BLF LED Database - Collaboration Spreadsheet - Share latest news about where to buy LEDs

345 posts / 0 new
Last post
RaceR86
RaceR86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/22/2012 - 08:32
Posts: 3777
Location: Norway

Thanks for noticing and correcting r38. We make a good team. Wink

I blame that blue line that was all over the numbers! Some idiot put it there.. Silly
Here as a corrected version. Ill edit the previous posts to the correct one.

And welcome in the club. Its nice to see others join. Tint snobbery puts another level into the hobby. I like to have a bunch of different tints to choose from in different lights.
I have been through the majority of XM-L emitters that FT and a few others had. Even de-domed NW emitters.. I need to de-dome a WW soon, just to see.. Silly
Several XP-G2s too (mostly CW that been de-domed, 2/3 different NW, 1 WW)
As for Nichia 219, NW (92 CRI)
and 119 WW (90? CRI)

My XM-L2s, some are on their way.
U2 1A (may not be corrent)(65 CRI)
T4 5B1 (80+ CRI)
T4 5D2 (80+CRI)
T4 6A3 (80+ CRI)
T3 6A1 (80+CRI)
T4 7A4 (80+CRI)
T4 7A3 (80+CRI)
S6 7D3 (90+ CRI)
T2 8B4 (80+ CRI)

Im not sure if you can tell, but currently, im focusing on 80 CRI minimum.. 0:)
btw, I have always liked WW emitters too.

Several of the warmer ones I just ordered. I will add them from the datasheet if they seem legit. Which I believe they are. But they are from a certain Aliexpress seller that was banned (due to violation of rules and not so nice marketing). Ill see how they compare with other emitters.

I plan on doing more emitter mixing in the future. That is the nice thing, if something is slightly too yellow combine it with something that is slightly too red. Smile

BLF LED database – collaboration spreadsheet and latest news about where to buy LEDs
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/19342

relic38
relic38's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 12/28/2012 - 00:39
Posts: 3390
Location: Toronto, Canada

I’m guessing a dedomed WW emitter looks a little like a campfire in tint Big Smile
It’s interesting how that 5C1 can be so two spots to the right of 5B1, on the same line, and yet only be 75CRI. :~
I have two of those 7D3 90+CRI siting on my workbench… just itching to get onto a star Smile
Where did you find 8B4? That’s almost an incandescent Wink

Welcome the night.

My Reviews   My Mods    http://budgetlightforum.com/search?

RaceR86
RaceR86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/22/2012 - 08:32
Posts: 3777
Location: Norway
relic38 wrote:
It’s interesting how that 5C1 can be so two spots to the right of 5B1, on the same line, and yet only be 75CRI. :~

Its T5, the 80+ CRI emitters are T4 at best. If you see in the CREE spreadsheets, often when you go higher in CRI you go down on BIN. So its not that surprising.
Sometimes the trick is to find the nice emitters that are top bin, and the highest CRI for that emitter. Many stores seems to get this, but there are a few emitters out there that is not the top-stuff.
This T2 7C1 as an example.
Im pretty sure that in that tint you could get T3 and 80+ CRI, but that emitter is “only” 80 CRI-typical and T2.

Another example is the T3 6A1 from intl-outdoor. Im not a huge fan, because its quite rosy-red-ish (IMO, I have one) And its “only” T3. Why do I say only?
Because I have a T4 6A3 incoming. Higher bin, hopefully not much “rosy looking”… Its not available from the Aliexpress seller anymore though. When that is said, Intl-outdoor does not sell it bare either anymore but with the X3.

Another example with CRI, 5B1 with 80+ CRI is T4 BIN (from intl-outdoor)
leddna sell 5B in T5 bin, but then it has to be 75-CRI. (Its not added in the database, I don’t add everything I see, especially if the information is not complete or the emitter is really cheap. 5B what?? I dont want a super yellow 5B..)

The 8B4 came from this seller along with several of the other WW emitters I have incoming. Ill add them if they seem like the real deal, which I have a feeling they are. Im curious how it will be, I have never had anything that warm.. Smile I have a feeling it will be way too much, but you never know.

