[PART 1] Official BLF GT Group Buy thread. Group buy officially closed! Lights shipping.

19105 posts / 0 new
Last post
Myers
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 6 days ago
Joined: 04/05/2014 - 17:03
Posts: 55

The last 50 can use M4dM4X’s “BLF GT trackingnumber”:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjN4NVqYTBrrYgXJOpmpxt-T1lJATC...
form again? Or is it too early?

Aslan
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 5 months ago
Joined: 09/17/2014 - 12:10
Posts: 82
Location: Kazakhstan

no reply from Neal…

gregor
gregor's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 11 hours ago
Joined: 01/09/2015 - 16:35
Posts: 710
Location: Slovenia

I got my tracking number, best news of this week Big Smile

Quote:
Your GT tracking: xxxxxxxxx DHL Regards NEAL

Finally my GT is on the way… Thumbs Up I hope it will arrive in good condition, with cells included.

Hardusvd70
Hardusvd70's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 51 min ago
Joined: 04/09/2017 - 01:11
Posts: 427
Location: Free State

Just got my tracking number from Neal. My flashlight is in transit from Shenzhen.
Thanks Neal.

Hardusvd70

DENGOH
DENGOH's picture
Offline
Last seen: 46 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 10/06/2012 - 05:26
Posts: 2216

Not that I have received any tracking number for my GT, anyone sends their GT to Vinh to be modded into CFT90 beast?
I wonder how much it cost if send him our own GT? Vinh is selling USD675 for complete light though.
Vinh himself is still impressed with his own mod. That is one badass self endorsement that everyone believes and it is selling like hot cakes now.

cool i'll see you when you get there

raccoon city
raccoon city's picture
Online
Last seen: 54 sec ago
Joined: 10/06/2010 - 02:35
Posts: 19078
Location: Palm Desert CA ~ West Coast is the best coast

Post 19,000!

(at the moment)

DENGOH
DENGOH's picture
Offline
Last seen: 46 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 10/06/2012 - 05:26
Posts: 2216

Post 19,000!
Hope that someone delete their post. Crazy

cool i'll see you when you get there

raccoon city
raccoon city's picture
Online
Last seen: 54 sec ago
Joined: 10/06/2010 - 02:35
Posts: 19078
Location: Palm Desert CA ~ West Coast is the best coast

DENGOH wrote:

Hope that someone delete their post. Crazy

Where's that squirrel when you need him?

CrashOne
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 02/18/2014 - 13:29
Posts: 364
Location: The Netherlands

I’m still waiting for my second battery carrier that was missing from my order… Hope Neal will reply (I even offered to pay a bit more to solve this quickly). Sucks to have an incomplete GT, I want to play with it while the nights are still completely dark over here.

Hardusvd70
Hardusvd70's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 51 min ago
Joined: 04/09/2017 - 01:11
Posts: 427
Location: Free State

Myers wrote:
The last 50 can use M4dM4X’s “BLF GT trackingnumber”:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjN4NVqYTBrrYgXJOpmpxt-T1lJATC...
form again? Or is it too early?

You can ask Neal for your tracking number.

Hardusvd70

Tally-ho
Tally-ho's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/23/2011 - 04:15
Posts: 1394
Location: France

CrashOne wrote:
I’m still waiting for my second battery carrier that was missing from my order… Hope Neal will reply (I even offered to pay a bit more to solve this quickly). Sucks to have an incomplete GT, I want to play with it while the nights are still completely dark over here.

If you want to use it without the 2nd battery carrier, you could probably make a dummy carrier with cardboard cut and rolled long enough to push the first carrier to make contact with the head. Positive and negative contacts are on the same side of the carrier.
Wieselflinkpro
Wieselflinkpro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 05/21/2015 - 04:34
Posts: 982
Location: Germany - TLF

Tally-ho wrote:
CrashOne wrote:
I’m still waiting for my second battery carrier that was missing from my order… Hope Neal will reply (I even offered to pay a bit more to solve this quickly). Sucks to have an incomplete GT, I want to play with it while the nights are still completely dark over here.

If you want to use it without the 2nd battery carrier, you could probably make a dummy carrier with cardboard cut and rolled long enough to push the first carrier to make contact with the head. Positive and negative contacts are on the same side of the carrier.

