Nitecore not honoring warranty

42 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

vincent3685
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 months ago
Joined: 08/20/2016 - 18:37
Posts: 9
Nitecore not honoring warranty

I bought a Nitecore HC30W on May6 of this year as part of a group buy on another forum. The rubber flashlight holder that attaches to the head band broke on one of the two rings that hold the flashlight. I wrote to Nitecore for a replacement under their warranty. They first asked me for the model number, date of purchase, place of purchase and a copy of the receipt. I promptly sent them this information. Then they wrote back asking for the s/n of the flashlight. Again, I provided this to them. They told me the s/n was not in their database and asked me to send the s/n to service@nitecore.com in order to locate the proper service center for me. They sent me the following message;

We can mail you a rubber part of the headband from China for free, but it will cost $4 for shipping, payment can be made to our PayPal account sales@nitecore.cn. After payment is made, please notify us (send us the screenshot of payment) and provide your shipping address, full name of recipient and contact number.

I own several Nitecore products and have never had a problem with any of them nor have I ever requested warranty service. IMO, the fact that Nitecore had me jump through so many hoops and then wanted to charge me shipping for what amounts to a .50cent item tells me Nitecore’s warranty isn’t worth the paper it’s written on. With so many great companies out there, I have no need to do business with these people again. Be forewarned, when purchasing anything from Nitecore you will be charged for replacement parts under their so-called warranty. Just my 2 cents.

pilotdog68
pilotdog68's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 05/30/2013 - 23:31
Posts: 6423
Location: Held against my will in IOWA, USA

Who was the vendor you bought it from? It sounds like Nitecore is implying you got a fake.

My Favorite Modded Lights: X6R, S8 , X2R , M6, SP03

Major Projects:  Illuminated Tailcap, TripleDown/TripleStack Driver

WalkIntoTheLight
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 3 days ago
Joined: 12/05/2015 - 10:26
Posts: 2231
Location: Canada

Although the best service would be to send the replacement part for free, what you got is better than the alternative that most companies make you do. Normally, you have to mail your whole item back to a service center, at your own expense, and they keep it for months. That’s a lot more expensive than $4. Consider yourself lucky.

hank
hank's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 09/04/2011 - 21:52
Posts: 9638
Location: Berkeley, California
Quote:
The rubber flashlight holder that attaches to the head band broke on one of the two rings that hold the flashlight.

I’ve had several of these rubber-ring holder things (not Nitecore brand) fail over time; they don’t last very long.

This might be an adequate replacement, from Simon’s store for US $1.55

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-shipping-flashlight-headban...

Fits flashlights with outer diameter of 22-30mm

The Miller
The Miller's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: 12/14/2015 - 12:08
Posts: 9881
Location: Charente France

I have one of these:

http://s.aliexpress.com/iqqQNVZv

Awesome with 3 places to hold a light.
Convoy C8 XPLHi bistro right
Convoy S2+ left
Convoy S2+ 365nm Nichia top and rrwdy for everthing Big Smile

will34
will34's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 12/18/2012 - 00:12
Posts: 4240

You want want to save those $4 and try zebralight headband, is the best money can buy.

vwpieces
vwpieces's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 07/17/2016 - 19:49
Posts: 2205
Location: PA, USA

The Miller wrote:
I have one of these: http://s.aliexpress.com/iqqQNVZv

Awesome with 3 places to hold a light.
Convoy C8 XPLHi bistro right
Convoy S2+ left
Convoy S2+ 365nm Nichia top and rrwdy for everthing Big Smile

And 5 others in your
shirt pocket
Pants pocket
Keyring
Belt holster
Boot clip
On a Sunny Day at the Beach. :MILLER: Beer

I bet you modded you grand kids blinky LED sneakers too.

