Latest Knives, Pliers in Chinese Market.

231 posts / 0 new
Last post
ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

boomhauer wrote:

David, no more payments by Paypal?

yes, Aliexpress has stopped cooperation with Paypal since Aug 3

but we accept paypal directly.

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

phlowcus wrote:

Wow, I love the 681! If Sanrenmu hasn't changed their pricing policy, it shouldn't be more expensive than a 603/605, maybe even cheaper.

Love the SOG Field Pup, too.

Bingo...   the wholesale price from SRM directly of 681 is the almost the same as 604, 605.

 

When will these be available, ashuang? Found them Smile

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

JamesB wrote:

Hi ashuang0731.

I'd like to be able to buy this knife from a reliable dealer, do you think you could add it to your inventory ? 

 

I believe it's made by mgknives


 

Best regards.

yes, it is made by MG, but I think their knife's price is a little bit more expensive than it really worthes

any, If you need one, please PM me, I will try get it for you from MG.

 

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

LP-617

a multi tool (bottle opener) suit for ladies

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

Y-START Turtle Y-start's first Folding Knife (EDC)

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

Ganzo Latest Folding Knife (similiar to G708)

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

the only Flick knife made by Ganzo ( there is G707-2 with mirror polished blade)

also the only one made by famous brands in China(as to the law restrication).

this knife is not sold in Chinese Market. definitely worth your collection.

 

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

Enlan highed their price at least 4 times this years. which I really hate. Miss SRM 9 Series

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

About Inron:

Inron is found by the ex-production manager of Enlan. this is their first knife. and in the new future, Inron will be the main competitor of Enlan of the long(big) folding knives(Sanrenmu is basically 100% sure that it will not make big folding knives like 9 series with its own logo except big changs (laws) happens in China). I will be glad to see that. price will be finally go down by somehow

By the way, two new Sanrenmu models (LB-617 and LY-617) and 734 (after almost 1-year's out of stock) will be in the market at the beginning of next week.

jekostas
Offline
Last seen: 9 years 11 months ago
Joined: 11/30/2010 - 03:09
Posts: 576
Location: Surrey

That Inron looks mighty cool.  Do you have a sample yet?  What's the fit and finish like?

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

jekostas wrote:

That Inron looks mighty cool.  Do you have a sample yet?  What's the fit and finish like?

this knife is already selling in the market.

basical information is :

 Model: MY801
• Blade: 9Cr13MoV (58-60HRC) stainless steel
• Handle: Black G10+Stainless Steel; Removable Money clip
• Size: Whole length: 214mm(8.43");
            Blade's length: 93mm(3.66");

            Closed length: 121mm(4.76");

• Line Lock
• Net Weight: ~147g

Paranid
Paranid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/19/2011 - 10:20
Posts: 281

ashuang0731 wrote:

jekostas wrote:

That Inron looks mighty cool.  Do you have a sample yet?  What's the fit and finish like?

this knife is already selling in the market.

basical information is :

 Model: MY801
• Blade: 9Cr13MoV (58-60HRC) stainless steel
• Handle: Black G10+Stainless Steel; Removable Money clip
• Size: Whole length: 214mm(8.43");
            Blade's length: 93mm(3.66");

            Closed length: 121mm(4.76");

• Line Lock
• Net Weight: ~147g

 

Competition for EL-01?

Any links for purchase yet?

Thanks!

Keychain flashlights FTW!

Don
Don's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 01/12/2010 - 16:32
Posts: 6617
Location: Scotland

Paranid wrote:

ashuang0731 wrote:

jekostas wrote:

That Inron looks mighty cool.  Do you have a sample yet?  What's the fit and finish like?

this knife is already selling in the market.

basical information is :

 Model: MY801
• Blade: 9Cr13MoV (58-60HRC) stainless steel
• Handle: Black G10+Stainless Steel; Removable Money clip
• Size: Whole length: 214mm(8.43");
            Blade's length: 93mm(3.66");

            Closed length: 121mm(4.76");

• Line Lock
• Net Weight: ~147g

 

Competition for EL-01?

Any links for purchase yet?

Thanks!

 

You can find it here.

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=inron+MY801&catId=0

But it isn't so cheap there. $42 for two of them from one place and $16-23 at the other.

 

The numbers from my light tests are always to be found here.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ApkFM37n_QnRdDU5MDNzOURjYllmZHI...

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

Don wrote:

Paranid wrote:

ashuang0731 wrote:

jekostas wrote:

That Inron looks mighty cool.  Do you have a sample yet?  What's the fit and finish like?

this knife is already selling in the market.

basical information is :

 Model: MY801
• Blade: 9Cr13MoV (58-60HRC) stainless steel
• Handle: Black G10+Stainless Steel; Removable Money clip
• Size: Whole length: 214mm(8.43");
            Blade's length: 93mm(3.66");

            Closed length: 121mm(4.76");

• Line Lock
• Net Weight: ~147g

 

Competition for EL-01?

Any links for purchase yet?

Thanks!

 

You can find it here.

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=inron+MY801&catId=0

But it isn't so cheap there. $42 for two of them from one place and $16-23 at the other.

the material of the blade increased the price (9Cr13Mov is more expensive than 8Cr13Mov)

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

this is not a new model, but it is out of stock for a really long time. and it varies a little from the previous model, so I think many peopel here may haven't heard of this knife before.

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

I don't know why Sanrenm make a new Sanrenmu 9 series, B4-939,

for now, there is only small quantity in Chinese Market.

Anyway, I am glad to see Sanrenm back in the long folding knife market.

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

I personally love this 7cm Blade Folding Knife, meet everything for a EDC knife(Lightweight, Money Clip, Lanyard Hole, textured two color G10 handle).

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

the first Ceramic folding Knife i HAVE . anyone who knows something about Ceramic knives can share your opinon ?

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

r1derbike
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 4 days ago
Joined: 08/27/2011 - 22:01
Posts: 470
Location: North America

I'm GAGA over that GANZO (multi-tool)! This new hobby could get expensive...

Jinx
Jinx's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 10/16/2011 - 11:35
Posts: 1130
Location: Just outside the EU :)
Received my Inron form ashuang0731 yesterday, very impressed, great knife and arrived before my Enlans I ordered from greatwalloutdoors a few weeks before! When/if they turn up I will do a comparison for you all. As it stands now I will order from ashuang0731 where possible Smile
ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

Jeansy wrote:
Received my Inron form ashuang0731 yesterday, very impressed, great knife and arrived before my Enlans I ordered from greatwalloutdoors a few weeks before! When/if they turn up I will do a comparison for you all. As it stands now I will order from ashuang0731 where possible :)

thank you for sharing.

ashuang0731
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/19/2011 - 22:33
Posts: 157
Location: shenzhen. China

r1derbike wrote:

I'm GAGA over that GANZO (multi-tool)! This new hobby could get expensive...

for now, we think there is only G301 is a little bit too much expensive. for the others, I think the price is not very high, considering their quality.

Cool

how2
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 12 hours ago
Joined: 06/01/2010 - 10:26
Posts: 2488
Location: london

This may help for people in the U.K

Pages