☢ [Bilakos10 Premium Deals] ● Astrolux FT03 SST-40 ● Astrolux A01 UV ● Seeknite X6S ● JCD 8898 Hot Air Station ● SQ-D60

2427 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth
☢ [Bilakos10 Premium Deals] ● Astrolux FT03 SST-40 ● Astrolux A01 UV ● Seeknite X6S ● JCD 8898 Hot Air Station ● SQ-D60

Banggood Deals

Active Deals

13/02/2021

Astrolux A01 A01UV Mono-output 395nm UV
Keychain Light

Normal Price: $18.83
Promo Price: $12.99

 

 

13/12/2020

Gray Convoy S2+ SST20
LED Flashlight
18650 

Normal Price: $22.4
Promo Price: $12.99

 

 

Edited by: bilakos10 on 02/13/2021 - 14:08
bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth

Reserved!

miswas
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 11/20/2016 - 04:01
Posts: 60
Location: Seattle, Washington, USA

Thank you for these! Smile

 

 

-Ben Walker
miswas

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth
miswas wrote:

Thank you for these! Smile


 


 

Your are welcome Ben.

By the way guys, provided that you have used my codes, I would be more than happy to help you out with any problems that might occur with the product you receive.

Just sent me a PM and I will transfer your words to Gearbest to sort everything out.

phantom23
phantom23's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 09/26/2011 - 17:39
Posts: 877

Any great coupons for Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD? Thanks.

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth
phantom23 wrote:
Any great coupons for Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD? Thanks.

Thanks for the request.
I will get you a code by tomorrow morning as all of Gearbest’s stuff are off duty right now.

Joss
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 10/25/2017 - 00:45
Posts: 77
Location: Czech Republic

I’ve already used some of the coupons – thanks! Beer

Klarus XT11S, Convoy S2+, Olight S2 Baton, JetBeam JET-1MK, JetBeam MINI, Nitecore Tube, Nitecore Tip 2017.

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth

You are more than welcome my friend! Beer

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth

OP updated with Country Specific deals.
Also, the 1st comment now contains even more Knife deals!

Joss
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 10/25/2017 - 00:45
Posts: 77
Location: Czech Republic

Is there a chance to get a coupon for Xiaomi 20l Backpack Blue ?
There was a price drop down to USD 11 this Saturday but, unfortunately, for the Black variety only.
Thanks in advance!

Klarus XT11S, Convoy S2+, Olight S2 Baton, JetBeam JET-1MK, JetBeam MINI, Nitecore Tube, Nitecore Tip 2017.

EagleShield
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 3 days ago
Joined: 09/12/2017 - 19:34
Posts: 198
Location: Sweden

Xiaomi Redmi 4× 4G Smartphone – GLOBAL VERSION 3GB RAM 32GB ROM BLACK (link is external)
$135.79 $67.65 11FBIT07 HK,IT,SE

Any chance this can be reactivated? Been trying many times but only says expired.

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth

EagleShield wrote:
Xiaomi Redmi 4× 4G Smartphone – GLOBAL VERSION 3GB RAM 32GB ROM BLACK (link is external)
$135.79 $67.65 11FBIT07 HK,IT,SE

Any chance this can be reactivated? Been trying many times but only says expired.

I will see what I can do.
Once I get a good coupon, I will send you a PM.

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth

More Knife Deals have been added in the end of the 1st comment!

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth

Even more Worldwide deals are available in the 1st comment!

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth

The thread’s layout has now changed.
The OP will only contain Per Country Flashlight deals, while the 1st comment will host Per Country Non-Flashlight deals!