The Miller
The Miller's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: 12/14/2015 - 12:08
Posts: 9881
Location: Charente France

Hahahaha!
No but the flood of one and throw of the other makes it really nice and useful Wink

vincent3685
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 months ago
Joined: 08/20/2016 - 18:37
Posts: 9

Pilotdog68;
Got it from GearBest. Of course.

vincent3685
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 months ago
Joined: 08/20/2016 - 18:37
Posts: 9

Wow! I just have to say you all are a great bunch of folks. Thank you for all the suggestions and links you provided.
Let me also say that I realize it may seem like a trivial thing because it is. I don’t want anyone to think I’m being cheap or unreasonable. The point I’m really trying to make is if Nitecore is going to make such a big deal about such a small inexpensive item, then think about how they would act if it was something serious or expensive. They clearly have a problem honoring their advertised warranty. Just want everyone to know this before they do business with them. I would also like to say that Nitecore has changed for the better in the last few years and is putting out some amazing innovative products lately. Just very disappointed in their customer service.

Speed4goal
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/11/2016 - 13:03
Posts: 1199
Location: Bay, St. Louis Mississippi

I guess it depends on how their warranty is worded, might wanna read it word for word. They technically are replacing the part at their expense. Just not shipping at their expense. If it was a serious issue they would have you send the light back to them. And probably take a couple months. But unless the warranty explicitly says they cover shipping charges they are actually following it. Most warranty claims make you pay shipping sometimes both ways. And after a certain time I think it’s 5 years with nitecore. You have to purchase the replacement part and pay shipping but they will do the labor part for free or it might be the other way around you have to pau a labor fee. Its in their terms I read before just been so long now.

I’m sure light most companies nitecore had a lawyer draw out the terms of the warranty. I’m almost willing to bet dollars to donuts. They they have worded in their that customer is responsible for shipping charges

2/9 Fox Co (2009-2015) Semper Fi 0311/0331 Rifleman/Machine Gunner
Blf has changed a lot since I've been here. Lots of snow flakes and easily offended over nothing. When the forum use to be great and people joked around and could take a joke. It's a forum it's not that serious. Let's make BLF great again!

Ragsy
Ragsy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 04/03/2016 - 18:21
Posts: 628
Location: Melbourne, Australia
vincent3685 wrote:
I don’t want anyone to think I’m being cheap or unreasonable

You realize you’re on BLF don’t you?……we would only think worse of you if you were unreasonable but never for being cheap!

Welcome to BLF!

We should get sushi Carol
--------------------------------
G'day mate, ow ya garn?
Yeah, nah good mate

The Miller
The Miller's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: 12/14/2015 - 12:08
Posts: 9881
Location: Charente France

Lol honor the B of BLF Wink

There was a thread about fake chargers from Nitecore and Nitecores signs of genuine product were shown there.
One of these was “sliding rail non magnetic because it is pure copper”
This came from Nitecore
I had a D4 failing on me and well checked it and it was genuine
But since it was broken I checked the rails by breaking some
All silver colored metal no copper to be seen. For me no Nitecore since they could just have said “non magnetic” and leave the 100% copper and still have sign of genuine but they choose to go ahead and write up copper.

Hunter
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 8 months ago
Joined: 12/23/2015 - 07:30
Posts: 258
Location: Denmark

Quote:
the fact that Nitecore had me jump through so many hoops and then wanted to charge me shipping for what amounts to a .50cent item tells me Nitecore’s warranty isn’t worth the paper

Show me where you can get Nitecore head band for $0.50, ill buy 10 and send you 1 for free.
Standard warranty in 90% of cases only covers parts and work but not the shipping.
vincent3685
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 months ago
Joined: 08/20/2016 - 18:37
Posts: 9

The rubber flashlight holder that attaches to the head band broke on one of the two rings that hold the flashlight. I wrote to Nitecore for a replacement under their warranty.

Hunter wrote:
Quote:
the fact that Nitecore had me jump through so many hoops and then wanted to charge me shipping for what amounts to a .50cent item tells me Nitecore’s warranty isn’t worth the paper

Show me where you can get Nitecore head band for $0.50, ill buy 10 and send you 1 for free.
Standard warranty in 90% of cases only covers parts and work but not the shipping.

I’m not asking for a complete headband, just the rubber part that attaches the flashlight to the headband. Nitecore sells the complete headband for $9.95.
hank
hank's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 09/04/2011 - 21:52
Posts: 9638
Location: Berkeley, California
Quote:
vincent3685 Joined: 08/20/2016 – 15:37 Posts: 4

You came here and signed up to complain about a purchase that was

Quote:
part of a group buy on another forum.