When it comes to 7D3 90+CRI, you have to be good to tell the difference between that and 80+ CRI. If you like the tint, then you will like it, if not, the 90+ CRI will not do wonders based on my experience. Such emitters should be nice tint mixers in various multi-emitter lights with low/mediocre CRI..

BLF LED database – collaboration spreadsheet and latest news about where to buy LEDs
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/19342

ImA4Wheelr
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/03/2013 - 14:51
Posts: 7932
Location: SC

Quote:
RaceR86 wrote:

On the XM-L2 and XP-G2 sheet I have added a CRI column..

New emitters from IOS added:
CREE XM-L2 T4 5D2 Minimum 80 CRI Bare LED

CREE XM-L2 T5 4C BARE LED

Have the T4 5D2’s already sold out? Can’t find them on the website.

It’s a bummer that Aliexpress vendor was banned. He was giving a great BLF discount. I see my order of xml U2 3C’s are sitting in NY right now. I also have some xml2 T5 5B1’s on the way from him.

RaceR86
RaceR86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/22/2012 - 08:32
Posts: 3777
Location: Norway

ImA4Wheelr wrote:

Have the T4 5D2’s already sold out? Can’t find them on the website.

It’s a bummer that Aliexpress vendor was banned. He was giving a great BLF discount. I see my order of xml U2 3C’s are sitting in NY right now. I also have some xml2 T5 5B1’s on the way from him.

Yupp, seems like that..

Just because he was banned does not mean its not illegal to talk about him, this aint CPF.
But since he is/or was banned (he have a user account with convoy something in the name), im a bit cautious recommending him. But I have not heard of any complaints from buyers yet. If the stuff I get seems to be as advertised, I will add the emitters to the database. His selection is quite good, and with a 30% discount, so are his prices. I did not have to buy 5 of each, he fixed the price/quantity before I paid. He answered real fast too.

From an emitter perspective, based on first impression his emitter selection seems to be way more serious than several stores who are not banned, or even recommended.

Ehm.. XML U2 3Cs???

BLF LED database – collaboration spreadsheet and latest news about where to buy LEDs
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/19342

ImA4Wheelr
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/03/2013 - 14:51
Posts: 7932
Location: SC

Yes, I hadn’t heard of XML U2 3C’s either. He claimed they were legit in the thread that I can no longer find. When I get them I will do my best to determine if they are really 3C.

*EDIT: I’m receiving a light meter today and I have some 3” PVC tubing and elbows (integrated tube). I can try to measure difference between U2 2C’s and U2 3C’s. Assuming everything else is equal, they should measure about the same, right?

EDIT2: USPS email says that they left a notice. That means I have to sign for it. So it will be a couple more days before I get the meter.*

RaceR86
RaceR86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/22/2012 - 08:32
Posts: 3777
Location: Norway

ImA4Wheelr wrote:
Yes, I hadn’t heard of XML U2 3C’s either. He claimed they were legit in the thread that I can no longer find. When I get them I will do my best to determine if they are really 3C.

EDIT. I’m receiving a light meter today and I have some 3” PVC tubing and elbows. I can try to measure difference between U2 2C’s and U2 3C’s. Assuming everything else is equal, they should measure about the same, right?

EDIT2: USPS email says that they left a notice. That means I have to sign for it. So it will be a couple more days before I get the meter

You could assume so, but a U2 could technically be as bad as a the best T6. Im generally skeptical to emitters that are not in the Cree datasheet unless its XM-L U3.
Never heard of U2 3C, and its not listed either, but maybe Cree managed to come up with one, kinda like U3.
Please share your results, im curious, although I would rather buy XM-L2 T6 3C mounted on Noctigion with the prices Hank currently have if I was after 3C tint. Im guessing the last ones mounted on 16mm stars will not last long. XM-L2 T6 3C on 20mm Noctigion is already sold out..

CNQ have XM-L T6 3C for 3,5$ (without shipping) on clean sale. add Noctigon and its 5,35. Id rather pay about 1+$ extra and get XM-L2.

