ReyLight Pineapple mini (copper) AAA/10440 flashlight (OP Updated)

192 posts / 0 new
Last post
ReyLight
ReyLight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 02:35
Posts: 2140
Location: 1200km away from home.

Quote:
Make it into an AAA MiniTiLan please. With a clicky tailswitch :D. I’m in for 5 then. Doen with copper and brass.

Yes, I did a rendering a while ago. Just didn’t have the money to make them. Actually I also have a few other incoming designs.

IMG_2902

ReyLight
ReyLight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 02:35
Posts: 2140
Location: 1200km away from home.
Quote:
it’s a nice coper light but just not a fan of twisty. only it comes in clicky.
Quote:
agree. Ti with clicky would be really nice. And smoother design, similar to TiLan, love that. I’m done with Steam Punk copper and brass now (have enough of those Big Smile ). Would also bee more innovative. Hate twisties and is too easy Wink

Have to say that is not a good decision I made. Want tailstand and smaller size, so I did not go to tail clicky.
size eswitch? or tail switch without tailstanding? maybe, next batch.

BazzH
BazzH's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 6 days ago
Joined: 05/27/2016 - 17:19
Posts: 273
Location: The Hague, Netherlands

Please, love that one Smile

liquidretro
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 02/20/2017 - 10:28
Posts: 202
Location: United States

I will take one of the “Flash” versions.

somnambulism
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 1 month ago
Joined: 02/10/2016 - 23:05
Posts: 204

So with the replacement driver, you need to swap the driver into the old pill, and with the replacement assembly, you need to swap the MCPCB from the old pill? Is that right, either way you need to do some soldering?

The pre-flash and pseudo-memory are detracting from what is otherwise a very nice light, so I definitely want to replace the driver.

ReyLight
ReyLight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 02:35
Posts: 2140
Location: 1200km away from home.

somnambulism wrote:
So with the replacement driver, you need to swap the driver into the old pill, and with the replacement assembly, you need to swap the MCPCB from the old pill? Is that right, either way you need to do some soldering?

The pre-flash and pseudo-memory are detracting from what is otherwise a very nice light, so I definitely want to replace the driver.

I could send the assembly, no soldering is needed. Just tweezers it out and replace the new one.

somnambulism
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 1 month ago
Joined: 02/10/2016 - 23:05
Posts: 204

WWEFANS wrote:
somnambulism wrote:
So with the replacement driver, you need to swap the driver into the old pill, and with the replacement assembly, you need to swap the MCPCB from the old pill? Is that right, either way you need to do some soldering?

The pre-flash and pseudo-memory are detracting from what is otherwise a very nice light, so I definitely want to replace the driver.

I could send the assembly, no soldering is needed. Just tweezers it out and replace the new one.

Ok, that is very cool.

mikeyx
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 05/30/2014 - 21:18
Posts: 339
Location: Uppuqui-ipis-ing

When will these be available from Amazon ?

Thanks,
Mike

Rusty
Rusty's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 04/11/2011 - 16:38
Posts: 109
Location: UK

In for 3 please.

ReyLight
ReyLight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 02:35
Posts: 2140
Location: 1200km away from home.

mikeyx wrote:
When will these be available from Amazon ?

Thanks,
Mike

Amazon is still working on it.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076YDYTS5

YYCN8
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 06/15/2017 - 22:18
Posts: 7
Location: Canada

In for 2 please!

MastyrOfPuppitz
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 1 week ago
Joined: 11/10/2017 - 21:14
Posts: 93
Location: North Texas, 7th House On The Right

Will this mini version of the AA Lan (shown on rendering above in post #62) be available?
On Amazon?
Tail clicky?
Titanium version?
Unmachined battery tube (like special edition AA Lan)?
If so, when?

I’d want at least one…

I mean really…really want, at least, one…

ReyLight
ReyLight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 02:35
Posts: 2140
Location: 1200km away from home.

MastyrOfPuppitz wrote:
Will this mini version of the AA Lan (shown on rendering above in post #62) be available?
On Amazon?
Tail clicky?
Titanium version?
Unmachined battery tube (like special edition AA Lan)?
If so, when?

I’d want at least one…

I mean really…really want, at least, one…

I’m not sure when it will be available. Just a thought. Actually I have a few thoughts and renderings, just don’t have enough money to make them.

DB Custom
DB Custom's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 18 hours ago
Joined: 01/13/2013 - 22:28
Posts: 20733
Location: Heart of Texas

Please count me in, Amazon is fine by me.

