SOLD

33 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

-JOE-
-JOE-'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: 04/25/2012 - 23:54
Posts: 553
Location: Iowa
SOLD

Thank you for coming to look at the items that I have for sale!

  • All price include the cost of shipping and are shipped within 2-3 business days.
  • Packages are sent out via USPS first class, parcel post, or priority depending on weight.
  • All sales are final because of the inherit randomness these "budget" flashlights seem to have.
  • I will take the utmost care when packaging these items to make sure they arrive in original condition.
  • Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions
  • Discounts are available if you order at least three flashlights/accessories.

Edited by: -JOE- on 07/30/2013 - 19:42
ohaya
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 week ago
Joined: 03/16/2013 - 19:01
Posts: 5337
Location: US

Hi,

I’d like the:

SmallSun ZY-T08 – $18 shipped
(great condition, GITD tailcap)

Jacob A60 – $8 shipped
(dedomed emitter)

if they’re still available?

Edit: PM sent.

Dale
Dale's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/19/2012 - 07:26
Posts: 3188
Location: WV

ohaya wrote:
Hi,

I’d like the:

SmallSun ZY-T08 – $18 shipped
(great condition, GITD tailcap)

Jacob A60 – $8 shipped
(dedomed emitter)

if they’re still available?

Edit: PM sent.

LOL , YOU SUCK!!!!!! But I say that with love in my heart….

Dale
Dale's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/19/2012 - 07:26
Posts: 3188
Location: WV
:bigsmile:
ohaya
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 week ago
Joined: 03/16/2013 - 19:01
Posts: 5337
Location: US

Dale wrote:
ohaya wrote:
Hi,

I’d like the:

SmallSun ZY-T08 – $18 shipped
(great condition, GITD tailcap)

Jacob A60 – $8 shipped
(dedomed emitter)

if they’re still available?

Edit: PM sent.

LOL , YOU SUCK!!!!!! But I say that with love in my heart….

Hi Dale,

I don’t understand :(?

Jim

Dale
Dale's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/19/2012 - 07:26
Posts: 3188
Location: WV

ohaya wrote:
Dale wrote:
ohaya wrote:
Hi,

I’d like the:

SmallSun ZY-T08 – $18 shipped
(great condition, GITD tailcap)

Jacob A60 – $8 shipped
(dedomed emitter)

if they’re still available?

Edit: PM sent.

LOL , YOU SUCK!!!!!! But I say that with love in my heart….

I was joking… Those were the ones I was going to ask about…. Already have em.. No idea why I need them… :bigsmile:

Hi Dale,

I don’t understand :(?

Jim

ohaya
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 week ago
Joined: 03/16/2013 - 19:01
Posts: 5337
Location: US

Dale wrote:
ohaya wrote:
Dale wrote:
ohaya wrote:
Hi,

I’d like the:

SmallSun ZY-T08 – $18 shipped
(great condition, GITD tailcap)

Jacob A60 – $8 shipped
(dedomed emitter)

if they’re still available?

Edit: PM sent.

LOL , YOU SUCK!!!!!! But I say that with love in my heart….

I was joking… Those were the ones I was going to ask about…. Already have em.. No idea why I need them… :bigsmile:

Hi Dale,

I don’t understand :(?

Jim

Hi,

Oh, ok. FYI, I’d (and my wife, probably) be glad to not get them, so let me know? Seriously….

Later,
Jim

Dale
Dale's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/19/2012 - 07:26
Posts: 3188
Location: WV

I dont have any of those hosts yet…. :bigsmile:

-JOE-
-JOE-'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: 04/25/2012 - 23:54
Posts: 553
Location: Iowa

$16 shipped

comfychair
comfychair's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 2 days ago
Joined: 01/12/2013 - 05:39
Posts: 6198

Would like all 4 of the

UltraFire 501b Hosts - $6 shipped each or $18 shipped for all 4
(great condition)

please! (unless Dale has claimed them...)

ohaya
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 week ago
Joined: 03/16/2013 - 19:01
Posts: 5337
Location: US
Dale wrote:
I dont have any of those hosts yet…. :bigsmile:

Ok, thanks. Will do.

Later,
Jim

comfychair
comfychair's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 2 days ago
Joined: 01/12/2013 - 05:39
Posts: 6198

Sad

Also got nailed by our old friend "Maximum posts per minute: 1. Please try again soon."

ohaya
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 week ago
Joined: 03/16/2013 - 19:01
Posts: 5337
Location: US
ohaya wrote:
Dale wrote:
I dont have any of those hosts yet…. :bigsmile:

Ok, thanks. Will do.

Later,
Jim

Joe, PP and PM sent for the Small Sun and the Jacob.