BLF LED database – collaboration spreadsheet and latest news about where to buy LEDs
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/19342

ImA4Wheelr
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/03/2013 - 14:51
Posts: 7932
Location: SC

Thank you. Will do. I prefer xml’s in single cell and parallel single cell lights. Just easier to drive at higher currents with 1S voltage.

relic38
relic38's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 12/28/2012 - 00:39
Posts: 3390
Location: Toronto, Canada
RaceR86 wrote:
relic38 wrote:
It’s interesting how that 5C1 can be so two spots to the right of 5B1, on the same line, and yet only be 75CRI. :~

Its T5, the 80+ CRI emitters are T4 at best. If you see in the CREE spreadsheets, often when you go higher in CRI you go down on BIN. So its not that surprising.
Sometimes the trick is to find the nice emitters that are top bin, and the highest CRI for that emitter. Many stores seems to get this, but there are a few emitters out there that is not the top-stuff.
This T2 7C1 as an example.
Im pretty sure that in that tint you could get T3 and 80+ CRI, but that emitter is “only” 80 CRI-typical and T2.

Another example is the T3 6A1 from intl-outdoor. Im not a huge fan, because its quite rosy-red-ish (IMO, I have one) And its “only” T3. Why do I say only?
Because I have a T4 6A3 incoming. Higher bin, hopefully not much “rosy looking”… Its not available from the Aliexpress seller anymore though. When that is said, Intl-outdoor does not sell it bare either anymore but with the X3.

Another example with CRI, 5B1 with 80+ CRI is T4 BIN (from intl-outdoor)
leddna sell 5B in T5 bin, but then it has to be 75-CRI. (Its not added in the database, I don’t add everything I see, especially if the information is not complete or the emitter is really cheap. 5B what?? I dont want a super yellow 5B..)

The 8B4 came from this seller along with several of the other WW emitters I have incoming. Ill add them if they seem like the real deal, which I have a feeling they are. Im curious how it will be, I have never had anything that warm.. Smile I have a feeling it will be way too much, but you never know.

When it comes to 7D3 90+CRI, you have to be good to tell the difference between that and 80+ CRI. If you like the tint, then you will like it, if not, the 90+ CRI will not do wonders based on my experience. Such emitters should be nice tint mixers in various multi-emitter lights with low/mediocre CRI..


Thanks for explaining that, it helps. I’m looking forward to hear what you say about those emitters. I hope that seller turns out to be legit, there are good options there.
I noticed that the pics of the labels on some of those emitters are from sample packs. That concerns me a little, since it doesn’t prove much about the actual parts you would be getting from the reel. Not that a reel label picture is definitive, but using a sample label in it’s place doesn’t instil much confidence.

Welcome the night.

My Reviews   My Mods    http://budgetlightforum.com/search?

RaceR86
RaceR86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/22/2012 - 08:32
Posts: 3777
Location: Norway

BLF LED database – collaboration spreadsheet and latest news about where to buy LEDs
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/19342

RaceR86
RaceR86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/22/2012 - 08:32
Posts: 3777
Location: Norway

Added the following to OP.

_________________________________________________________________
Info from XM-L Binning and labeling document that some might find useful and interesting.



_________________________________________________________________
Info from XP-G Binning and labeling document that some might find useful and interesting.




BLF LED database – collaboration spreadsheet and latest news about where to buy LEDs
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/19342

Lothar
Lothar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 10/26/2011 - 11:22
Posts: 543
Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa

ImA4Wheelr wrote:
Yes, I hadn't heard of XML U2 3C's either. He claimed they were legit in the thread that I can no longer find. When I get them I will do my best to determine if they are really 3C. *EDIT: I'm receiving a light meter today and I have some 3" PVC tubing and elbows (integrated tube). I can try to measure difference between U2 2C's and U2 3C's. Assuming everything else is equal, they should measure about the same, right?

Hi, are you talking about XML U2 2C or XML2 U2 2C? Anyone know where I can get XML2 U2 2C?

(I'm also looking for some XML2 U2 0A if anyone knows where I can find those)

Thnx

Current Collection:

BLF: BLF-GT90, BLF-GT70 (CW Sliced), BLF GTmini, BLF-LT1; 

BTU: Shocker (3 x SST-40 @ 8A)

Solarforce: L2P (XM-L2 U3 @ 4A), MPP-1 (XP-L HI @ 6A), MPP-3 (3 x XM-L2 U2 @ 12A), M6 (Nichia 319A @ 6A), M8 (XHP-50.2 @ 9A), 9x (9 x XM-L2 U2 @ 2A)

Coming Soon: Lumintop: BLF-GT4; 

ImA4Wheelr
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/03/2013 - 14:51
Posts: 7932
Location: SC

XML U2 2C

bdiddle
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 16 hours ago
Joined: 12/14/2012 - 14:36
Posts: 811

leddna has XML2 U2 0D on sinkpads. $8 each if you buy two and they have a %15 discount blf15.