Or you can ask for a short tube.
Perhaps a short tube and second carrier for compensation.
g_sintornillos
g_sintornillos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 04/19/2014 - 08:13
Posts: 1149
Location: Tacuarembó, Uruguay UY
Hardusvd70 wrote:
Myers wrote:
The last 50 can use M4dM4X’s “BLF GT trackingnumber”: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjN4NVqYTBrrYgXJOpmpxt-T1lJATC... form again? Or is it too early?
You can ask Neal for your tracking number.

PM or email?

Sorry for my bad English (gogole transtorla)

cellguy
cellguy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 09/12/2012 - 15:59
Posts: 836
Location: Indiana

No email or PM but I just received a text message that a DHL package was picked in HK today. I do not think it could be anything but the GT so there is some hope.

Current Favorites:

BLF Q8, Thrunite TC20, Convoy L6

 

 

 

Hardusvd70
Hardusvd70's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 51 min ago
Joined: 04/09/2017 - 01:11
Posts: 427
Location: Free State
g_sintornillos wrote:
Hardusvd70 wrote:
Myers wrote:
The last 50 can use M4dM4X’s “BLF GT trackingnumber”: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjN4NVqYTBrrYgXJOpmpxt-T1lJATC... form again? Or is it too early?
You can ask Neal for your tracking number.

PM or email?


Email

Hardusvd70

g_sintornillos
g_sintornillos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 04/19/2014 - 08:13
Posts: 1149
Location: Tacuarembó, Uruguay UY
Hardusvd70 wrote:
g_sintornillos wrote:
Hardusvd70 wrote:
Myers wrote:
The last 50 can use M4dM4X’s “BLF GT trackingnumber”: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjN4NVqYTBrrYgXJOpmpxt-T1lJATC... form again? Or is it too early?
You can ask Neal for your tracking number.

PM or email?


Email

Thanks!

I just sent him a mail
I hope he answers and that the answer is coherent
The last one I received when asked to verify the DHL AWB because the one I received was delivered in Dayton, OH – US (my address is in Uruguay) was unacceptable

Sorry for my bad English (gogole transtorla)

Pssymon
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 month ago
Joined: 12/13/2017 - 11:43
Posts: 21
Location: Netherlands
DENGOH wrote:
Not that I have received any tracking number for my GT, anyone sends their GT to Vinh to be modded into CFT90 beast? I wonder how much it cost if send him our own GT? Vinh is selling USD675 for complete light though. Vinh himself is still impressed with his own mod. That is one badass self endorsement that everyone believes and it is selling like hot cakes now.

If you send in your light the cost is $490 shipped (If you live in the USA).

Flying Luminosity
Flying Luminosity's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
Joined: 09/12/2017 - 13:33
Posts: 628
Location: UK

Tracking number received – and it’s a Royal Mail number, so should be easily trackable once it’s in the system.

EDIT: Just appeared on Packageradar a minute ago

Joey Adams
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 02/12/2017 - 21:29
Posts: 376
Location: Jamestown, KY

G.sintornillos that reply from Neal is almost as bad as the guy who’s customer service rep reply was something like: Dear all, could you mind to keep wrong flashlight?” That is a classic lol.

Sorry man it appears that it costs way to much money to send a flashlight to your country so we just sent it to a stranger in the United States. Cheers!!!

Facepalm Facepalm

You deserve some good luck finding its way to you, I really hope you get it!

Aslan
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 5 months ago
Joined: 09/17/2014 - 12:10
Posts: 82
Location: Kazakhstan

Joey Adams wrote:
G.sintornillos that reply from Neal is almost as bad as the guy who’s customer service rep reply was something like: Dear all, could you mind to keep wrong flashlight?” That is a classic lol.

Sorry man it appears that it costs way to much money to send a flashlight to your country so we just sent it to a stranger in the United States. Cheers!!!

Facepalm Facepalm

You deserve some good luck finding its way to you, I really hope you get it!

Neal also gave me the track number dhl that was received in the US Facepalm

Threadneedle
Threadneedle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/19/2016 - 17:19
Posts: 494
Location: London, UK

Flying Luminosity wrote:
Tracking number received – and it’s a Royal Mail number, so should be easily trackable once it’s in the system.

EDIT: Just appeared on Packageradar a minute ago

Ah. Packageradar. A new one for me. Mine has just appeared too, and it’s also a Royal Mail number. It’s finally making its way here!

Angel Martínez
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 56 min ago
Joined: 11/19/2010 - 14:43
Posts: 187

If you make the payment on December 2,2017. Why hasn’t it been sent?

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 12 hours ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12932
Location: Houston Texas

Angel Martínez wrote:
If you make the payment on December 2,2017. Why hasn’t it been sent?

