A Work of Art

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
vestureofblood
vestureofblood's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 08/17/2012 - 15:21
Posts: 2021
Location: Missouri
A Work of Art

Hi all,
.
.
.


.
.
.
If you have a Jetbeam E10R please let us know what you think about it.

Thanks everyone!

In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
http://asflashlights.com/ Everyday Carry Flashlights, plus Upgrades for Maglite.

RotorHead64
RotorHead64's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 months ago
Joined: 10/31/2015 - 02:49
Posts: 430
Location: United States
Thumbs Up I want one! Cool
Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 16186
Location: nyc

Whoa, that kinda bites about them just keeping your light like that. Definitely not nice…

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Mkduffer
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/19/2015 - 02:31
Posts: 447
Location: Island of Hawaii

I was interested in this light, however in other posts in BLF, I’ve heard of people reporting issues with the NiHM charging circuit charging batteries to only a fraction of the battery’s rated capacity. That concerns me.

People say I’m a flashaholic like it’s a bad thing…

The Miller
The Miller's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 1 month ago
Joined: 12/14/2015 - 12:08
Posts: 9908
Location: Charente France

Hahaha nice vid
That church part is meant to say “I forgive you” right?

Every time I watch a video it strikes me how the way you talk into the camera makes you look so , how to put it, nice. Almost like a young kid one meets and is a bit shy when asked a question, yeah no pun intended but it strikes me every time and it works very well coming from a tough looking guy like you, adding a high likability factor
I bet that if you were to review EDC gear and peppers stuff your channel could rise to become one of the big ones for the broader audience and nice contrast to tough looking and acting people who tend to do such reviews normally (and by those acting annoy the heck out of me Wink )

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 4191
Mkduffer wrote:
I was interested in this light, however in other posts in BLF, I’ve heard of people reporting issues with the NiHM charging circuit charging batteries to only a fraction of the battery’s rated capacity. That concerns me.

Yeah it’s a shame. Combined with what is mentioned in the video about Jetbeam not being responsive… ugh…

cbrake10
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 months ago
Joined: 11/25/2014 - 17:04
Posts: 488
Location: Alabama

Love your videos man keep it up. It is a sharp looking light for sure!

-Clark

vestureofblood
vestureofblood's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 08/17/2012 - 15:21
Posts: 2021
Location: Missouri
Mkduffer wrote:
I was interested in this light, however in other posts in BLF, I’ve heard of people reporting issues with the NiHM charging circuit charging batteries to only a fraction of the battery’s rated capacity. That concerns me.

I hadn’t heard about this. Thank you for the report.

The Miller wrote:
Hahaha nice vid That church part is meant to say “I forgive you” right?

Admittedly there were sevral parallels I thought of when shooting that sequence. Seek My face, Jesus is the light etc But until you mentioned it I’d not thought of that one. Now that you do, Yes. Smile
.
.

The Miller wrote:
Every time I watch a video it strikes me how the way you talk into the camera makes you look so , how to put it, nice. Almost like a young kid one meets and is a bit shy when asked a question, yeah no pun intended but it strikes me every time and it works very well coming from a tough looking guy like you, adding a high likability factor I bet that if you were to review EDC gear and peppers stuff your channel could rise to become one of the big ones for the broader audience and nice contrast to tough looking and acting people who tend to do such reviews normally (and by those acting annoy the heck out of me Wink )

Thank you, that is beyond kind of you to say.

In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
http://asflashlights.com/ Everyday Carry Flashlights, plus Upgrades for Maglite.

teacher
teacher's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 5 months ago
Joined: 02/23/2016 - 19:04
Posts: 9596
Location: NE & SW Alabama

Another nice review of a nice light…… thanks VoB. Thumbs Up

PS…. As others have already said, I must also; I really like your video reviews. They are just up close & personal and real. Smile

Keep it up my friend…….. Thumbs Up

You never know how a horse will pull until you hook him up to a heavy load./"Bear" Bryant 

 .................................. "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast" ...................................

       Texas Lumens Flashlights / M4D M4X Deals : sign up - save $$$$  

         Rudeness Level _ mΩ _ {width:70%} _ LightWiki _ LED Tint Chart  

      Xlamp size chart _ BatteryU _ Flashaholic? Need Professional Help???            TheOriginal _ TAB _ LightSearch _ BatterySearch _ 14500's _ DiCal 

 

                                             

Rufusbduck
Rufusbduck's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 1 week ago
Joined: 04/04/2012 - 15:34
Posts: 10389
Location: Golden state

Most people are nice when they try. Some just can’t and some make it look natural and easy. You are one of those. Thanks for all the great videos.

Three Tanna leaves to give him life, nine to give him movement. But what if he eats the whole bag?

Scott

Sparkey762
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 08/01/2014 - 14:43
Posts: 63
Location: South West Missouri

C of O? Not too far from my AO. I have known several students there. My kids are considering it also. But, I digress.
Excellent vid review as always! May have to get one now! Thanks man…

AgentSteel
AgentSteel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 51 min ago
Joined: 02/21/2017 - 12:04
Posts: 543
Location: France

The clip looks like it could hurt inside the pocket, fortunately it is removable Silly

Flashlights, blades & beer
Let’s stay relatively optimist!