I figure the 0D should dedome well since the 1C gets a little too yellow/green.

They also have XML2 T6 4C listed, I ordered on to compare to my T5 4C and XML T6 4C. 4C is my favorite so far.

Newb

Lothar
Lothar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 10/26/2011 - 11:22
Posts: 543
Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa

bdiddle wrote:
leddna has XML2 U2 0D on sinkpads. $8 each if you buy two and they have a %15 discount blf15. I figure the 0D should dedome well since the 1C gets a little too yellow/green.

Thanx bdiddle, that is exactly why I want a 0A/0D and not 1A/1C.

Now only to find some XML2 2C's

Current Collection:

BLF: BLF-GT90, BLF-GT70 (CW Sliced), BLF GTmini, BLF-LT1; 

BTU: Shocker (3 x SST-40 @ 8A)

Solarforce: L2P (XM-L2 U3 @ 4A), MPP-1 (XP-L HI @ 6A), MPP-3 (3 x XM-L2 U2 @ 12A), M6 (Nichia 319A @ 6A), M8 (XHP-50.2 @ 9A), 9x (9 x XM-L2 U2 @ 2A)

Coming Soon: Lumintop: BLF-GT4; 

Hikelite
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 07/13/2011 - 16:18
Posts: 3827
Location: RO

bdiddle wrote:
leddna has XML2 U2 0D on sinkpads. $8 each if you buy two and they have a %15 discount blf15. I figure the 0D should dedome well since the 1C gets a little too yellow/green. They also have XML2 T6 4C listed, I ordered on to compare to my T5 4C and XML T6 4C. 4C is my favorite so far.

You can get XM-L2 U2 1A for $5.92 on Noctigon if you buy 3 (even cheaper for more). 1A is slightly cooler than 1C.

bdiddle
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 16 hours ago
Joined: 12/14/2012 - 14:36
Posts: 811

Yeah I have some of the IO U2 1A’s coming, but I doubt I’ll be happy with the dedome. 1C just looks really ugly to me. I have one now dedomed and I can’t find a light I like it in. I keep pulling it out for intact dome emitters……

Newb

RaceR86
RaceR86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/22/2012 - 08:32
Posts: 3777
Location: Norway

Ill add the XML2 U2 0D from LEDdna later. I knew thay had them on pre-order some time back, nice too know of a source for these.

I just noticed intl-outdoor have added XM-L2 T6 in 4C tint on regular mcpcbs (12/14) and on copper (16/20). They had these before too, but not that many options, and now they are a bit cheaper. Smile
NEW products.

BLF LED database – collaboration spreadsheet and latest news about where to buy LEDs
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/19342

bdiddle
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 16 hours ago
Joined: 12/14/2012 - 14:36
Posts: 811

RaceR86 wrote:
Ill add the XML2 U2 0D from LEDdna later. I knew thay had them on pre-order some time back, nice too know of a source for these.

I just noticed intl-outdoor have added XM-L2 T6 in 4C tint on regular mcpcbs (12/14) and on copper (16/20). They had these before too, but not that many options, and now they are a bit cheaper. Smile
NEW products.

Hank needs to stop with these nice emitters. Seriously. I just got some more T4 5B1’s, T5 4C’s, and am waiting on some T4 5D2’s and U2 1C’s.

And now T6 4C’s, which I think are my favorite tint. Now if we have T6 4C’s, where are the U2 3C/2C, or U3?

Newb

RaceR86
RaceR86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/22/2012 - 08:32
Posts: 3777
Location: Norway

bdiddle wrote:

Hank needs to stop with these nice emitters. Seriously. I just got some more T4 5B1’s, T5 4C’s, and am waiting on some T4 5D2’s and U2 1C’s.

