Cyberport888 -Ebay seller is solid and ships FAST

44 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

robertkoa
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 month ago
Joined: 10/12/2011 - 17:03
Posts: 199
Cyberport888 -Ebay seller is solid and ships FAST

Cyberport888 -an Ebay seller is very very good and deserves their top Ebay seller Rating IMO.

They ship in 1 or 2 days after auction- I got a good torch that was a Saik Sa9 Cree Q5 and it IS.

Travel Charger came with it- nothing great but same as one pictured and is 600 mw and can fit the taller Redilast 2900 mah batteries, and only gets very  slightly warm.

Two weeks shipping to Florida after payment  !

One of the included Blue Ultrafires was a dud- just got a replacement battery today free shipped Oct.26 and today is November 10.

Bid with confidence with this Seller.

Edited by: robertkoa on 11/10/2011 - 21:05
VFMaddict
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 9 months ago
Joined: 06/03/2011 - 08:47
Posts: 1454
Location: London

+1

go_market and cwtco are the same organisation as cyberport888, so it goes for all three.

"You are making progress if each mistake you make is a new one."

Remember - Most great discoveries start with maki

Ian2381
Ian2381's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/11/2011 - 00:50
Posts: 643
Location: Philippines

I would agree, great experience buying from them.Smile

Langcjl
Langcjl's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 8 months ago
Joined: 03/05/2011 - 05:36
Posts: 2162
Location: Wisconsin USA

I bought my X9 from them. It was a good one driven @2.6A and I got it fast.

Piers said " ....but who wants enough light, when you have the option for far too much "

SecaRob
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 7 months ago
Joined: 01/09/2011 - 22:07
Posts: 191
Location: Ohio

Recently received a Keygos KE5 from them,  a month ago got a generic K5 flashlight.  Both items received about 2 weeks after ordering.

 

Will buy from them again

weiser
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 23 hours ago
Joined: 07/18/2011 - 15:25
Posts: 1811
Location: Montana, USA

I've received everything less than 10 days, however, my X9 is only driven at ~1.70A. They definitely get high marks for shipping. 

ChibiM
ChibiM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 05/09/2011 - 10:25
Posts: 6778
Location: Holland

Secarob, I also got a generic K5 flashlight with Q5..did you get it through"auction" or "buy it now"?

Also from cyberport888!

srtbrazil
srtbrazil's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 3 months ago
Joined: 07/06/2011 - 08:40
Posts: 136

I bought some lights from them and had a smooth transaction all the time.

Andi
Andi's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/22/2011 - 08:08
Posts: 333
Location: Germany

I have 2 flashlights from him.

Good seller.....and most Trustfire flashlights are cheaper than DX/KD/MF/...

 

SecaRob
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 7 months ago
Joined: 01/09/2011 - 22:07
Posts: 191
Location: Ohio

$8.12 at auction.  Honestly I was blown away at how well it throws - every bit as good if not better than either of my Skylines.  Well worth a look

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CREE-LED-300-Lm-5W-Lamp-K5-Camping-Flashlight-Torch-/330637228375?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item4cfb83b957

 

ChibiM wrote:

Secarob, I also got a generic K5 flashlight with Q5..did you get it through"auction" or "buy it now"?

Also from cyberport888!

my9221
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 12 min ago
Joined: 07/26/2011 - 02:18
Posts: 872
Location: United States

robertkoa wrote:

Cyberport888 -an Ebay seller is very very good and deserves their top Ebay seller Rating IMO.

They ship in 1 or 2 days after auction- I got a good torch that was a Saik Sa9 Cree Q5 and it IS.

Travel Charger came with it- nothing great but same as one pictured and is 600 mw and can fit the taller Redilast 2900 mah batteries, and only gets very  slightly warm.

Two weeks shipping to Florida after payment  !

One of the included Blue Ultrafires was a dud- just got a replacement battery today free shipped Oct.26 and today is November 10.

Bid with confidence with this Seller.

my9221
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 12 min ago
Joined: 07/26/2011 - 02:18
Posts: 872
Location: United States

robertkoa wrote:

Cyberport888 -an Ebay seller is very very good and deserves their top Ebay seller Rating IMO.

They ship in 1 or 2 days after auction- I got a good torch that was a Saik Sa9 Cree Q5 and it IS.

