【convoy】M21G XHP70.3 HI 2*21700 flashlight available

8620 posts / 0 new
Last post
caramba
caramba's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/09/2016 - 14:43
Posts: 639
Barkuti wrote:

caramba, yes it is. “Adjustable” would also be a good moniker for it, imho


It’s actual current output is slightly below 8A.

Thank you for clarifying Crown

caramba
caramba's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/09/2016 - 14:43
Posts: 639

Simon Mao wrote:
caramba wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:

There will be 22mm driver with 8A current available

Is the 8A driver the one with the unusual Ramping mode? 17mm / 22mm driver for luminus sst40 LED

not this FET driver.
it’s constant current with high efficiency (98% or so) ,

I am definitely interested in this killer L21A . Party

Simon Mao wrote:
I will produce some holsters suitable for L21A in small quantities

And please reserve me some holsters for L21A / L2.
Or should I just drill a hole on the bottom of a M26A / M3holster.?
n

ZILZAL
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 08/06/2019 - 02:47
Posts: 34

Simon Mao wrote:
ZILZAL wrote:

Hi Simon,
Can you enable "AliExpress Direct" shipping on your store ?

 

which country?

 

Saudi Arabia & UAE

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 3 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan

caramba wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:
caramba wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:

There will be 22mm driver with 8A current available

Is the 8A driver the one with the unusual Ramping mode? 17mm / 22mm driver for luminus sst40 LED

not this FET driver.
it’s constant current with high efficiency (98% or so) ,

I am definitely interested in this killer L21A . Party

Simon Mao wrote:
I will produce some holsters suitable for L21A in small quantities

And please reserve me some holsters for L21A / L2.
Or should I just drill a hole on the bottom of a M26A / M3holster.?
n

I will keep a bottom hole in the holster, and I want the holster to be slung on the back waist instead of the side waist.

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 3 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan
ZILZAL wrote:

Simon Mao wrote:
ZILZAL wrote:

Hi Simon,
Can you enable “AliExpress Direct” shipping on your store ?


 


which country?

 


Saudi Arabia & UAE

I have successfully operated in the background, but it will take 2 days to take effect.

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 min 32 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 2283
Location: Croatia

@Simon

With S21A in hand and S21B coming out, the only thing that comes to my mind is CLIP. Do you have any plans for making clips for these boys?

PS yes i am a deep pocket carry clip person, no matter what size of the light is...

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 3 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan

id30209 wrote:

@Simon


With S21A in hand and S21B coming out, the only thing that comes to my mind is CLIP. Do you have any plans for making clips for these boys?


PS yes i am a deep pocket carry clip person, no matter what size of the light is…


My metal clips can be installed on them, but they will leave scratches.
id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 min 32 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 2283
Location: Croatia

Simon Mao wrote:
My metal clips can be installed on them, but they will leave scratches.

I presume you are talking about screw on clip but i had i mind S2/S2+ clip

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

BLF-L
BLF-L's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 08/22/2020 - 09:24
Posts: 160
Location: Minas
Simon Mao wrote:
id30209 wrote:

@Simon


With S21A in hand and S21B coming out, the only thing that comes to my mind is CLIP. Do you have any plans for making clips for these boys?


PS yes i am a deep pocket carry clip person, no matter what size of the light is…

My metal clips can be installed on them, but they will leave scratches.

Which metal clip Simon ? This clip?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2049685616.html

anyway, is this clip also suitable for S2+ ? It only mentions “… for new C8,M2,S3”

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 7275
Location: Portugal

BLF-L wrote:
anyway, is this clip also suitable for S2+ ? It only mentions “… for new C8,M2,S3”

Yes it is!
It is suitable for S2, S2+, S6, at least!
id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 min 32 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 2283
Location: Croatia

Clip is ok for smaller hosts but bents easily on heavier lights. 
This one but bigger would be nice

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

BLF-L
BLF-L's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 08/22/2020 - 09:24
Posts: 160
Location: Minas
MascaratumB wrote:
BLF-L wrote:
anyway, is this clip also suitable for S2+ ? It only mentions “… for new C8,M2,S3”
Yes it is! It is suitable for S2, S2+, S6, at least!

Thanks MascaratumB Thumbs Up
I didn’t know that (and I didn’t ask Simon either , hahaha Big Smile Big Smile , I don’t know much about flashlight parts and I don’t know what I need to know, I don’t know what question to ask. Muggle . Big Smile ) .
Surely I’ll put that item in the cart at next time order. This clip with screws seems better and much sturdier than the other clip that came with my S2+ .

Wish I had found this thread earlier, so much good info here about Convoy flashlights and drivers, LED’s, etc, etc ….

BLF-L
BLF-L's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 08/22/2020 - 09:24
Posts: 160
Location: Minas
id30209 wrote:

Clip is ok for smaller hosts but bents easily on heavier lights. 
This one but bigger would be nice

I clicked the link but “Page not found” , is it broken link or my browser is broken?

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 min 32 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 2283
Location: Croatia

BLF-L wrote:
This clip with screws seems better and much sturdier than the other clip that came with my S2+

 

It is not sturdy or i got bad copy. The one you have on S2+ is awesome

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 7275
Location: Portugal

BLF-L wrote:

Thanks MascaratumB Thumbs Up
I didn’t know that (and I didn’t ask Simon either , hahaha Big Smile Big Smile , I don’t know much about flashlight parts and I don’t know what I need to know, I don’t know what question to ask. Muggle . Big Smile ) .
Surely I’ll put that item in the cart at next time order. This clip with screws seems better and much sturdier than the other clip that came with my S2+ .

