while others using the basic free shipping are already receiving their orders. Sorry to hear Daylighter!!

Pages