Travel Charger came with it- nothing great but same as one pictured and is 600 mw and can fit the taller Redilast 2900 mah batteries, and only gets very  slightly warm.

Two weeks shipping to Florida after payment  !

One of the included Blue Ultrafires was a dud- just got a replacement battery today free shipped Oct.26 and today is November 10.

Bid with confidence with this Seller.

Agree! Ship fast & good communications as well!


Buwuve
Buwuve's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 02/11/2011 - 14:49
Posts: 1975
Location: Germany

I bought about 5-6 flashlights in the last 6-7 month of the go_market/cyberport888 and everything works fine. The delivery time to Germany was about 2,5 weeks and the communication was really good.

Light up the darkness.

robertkoa
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 month ago
Joined: 10/12/2011 - 17:03
Posts: 199

I paid on Oct 31 for my second torch a little Trustfire 801 and I told them that one of the Blue Ultrafires with first order was bad, so the order came on Nov.12.

They shipped me an extra Blue Ultrafire, then 2 extra ones with this order, but I prefer the premium batteries.

18650s are kind of cool-they all perform differently it seems.

I asked them if they could on a new order find me a Saik Sa9 that runs real hot like 1.5 amps on 18650 or even very hot to the touch on high mode ( if they're non technical)- they haven't responded yet.

I figure if the Saik throws really far at .85 amps on high and just gets warm- it might throw really, really  far at 1.5 or so amps- and there's a few other Cree 5 Overdrives, other models I read about on here that are 1.7 amps!

rikr
rikr's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 09/03/2011 - 21:50
Posts: 2163
Location: Fenton, MO

I have made several orders with both of them and they respond very quickly and your order is shipped right away. Thumbs up for these two sellers...

 

 

 New Collection / Old Collection

 
crosshairs
crosshairs's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 5 months ago
Joined: 11/14/2011 - 16:09
Posts: 7
Location: IL, USA
For some reason I can never get these seller's pics to load (tried past entire week). They barely start loading and seems their pic server is 'overwhelmed'. I tried with both Firefox & Goggle Chrome, same result. Anyone else experiencing this?

Flashaholic greenhorn!

My lights: Balder SE-1 XM-L T6 (2);

M3TAL_L0RD
M3TAL_L0RD's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 09/09/2011 - 18:21
Posts: 924
Location: Suomi Finland Perkele

crosshairs wrote:
For some reason I can never get these seller's pics to load (tried past entire week). They barely start loading and seems their pic server is 'overwhelmed'. I tried with both Firefox & Goggle Chrome, same result. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, it's crazy slow, will take about 10 minutes to see all pictures Big Smile

crosshairs
crosshairs's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 5 months ago
Joined: 11/14/2011 - 16:09
Posts: 7
Location: IL, USA

M3TAL_L0RD wrote:
Yes, it's crazy slow, will take about 10 minutes to see all pictures :D

I'm still waiting just for ONE pic to fully load so I can check it's file size. They appear to have a serving host at www.cyberportpic.com, and that site shows "Under Construction" on main page. Quite possible they are serving too large of file size uncompressed pics which would be slooow & counter-productive.Undecided

Flashaholic greenhorn!

My lights: Balder SE-1 XM-L T6 (2);

boomhauer
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/12/2010 - 22:11
Posts: 424
Location: Westminster, Maryland - USA

I hope these guys are good, because I ordered a boatload of flashlights over the weekend - before seeing this thread. Mostly super-budget AAA and AA MXDLs for gifts, but also a Skyray SR-5 XML with (2) 18650 batteries and charger for the princely sum of $21.50 shipped. Good to hear they might show up sooner than expected.

This seller has auctions running almost non-stop.

Edit: HOLY COW these guys are fast!  Delivered in 10 days to Maryland, USA.  That's got to be a record.

Olli1783
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 11 months ago
Joined: 11/25/2011 - 05:56
Posts: 47
Location: Germany

VFMaddict wrote:

+1

go_market and cwtco are the same organisation as cyberport888, so it goes for all three.

 

redlog is one of them is

Noctigon Meteor M43 

rumblin' bumbli...
Offline
Last seen: 9 years 9 months ago
Joined: 11/07/2011 - 21:48
Posts: 67
Location: U.S.A.