Where did that group, whoever they are, get the product?

You should read the Nitecore warranty page.

http://flashlight.nitecore.com/terms-of-service

Quote:
Warranty Details

Our authorized dealers and distributors are responsible for warranty service. Should any problem covered under warranty occurs, customers can contact their dealers or distributors in regards to their warranty claims, as long as the product was purchased from an authorized dealer or distributor.

NITECORE’s Warranty is provided only for products purchased from an authorized source. This applies to all NITECORE products….

Seems like you’re doing this wrong. You should find out if you have a warranty, first. Care to tell us what the “other forum” is so we can look into that group buy and try to figure out what you ought to be doing? It’s possible they found an unauthorized dealer or distributor, to get a price break.

That kind of stuff happens.

I’m wasting time on this, speculating that you’re brand new here and the other forum isn’t helpful, so you may appreciate getting help from folks here who’ve been around.

Consider what your time is worth — look at the US $1.55 replacement I suggested from Simon’s site at Ali — and ask yourself if trying to pursue this is worth your time.

If so, ask the “other forum” people to find out where they sourced their group buy, and verify whether you actually have a warranty from an authorized dealer or distributor to claim — or not.

WalkIntoTheLight
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 3 days ago
Joined: 12/05/2015 - 10:26
Posts: 2231
Location: Canada
vincent3685 wrote:
I’m not asking for a complete headband, just the rubber part that attaches the flashlight to the headband. Nitecore sells the complete headband for $9.95.

As hank sensibly points out, you probably bought a grey-market item and Nitecore has no responsibility for the warranty. And really, it’s a $10 item. Is it really worth getting worked up about it because it didn’t last a lifetime?

Although you came here to bash Nitecore, I see that they offered you an option for a free part (except shipping, which is almost never part of warranties). IMO, Nitecore service sounds pretty good.

I don’t own any Nitecore lights, because they don’t really make the kind of stuff I like, but I wouldn’t hesitate to buy their stuff if I liked something and it was a good price.

Speed4goal
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/11/2016 - 13:03
Posts: 1199
Location: Bay, St. Louis Mississippi
WalkIntoTheLight wrote:
vincent3685 wrote:
I’m not asking for a complete headband, just the rubber part that attaches the flashlight to the headband. Nitecore sells the complete headband for $9.95.

As hank sensibly points out, you probably bought a grey-market item and Nitecore has no responsibility for the warranty. And really, it’s a $10 item. Is it really worth getting worked up about it because it didn’t last a lifetime?

Although you came here to bash Nitecore, I see that they offered you an option for a free part (except shipping, which is almost never part of warranties). IMO, Nitecore service sounds pretty good.

I don’t own any Nitecore lights, because they don’t really make the kind of stuff I like, but I wouldn’t hesitate to buy their stuff if I liked something and it was a good price.

I have to agree with a lot in this post other manufactures will make you jump through hoops to me nitecore held up the warranty even if his is a grey market item. Take my 50 in TV for example. Was $300 Walmart.com it comes with a 1 year warranty I purchased a extended two year warranty. The one year manufacter warranty runs its course first. If the TV breaks or malfunctions in the first year. I have to pack up a 50 inch TV and mail it to California they will repair for free but shipping is on me. So it would cost $200 to do a warranty on a $300 TV. After the 1 year is up. The Walmart care plan kicks in and will send a tech to my house to repair. Your very lucky if a warranty covers shipping I’ve never seen it

2/9 Fox Co (2009-2015) Semper Fi 0311/0331 Rifleman/Machine Gunner
Blf has changed a lot since I've been here. Lots of snow flakes and easily offended over nothing. When the forum use to be great and people joked around and could take a joke. It's a forum it's not that serious. Let's make BLF great again!

vincent3685
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 months ago
Joined: 08/20/2016 - 18:37
Posts: 9
hank wrote:
Quote:
vincent3685 Joined: 08/20/2016 – 15:37 Posts: 4

You came here and signed up to complain about a purchase that was

Quote:
part of a group buy on another forum.

