【convoy】M21G XHP70.3 HI 2*21700 flashlight available

8620 posts / 0 new
Last post
Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan
hodor wrote:
Which gaskets are best for 519A?

7mm 3535 gasket
9mm 3535 gasket

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan

4×18a wrote:
Hi Simon

Can upgrade 4×18a driver to 25A ?

Ready to produce FET driver 25-30A

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan

Chronovore wrote:
Simon, thanks for all you do.

Having all the extra modes might mean less with UV or deep red. A big reason I want 12-group or biscotti is so that I can turn off mode memory. Mode memory is a deal breaker for me with normal lights. That goes double with UV. Please consider offering 21700 lights in UV and deep red with 12 groups or biscotti.

I have 12groups driver for red light in stock .
But strobe or SOS is useless for UV light ,
here is 21700 UV flashlight ,M21A SBT-10X-UV

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan

S16 B35AM 4500K
S16 B35AM 4500K with battery

The B35AM 5700K and 2700K will be available at the end of July.

Verodin
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 01/11/2022 - 16:50
Posts: 585

Simon Mao wrote:
S16 B35AM 4500K
S16 B35AM 4500K with battery

The B35AM 5700K and 2700K will be available at the end of July.

Yes! Nice to see more B35AM coming Thumbs Up

What’s the difference in beam between the S16 and M21A/B? Wider beam?

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan

Verodin wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:
S16 B35AM 4500K
S16 B35AM 4500K with battery

The B35AM 5700K and 2700K will be available at the end of July.

Yes! Nice to see more B35AM coming Thumbs Up

What’s the difference in beam between the S16 and M21A/B? Wider beam?

S16 size similar to M21B

Verodin
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 01/11/2022 - 16:50
Posts: 585

Simon Mao wrote:
I have 12groups driver for red light in stock .

Link? Can’t seem to find it in the store.
hodor
hodor's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 days ago
Joined: 07/11/2018 - 03:58
Posts: 1127

Thanks Simon! Would love to see 6500K 519A, dedomed would be perfection Love

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan
hodor wrote:
Thanks Simon! Would love to see 6500K 519A, dedomed would be perfection Love

There is only 519A 6500K R70 R8000,

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan
Verodin wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:
I have 12groups driver for red light in stock .
Link? Can’t seem to find it in the store.

Just need the driver?

undefined
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 days ago
Joined: 04/18/2022 - 11:45
Posts: 60
Location: United States

Simon Mao wrote:
Verodin wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:
S16 B35AM 4500K
S16 B35AM 4500K with battery

The B35AM 5700K and 2700K will be available at the end of July.

Yes! Nice to see more B35AM coming Thumbs Up

What’s the difference in beam between the S16 and M21A/B? Wider beam?

S16 size similar to M21B

Is the S16 the same as the S21D but with a single emitter/reflector instead of a quad/TIR?

tactical_grizzly
tactical_grizzly's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 11/08/2020 - 14:54
Posts: 804
Location: North Texas

Chronovore wrote:
Simon, thanks for all you do.

Having all the extra modes might mean less with UV or deep red. A big reason I want 12-group or biscotti is so that I can turn off mode memory. Mode memory is a deal breaker for me with normal lights. That goes double with UV. Please consider offering 21700 lights in UV and deep red with 12 groups or biscotti.

My thoughts exactly. Having the extra modes isn’t strictly necessary but it doesn’t hurt anything. The 12-Group firmware offers mode-memory-disable and battery check, both of which are very useful to me.

I installed a 12-Group driver in my S12 UV specifically to have these features. In very excited that the red driver will come with the 12-Group firmware soon.

undefined wrote:
Is the S16 the same as the S21D but with a single emitter/reflector instead of a quad/TIR?

Their head styling is very similar but S16’s head is a little bit larger on account of the larger reflector.

LucasRunner
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 08/12/2021 - 17:31
Posts: 38

How does the operation look like when you turn the memory mode off?
Will It always start on moonlight mode regardless of where you left it?

