(Sold) Crelant 7G5CS XP-G2 de-domed with both Aspheric and Reflector heads Price dropped to $100 plus free shipping

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
18sixfifty
18sixfifty's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 1 month ago
Joined: 12/25/2012 - 20:19
Posts: 4161
(Sold) Crelant 7G5CS XP-G2 de-domed with both Aspheric and Reflector heads Price dropped to $100 plus free shipping

Up for sale is my Crelant 7G5CS it has a De-domed XP-G2 in it. It has the spring mods done as well. It comes with Both heads. The regular Reflector one and the Aspheric one. It’s dang near a laser with the Aspheric head and still quite the thrower with the reflector but of course with the reflector you get a lot of spill. 400kcd with aspheric and 225kcd with reflector. This light also has the driver with the “dimming” and two presets. So it turns on, on high and then low, but with either of them you can change them and set them to whatever setting you want. They will stay that way until you turn it off at the tailcap. If you turn it off at the side switch the presets stay the way you left them. It goes down to almost nothing on low and the low is easy to hit. The high is even easier because it gives a blink to tell you when it’s on high. The emitter is on a 20mm Noctigon that is on an additional copper star (sanded and lapped together on both sides) so that it will focus correctly with the aspheric. With either of the heads you simply tighten it down all the way. I did put black tape over the holes in the aspheric head because I didn’t want dust getting into the lens. It’s not terribly sticky tape so if you want it off it will come off without any problems at all. the extra head comes with a plastic plug that screws in to keep the dust out. The light and both the heads are in perfect condition. AR coated lens also and the reflector is spotless.

If you would prefer that this come with a XM-L2 with or without the dome on let me know and I’ll change them out.

This is over a $100 setup without the mods. I am asking $125 for it and that includes free shipping in the US. Actual shipping for outside the US.

As always I will consider trades and the first PM gets it.

Also just as a side note. I do have two of these but I am only selling one. I love this light.

I’m a junky, I mod lights so I can sell lights so I can buy more light to mod so I can sell lights to buy more lights to mod.

Edited by: 18sixfifty on 05/28/2014 - 23:50
DayLighter
DayLighter's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 11/29/2012 - 01:22
Posts: 2829
Location: New York City

You have two of them? I guess I’m not the only one who buys more than 1 light if I liked them :D.
Btw.. Do you have extra crelant aspheric lens for sell or trade? Smile

The only way to do a great work is to love what you do.

18sixfifty
18sixfifty's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 1 month ago
Joined: 12/25/2012 - 20:19
Posts: 4161
DayLighter wrote:
You have two of them? I guess I’m not the only one who buys more than 1 light if I liked them :D. Btw.. Do you have extra crelant aspheric lens for sell or trade? Smile

Sorry no extras but you can get one from HKJ. He ships pretty fast.

I’m a junky, I mod lights so I can sell lights so I can buy more light to mod so I can sell lights to buy more lights to mod.

DayLighter
DayLighter's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 11/29/2012 - 01:22
Posts: 2829
Location: New York City
18sixfifty wrote:
DayLighter wrote:
You have two of them? I guess I’m not the only one who buys more than 1 light if I liked them :D. Btw.. Do you have extra crelant aspheric lens for sell or trade? Smile

Sorry no extras but you can get one from HKJ. He ships pretty fast.


you meant HKE? :bigsmile:

The only way to do a great work is to love what you do.

18sixfifty
18sixfifty's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 1 month ago
Joined: 12/25/2012 - 20:19
Posts: 4161
DayLighter wrote:
18sixfifty wrote:
DayLighter wrote:
You have two of them? I guess I’m not the only one who buys more than 1 light if I liked them :D. Btw.. Do you have extra crelant aspheric lens for sell or trade? Smile

Sorry no extras but you can get one from HKJ. He ships pretty fast.


you meant HKE? :bigsmile:

HKE HKJ JFK something like that. LOL

I’m a junky, I mod lights so I can sell lights so I can buy more light to mod so I can sell lights to buy more lights to mod.

18sixfifty
18sixfifty's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 1 month ago
Joined: 12/25/2012 - 20:19
Posts: 4161

Price dropped to $100 this is a smoking good deal for this light. I’ll even toss in 4 LG 18650’s that are new batteries out of an unused laptop. Wrappers are perfect and look like new.

I’m a junky, I mod lights so I can sell lights so I can buy more light to mod so I can sell lights to buy more lights to mod.

Livinloud
Livinloud's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 6 days ago
Joined: 06/03/2013 - 21:03
Posts: 1268
Location: Mass

If I didnt have one already with two heads then I’d buy it. Same with if I didnt have a k40vn, then I’d buy your TN31…….almost need to buy them on principle of great prices!

LPF Member: Livinloud
Budget flashlight enthusiast turned into lumen freak

18sixfifty
18sixfifty's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 1 month ago
Joined: 12/25/2012 - 20:19
Posts: 4161
Livinloud wrote:
If I didnt have one already with two heads then I’d buy it. Same with if I didnt have a k40vn, then I’d buy your TN31…….almost need to buy them on principle of great prices!

I can’t believe these didn’t sell. Both are just smoking hot deals. Everyone must be tapped out or already have them I guess.

I’m a junky, I mod lights so I can sell lights so I can buy more light to mod so I can sell lights to buy more lights to mod.

Gj
Gj's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 2 days ago
Joined: 06/26/2013 - 15:44
Posts: 3066
Location: NY,USA

Yes, the budget is in ruins. Cry

18sixfifty
18sixfifty's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 1 month ago
Joined: 12/25/2012 - 20:19
Posts: 4161
Gj wrote:

Yes, the budget is in ruins. Cry

That is why I call this place Break your budget Light Forum. I have a whole bunch of mods on hold right now because I’m tapped out as well.

I’m a junky, I mod lights so I can sell lights so I can buy more light to mod so I can sell lights to buy more lights to mod.

Livinloud
Livinloud's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 6 days ago
Joined: 06/03/2013 - 21:03
Posts: 1268
Location: Mass

Honestly the 7G5CS was my first real thrower. I got the aspheric when I bought it and actually sold it to get the “V2” dimming model. Even without the aspheric and being stock, the thing throws very well!

If its still here in a little bit I might have to buy it and give one to my dad for fathers day Wink

LPF Member: Livinloud
Budget flashlight enthusiast turned into lumen freak

18sixfifty
18sixfifty's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 1 month ago
Joined: 12/25/2012 - 20:19
Posts: 4161

Livinloud wrote:
Honestly the 7G5CS was my first real thrower. I got the aspheric when I bought it and actually sold it to get the “V2” dimming model. Even without the aspheric and being stock, the thing throws very well!

If its still here in a little bit I might have to buy it and give one to my dad for fathers day Wink

Sounds good, I know if I didn’t have two I wouldn’t be selling this one. It’s a high end light for sure, nothing like the budget copies at all.

I’m a junky, I mod lights so I can sell lights so I can buy more light to mod so I can sell lights to buy more lights to mod.

18sixfifty
18sixfifty's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 1 month ago
Joined: 12/25/2012 - 20:19
Posts: 4161

Sold and that was a smoking hot deal for sure!

I’m a junky, I mod lights so I can sell lights so I can buy more light to mod so I can sell lights to buy more lights to mod.

Gj
Gj's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 2 days ago
Joined: 06/26/2013 - 15:44
Posts: 3066
Location: NY,USA

Whew! Glad to have that temptation removed. 

>)