Yes, cyberport888 and their affiliates are all good. I have bought from cyberport and go-market, 3-4 times, each time was surprisingly fast shipping time and a working product. I always seem to get what I paid for with them.

Exduct coupon 5% off- Once per User-     4EC8392C66A4D

Rusty Joe
Rusty Joe's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 sec ago
Joined: 07/24/2011 - 00:22
Posts: 3631
Location: Houston, TX

Ditto to everything said. They totally rock.

arun
Offline
Last seen: 9 years 6 months ago
Joined: 05/07/2012 - 05:28
Posts: 3
Location: FRANCE

I bought a helicopter in february 2012... and I was very disappointed because it did not work !

I contacted the company to change it or get a refund : they accepted. I have been waiting for a couple of days, then I contacted them to get the refund they promised me : no reply from the company ! I do not know what to do now...

I sent them a last email, I am waiting for their reply... I will keep you up to date !

Arun (very disappointed)

vēer
vēer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 01/07/2012 - 14:23
Posts: 2829
Location: N Europe

Perhaps open PayPal dispute?

trooplewis
trooplewis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 months ago
Joined: 03/26/2011 - 15:35
Posts: 2613
Location: San Diego

arun wrote:

I bought a helicopter in february 2012... and I was very disappointed because it did not work !

I contacted the company to change it or get a refund : they accepted. I have been waiting for a couple of days, then I contacted them to get the refund they promised me : no reply from the company ! I do not know what to do now...

I sent them a last email, I am waiting for their reply... I will keep you up to date !

Arun (very disappointed)

Interesting first-and-only-post

Rats, finally sold my 2010 509hp Mustang...now I can buy more lights!

Sold the red one too! Now guess what I drive, doing my penance for 500 hp commuters...

http://dreammustang.com/

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/Ha

taz
taz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 04/16/2012 - 05:14
Posts: 502
Location: Greece

trooplewis wrote:

arun wrote:

I bought a helicopter in february 2012... and I was very disappointed because it did not work !

I contacted the company to change it or get a refund : they accepted. I have been waiting for a couple of days, then I contacted them to get the refund they promised me : no reply from the company ! I do not know what to do now...

I sent them a last email, I am waiting for their reply... I will keep you up to date !

Arun (very disappointed)

Interesting first-and-only-post

And he joined today just to write it...

arun
Offline
Last seen: 9 years 6 months ago
Joined: 05/07/2012 - 05:28
Posts: 3
Location: FRANCE

Hi guys,

Happy to hear that I am only one to have problems with cyberport888. Maybe, this seller was previously fantastic... but he is no longer !

Dear Taz, nt very clever what you say. To post a message you need to "join" you.

I searched a forum dealing with cyberport888 to share my bad experience... that's why I joined you to write it.

Others may join me later... maybe !

Arun

trooplewis
trooplewis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 months ago
Joined: 03/26/2011 - 15:35
Posts: 2613
Location: San Diego

When did you send them an email requesting a refund?  Have you filed a PayPal dispute?

Rats, finally sold my 2010 509hp Mustang...now I can buy more lights!

Sold the red one too! Now guess what I drive, doing my penance for 500 hp commuters...

http://dreammustang.com/

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/Ha

taz
taz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 04/16/2012 - 05:14
Posts: 502
Location: Greece

As trooplewis says, did you open a PayPal dispute? You would have probably got your refund (if the case is like you say it is), and that's it. For now you I suppose you are on the hunt to spam "your complaint" around on sites that mention Cyberport888 (who has .4% negative in 300000 sales). Ok, this is why you joined as you said, noted. Please continue your journey. I would appreciate if you had joined to contribute to the actual content/theme of the forum.

raccoon city
raccoon city's picture
Offline
Last seen: 25 min 51 sec ago
Joined: 10/06/2010 - 02:35
Posts: 17308
Location: रॅकून सिटी Palm Desert CA USA

Welcome to BLF, arun!

Good luck in your refund.

fishinfool
fishinfool's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 03/09/2010 - 00:30
Posts: 4342
Location: Hilo, Hawaii

Aloha and welcome to BLF arun!

 

Don wrote:

"But as I said long ago, you are more likely to be killed by a dead fish dropped by a seagull in the Sahara Desert than by a lithium ion

Pages