Where did that group, whoever they are, get the product?

You should read the Nitecore warranty page.

http://flashlight.nitecore.com/terms-of-service

Quote:
Warranty Details

Our authorized dealers and distributors are responsible for warranty service. Should any problem covered under warranty occurs, customers can contact their dealers or distributors in regards to their warranty claims, as long as the product was purchased from an authorized dealer or distributor.

NITECORE’s Warranty is provided only for products purchased from an authorized source. This applies to all NITECORE products….

Seems like you’re doing this wrong. You should find out if you have a warranty, first. Care to tell us what the “other forum” is so we can look into that group buy and try to figure out what you ought to be doing? It’s possible they found an unauthorized dealer or distributor, to get a price break.

That kind of stuff happens.

I’m wasting time on this, speculating that you’re brand new here and the other forum isn’t helpful, so you may appreciate getting help from folks here who’ve been around.

Consider what your time is worth — look at the US $1.55 replacement I suggested from Simon’s site at Ali — and ask yourself if trying to pursue this is worth your time.

If so, ask the “other forum” people to find out where they sourced their group buy, and verify whether you actually have a warranty from an authorized dealer or distributor to claim — or not.


Uh, no I came here because I originally intended to participate in a group buy for the Nitecore Tip from Illumn.com which I heard about on CPF. The group buy on that forum was for the HC30W from GearBest. As a matter of fact I am holding the warranty card for the HC30W right now. It says,“This is the certificate of authenticity of this item and we confirm that it has been subjected to the most exacting quality controls by SYSMAX Industry Co.,Ltd. Please ensure this warranty card is completed by the dealer or distributor.”
The warranty states in part that all Nitecore products can be repaired free of charge for a period of 5 years. Beyond 5 years, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts. Implying there is a full warranty for the first five years. (I bought it less than 4 months ago). It then goes on to say the warranty is nullified in certain situations, none of which apply to me. It also states that Sysmax reserves the right to interpret and amend the content of this document at any time without prior notice. And I agree, all of this is a waste of time. As I said myself, in the original post,it is a trivial matter. The reason I posted this in the first place was to give anyone interested a heads up on Nitecore’s lack of warranty support. Thank you for the suggestion of a $1.55 replacement, I will definitely look into that.
vincent3685
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 months ago
Joined: 08/20/2016 - 18:37
Posts: 9
Speed4goal wrote:
WalkIntoTheLight wrote:
vincent3685 wrote:
I’m not asking for a complete headband, just the rubber part that attaches the flashlight to the headband. Nitecore sells the complete headband for $9.95.

As hank sensibly points out, you probably bought a grey-market item and Nitecore has no responsibility for the warranty. And really, it’s a $10 item. Is it really worth getting worked up about it because it didn’t last a lifetime?

Although you came here to bash Nitecore, I see that they offered you an option for a free part (except shipping, which is almost never part of warranties). IMO, Nitecore service sounds pretty good.

I don’t own any Nitecore lights, because they don’t really make the kind of stuff I like, but I wouldn’t hesitate to buy their stuff if I liked something and it was a good price.

I have to agree with a lot in this post other manufactures will make you jump through hoops to me nitecore held up the warranty even if his is a grey market item. Take my 50 in TV for example. Was $300 Walmart.com it comes with a 1 year warranty I purchased a extended two year warranty. The one year manufacter warranty runs its course first. If the TV breaks or malfunctions in the first year. I have to pack up a 50 inch TV and mail it to California they will repair for free but shipping is on me. So it would cost $200 to do a warranty on a $300 TV. After the 1 year is up. The Walmart care plan kicks in and will send a tech to my house to repair. Your very lucky if a warranty covers shipping I’ve never seen it


Take my 48” Samsung Smart TV for example. Think I paid $500.00 for it. I never purchase an extended warranty for any product. 3 months outside of the one year warranty the main board burned out. A $400.00 repair. I called and complained to Samsung and they actually agreed to have it repaired in my home by one of their local techs. Now that’s service!
RobertB
RobertB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 8 hours ago
Joined: 12/18/2015 - 17:49
Posts: 3846
Location: USA, Michigan

Well, you are dealing with two Chinese companies, neither of which have a presence in the US (assuming you are from the US). Knowing that going in, it’s a crap shoot in both language barriers and questionable support.