Thanks,
Jim

Livinloud
Livinloud's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 06/03/2013 - 21:03
Posts: 1268
Location: Mass

Still have the C3?

LPF Member: Livinloud
Budget flashlight enthusiast turned into lumen freak

Dale
Dale's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/19/2012 - 07:26
Posts: 3188
Location: WV
comfychair wrote:

Would like all 4 of the

UltraFire 501b Hosts – $6 shipped each or $18 shipped for all 4
(great condition)

please! (unless Dale has claimed them…)

I will step aside & let comfy have these…

flashination
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 09/19/2011 - 04:08
Posts: 828
Location: Texas

Is it the newer or older model? How many modes?

 

 

 

 

 
 
'I pledge not to get drawn into cpf/blf arguments, & just understand that both places have their own merits'.

-JOE-
-JOE-'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: 04/25/2012 - 23:54
Posts: 553
Location: Iowa

flashination wrote:
Is it the newer or older model? How many modes?

I got it over a year ago. It is 5-mode.

Flomotion
Flomotion's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 6 months ago
Joined: 12/02/2012 - 15:13
Posts: 1402
Location: Pacific Northwest

Hi, I bought the DRY,
Sent JOE the Dough,
36 and no moe…
Loveya, Flo…

Flomotion

comfychair
comfychair's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 2 days ago
Joined: 01/12/2013 - 05:39
Posts: 6198

Yay! Thanks Dale, & -JOE-. Beer

Although, it would probably make more sense to sell off some of these dropins I keep building, instead of finding more homes for them... but since when was any of this about what makes sense? Silly

Livinloud
Livinloud's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 06/03/2013 - 21:03
Posts: 1268
Location: Mass

id grab the 501bs if you dont want them Big Smile

LPF Member: Livinloud
Budget flashlight enthusiast turned into lumen freak

PyTech
PyTech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: 09/01/2012 - 06:21
Posts: 629
Location: Highland, California. USA

Sweet deals on the T-08 & A60.

-Sean

flashination
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 09/19/2011 - 04:08
Posts: 828
Location: Texas

Per PM
Thx

 

 

 

 

 
 
'I pledge not to get drawn into cpf/blf arguments, & just understand that both places have their own merits'.

-JOE-
-JOE-'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: 04/25/2012 - 23:54
Posts: 553
Location: Iowa

If my prices are too high, just shoot me an offer! Smile

flashination
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 09/19/2011 - 04:08
Posts: 828
Location: Texas
Paid on Monday June 24 arrived on the Thursday June 27. Well packaged, condition as described! Beer I would buy from him again. Thx

 

 

 

 

 
 
'I pledge not to get drawn into cpf/blf arguments, & just understand that both places have their own merits'.

-JOE-
-JOE-'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: 04/25/2012 - 23:54
Posts: 553
Location: Iowa

I will also consider offers on the items I have left.

southcovekayak
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 01/04/2012 - 14:06
Posts: 387
Location: edge of the Atlantic

Are you done w selling Thrunite? If so, sorry if I missed an earlier posting.

If not, are you going to offer the TN30 L2 or any succeeding models?

manxbuggy1
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 04/24/2012 - 07:27
Posts: 720
Location: Montgomery, Texas

PM sent on TRJ-12

Silverbolt
Silverbolt's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 09/11/2012 - 00:36
Posts: 155

How is the UltraFire UF-T70 compared to the Lustefire? I was about to buy the Lustefire, but if the T70 is better, I’ll buy it from you.

-JOE-
-JOE-'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: 04/25/2012 - 23:54
Posts: 553
Location: Iowa

southcovekayak wrote:
Are you done w selling Thrunite? If so, sorry if I missed an earlier posting. If not, are you going to offer the TN30 L2 or any succeeding models?

Sadly I am taking a break from starting my own business selling flashlights. I just don't have the capital and I am still in college. Some day I will be back though. Wink
-JOE-
-JOE-'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: 04/25/2012 - 23:54
Posts: 553
Location: Iowa

Silverbolt wrote:
How is the UltraFire UF-T70 compared to the Lustefire? I was about to buy the Lustefire, but if the T70 is better, I'll buy it from you.

I don't think it will throw as far but I'm sure it is putting out similar lumens. I know that the T70 is built much better overall. It feels and looks like a $150+ light.

I also love the UI because it can be locked into 1-mode by tightening the tailcap completely. For the longest time it was my favorite light; I just have other high-end lights now so it keeps getting pushed to the back of the shelf.
Silverbolt
Silverbolt's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 09/11/2012 - 00:36
Posts: 155

I just bought a King and a Kung last week. If its noticeably brighter than them, then I’ll take the T70.

Pages