And now T6 4C’s, which I think are my favorite tint. Now if we have T6 4C’s, where are the U2 3C/2C, or U3?

There have been so many new emitters lately its almost hard to choose which to buy! Silly And thats a good thing..
I used to buy flashlights, then I had to find emitters for them..
Now its more like… “oh, I want to try that emitter, now I need to find a flashlight for it.” Big Smile

BLF LED database – collaboration spreadsheet and latest news about where to buy LEDs
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/19342

RaceR86
RaceR86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/22/2012 - 08:32
Posts: 3777
Location: Norway

!!HUGE XM-L2 UPDATE!!!

All prices have been updated! (except the ones that have the note “NO” to free shipping)
Lots of dead links have been deleted!
A few emitters have been deleted since they serve no purpose due to price!
Several new emitters/links have been added!
Lots of comments have been edited. Intl-outdoor recently had minimum order of 3 quite recently. Now a bunch of those are available for about the same price without minimum quantity.

A few things that can be found:
A bunch of emitters that are copper mounted!
A bunch of emitters in the 5300K range and lower. Not only 3C, but 3A, 3B and lots of various stuff.
XM-L2 T6 1B for as low as 4.09. Or 3,66$ a piece if 5+ are bought.
Or what about XM-L2 U2 1C for as low as 4.97$ (12/14/16/20mm mcpcb). Down towards 3,95$ if 10+ are bought! Copper mounted only cost a little extra.
________________
If anyone wants to *help *updating the XP-G2 sheet and adding emitters, that would be awesome. As an example I see LEDDNA sell NW XP-G2s as low as 3,45$. IF the “BLF15” coupon code works on those then its only 2,9$ for a NW XP-G2 (R3 5B)!! Several emitters out there that have not been added, and lots of prices that have changed.

BLF LED database – collaboration spreadsheet and latest news about where to buy LEDs
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/19342

MRsDNF
MRsDNF's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 12/22/2011 - 21:18
Posts: 13452
Location: A light beam away from the missus in the land of Aus.

Thanks RaceR86 for all your hard work. Beer

 

djozz quotes, "it came with chinese lettering that is chinese to me".

                      "My man mousehole needs one too"

old4570 said "I'm not an expert , so don't suffer from any such technical restrictions".

Old-Lumens. Highly admired and cherished member of Budget Light Forum. 11.5.2011 - 20.12.16. RIP.

 

Helios-
Helios-'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 months 3 days ago
Joined: 01/18/2012 - 21:12
Posts: 2099

Found something funny about LEDDNA. I think they might have changed the tints they carry but are just redirecting links for the original tints to their new tints.

Try this http://www.leddna.com/cree-xpgbwt-xpg2-xp-g2-r5-3c-neutral-white-led/
xpg2 R5 3C redirects to R3 5B
xpg2 R3 7D redirects to 7C
xpg2 R5 1C redirects to 1A
They don’t seem to carry the tints listed in the spreadsheet anymore.

I haven’t changed any tints / bins or links in the spreadsheet, thought I should mention it first.


Counterfeit 18650s, 2,<a href=“http://

RaceR86
RaceR86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/22/2012 - 08:32
Posts: 3777
Location: Norway
MRsDNF wrote:
Thanks RaceR86 for all your hard work. Beer

Smile Beer

Helios- wrote:
Found something funny about LEDDNA. I think they might have changed the tints they carry but are just redirecting links for the original tints to their new tints.

Try this http://www.leddna.com/cree-xpgbwt-xpg2-xp-g2-r5-3c-neutral-white-led/
xpg2 R5 3C redirects to R3 5B
xpg2 R3 7D redirects to 7C
xpg2 R5 1C redirects to 1A
They don’t seem to carry the tints listed in the spreadsheet anymore.

I haven’t changed any tints / bins or links in the spreadsheet, thought I should mention it first.

Stores seem to do things in different ways. Changing bin/tints in the same links are not unusual for some.

Was it you who updated some prices and added comments? Smile
For people who contribute, please fix everything on a particular emitter if updating. tint/bin/price/..etc.. Add your name behind the person who added the emitter and fix the date when it was last updated. Smile
Ill start doing some now…

BLF LED database – collaboration spreadsheet and latest news about where to buy LEDs
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/19342

RaceR86
RaceR86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/22/2012 - 08:32
Posts: 3777
Location: Norway

XP-G2 update

All emitters with free/not expensive shipping are now updated except the ones from LCK-LED. I was not able to access their site at the moment.

