STARTED: GBGB: Stainless steel AAA clicky with a clip (CQG S1 "clone")

627 posts / 0 new
Last post
p_k
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/18/2013 - 13:05
Posts: 31
Location: Sweden
heggood wrote:
Why does everyone keep posting what and when they order in this thread? Is that a requirement or something from anyone who orders or is that just a symptom of flasholism?

Maybe flasholism but also because of what =the= wrote Smile

“Late registration allowed (just post your interest to this thread even the GB has already started), but please let the first registrants buy the 30 first pieces of NW beauties. Thank you for being polite!”

Ejected Filament
Ejected Filament's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 12/03/2013 - 04:29
Posts: 2343
Location: Qld, Australia

FmC wrote:
Ordered 1*NW & 1*W on Tuesday morning (AU time) – got a message from GB asking to confirm full name & phone number, which I did (even though I have ordered from then previously).

Got home today & see this in my inbox;

“Dear …. ,

Thank you very much for your recent message.

Unfortunately, we are very sorry to inform you that the item(s)is not in stock at the moment and we are not sure when it will be in stock.

Could you please visit our website again and choose suitable replacement(s) ?

Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused and we look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you so much for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Best Regards
Janey”

Look back in this thread, & see how many people have placed orders since I placed mine; Is anyone else getting the ‘out of stock’ message?


I was online when the made the GB live. I placed an order within minutes, and mine is still listed as ‘processing’. I dont think first in first served works at GB. Days will obviously make a difference, but within a more limited time frame like hours, there is no first come first served order.

Not that it matters, Ill get it eventually. the said there was a limit of 30 NW, so some will have to wait for a restock.

DanielM
DanielM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 05/09/2014 - 01:31
Posts: 1804
Location: Romania

Did anybody receive the “you item was shipped” email from GB?

Old-Lumens wrote:
I love modding, but I don't have much use at all for flashlights in general.
unknown00101
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 08/16/2013 - 11:53
Posts: 4344
Location: USA
heggood wrote:
Why does everyone keep posting what and when they order in this thread? Is that a requirement or something from anyone who orders or is that just a symptom of flasholism?

I view it more as a thank you to those involved, and a free bump for a good deal. Then more people get to get in on it.

unknown00101
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 08/16/2013 - 11:53
Posts: 4344
Location: USA

cpfdaniel wrote:
Did anybody receive the “you item was shipped” email from GB?

Cw yes, NW no.

Edit: NW popped today.

_the_
_the_'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 11 hours ago
Joined: 07/08/2011 - 06:22
Posts: 3647
Location: Finland

unknown00101 wrote:
cpfdaniel wrote:
Did anybody receive the "you item was shipped" email from GB?
Cw yes, NW no.

I just got three shipped emails for both CW & NW. Smile

Edit: And one more shipped email for the $7 headlamp deal. Obviously a good day. Cool

=the=

 

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 4257

Ejected Filament wrote:
FmC wrote:
Ordered 1*NW & 1*W on Tuesday morning (AU time) – got a message from GB asking to confirm full name & phone number, which I did (even though I have ordered from then previously).

Got home today & see this in my inbox;

“Dear …. ,

Thank you very much for your recent message.

Unfortunately, we are very sorry to inform you that the item(s)is not in stock at the moment and we are not sure when it will be in stock.

Could you please visit our website again and choose suitable replacement(s) ?

Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused and we look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you so much for your continued patience and kind understanding.

Best Regards
Janey”

Look back in this thread, & see how many people have placed orders since I placed mine; Is anyone else getting the ‘out of stock’ message?


I was online when the made the GB live. I placed an order within minutes, and mine is still listed as ‘processing’. I dont think first in first served works at GB. Days will obviously make a difference, but within a more limited time frame like hours, there is no first come first served order.

Not that it matters, Ill get it eventually. the said there was a limit of 30 NW, so some will have to wait for a restock.

Hi Ejected Filament,

Sorry for this matter, could you pm me with your order#, I will track for you, thanks!

Ejected Filament
Ejected Filament's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 12/03/2013 - 04:29
Posts: 2343
Location: Qld, Australia

gearbest wrote:

Hi Ejected Filament,

Sorry for this matter, could you pm me with your order#, I will track for you, thanks!


