GB 351D closed.

855 posts / 0 new
Last post
AEDe
AEDe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 11 hours ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 12:07
Posts: 735
Location: Moscow
mrheosuper wrote:
i want 20 lh351D 4000k and 6 lh351B 2200k is the price the same ?

351D will be a bit more expensive for 0.1$.

Lux-Perpetua
Lux-Perpetua's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 03/01/2018 - 04:39
Posts: 3194

Привет, Андрей,

Is there any chance to get more of the LH351D 5000K CRI70? спасибо! Smile

С уважением

Томас

BingoThink
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 06/26/2017 - 15:56
Posts: 25

interested in 10 × 351D 4000k 90cri

eas
eas's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 07/14/2014 - 18:53
Posts: 1367
Location: PNW

Same pricing as before? 1-19 LH351d for $1.70 each?

Caleb
Caleb's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 16 hours ago
Joined: 03/13/2016 - 01:28
Posts: 757

If still available, I would like 20 x LH351 4000K 90cri.

Thank you.

AEDe
AEDe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 11 hours ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 12:07
Posts: 735
Location: Moscow

SPHWH2L3D30GD4V0F3 (H1): D2VBH1 8pcs , D2VAH1 507pcs , D2V7H1 138pcs
SPHWHTL3DA0GF4T0Q6 F2T6Q7 100pcs
SPHWH2L3D30ED4Y0G3 (H1) D2Y5H1

Bad news that there are only 100pcs of 351D at this moment.

joechina
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 03/05/2016 - 08:23
Posts: 1482
Location: Germany

I’m in for 10 351D 4000k 90 CRI.

Lux-Perpetua
Lux-Perpetua's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 03/01/2018 - 04:39
Posts: 3194

AEDe wrote:
SPHWH2L3D30GD4V0F3 (H1): D2VBH1 8pcs , D2VAH1 507pcs , D2V7H1 138pcs SPHWHTL3DA0GF4T0Q6 F2T6Q7 100pcs SPHWH2L3D30ED4Y0G3 (H1) D2Y5H1 Bad news that there are only 100pcs of 351D at this moment.

Can you please tell me what LED and tint colour is behind those product codes? Thank you! Smile

Barkuti
Barkuti's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 15 hours ago
Joined: 02/19/2014 - 14:46
Posts: 5638
Location: Alhama de Murcia, Spain

Lux-Perpetua wrote:

AEDe wrote:
SPHWH2L3D30GD4V0F3 (H1): D2VBH1 8pcs , D2VAH1 507pcs , D2V7H1 138pcs SPHWHTL3DA0GF4T0Q6 F2T6Q7 100pcs SPHWH2L3D30ED4Y0G3 (H1) D2Y5H1 Bad news that there are only 100pcs of 351D at this moment.

Can you please tell me what LED and tint colour is behind those product codes? Thank you! Smile

 

SPHWH2 are LH351Bs: D2VBH1, D2VAH1, D2V7H1 are ≈3000K, 90+CRI, 2.6 - 2.8V Vf bin (D2), H1 flux (110 - 120 lumen at 350mA), D2Y5H1 is ≈2200K, 80+CRI, same flux bin.

SPHWHTL3DA0GF4T0Q6 F2T6Q7 is the LH351D, 2.8 - 3.0V Vf bin (F2), Q7 should be the whole group flux bin but according to datasheet that should be a Q6 ( Question ).

 

Cheers Smile 

Please avoid fully quoting lenghty posts, namely with nested quotes. Trim quotes down to the essential. Helps with neatness and legibility. Thanks.

The human mind, and its programming, is at the forefront of a particular battle of The Light vs evil dark forces. Nearly every human being on this beautiful planet “Earth” has some sort of negative mind programming in its mind. And you better take care of your mind programming, or someone else will in this wicked world.

Viruses DON'T cause diseases! They are better called exosomes, and they are cell cleaners! Watch Virus Theory vs Exosome Theory video and awaken to this truth! Check this article by MD Andrew Kaufman. Read the book “Béchamp or Pasteur” by Ethel Hume for in-depth information.

Lux-Perpetua
Lux-Perpetua's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 03/01/2018 - 04:39
Posts: 3194

Muchas gracias por tu ayuda, Barkuti! Tú sabes mucho de eso. Smile

eas
eas's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 07/14/2014 - 18:53
Posts: 1367
Location: PNW

I’m in for another ten LH351D 4000K 90CRI, since I’ve already used four of my first order, and I already have plans for 4-8 more.

contactcr
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 05/19/2017 - 18:52
Posts: 3699
Location: US

What tint and bin was the first 4k batch?

AEDe
AEDe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 11 hours ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 12:07
Posts: 735
Location: Moscow

contactcr wrote:
What tint and bin was the first 4k batch?

F2T7Q2
Barkuti
Barkuti's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 15 hours ago
Joined: 02/19/2014 - 14:46
Posts: 5638
Location: Alhama de Murcia, Spain

So first batch F2T7Q2, and latter ones F2T6Q2 (2.8 - 3.0V Vf and 340 - 360 lumens at 1050mA, 85°C).

( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ)

 

Cheers Party 

Please avoid fully quoting lenghty posts, namely with nested quotes. Trim quotes down to the essential. Helps with neatness and legibility. Thanks.

The human mind, and its programming, is at the forefront of a particular battle of The Light vs evil dark forces. Nearly every human being on this beautiful planet “Earth” has some sort of negative mind programming in its mind. And you better take care of your mind programming, or someone else will in this wicked world.