The nice thing about Olight and Zebralight is, they both have offices in the US.

hank
hank's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 09/04/2011 - 21:52
Posts: 9638
Location: Berkeley, California
Quote:
Please ensure this warranty card is completed by the dealer or distributor.”

There ya go! If the blanks are filled in on that warranty card, that identifies the dealer or distributor it came from, and that’s who you contact for warranty service.

If there is no information filled out on that card — then contact the dealer or distributor, who should have filled it out for you.

This isn’t unusual. But as said above, often these are graymarket sales. You need to find out if you have a warranty.

Contact the seller or distributor.

Then you can edit the topic title to name them, rather than naming Nitecore, since it’s the dealer or distributor whose performance you want to be reporting on.

But the thing about budget lights is — we can often find a better answer than the manufacturer does.

This is a good example.

Speed4goal
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/11/2016 - 13:03
Posts: 1199
Location: Bay, St. Louis Mississippi

I’m still confused why you think nitecore customer service is lacking in anyway? They asked for you to verify serial number to show you have a real product. Then offer the replacement part for Free. All you pay is shipping. That seems like a good company to me. Hopefully you never have to deal with GB customer service or a couple others I won’t name and you’ll see that dealing with nitecore is a piece of cake.

They could have asked you to shoot a small video showing the problem and then review it and then try to blame you for breaking it saying commercial use etc. And then maybe replace it if lucky. Long time members know what I’m talking about. To me you got no hassle from nitecore they promplty responded with a free replacement part. Didn’t have to jump through hoops to have to come to a agreement or be forced to take GB points on your account instead of the thing you need. Even if you order the 1.55 part your most likely going to have to pau shipping. Shipping cost is part of life

2/9 Fox Co (2009-2015) Semper Fi 0311/0331 Rifleman/Machine Gunner
Blf has changed a lot since I've been here. Lots of snow flakes and easily offended over nothing. When the forum use to be great and people joked around and could take a joke. It's a forum it's not that serious. Let's make BLF great again!

Speed4goal
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/11/2016 - 13:03
Posts: 1199
Location: Bay, St. Louis Mississippi
hank wrote:
Quote:
Please ensure this warranty card is completed by the dealer or distributor.”

There ya go! If the blanks are filled in on that warranty card, that identifies the dealer or distributor it came from, and that’s who you contact for warranty service.

If there is no information filled out on that card — then contact the dealer or distributor, who should have filled it out for you.

This isn’t unusual. But as said above, often these are graymarket sales. You need to find out if you have a warranty.

Contact the seller or distributor.

Then you can edit the topic title to name them, rather than naming Nitecore, since it’s the dealer or distributor whose performance you want to be reporting on.

But the thing about budget lights is — we can often find a better answer than the manufacturer does.

This is a good example.

Whether its a grey market seller or legit dealer doesn’t matter st this point nitecore verified his serial number and agreed to replace the part. He just doesn’t think he should have to pay $4 shipping for it. Even if he contacts the dealer. Most likely they would want him to send it to them for them to repair. And the authorized repair centers arnt going to pay your shipping for the repair. They will fix it free though

2/9 Fox Co (2009-2015) Semper Fi 0311/0331 Rifleman/Machine Gunner
Blf has changed a lot since I've been here. Lots of snow flakes and easily offended over nothing. When the forum use to be great and people joked around and could take a joke. It's a forum it's not that serious. Let's make BLF great again!

hank
hank's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 09/04/2011 - 21:52
Posts: 9638
Location: Berkeley, California

> most likely

But no:

Quote:
Simon’s store for US $1.55

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-shipping-flashlight-headban...

Fits flashlights with outer diameter of 22-30mm

Free-shipping-flashlight-headband

Most likely, though, the odds are you’ll find more things at Simon’s site that you want to buy, so you’ll be out more money anyhow.

