FastTech New Arrivals & Promotion

1225 posts / 0 new
Last post
Notmyrealname
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 09/19/2020 - 08:53
Posts: 255
Location: Philippines

fasttech wrote:
Notmyrealname wrote:
Perhaps you are misunderstanding the “budget” part of Budgetlightforum. We are flashlight enthusiasts who enjoy good quality flashlights. Most of what you present here is of no interest to me and I feel safe to say to many or most of us. The Tanje HST006 “falshlight” is a $7 plastic 320lm flashlight that I can’t imagine anyone here buying as with many of the flashlights you show here. It would be better for your business if you showed lights we would be interested in.

I don’t mean to speak for others or for the forum. My apologies to anyone enthralled with the Tanje HST006.

Thank you for your opinion and suggestion. We will try the best to update more good quality flashlights to our customers in the future. Would you mind telling us in which brands of flashlights you are interested? We can update regularly the new arrival of these brands.

You already carry some well known and reputable brands although Fasttech very often doesn’t have the complete lines and the latest models. You could post the new arrivals of these good quality flashlights as well as check on brands carried on other platforms as per Lux-Perpetua’s suggestion. You could also reintroduce Lumintop if that is possible. Hopefully you could have products to post here that are of interest to the flashlight enthusiast community as many you currently post are not.

Perhaps you could take a look at the forum(s) to see what flashlights members are interested in.

I feel sorry for people who don't have a hobby or interest to escape to.

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 907

Hi Notmyrealname,

Thank you. We will strengthen and force to update the latest models and those what flashlight members are interested in.

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 907

Be Ready To Get Summer Offer! 10% OFF SITE-WIDE SALE!
USE COUPON CODE: 10BACK
Aug 10th, 2021 – Aug 11th, 2021 (UTC-6)

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Rusty Joe
Rusty Joe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 27 min 2 sec ago
Joined: 07/24/2011 - 00:22
Posts: 3529
Location: Houston, TX

Notmyrealname wrote:
Perhaps you are misunderstanding the “budget” part of Budgetlightforum. We are flashlight enthusiasts who enjoy good quality flashlights. Most of what you present here is of no interest to me and I feel safe to say to many or most of us. The Tanje HST006 “falshlight” is a $7 plastic 320lm flashlight that I can’t imagine anyone here buying as with many of the flashlights you show here. It would be better for your business if you showed lights we would be interested in.

I don’t mean to speak for others or for the forum. My apologies to anyone enthralled with the Tanje HST006.

I agree.

Also, Fasttech, do single mode and separate switch mode memory lights, too. And throwy quad-die lights are hard to find.

dthrckt
dthrckt's picture
Offline
Last seen: 42 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 11/08/2011 - 10:11
Posts: 4587
Location: Upstate NY

Rusty Joe wrote:
Notmyrealname wrote:
Perhaps you are misunderstanding the “budget” part of Budgetlightforum. We are flashlight enthusiasts who enjoy good quality flashlights. Most of what you present here is of no interest to me and I feel safe to say to many or most of us. The Tanje HST006 “falshlight” is a $7 plastic 320lm flashlight that I can’t imagine anyone here buying as with many of the flashlights you show here. It would be better for your business if you showed lights we would be interested in.

I don’t mean to speak for others or for the forum. My apologies to anyone enthralled with the Tanje HST006.

I agree.

Also, Fasttech, do single mode and separate switch mode memory lights, too. And throwy quad-die lights are hard to find.

I agree with the first comment. Rusty Joe’s is an example of some products that are very different then a lot of the weird cheap stuff I see.

That’s not to dogpile on, I just had an order at about $100 for 2 lights from this thread. But please don’t make me unsubscribe because of really low quality stuff that even the MOST budget enthusiasts are not interested in buying.

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 907

Hello Rusty Joe and dthrckt,

Thank you very much for your comments and suggestions. We will try our best to improve it.

