***SOLD*** Solarforce Skyline 1 & Skyray G6 ***SOLD***

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
SPAMBOT
SPAMBOT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 07/16/2010 - 18:40
Posts: 484
Location: Old World
***SOLD*** Solarforce Skyline 1 & Skyray G6 ***SOLD***

Selling a modded Solarforce Skyline 1 and a mint Skyray G6.

The Skyline has been modified with a neutral XR-E Q3 5A and a 3*AMC board in order to work properly with 18650's. The brightness ramping and the hidden strobe mode still works perfectly. Apart from the mod the light is in excellent condition.

Now with 100% all natural asbestos!

Edited by: SPAMBOT on 08/12/2011 - 08:51
agenthex
agenthex's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 11 months ago
Joined: 07/14/2010 - 04:49
Posts: 3070
Location: Merica

Very good deal, somebody buy this. I'd take it if shipped to the US.

Reading this makes you smarter: http://lesswrong.com/

SPAMBOT
SPAMBOT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 07/16/2010 - 18:40
Posts: 484
Location: Old World

agenthex wrote:

Very good deal, somebody buy this. I'd take it if shipped to the US.

$40 shipped to the US : )

Now with 100% all natural asbestos!

SashiX
SashiX's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 6 months ago
Joined: 10/07/2010 - 15:46
Posts: 2045
Location: Spain

I don't know where you live, but sending something from Spain to USA will cost you at least 19 euros :~

agenthex
agenthex's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 11 months ago
Joined: 07/14/2010 - 04:49
Posts: 3070
Location: Merica

SPAMBOT wrote:

agenthex wrote:

Very good deal, somebody buy this. I'd take it if shipped to the US.

$40 shipped to the US : )



Sold! (as long as shipping works out for you). PM me w/ paypal. Smile

Reading this makes you smarter: http://lesswrong.com/

SPAMBOT
SPAMBOT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 07/16/2010 - 18:40
Posts: 484
Location: Old World

agenthex wrote:

SPAMBOT wrote:

$40 shipped to the US : )



Sold! (as long as shipping works out for you). PM me w/ paypal. Smile

You've got PM!

 

SashiX wrote:

I don't know where you live, but sending something from Spain to USA will cost you at least 19 euros :~

Sweden, shipping something weighing max 500g to the US costs ~$14, which is why I sold both lights as a package deal.

Now with 100% all natural asbestos!