Life is hard.

Speed4goal
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/11/2016 - 13:03
Posts: 1199
Location: Bay, St. Louis Mississippi

Life is full of surprises I stand corrected. Free shipping on the 1.55 part. Problem solved. 2.45$ savings over the factory replacement shipping.

But most of the time shipping is part of life unless you spend x amount of dollars.

2/9 Fox Co (2009-2015) Semper Fi 0311/0331 Rifleman/Machine Gunner
Blf has changed a lot since I've been here. Lots of snow flakes and easily offended over nothing. When the forum use to be great and people joked around and could take a joke. It's a forum it's not that serious. Let's make BLF great again!

Boaz
Boaz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 min 1 sec ago
Joined: 11/07/2010 - 09:31
Posts: 8005
Location: Birthplace of Aviation

 

  where is the video of the dancing panda ..?

 

 

 

                 υμεις εστε το φως του κοσμου ου δυναται πολις κρυβηναι επανω ορους κειμενη

                            Dc-fix diffuser film  >…  http://budgetlightforum.com/node/42208

WalkIntoTheLight
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 3 days ago
Joined: 12/05/2015 - 10:26
Posts: 2231
Location: Canada
Speed4goal wrote:
I’m still confused why you think nitecore customer service is lacking in anyway? They asked for you to verify serial number to show you have a real product. Then offer the replacement part for Free. All you pay is shipping. That seems like a good company to me.

+1

And, it sounds like his serial number may not be a valid number that Nitecore even has to support. He really should go to the dealer, as the warranty specifies.

So, Nitecore is giving him more service than he deserves. A free part, just pay shipping which is standard.

I think this is a case that demonstrates the customer is not always right. A company should only go so far to please some people. It’s the old 80/20 rule. 80% of your profits come from 20% of your customers. And 80% of your time is spent on 20% of your customers (not the same ones). Though, I think that last part is more like 95/5.

vincent3685
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 months ago
Joined: 08/20/2016 - 18:37
Posts: 9
WalkIntoTheLight][quote=Speed4goal wrote:
I’m still confused why you think nitecore customer service is lacking in anyway? They asked for you to verify serial number to show you have a real product. Then offer the replacement part for Free. All you pay is shipping. That seems like a good company to me.

As Speed4goal correctly pointed out,“Whether its a grey market seller or legit dealer doesn’t matter at this point nitecore verified his serial number and agreed to replace the part”. As hannk wrote,“There ya go! If the blanks are filled in on that warranty card, that identifies the dealer or distributor it came from, and that’s who you contact for warranty service.
If there is no information filled out on that card — then contact the dealer or distributor, who should have filled it out for you.
And, it sounds like his serial number may not be a valid number that Nitecore even has to support.(see post#24) He really should go to the dealer, as the warranty specifies.” But I already know who the dealer is,GearBest. And as others have pointed out their customer service can be spotty at best. Usually when a part is defective most companies will pay for the return shipping. I also have the option of disputing the entire purchase with my credit card company because it can be argued I was sent a defective item that does not work as advertised. You’d be surprised at how much influence one can have when an item is purchased with a credit card. American Express is one of the best for this, although I used a different card in this instance. Since I only paid $33.99 w/FREE SHIPPING on the group buy,for a light that retails for $54.95, I think I’ll follow Hanks suggestion and just go to Simon’s store at aliexpress for a replacement. Speaking only for myself, this will ultimately cost Nitecore more than $4.00 in future lost sales. Thanks again everyone for all the great input and for keeping this thread bumped to the top.

KutKhemist
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 10 months ago
Joined: 01/15/2016 - 01:09
Posts: 114

Wow you still think your in the right, amazing. I think we all just got trolled by the other forum, there’s no way this person is real. No way your still alive after all these years if you really think like this.

aL1
aL1's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 3 months ago
Joined: 06/04/2012 - 21:14
Posts: 313
Location: New England

The 'other' forum said the same thing in so-many-words and locked the thread-> Jeers to Nitecore 

I think someone came here to grumble...

(Nitecore HC30W)

 

 

Pages