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 907

Fenix HM50R V2.0 Multipurpose LED Headlamp Flashlight
1*Cree XP-G3 S4 LED / 6-mode / 700LM / pure white & red light / 1*16340 / USB rechargeable / IP68 waterproof

The Fenix HM50R V2.0 is a rechargeable multipurpose headlamp. One 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery is included to power it. This headlamp is power-packed throwing a 700 lumens beam to a maximum distance of 115 meters. The HM50R V2.0 is outstanding with its solid construction and lightweight size, plus it is detachable to be used as a mini flashlight. This rechargeable headlamp combines white and red lights, comes with a USB Type C charging cable and features an IP68 rating, all of which make the Fenix HM50R V2.0 perfect for camping, hiking or working in rigged environments. Detachable structure – can be used as a flashlight. Lockout function avoids accidental activation. Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.



FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Sunnysunsun
Sunnysunsun's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 38 min ago
Joined: 08/09/2019 - 12:51
Posts: 740
Location: Toronto

fasttech wrote:
Wow! Free Gifts! FastTech Aug Back to School Giveaway for 5 Winners

Time Limit:
Ends on 2021 Aug. 15th (UTC-6)
Winners will be chosen on Aug. 16th (UTC – 6)

Purchase more than $40 to join the Giveaway, Post your order number (Checkout after 2021 Aug. 9th, 00:00 am) here. We will randomly select 5 winners to give gifts!

!https://img.fasttechcdn.com/assets/zrc210908/20210809-59481526e3a7410992...!

Nice, nice, vapes for back to school? Someone didn’t think this promotion through Facepalm

Lux-Perpetua
Lux-Perpetua's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 8 hours ago
Joined: 03/01/2018 - 04:39
Posts: 3184

fasttech wrote:
tatasal wrote:
Hey Fasttech, it's against BLF rules to require a minimum purchase in order to qualify in your giveaway..it's as if we buy $40 raffle tickets! Giveaways should be pure giveaways..no other requirements.
Hi tatasal, Since the quantity of the giveaway items is limited, and in order to encourage customers to purchase more items, we have to set up the $40 requirement. There is no minimum purchase on FastTech if customers don't want to join the giveaway activity, they can purchase any items they like on FastTech without price limitation. Hope you can understand.


This is exactly the problem (see red highlighted quote above). Giveways should have no strings attached. Personally, I find campaigns like these a bit shady, especially in combination with a giveaway. If you want to encourage customers to buy more items, offer volume discounts ("buy 2 get 3").

From the BLF rules applying to commercial sellers:

Quote:

IF YOU ARE A COMMERCIAL SELLER:

  • Please DO NOT make commercial posts in any other forum categories except the Commercial Sellers' Spot.
  • Please DO NOT make commercial posts in the Want to Sell or Group Buys categories.
  • Please DO NOT direct users to social media sites such as Facebook.
  • Please DO NOT abuse your privilege by making many different threads in the Commercial Sellers' Spot.
  • Please DO NOT make commercial posts about products that are not related to flashlights or flashlight accesories.
  • Please DO NOT post about your company in other threads unless users specifically request information from you.
  • Please DO NOT pretend to be a happy customer of your own store.
  • Please DO NOT ask questions about your own products.
  • Please DO NOT create many different user accounts.
  • Please DO NOT send unrequested offers via the BLF private message system.
  • Please DO NOT create contests or giveaways that require posting links to your website.
  • Please DO NOT create contests or giveaways that require purchasing something to participate.
  • Please DO NOT be rude, pushy, or annoying.

*** Violations of these rules will result in deleted posts and eventual account suspension. ***

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 907
Lux-Perpetua wrote:

fasttech wrote:
tatasal wrote:
Hey Fasttech, it’s against BLF rules to require a minimum purchase in order to qualify in your giveaway..it’s as if we buy $40 raffle tickets! Giveaways should be pure giveaways..no other requirements.
Hi tatasal, Since the quantity of the giveaway items is limited, and in order to encourage customers to purchase more items, we have to set up the $40 requirement. There is no minimum purchase on FastTech if customers don’t want to join the giveaway activity, they can purchase any items they like on FastTech without price limitation. Hope you can understand.


This is exactly the problem (see red highlighted quote above). Giveways should have no strings attached. Personally, I find campaigns like these a bit shady, especially in combination with a giveaway. If you want to encourage customers to buy more items, offer volume discounts (“buy 2 get 3”).