And how do you turn it on and off?

lg.tech
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 58 min ago
Joined: 05/19/2020 - 17:10
Posts: 94
Location: Recife

LucasRunner wrote:
How does the operation look like when you turn the memory mode off?
Will It always start on moonlight mode regardless of where you left it?

And how do you turn it on and off?


Click for on, click again for off. Always starts at the lowest setting.
Xyrium
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 7 min ago
Joined: 10/31/2021 - 10:25
Posts: 106
Location: United States

I have to admit, that typo was pretty funny. Wink

lg.tech
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 58 min ago
Joined: 05/19/2020 - 17:10
Posts: 94
Location: Recife

Xyrium wrote:

I have to admit, that typo was pretty funny. Wink


Damn it, really sorry about that.
I have 3 different keyboard languages and occasionally it auto-“corrects” to something weird for some reason. I have to keep an eye on that. Sad
tactical_grizzly
tactical_grizzly's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 11/08/2020 - 14:54
Posts: 804
Location: North Texas

lg.tech wrote:
LucasRunner wrote:
How does the operation look like when you turn the memory mode off?
Will It always start on moonlight mode regardless of where you left it?

And how do you turn it on and off?


Click for on, click again for off. Always starts at the lowest setting.

It always starts in the first mode of the group. That’s often moonlight, but not always. I primarily use mode group 6 in my Convoy lights so they start on the highest mode.

lg.tech
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 58 min ago
Joined: 05/19/2020 - 17:10
Posts: 94
Location: Recife

tactical_grizzly wrote:
lg.tech wrote:
LucasRunner wrote:
How does the operation look like when you turn the memory mode off?
Will It always start on moonlight mode regardless of where you left it?

And how do you turn it on and off?


Click for on, click again for off. Always starts at the lowest setting.

It always starts in the first mode of the group. That’s often moonlight, but not always. I primarily use mode group 6 in my Convoy lights so they start on the highest mode.

!https://i0.wp.com/tgreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/nprvdgg.jpg?r...!


True, my bad. I forgot you can set to start at the highest settings… dang, it’s not my day. Silly
LucasRunner
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 08/12/2021 - 17:31
Posts: 38

Thanks everyone ; )

raccoon city
raccoon city's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 hours 1 min ago
Joined: 10/06/2010 - 02:35
Posts: 19305
Location: Palm Desert CA ~ West Coast is the best coast

Xyrium wrote:

I have to admit, that typo was pretty funny. Wink

I couldn't figure out the typo until after it was fixed, and I tried hard to figure it out.  :FACEPALM:

"moron" instead of "for on"

That's hilarious!  :BEER:

Xyrium
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 7 min ago
Joined: 10/31/2021 - 10:25
Posts: 106
Location: United States

Hah, no worries at all, it was truly humorous, and no one took it any other way. 

 

3 languages!?!? I struggle with one! Good for you, that's excellent. 

Verodin
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 01/11/2022 - 16:50
Posts: 585
Simon Mao wrote:
Verodin wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:
I have 12groups driver for red light in stock .
Link? Can’t seem to find it in the store.

Just need the driver?


Yes.

I have S2+ with red, green, blue and amber Osram flashlights and it might be nice to have them all matching with the 12 groups interface.

Chronovore
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 6 hours ago
Joined: 10/12/2019 - 13:24
Posts: 377

Simon Mao wrote:
Chronovore wrote:
Simon, thanks for all you do.

Having all the extra modes might mean less with UV or deep red. A big reason I want 12-group or biscotti is so that I can turn off mode memory. Mode memory is a deal breaker for me with normal lights. That goes double with UV. Please consider offering 21700 lights in UV and deep red with 12 groups or biscotti.

I have 12groups driver for red light in stock .
But strobe or SOS is useless for UV light ,
here is 21700 UV flashlight ,M21A SBT-10X-UV

Red is okay. I want deep red with 12groups driver.

I never use SOS or strobe on any of my Convoy lights. I still like 12groups.

12groups has many uses. Turning off mode memory is an important one. I don’t want mode memory for UV!

Tactical Grizzly understands:

tactical_grizzly wrote:
My thoughts exactly. Having the extra modes isn’t strictly necessary but it doesn’t hurt anything. The 12-Group firmware offers mode-memory-disable and battery check, both of which are very useful to me.