Wish I had found this thread earlier, so much good info here about Convoy flashlights and drivers, LED’s, etc, etc ….


Well, this is actually a very versatile pocket clip! I have it installed in different light, Convoy and non-Convoy. Curiously, the only Convoy “tube light” I have in which it doesn’t fit is the Convou T2 (AA/14500).

Being a “screw-in” clip, it can be easily installed in light that have lanyard holes in the tail, such as these, and many many others.
(Convoy S6, On The Road Z821, Sofirn SF10, Sofirn SF14, On The Road i3)

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 min 32 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 2283
Location: Croatia

MascaratumB wrote:
Well, this is actually a very versatile pocket clip!

 

Can you check how thick are your clips? 

I've got mine from Fasttech and they are paper thin...sealed

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 7275
Location: Portugal

id30209 wrote:

MascaratumB wrote:
Well, this is actually a very versatile pocket clip!

Can you check how thick are your clips?


I’ve got mine from Fasttech and they are paper thin…sealed


I measured 0.81 mm thick in 3 different clips Wink
id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 min 32 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 2283
Location: Croatia

MascaratumB wrote:
I measured 0.81 mm thick in 3 different clips ;)

 

Oh great, THX.

 

As i said Simon please bring clip-on clips for 21700 hosts

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 34 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 17540
Location: nyc

I bought a small pile of these deep-carry clips at ~1buk each

https://www.fasttech.com/product/4594500-stainless-steel-flashlight-pock...

and they’ll even fit other lights like a Nitefox UT20 and anything that has a narrower groove (so they don’t wiggle around and scratch the ano).

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

caramba
caramba's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/09/2016 - 14:43
Posts: 639
BLF-L wrote:
id30209 wrote:

Clip is ok for smaller hosts but bents easily on heavier lights. 
This one but bigger would be nice

I clicked the link but “Page not found” , is it broken link or my browser is broken?

I fixed the link for you:
*universal clip ,suitable for S2 / S2+ / M1 / C8 *
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32579921654.html

5 clips for $5.30 is not bad

Lightbringer wrote:
I bought a small pile of these deep-carry clips at ~1buk each

https://www.fasttech.com/product/4594500-stainless-steel-flashlight-pock...

and they’ll even fit other lights like a Nitefox UT20 and anything that has a narrower groove (so they don’t wiggle around and scratch the ano).

I think these are great too, and they also have 15% off sitewide tomorrow

caramba
caramba's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/09/2016 - 14:43
Posts: 639

Simon Mao wrote:

I will keep a bottom hole in the holster, and I want the holster to be slung on the back waist instead of the side waist.

That’s great, so the next Moonless night, a bunch of L21A’s will be lighting up the sky. Ughh

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 7275
Location: Portugal
caramba][quote=BLF-L wrote:
id30209 wrote:

Clip is ok for smaller hosts but bents easily on heavier lights. 
This one but bigger would be nice

I clicked the link but “Page not found” , is it broken link or my browser is broken?

I would say to use this one for bigger lights!
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32966941249.html
I used it in my OL mod earlier this year!
http://budgetlightforum.com/comment/1620373#comment-1620373

caramba
caramba's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/09/2016 - 14:43
Posts: 639

Lightbringer wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:
S21----small 21700 flashlight ,Then sequence character A,B,C,D.... I am worried that the model is too complicated to be remembered.
Letter+number names turn into a jumble to me. Maybe animal names? Jaguar, Bear, Skunk, Squid, etc.? *Those* I could probably remember better. :))
I think they should name a light after you. I am voting for "Lightbringer 911 Turbo" Wink

 

 

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 min 32 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 2283
Location: Croatia

MascaratumB wrote:
 I would say to use this one for bigger lights! https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32966941249.html

 

Meh...Have originals...

Better use Jetbeam RRT clips, 10pcs for 8$ but they are not Convoy.

I admire your faith in Paperthin clips Mascartum

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 7275
Location: Portugal

id30209 wrote:

I admire your faith in Paperthin clips Mascartum


Never had a single one failing me Wink
id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 min 32 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 2283
Location: Croatia

MascaratumB wrote:
Never had a single one failing me ;)

 

I did. I don't EDC anything but only using as a tool at work and i've seen thick mofo's bent like chewing gum.

Out of work don't like having anything with me LOL

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 3 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan
id30209 wrote:

Simon Mao wrote:
My metal clips can be installed on them, but they will leave scratches.

I presume you are talking about screw on clip but i had i mind S2/S2+ clip

uh,i mean the black metal clip ,
the screw for stainless steel clip is short

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 min 32 sec ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 2283
Location: Croatia

Simon Mao wrote:
uh,i mean the black metal clip , the screw for stainless steel clip is short

 

Wait, i can stretch black S2+ clip on S21 body? It won't brake?

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 3 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan
id30209 wrote:

Simon Mao wrote:
uh,i mean the black metal clip , the screw for stainless steel clip is short

 


Wait, i can stretch black S2+ clip on S21 body? It won’t brake?

You can barely use it, but I don’t recommend it.

thefreeman
thefreeman's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 53 sec ago
Joined: 01/06/2020 - 09:56
Posts: 1580
Location: France

Barkuti wrote:

Wellp, I can confirm the above report informing that AliExpress had removed the “other payment methods” option altogether (from the application too). But only in the newest versions of the toilet

Downgrading the application is a workaround.

I found a simpler way, chose webmoney (paypal should work too I guess, the aim is to get taken outside of aliexpress), place the order and when you’re out of aliexpress close the tab/cancel. The order will be made but left unpaid.

Pages