Thankyou.
WW1407070617259002
DanielM
DanielM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 05/09/2014 - 01:31
Posts: 1804
Location: Romania

I’m in the same boat Ejected Filament, I was driving when the GB began and I pulled over to purchase. I’m not worried though, Gearbest is slow but they deliver eventually.

Old-Lumens wrote:
I love modding, but I don't have much use at all for flashlights in general.
gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 4257

Ejected Filament wrote:
gearbest wrote:

Hi Ejected Filament,

Sorry for this matter, could you pm me with your order#, I will track for you, thanks!


Thankyou.
WW1407070617259002

Hello Ejected Filament,

I checked your order, it’s stuck in the CS verification for your address because of our system couldn’t identify your address, our CS contacted you(did they?) for the confirm address to make sure this package will not lost. Other orders has passed very quickly via the system and shipped out. Sorry for this inconvenience, hope you can understand and we are trying to serve well to each member!

Now it’s almost 6 pm in China, the postman have off work now, we will ship your order tomorrow asap, thanks!

Sincere apologise!

Ejected Filament
Ejected Filament's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 12/03/2013 - 04:29
Posts: 2343
Location: Qld, Australia

gearbest wrote:

Hello Ejected Filament,

I checked your order, it’s stuck in the CS verification for your address because of our system couldn’t identify your address, our CS contacted you(did they?) for the confirm address to make sure this package will not lost. Other orders has passed very quickly via the system and shipped out. Sorry for this inconvenience, hope you can understand and we are trying to serve well to each member!

Now it’s almost 6 pm in China, the postman have off work now, we will ship your order tomorrow asap, thanks!

Sincere apologise!

Odd. No, I did not get a message regarding my details. However, I have another order that appears to have shipped just fine without any details re: my account being changed, WW1407080615043210.

WW1407080615043210 shipped without issue (ordered July 8, email stating order confirmed, a second email saying payment received all same day.)
WW1407070617259002 has an issue regarding my address? (ordered July 7, email stating order confirmed, a email second email saying payment received all same day too)

Just curious, how did the second order ship out if the first one couldnt using the same details?

travis
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 03/19/2012 - 23:54
Posts: 1010
Location: SoCal

Shipping notice received yesterday for
My NW unit Smile

“"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.””
-George Washington

sesgum
sesgum's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 6 hours ago
Joined: 01/01/2012 - 14:39
Posts: 1108
Location: New Jersey, US

Hi the, would efest 10440 work for this light? I have one and it is flat top. Thanks!

_the_
_the_'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 11 hours ago
Joined: 07/08/2011 - 06:22
Posts: 3647
Location: Finland

sesgum wrote:
Hi _the_, would efest 10440 work for this light? I have one and it is flat top. Thanks!

Should work fine. Flat top is not a problem because the light has spring also on the driver end.

=the=

 

Phatster
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 11/01/2013 - 19:22
Posts: 192
Location: Finland

Ordered NW and CW. Kiitti järkkäämisestä Smile

Phatster
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 11/01/2013 - 19:22
Posts: 192
Location: Finland

Does anyone know that will this take a protected 10440 li-ion? What 10440 have ppl used in these? Need to order a couple from DX if they carry a cell that works on this light.

sesgum
sesgum's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 6 hours ago
Joined: 01/01/2012 - 14:39
Posts: 1108
Location: New Jersey, US
the wrote:

sesgum wrote:
Hi the, would efest 10440 work for this light? I have one and it is flat top. Thanks!

Should work fine. Flat top is not a problem because the light has spring also on the driver end.

Thanks the !

Phatster
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 11/01/2013 - 19:22
Posts: 192
Location: Finland

Thx Sesgum

antiparanoico
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/14/2013 - 19:17
Posts: 1176
Location: Wandering the world.

antiparanoico wrote:
One (of two) NW ordered.
Shipped. 8)

If anything can go wrong, it will.
Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value.

Livinloud
Livinloud's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 1 week ago
Joined: 06/03/2013 - 21:03
Posts: 1268
Location: Mass
cpfdaniel wrote:
Did anybody receive the “you item was shipped” email from GB?