One cheapo emitter I noticed.
XP-G2 R5 1D from Fancyflashlights are only 2,9$ now!

Great option for those of use who like to de-dome those emitters. Its a nice option to the cheapo XP-G2s from Fasttech.

Thanks to Helios(?), for doing a little helping too before I was done. Smile

BLF LED database – collaboration spreadsheet and latest news about where to buy LEDs
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/19342

ImA4Wheelr
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 02/03/2013 - 14:51
Posts: 7932
Location: SC

I’ve been delaying reporting on receipts from Simon on Aliexpress because I haven’t performed any testing on the emitters. I’ve been meaning to set up an integrating tube and to also subjectively rate the tint, but I have too many irons in the fire. I doubt I will get around to it anytime soon. What I can report is that I received 2 orders so far. Both placed at different times and both arrived fast and very well packed (in anti-static, bubble, and boxed). The color of the phosphor’s appear to to match the descriptions. What I have received:

  • XML2 T5 5B1
    The color of the phosphor appears to be identical to my XML2 T4 5B1 under incandescent and under UV lighting. I know these will not be 80cri min, but I’m hoping they are not far from it.
  • XML U2 3C
    Comparing these to some XML U2 2C from Fasttech, they are slightly deeper tinted (as expected) under incandescent lighting. Under UV light, the contrast is much bigger. The 2C’s are more yellow. The 3C’s are more orange. The contrast seems a bit too big, but I have no real experience in such matters. R86 expressed concern about this bin/tint not being in the datasheets. Since I see no evidence to the contrary and a picture of the package labeling from Cree is posted, I accept Simon’s representation as truthful.

EDIT: Fixed typos

EDIT2: My XML2 T4 5A3’s arrived today. Same as the above, arrived quick and very well packed. Color of phosphor is very similar to T5 5B1 above.

RaceR86
RaceR86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/22/2012 - 08:32
Posts: 3777
Location: Norway

I have a feeling you will like the 5A3s. Smile

Thanks for sharing your experience with these emitters based on what you have seen.

Im still waiting for my package! It left china about 2,5 weeks ago, and no sign (Im not blaming the seller). I have never had a registered package take more than 30 days or go missing. Hopefully this one will not be the exception. I have a few lights waiting for those emitters now. Smile

BLF LED database – collaboration spreadsheet and latest news about where to buy LEDs
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/19342

RaceR86
RaceR86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/22/2012 - 08:32
Posts: 3777
Location: Norway

Added in the database

New NW emitters from FT.  Great price, good quantity discount and complete info on tint. Lots of stuff to like. Smile

Cree XM-L2 T5-5B1 4.49$ 16mm

Cree XM-L2 T5-5B1 4.50$ 20 mm

Cree XM-L2 T6-4C 4,49$ 16mm

Cree XM-L2 T6-4C 4,50$ 20mm

Cree XM-L2 T6-3B 4,05 16mm

Cree XM-L2 T6-3B 4,06 20mm

Edit: added more emitters

 

 


BLF LED database – collaboration spreadsheet and latest news about where to buy LEDs
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/19342

Helios-
Helios-'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 months 3 days ago
Joined: 01/18/2012 - 21:12
Posts: 2099

Damn RaceR86, your fast. First thing I do after seeing new xml2 on fasttech is bring up the spreadsheet. Maybe I’ll beat you this time… Nope, see you adding them as I watch. :ghost: Beer


Counterfeit 18650s, 2,<a href=“http://

RaceR86
RaceR86's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/22/2012 - 08:32
Posts: 3777
Location: Norway

Helios- wrote:
Damn RaceR86, your fast. First thing I do after seeing new xml2 on fasttech is bring up the spreadsheet. Maybe I'll beat you this time... Nope, see you adding them as I watch. :ghost: :beer:

:bigsmile:

Beer

BLF LED database – collaboration spreadsheet and latest news about where to buy LEDs
http://budgetlightforum.com/node/19342

Pages