I installed a 12-Group driver in my S12 UV specifically to have these features. In very excited that the red driver will come with the 12-Group firmware soon.

LunaLoves
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 10 min ago
Joined: 05/13/2021 - 16:21
Posts: 66
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Simon Mao wrote:
I have 12groups driver for red light in stock . But strobe or SOS is useless for UV light , here is 21700 UV flashlight ,M21A SBT-10X-UV

“oops this item cannot be shipped to Germany”

Did Aliexpress change anything or why does that happen?

DudeMan
DudeMan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 11/24/2019 - 02:15
Posts: 166
Location: NJ

LunaLoves wrote:

“oops this item cannot be shipped to Germany”

Did Aliexpress change anything or why does that happen?


my guess is Aliexpress following your local laws. i think the United States has laws against UV flashlights.
not sure why.
LunaLoves
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 10 min ago
Joined: 05/13/2021 - 16:21
Posts: 66
Location: Hamburg, Germany

DudeMan wrote:
LunaLoves wrote:

“oops this item cannot be shipped to Germany”

Did Aliexpress change anything or why does that happen?


my guess is Aliexpress following your local laws. i think the United States has laws against UV flashlights.
not sure why.

I get the same notification for the S16 B35AM

DudeMan
DudeMan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 11/24/2019 - 02:15
Posts: 166
Location: NJ

LunaLoves wrote:
DudeMan wrote:
LunaLoves wrote:

“oops this item cannot be shipped to Germany”

Did Aliexpress change anything or why does that happen?


my guess is Aliexpress following your local laws. i think the United States has laws against UV flashlights.
not sure why.

I get the same notification for the S16 B35AM


dunno then.
4x18a
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 02/22/2022 - 01:26
Posts: 46

Simon Mao wrote:
4×18a wrote:
Hi Simon

Can upgrade 4×18a driver to 25A ?

Ready to produce FET driver 25-30A

Perfect ! 30A please . When they available ?

Correllux
Correllux's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 17 sec ago
Joined: 04/27/2019 - 22:23
Posts: 1584
Location: USA
DudeMan wrote:
my guess is Aliexpress following your local laws. i think the United States has laws against UV flashlights. not sure why.

We don’t have laws against UV lights, in any power or wavelength. What we have that you probably heard something about is one man with a patent of dubious value which is supposed to prevent UV flashlights from being sold here with a filter lens installed. It’s just fine to sell/import them without a filter lens. That said, the onus is on the patent holder to “aggressively protect” their claim, and this guy has brought a number of lawsuits over the past years and issued lots of cease-and-desist letters. He certainly hasn’t covered all of the bases, as a quick look on Amazon will show. Simon has been one of the few to honor this patent (and I think also works with the man for light sales in some capacity/amount). Banggood won’t show UV lights with filtered lenses to US site visitors, and if you manage to land on a product page another way, they still won’t ship to a US address. On Aliexpress some vendors are following Simon’s example but many others are not. You can still order lights and filter lenses separately and even have them shipped in the same box together.

All that said, it’s possible that State or Municipal laws could pass laws about UV lights or anything else if they wanted to. I’ve not heard about any laws regarding UV or IR or any other targeted wavelength, but of course many places put laws into place regarding laser devices. But there is nothing federal for UV, etc. Just one guy’s patent that is up to him to pursue/enforce. (It’s not a very useful or inventive patent at all, more of an idea/application type, and he had done nothing with it at all for years (even let it lapse briefly) and then he started to notice when UV portable lights had nice filtered flashlight options with LEDs instead of bulky fluorescent models that were too expensive for most people….he’s not a “patent troll” like many toss around, but the whole thing is rather dumb and irritating from the root of his claims/award. He’s not innovating or manufacturing with it really, and it has mostly served to stifle the consumer marketplace options to a degree.)

Caleb
Caleb's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 03/13/2016 - 01:28
Posts: 765

Hi Simon, I cannot find S21D with quad 219b with constant current driver in your store. Is it still for sale?

Also, since your new 12A driver uses a FET, it is not constant current… right?

Pages