From the BLF rules applying to commercial sellers:

Quote:

IF YOU ARE A COMMERCIAL SELLER:



  • Please DO NOT make commercial posts in any other forum categories except the Commercial Sellers’ Spot.

  • Please DO NOT make commercial posts in the Want to Sell or Group Buys categories.

  • Please DO NOT direct users to social media sites such as Facebook.

  • Please DO NOT abuse your privilege by making many different threads in the Commercial Sellers’ Spot.

  • Please DO NOT make commercial posts about products that are not related to flashlights or flashlight accesories.

  • Please DO NOT post about your company in other threads unless users specifically request information from you.

  • Please DO NOT pretend to be a happy customer of your own store.

  • Please DO NOT ask questions about your own products.

  • Please DO NOT create many different user accounts.

  • Please DO NOT send unrequested offers via the BLF private message system.

  • Please DO NOT create contests or giveaways that require posting links to your website.

  • Please DO NOT create contests or giveaways that require purchasing something to participate.

  • Please DO NOT be rude, pushy, or annoying.


*** Violations of these rules will result in deleted posts and eventual account suspension. ***

I am sorry that we haven’t realized the rule before. We just deleted the giveaway post on the BLF. Sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

raccoon city
raccoon city's picture
Offline
Last seen: 43 min 31 sec ago
Joined: 10/06/2010 - 02:35
Posts: 16844
Location: रॅकून सिटी Palm Desert CA USA

fasttech wrote:

Since the quantity of the giveaway items is limited, and in order to encourage customers to purchase more items, we have to set up the $40 requirement. There is no minimum purchase on FastTech if customers don't want to join the giveaway activity, they can purchase any items they like on FastTech without price limitation. Hope you can understand.

Nice rationalization.  :FACEPALM:

When someone is informed that they are breaking the rules, they can immediately stop breaking the rules, or they can come up with a lame rationalization.

Sadly, most people choose the latter.

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 907

Fenix HP25R V2.0 LED Headlamp Work Light
1*Luminus SST40+1*Cree XP-G3 S4+1*Everlight 2835 LED / 10-mode / 1600LM / white & red light / 1*21700/1*18650 / USB rechargeable

The Fenix HP25R V2.0 is a rechargeable work headlamp that provides an ultra-long runtime of 400 hours on low mode. Powered by its included 5000mAh Li-ion battery, this headlamp can deliver a max output of 1600 lumens. There is a separate battery case located on the headlamp’s rear; this unique battery case includes a USB Type-C charging port for easy and fast charging. 60° tilt mechanism allows you to direct light where needed and the lockout function avoids accidental activation. For all-night exploring or work demands, the Fenix HP25R V2.0 headlamp never fails you. 1600 lumens spotlight and 400 lumens floodlight. One Luminus SST40 white light LED, one Cree XP-G3 S4 neutral white LED and one Everlight 2835 red light LED; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. Included a Fenix ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion battery, compatible with a 18650 Li-ion battery. Separately controlled dual switch for easy and fast operation. Lockout function avoids accidental activation. USB Type C charging port for easy and fast charging. 60’ tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.


FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 907

ON THE ROAD M4 Mini LED Flashlight

Head diameter: 24mm Tube diameter: 20mm


FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Notmyrealname
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 09/19/2020 - 08:53
Posts: 255
Location: Philippines

Interesting light. Does it have a magnetic tail cap like the M3 Pro?.

Your listings describe it as having 4 emitters when actually there are 3.

I feel sorry for people who don't have a hobby or interest to escape to.

Notmyrealname
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 09/19/2020 - 08:53
Posts: 255
Location: Philippines

Hello again Fasttech. Also in your new arrivals you show the On The Road U16. Your listing describes it as being powered by by a 16340 or CR123A battery and having 4 XHP50.2 emitters with output of 2300lm. If these are correct specifications this is a very unusual and phenomenal flashlight. Can you confirm?.

I feel sorry for people who don't have a hobby or interest to escape to.

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 44 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 6773
Location: Portugal

Notmyrealname wrote:
Hello again Fasttech. Also in your new arrivals you show the On The Road U16. Your listing describes it as being powered by by a 16340 or CR23 battery and having 4 XHP50.2 emitters with output of 2300lm. If these are correct specifications this is a very phenomenal and unusual flashlight. Can you confirm?.