Read post #1. The explanation is there.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links. I'm still around, just not reading many new threads.

keithd
keithd's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 5 months ago
Joined: 04/12/2014 - 00:35
Posts: 803

If I filled out Neal’s survey a couple weeks ago, should I fill it out again? Just wondering if they’re two separate surveys.

Thanks for taking care of everyone, Team Giggles. Thumbs Up

Joey Adams
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 02/12/2017 - 21:29
Posts: 376
Location: Jamestown, KY

G sintornillos I think you need to leave Neal’s original message to you in your last post. It’s funny and deserves to be laughed. The situation isn’t funny, but his explanation to you sure as heck was.

Flying Luminosity
Flying Luminosity's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
Joined: 09/12/2017 - 13:33
Posts: 628
Location: UK
Joey Adams wrote:
G sintornillos I think you need to leave Neal’s original message to you in your last post. It’s funny and deserves to be laughed. The situation isn’t funny, but his explanation to you sure as heck was.

Probably not a good idea to post people’s email addresses in a public forum. But I agree, it would be worth archiving the reply for posterity, just with personal information blurred out.

M4D M4X
M4D M4X's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 03/19/2014 - 05:17
Posts: 8821
Location: Austria (GMT + 1)

i have not received tracking information from the last batch - asking me will give you no answers Wink

 

also repeatedly sending the same mail for 3 weeks nearly every day “where is my gt?!“ does not ease neals work (and blocks my inbox as well)

 

Neals PayPal is still blocked, Lumintop want to get rid of the stock ...(https://m.de.aliexpress.com/item/32857004396.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail&spm=a2g0x.12010611.0.0.58b91c17zMdI0r)

every alternative to Neal would cause a significant higher price Sad

he is desperate to find a way for the remaining groupbuy participants to get their Light for the  nice price.

Your patience saves you $$ Wink

PLEASE NOTE
i do not work in "reviews, deals and codes" for the time being
maybe M4D M4X will return one day, but until then:

THANK YOU FOR YEARS OF YOUR SUPPORT AND FRIENDLY CONTACTS!

Franz
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 04/03/2013 - 04:09
Posts: 648
Location: Brasil

So that was my last Neal’s Deal’s, nothing more with neal and lumintop for me….

I maybe lost the first payment but I found better to lost the first payment than receive a damaged flashlight Sick

abhinit90
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 1 week ago
Joined: 05/07/2017 - 10:31
Posts: 129

teacher wrote:
abhinit90 wrote:
teacher wrote:
abhinit90 wrote:
Am I the only one in the last 50 who did not get an email from Neal / anyone?

I haven’t gotten a single communication since I paid them on December 31st.

Nope….. you are not the only one. It is not surprising at all you have had no communication from anyone.
All important information has been updated in the OP & talked about in the thread as it occurred.
Hopefully yours was shipped in the last 50. If not it will be addressed in the next step….. dealing with issues.

Hopefully you will get tracking info…. but don’t be surprised if you don’t.


I’m not sure how could it be considered acceptable if one’s order is not even amongst the last ones to be shipped.

It hopefully should be in the last 50, and I’m okay whilst waiting. But saying it might not be in the last batch, unless it’s an exception, is not acceptable.

Acceptable or not acceptable was never mentioned.
Hopefully it will be in the last 50 shipped out.
But, IF it happens for some unknown reason (mistake, act of God, etc., etc) not to be; it will be sorted out in the next step…… resolution of all issues.

I understand that.

Thankfully I got an email stating the tracking numbers for my lovely Giggles.

g_sintornillos
g_sintornillos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 04/19/2014 - 08:13
Posts: 1149
Location: Tacuarembó, Uruguay UY
Flying Luminosity wrote:
Joey Adams wrote:
G sintornillos I think you need to leave Neal’s original message to you in your last post. It’s funny and deserves to be laughed. The situation isn’t funny, but his explanation to you sure as heck was.

Probably not a good idea to post people’s email addresses in a public forum. But I agree, it would be worth archiving the reply for posterity, just with personal information blurred out.

I deleted it because it can cause stir
The thread is too heavy and I do not want to leave it heavier yet

Later when the thing (and I also) calm down I will publish a report, maybe there will be a new thread, so that each one draw their own conclusion

I had to open an account in FB to find out about some I’ll also publish it there

PS. The email addresses that appeared were commercial

Sorry for my bad English (gogole transtorla)

Pages

Topic locked