New deals have been added Smile

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 23 min ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 4185

Just ordered the Zanflare F1 Cool White and three pieces of Lii 100! Thanks a lot for the info! Thumbs Up Beer

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth
hIKARInoob wrote:
Just ordered the Zanflare F1 Cool White and three pieces of Lii 100! Thanks a lot for the info! Thumbs Up Beer

You are welcome!
The Zanflare is a great light and the charger costs practically nothing Smile

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 23 min ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 4185
bilakos10 wrote:
hIKARInoob wrote:
Just ordered the Zanflare F1 Cool White and three pieces of Lii 100! Thanks a lot for the info! Thumbs Up Beer

You are welcome!
The Zanflare is a great light and the charger costs practically nothing Smile

Yeah I got the Neutral White F1 for $13, which is already a really good deal. It’s a very nice light with some minor imperfections, but with an off the roof value! Cool

gregor
gregor's picture
Offline
Last seen: 24 min 20 sec ago
Joined: 01/09/2015 - 16:35
Posts: 645
Location: Slovenia

ordered F1 cool white and 3x LK100 Smile
as I know, this is first 10 usd deal for cool white tint

thank you

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth

gregor wrote:
ordered F1 cool white and 3x LK100 Smile
as I know, this is first 10 usd deal for cool white tint

thank you

You are welcome Smile
I am more than sure that you will find some good use for the f1!

phantom23
phantom23's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 09/26/2011 - 17:39
Posts: 877

F1 for $9.99 is a steal. I was hoping for 4500-5000K version but can’t be too picky, right?

PS. Please note in the OP that the code applies to the cool white (6000-6500K) version only.

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth

phantom23 wrote:
F1 for $9.99 is a steal. I was hoping for 4500-5000K version but can’t be too picky, right?

PS. Please note in the OP that the code applies to the cool white (6000-6500K) version only.

Thanks for pointing out!
I have updated the OP.

gregor
gregor's picture
Offline
Last seen: 24 min 20 sec ago
Joined: 01/09/2015 - 16:35
Posts: 645
Location: Slovenia

I prefere cool tint, warm is not for me Big Smile .
I could only order 1 x F1, probably there is a limit set to 1 piece per account.

Kind regards

phantom23
phantom23's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 09/26/2011 - 17:39
Posts: 877

Warm (actually – neutral) is better for outdoors thanks to better color rendition.

DoNkEyConN
DoNkEyConN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 09/28/2017 - 04:17
Posts: 409
Location: Brisvegas, Australia

DAMN YOU! how can I resist a price like that on the Zanflare? will make a good pressie for someone for christmas.

thankyou bilakos10

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth

gregor wrote:
I prefere cool tint, warm is not for me Big Smile .
I could only order 1 x F1, probably there is a limit set to 1 piece per account.

Kind regards

We got the same tint taste.
And yes, I do believe that you can only purchase 1 X F1 per account.

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth

DoNkEyConN wrote:
DAMN YOU! how can I resist a price like that on the Zanflare? will make a good pressie for someone for christmas.

thankyou bilakos10

No reason to resist!
Paying $9.99 right now will probably save you $20 that you would spent for a decent Christmas gift !

DoNkEyConN
DoNkEyConN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 09/28/2017 - 04:17
Posts: 409
Location: Brisvegas, Australia

bilakos10 wrote:
DoNkEyConN wrote:
DAMN YOU! how can I resist a price like that on the Zanflare? will make a good pressie for someone for christmas.

thankyou bilakos10

No reason to resist!
Paying $9.99 right now will probably save you $20 that you would spent for a decent Christmas gift !

hahaha you make a good point my friend

thanks again

DoNkEyConN
DoNkEyConN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 days ago
Joined: 09/28/2017 - 04:17
Posts: 409
Location: Brisvegas, Australia

WOW, literally just purchased it 5 mins ago and have just received a shipping notification, Gearbest is on point today!

bilakos10
bilakos10's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 08/22/2013 - 14:25
Posts: 1485
Location: ~ Earth
DoNkEyConN wrote:
WOW, literally just purchased it 5 mins ago and have just received a shipping notification, Gearbest is on point today!

With that kind of pace, your will be getting your parcel by tomorrow morning Cool

NikolaS
NikolaS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 days ago
Joined: 02/07/2014 - 13:26
Posts: 1272
Location: intersection of all roads

Ordered one F1, thanks bro !

Pages