MastyrOfPuppitz
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 1 week ago
Joined: 11/10/2017 - 21:14
Posts: 93
Location: North Texas, 7th House On The Right

WWEFANS wrote:
MastyrOfPuppitz wrote:
Will this mini version of the AA Lan (shown on rendering above in post #62) be available?
On Amazon?
Tail clicky?
Titanium version?
Unmachined battery tube (like special edition AA Lan)?
If so, when?

I’d want at least one…

I mean really…really want, at least, one…

I’m not sure when it will be available. Just a thought. Actually I have a few thoughts and renderings, just don’t have enough money to make them.

How much would be needed for a one-off? Or if not how many people would need to be interested if a thread was started here?

pc_light
pc_light's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 3 hours ago
Joined: 03/24/2017 - 16:19
Posts: 459
Location: United States

Amazon + 1x Driver (correction) Assembly

Thanks.

Seeking the light.

ReyLight
ReyLight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 02:35
Posts: 2140
Location: 1200km away from home.

MastyrOfPuppitz wrote:
WWEFANS wrote:
MastyrOfPuppitz wrote:
Will this mini version of the AA Lan (shown on rendering above in post #62) be available?
On Amazon?
Tail clicky?
Titanium version?
Unmachined battery tube (like special edition AA Lan)?
If so, when?

I’d want at least one…

I mean really…really want, at least, one…

I’m not sure when it will be available. Just a thought. Actually I have a few thoughts and renderings, just don’t have enough money to make them.

How much would be needed for a one-off? Or if not how many people would need to be interested if a thread was started here?

200 interests.

vwpieces
vwpieces's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 07/17/2016 - 19:49
Posts: 2181
Location: PA, USA

May I get a spare assembly through Amazon?
If I can please ad that to my Amz light.

ReyLight
ReyLight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 02:35
Posts: 2140
Location: 1200km away from home.
vwpieces wrote:
May I get a spare assembly through Amazon? If I can please ad that to my Amz light.

Assemebly can be only shipped from me in China.

rondohatten
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 11 months ago
Joined: 08/06/2017 - 14:12
Posts: 25

i made a mistake in my previous post.
i do not need an extra assembly and put me down
for amazon, please.

apologies and thank you.

Gerrh
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 days ago
Joined: 07/11/2016 - 10:15
Posts: 121
Location: Bellingham, Washington

I'm take two please

MastyrOfPuppitz
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 1 week ago
Joined: 11/10/2017 - 21:14
Posts: 93
Location: North Texas, 7th House On The Right

Any chance you can do a special edition version of brass pineapple aa with same trit amount and positions of lan ti?

Kindle
Kindle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 04/22/2011 - 10:24
Posts: 872
Location: USA

In for the fixed version w/assembly. (Amazon)

MastyrOfPuppitz
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 1 week ago
Joined: 11/10/2017 - 21:14
Posts: 93
Location: North Texas, 7th House On The Right

Guess I’ve hit my forum question limit…

doubleone44
doubleone44's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 5 months ago
Joined: 08/05/2015 - 11:42
Posts: 172
Location: The Netherlands

Payment sent! Will do a quick review/overviw when it gets here Smile

DoubleA
DoubleA's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 5 days ago
Joined: 07/04/2017 - 01:55
Posts: 409
Location: Dark side of the Sun

Pineapple Lights..

and on the first day he said "Let there be light"...

ReyLight
ReyLight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 02:35
Posts: 2140
Location: 1200km away from home.
MastyrOfPuppitz wrote:
Any chance you can do a special edition version of brass pineapple aa with same trit amount and positions of lan ti?

Sorry. I’m not sure. As long as there are some interests.

Noctiluco
Noctiluco's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 22 hours ago
Joined: 11/29/2013 - 18:13
Posts: 279
Location: Spain

Paypal sent, thanks

MastyrOfPuppitz
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 1 week ago
Joined: 11/10/2017 - 21:14
Posts: 93
Location: North Texas, 7th House On The Right
WWEFANS wrote:
MastyrOfPuppitz wrote:
Any chance you can do a special edition version of brass pineapple aa with same trit amount and positions of lan ti?

Sorry. I’m not sure. As long as there are some interests.

I am interested to buy 1.

ReyLight
ReyLight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 02:35
Posts: 2140
Location: 1200km away from home.

On amazon now. Code: GL497KM4
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076YDYTS5

Pages