I would say that it is a mistake and that the “4” refers to the the 4 “nucleous” that the XHP50.2 led has! Also, in such small light, there is no space for 4 of that leds, as far as I can tell Wink
everydaysurvivalgear
everydaysurvivalgear's picture
Online
Last seen: 4 min 5 sec ago
Joined: 07/31/2015 - 10:25
Posts: 3734
Location: sydney australia (GMT+10)

In the pictures you can see that the lights are triples and not quads lol.

Fasttech i would email the manufacturer and tell them off, i know the description is copy and pasted to Fasttech store from what the manufacturer specs. How can a manufacturer get it so wrong? Now you have to go and fix up 3 separate listings sigh!

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 44 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 6773
Location: Portugal

everydaysurvivalgear wrote:
In the pictures you can see that the lights are triples and not quads lol.

Fasttech i would email the manufacturer and tell them off, i know the description is copy and pasted to Fasttech store from what the manufacturer specs. How can a manufacturer get it so wrong? Now you have to go and fix up 3 separate listings sigh!

!https://img.fasttechcdn.com/974/9742558/9742558-6.jpg!


That image is of the M4 while Notmyrealname was asking about the U16 Wink
Different lights Wink
everydaysurvivalgear
everydaysurvivalgear's picture
Online
Last seen: 4 min 5 sec ago
Joined: 07/31/2015 - 10:25
Posts: 3734
Location: sydney australia (GMT+10)

MascaratumB wrote:
everydaysurvivalgear wrote:
In the pictures you can see that the lights are triples and not quads lol.

Fasttech i would email the manufacturer and tell them off, i know the description is copy and pasted to Fasttech store from what the manufacturer specs. How can a manufacturer get it so wrong? Now you have to go and fix up 3 separate listings sigh!

!https://img.fasttechcdn.com/974/9742558/9742558-6.jpg!


That image is of the M4 while Notmyrealname was asking about the U16 Wink
Different lights Wink

This listing states 4* Nichia, 4* SST-20 but the pictures shows 3 LEDs lol
https://www.fasttech.com/search?ON%20THE%20ROAD%20M4%20Mini%20LED%20Flas...

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 44 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 6773
Location: Portugal

everydaysurvivalgear wrote:
MascaratumB wrote:
everydaysurvivalgear wrote:
In the pictures you can see that the lights are triples and not quads lol.

Fasttech i would email the manufacturer and tell them off, i know the description is copy and pasted to Fasttech store from what the manufacturer specs. How can a manufacturer get it so wrong? Now you have to go and fix up 3 separate listings sigh!

!https://img.fasttechcdn.com/974/9742558/9742558-6.jpg!


That image is of the M4 while Notmyrealname was asking about the U16 Wink
Different lights Wink

This listing states 4* Nichia, 4* SST-20 but the pictures shows 3 LEDs lol
https://www.fasttech.com/search?ON%20THE%20ROAD%20M4%20Mini%20LED%20Flas...


Sorry, you are right! I thought that you were referring to the question above about the U16!
You are right, something is wrong, the photo or the description Wink I bet on the description!
Notmyrealname
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 09/19/2020 - 08:53
Posts: 255
Location: Philippines

I think they’ve confused the U16 specs with another light. Fasttechs flashlight listings have many errors like this.

2300lm from a tiny 16340 light would be amazing though (for a few seconds anyway). You’d have to use it with a lanyard otherwise you’d be dropping it when it got hot.

The M4 looks interesting and the claimed 1500lm is also impressive. I would like a magnetic tail cap though as that has been useful on my M3 Pro.

I feel sorry for people who don't have a hobby or interest to escape to.

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 44 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 6773
Location: Portugal

Notmyrealname wrote:
I think they’ve confused the U16 specs with another light. Fasttechs flashlight listings have many errors like this.

2300lm from a tiny 16340 light would be amazing though (for a few seconds anyway). You’d have to use it with a lanyard otherwise you’d be dropping it when it got hot.

The M4 looks interesting and the claimed 1500lm is also impressive. I would like a magnetic tail cap though as that has been useful on my M3 Pro.