My NW shipped, well according to GB it did so only time will tell

LPF Member: Livinloud
Budget flashlight enthusiast turned into lumen freak

ImA4Wheelr
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 02/03/2013 - 14:51
Posts: 7935
Location: SC

unknown00101 wrote:

heggood wrote:
 
Why does everyone keep posting what and when they order in this thread? Is that a requirement or something from anyone who orders or is that just a symptom of flasholism?

I view it more as a thank you to those involved, and a free bump for a good deal. Then more people get to get in on it.

+1

It's just good manners too.  Too often we see some one work on a thread or deal that gets hundreds or thousands of reads, but only a few replies.

264
264's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 10 months ago
Joined: 12/08/2011 - 14:52
Posts: 1539
Livinloud wrote:
cpfdaniel wrote:
Did anybody receive the “you item was shipped” email from GB?

My NW shipped, well according to GB it did so only time will tell

Yes, I did. Two NW flashlights and 1 Opus BM-100 battery charger all shipped separately. Smile

cicciopanzarotto
cicciopanzarotto's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 06/02/2014 - 09:40
Posts: 33
Location: Italy

in for 1 NW

ChibiM
ChibiM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 57 min ago
Joined: 05/09/2011 - 10:25
Posts: 6778
Location: Holland

Cw and nw are shipped.

gearbest
gearbest's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 03/01/2014 - 00:55
Posts: 4257

Ejected Filament wrote:
gearbest wrote:

Hello Ejected Filament,

I checked your order, it’s stuck in the CS verification for your address because of our system couldn’t identify your address, our CS contacted you(did they?) for the confirm address to make sure this package will not lost. Other orders has passed very quickly via the system and shipped out. Sorry for this inconvenience, hope you can understand and we are trying to serve well to each member!

Now it’s almost 6 pm in China, the postman have off work now, we will ship your order tomorrow asap, thanks!

Sincere apologise!

Odd. No, I did not get a message regarding my details. However, I have another order that appears to have shipped just fine without any details re: my account being changed, WW1407080615043210.

WW1407080615043210 shipped without issue (ordered July 8, email stating order confirmed, a second email saying payment received all same day.)
WW1407070617259002 has an issue regarding my address? (ordered July 7, email stating order confirmed, a email second email saying payment received all same day too)

Just curious, how did the second order ship out if the first one couldnt using the same details?

Hello Ejected Filament,

The specific verification is for your “first name”, one CS found the first name of this order WW1407070617259002 not match for your order History, so she transferred this order to the “verification channel”, but when she found this, the other order WW1407080615043210 has shipped out passed by another CS since your order’s first name and paypal’s name matched. I’m sorry to make things complicated, and sorry for the delay shipping order, we will improve our system to avoid the same situation, hope you can understand, thanks Smile
Ejected Filament
Ejected Filament's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 12/03/2013 - 04:29
Posts: 2343
Location: Qld, Australia

Its all good and thanks for clearing it up. I guess Im glad someone is looking at the orders, not simply an automated routine.

DanielM
DanielM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 05/09/2014 - 01:31
Posts: 1804
Location: Romania

My NW shipped too, now the waiting starts.

Old-Lumens wrote:
I love modding, but I don't have much use at all for flashlights in general.
lionheart_2281
lionheart_2281's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 6 min ago
Joined: 10/25/2012 - 18:32
Posts: 3132
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I wonder if the clip comes installed?
Reason is because I may never use the clip so removing it if it comes installed will probably damage / scratch it…

_the_
_the_'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 11 hours ago
Joined: 07/08/2011 - 06:22
Posts: 3647
Location: Finland

lionheart_2281 wrote:
I wonder if the clip comes installed? Reason is because I may never use the clip so removing it if it comes installed will probably damage / scratch it...

The clip is pre-installed. Removing it might cause only very minor scratches. Removed mine a couple of times and the light is still looking good in my eyes. Smile

=the=

 

lionheart_2281
lionheart_2281's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 6 min ago
Joined: 10/25/2012 - 18:32
Posts: 3132
Location: Brisbane, Australia
the wrote:

lionheart_2281 wrote:
I wonder if the clip comes installed? Reason is because I may never use the clip so removing it if it comes installed will probably damage / scratch it…

The clip is pre-installed. Removing it might cause only very minor scratches. Removed mine a couple of times and the light is still looking good in my eyes. Smile

Bugger, good to hear it can handle the removal not too bad though.

Pages