Viruses DON'T cause diseases! They are better called exosomes, and they are cell cleaners! Watch Virus Theory vs Exosome Theory video and awaken to this truth! Check this article by MD Andrew Kaufman. Read the book “Béchamp or Pasteur” by Ethel Hume for in-depth information.

d_t_a
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 7 hours ago
Joined: 08/04/2017 - 23:58
Posts: 2706
Location: Manila, Philippines

Wasn’t able to join the previous group buy, interested but would like to know prices first before committing to the number of pieces.

AEDe
AEDe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 11 hours ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 12:07
Posts: 735
Location: Moscow

Sorry but this time stock of 351D is very limited is about 100pcs. When they are all sold out, the supplier will order the next butch.
So the last who in 100pcs is mrheosuper.

BingoThink
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 06/26/2017 - 15:56
Posts: 25
AEDe wrote:
Sorry but this time stock of 351D is very limited is about 100pcs. When they are all sold out, the supplier will order the next butch. So the last who in 100pcs is mrheosuper.

Oh no, just missed it Facepalm

Keep me on for the next batch!

eas
eas's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 07/14/2014 - 18:53
Posts: 1367
Location: PNW

Rats! I’m still interested when/if more become available.

Sirius9
Sirius9's picture
Offline
Last seen: 20 hours 58 min ago
Joined: 03/04/2012 - 19:23
Posts: 4653
Location: South Europe

I would be interested in couple from 3000K range, let me know if/what you have.

 

SKV89
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 4497
Location: US
Barkuti wrote:

So first batch F2T7Q2, and latter ones F2T6Q2 (2.8 – 3.0V Vf and 340 – 360 lumens at 1050mA, 85°C).


( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ)


 


Cheers Party 

According to the chart T6 and T6 are supposed to be at or below the BBL but actual testing shows they are a good amount above the BBL. When I compared the LH351D 4000k 90CRI side by side with my Nichia or Creed 5D emitters, the Samsungs are greenish yellowish. Very disappointing.

Shadow.X1
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 08/09/2018 - 00:58
Posts: 17

Interested in 351D 4000K 90cri based on tint and price

Dayman (ah-ah-ah)
Fighter of the Nightman (ah-ah-ah)
Champion of the Sun (ah-ah-ah)
You're a Master of Karate
And friendship
For Everyone

Lithium
Lithium's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 08/18/2012 - 06:01
Posts: 260
Location: Brittany

I would be interested in a few from 3000K range, if they ever become available again.

aslpg
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 04/05/2014 - 14:33
Posts: 127
Location: Poland

Lithium wrote:
I would be interested in a few from 3000K range, if they ever become available again.

Me too.
AEDe
AEDe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 11 hours ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 12:07
Posts: 735
Location: Moscow
aslpg wrote:
Lithium wrote:
I would be interested in a few from 3000K range, if they ever become available again.
Me too.

351B 3000K 90cri?
They will be available in the next week. I will update OP than.

SKV89
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 12:46
Posts: 4497
Location: US
Barkuti wrote:

Lux-Perpetua wrote:

AEDe wrote:
SPHWH2L3D30GD4V0F3 (H1): D2VBH1 8pcs , D2VAH1 507pcs , D2V7H1 138pcs SPHWHTL3DA0GF4T0Q6 F2T6Q7 100pcs SPHWH2L3D30ED4Y0G3 (H1) D2Y5H1 Bad news that there are only 100pcs of 351D at this moment.

Can you please tell me what LED and tint colour is behind those product codes? Thank you! Smile




 


SPHWH2 are LH351Bs: D2VBH1, D2VAH1, D2V7H1 are ≈3000K, 90+CRI, 2.6 – 2.8V Vf bin (D2), H1 flux (110 – 120 lumen at 350mA), D2Y5H1 is ≈2200K, 80+CRI, same flux bin.


SPHWHTL3DA0GF4T0Q6 F2T6Q7 is the LH351D, 2.8 – 3.0V Vf bin (F2), Q7 should be the whole group flux bin but according to datasheet that should be a Q6 ( Question ).


 


Cheers Smile 

Thanks man that was very helpful!

Lithium
Lithium's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 08/18/2012 - 06:01
Posts: 260
Location: Brittany

Yes please ! Also the 351D ?

AEDe
AEDe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 11 hours ago
Joined: 12/01/2016 - 12:07
Posts: 735
Location: Moscow

Will SPHWHTL3DA0GF4RTS6 be interested (~1.7-1.8$/pcs) for someone?

adam7027
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/26/2017 - 13:54
Posts: 678
Location: EU (Hu)
AEDe wrote:
Will SPHWHTL3DA0GF4RTS6 be interested (~1.7-1.8$/pcs) for someone?

Definitely! I would take 20 or more pieces probably, once it is available.

Lithium
Lithium's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 08/18/2012 - 06:01
Posts: 260
Location: Brittany

Hum sorry, can someone traduce this one for me ? I’ve seen the post above but I must be too thick to get it…

moderator007
moderator007's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 12/23/2012 - 04:47
Posts: 3792
Location: North Carolina

Lithium wrote:
Hum sorry, can someone traduce this one for me ? I’ve seen the post above but I must be too thick to get it…

351D 90 CRI 5000k 380 to 440 lumens at 1050ma.

Pages