To be fair to Fasttech, in this case the specs are not wrong! Those are the specs provided by the manufacturer. I had access to some unreleased (yet) information and those specs match the original ones. The U16 has a XHP50.2 with 2300lumens and the M4 puts out 1500. The only thing is that the original information about the M4 states 4xLuminus SST20 and that seems to be wrong, according to the photo.

Let’s wait and see what is right and what’s not!!

NorthernHarrier
NorthernHarrier's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 11/30/2018 - 12:05
Posts: 557
Location: Eastern USA

Yeah, the M4 looks interesting. I could use it, but only if it doesn’t have a magnet.

"However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." - Stanley Kubrick

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 44 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 6773
Location: Portugal

NorthernHarrier wrote:
Yeah, the M4 looks interesting. I could use it, but only if it doesn’t have a magnet.

On The Road normally is consistent on the builds, so I believe that if the M4 has a magnet it can be easily removable. This is form my experience with the M3 Pro that also has a magnet in the tailcap Wink
NorthernHarrier
NorthernHarrier's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 11/30/2018 - 12:05
Posts: 557
Location: Eastern USA
MascaratumB wrote:
NorthernHarrier wrote:
Yeah, the M4 looks interesting. I could use it, but only if it doesn’t have a magnet.
On The Road normally is consistent on the builds, so I believe that if the M4 has a magnet it can be easily removable. This is form my experience with the M3 Pro that also has a magnet in the tailcap Wink

Thanks for the info!

"However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." - Stanley Kubrick

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 44 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 6773
Location: Portugal
NorthernHarrier wrote:
MascaratumB wrote:
NorthernHarrier wrote:
Yeah, the M4 looks interesting. I could use it, but only if it doesn’t have a magnet.
On The Road normally is consistent on the builds, so I believe that if the M4 has a magnet it can be easily removable. This is form my experience with the M3 Pro that also has a magnet in the tailcap Wink

Thanks for the info!

No problem Thumbs Up
fasttech
fasttech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 11/12/2012 - 04:56
Posts: 907

Notmyrealname wrote:
Interesting light. Does it have a magnetic tail cap like the M3 Pro?.

Your listings describe it as having 4 emitters when actually there are 3.

Hello Notmyrealname,

The tail cap is spring-loaded, there are 4 emitters(same Nichia 219C/Luminus SST-20) included, one is in the middle, you can see the below picture:

The previous three lights have the reflector cup but the middle one doesn’t have.

FASTTECH - LED Flashlights, Lasers and Electronics

Notmyrealname
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 09/19/2020 - 08:53
Posts: 255
Location: Philippines

fasttech wrote:
Notmyrealname wrote:
Interesting light. Does it have a magnetic tail cap like the M3 Pro?.

Your listings describe it as having 4 emitters when actually there are 3.

Hello Notmyrealname,

The tail cap is spring-loaded, there are 4 emitters(same Nichia 219C/Luminus SST-20) included, one is in the middle, you can see the below picture:

The previous three lights have the reflector cup but the middle one doesn’t have.

Ummm…..Does anyone know if this is possible? and if it is what the purpose or reason is?. Just an aux LED?

I feel sorry for people who don't have a hobby or interest to escape to.

Tom E
Tom E's picture
Offline
Last seen: 25 min 32 sec ago
Joined: 08/19/2012 - 08:23
Posts: 14622
Location: LI NY

Sure it's possible and this light, and OTR's in general, are nothing fancy so it's probably just another LED in parallel offering more lumens, more flood. I'd love to buy one just to see how it's done, unless FT wants to send me one to review (hint, hint) smile

Normally the wire hole is in the center but doesn't have to be. There's some sort of black showing on the left in the pic, and possibly a wire solder pad - could be the black wire.

It's not a bad idea to squeeze quad LED's into a triple, you keep the head diameter small and with lower amps these have, you get more lumens/amp I would think.

Notmyrealname
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 09/19/2020 - 08:53
Posts: 255
Location: Philippines

You could very well be right but as there are other specs being given that don’t seem to make sense on other new OTR lights I’m going to wait until I see OTR’s specifications or a review. If you’re right It’s an interesting design.

I feel sorry for people who don't have a hobby or interest to escape to.

Pages