【convoy】M21G XHP70.3 HI 2*21700 flashlight available

8620 posts / 0 new
Last post
g_damian
g_damian's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 08/20/2017 - 06:52
Posts: 712
Josh V wrote:
I would like an old style C8 in that color.

me too Smile

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 5 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan

Josh V wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:
Just a sample ,i will produce MAO C8+

Hi Simon, but there will be also old style C8 in MAO finish or just that sample?

I would like an old style C8 in that color.

This one is just a sample.
Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 5 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan
trakcon wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:
snfx wrote:
Hi Simon, is it possible to build a MAO S2+ Triple LED with 18350 tube + TIR Lens?

i dont have 20mm carclo triple lens ,sorry

Will there be MAO S2+ 18350 tubes available?

Sorry, I don’t have this plan.
Deluminator
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 05/20/2021 - 13:54
Posts: 144
Location: SoCal

Simon! Any eta on brass or copper T3? You would probably sell 50 of them on the first day. Just from this thread

Looking for Acebeam M10? PM ME

lg.tech
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 05/19/2020 - 17:10
Posts: 94
Location: Recife
Simon Mao wrote:
trakcon wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:
snfx wrote:
Hi Simon, is it possible to build a MAO S2+ Triple LED with 18350 tube + TIR Lens?

i dont have 20mm carclo triple lens ,sorry

Will there be MAO S2+ 18350 tubes available?

Sorry, I don’t have this plan.
Oh no, that’s bad news to me as I intended to rock it only as an 18350… Sad How about the Ti version? are you gonna produce the 18350 tube? Any update on when the Ti version will be available?
Henk4U2
Henk4U2's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 25 min ago
Joined: 02/13/2014 - 17:52
Posts: 4436
Location: The heart of the Netherlands (GMT+1)

Josh V wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:
Just a sample ,i will produce MAO C8+

Hi Simon, but there will be also old style C8 in MAO finish or just that sample?

I would like an old style C8 in that color.

Second that motion Innocent

You are a flashaholic if you are forced to come out of the closet, to make room for more flashlights.

Barkuti
Barkuti's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 4 days ago
Joined: 02/19/2014 - 14:46
Posts: 5635
Location: Alhama de Murcia, Spain

Bsrkuti wrote:
… is the T4 reflector the same size as the S2+ reflector? Or to say it otherwise, can I install an S2+ compatible TIR lens inside a Convoy T4?

About ∅20 × 12 mm TIR lens for T4, like the S2+? Can you confirm, Simon?

Thanks! Smile 

Please avoid fully quoting lenghty posts, namely with nested quotes. Trim quotes down to the essential. Helps with neatness and legibility. Thanks.

The human mind, and its programming, is at the forefront of a particular battle of The Light vs evil dark forces. Nearly every human being on this beautiful planet “Earth” has some sort of negative mind programming in its mind. And you better take care of your mind programming, or someone else will in this wicked world.

LucasRunner
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 08/12/2021 - 17:31
Posts: 38

Guys, i’ve purchased a 4500K 519a S2+ a little while ago and it’s lens had a blue/turquoise reflection, i assume its the new coating color Simon is using.

I’ve made another purchase of a couple S2’s recently, two 519a’s and two copper hosts and none of them had coated lenses, did i get an old batch?

andrx
andrx's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 7 min ago
Joined: 04/26/2019 - 12:58
Posts: 72
Location: Rovereto

LucasRunner wrote:
Guys, i’ve purchased a 4500K 519a S2+ a little while ago and it’s lens had a blue/turquoise reflection, i assume its the new coating color Simon is using.

I’ve made another purchase of a couple S2’s recently, two 519a’s and two copper hosts and none of them had coated lenses, did i get an old batch?

i don’t know, i have:

1 copper with green or turquoise reflection

3 old S2+ with violet reflection

LucasRunner
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 08/12/2021 - 17:31
Posts: 38

andrx wrote:

i don’t know, i have:

1 copper with green or turquoise reflection

3 old S2+ with violet reflection

Funny, my S2s lenses have no coating at all

PyriteParachute
Offline
Last seen: 16 hours 2 min ago
Joined: 07/28/2021 - 00:29
Posts: 124
Location: Southwest USA

Will the MAO s2+ feature a metal or rubber button? I strongly prefer the rubber, and I don’t want to drill out the host just to add one.

trakcon
trakcon's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 01/23/2019 - 15:50
Posts: 490
PyriteParachute wrote:
Will the MAO s2+ feature a metal or rubber button? I strongly prefer the rubber, and I don’t want to drill out the host just to add one.

Agreed. I want to be able to use lighted switches in them.

tactical_grizzly
tactical_grizzly's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 11/08/2020 - 14:54
Posts: 804
Location: North Texas

I also strongly prefer the rubber switch. I can install a forward clicky switch under a rubber boot but not under a metal boot.

stephenk
stephenk's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 01/30/2016 - 05:09
Posts: 2276
Location: Australia

+1 on rubber switch. The metal switch is too sensitive and I often change modes accidentally.

alex64
alex64's picture
Online
Last seen: 1 min 23 sec ago
Joined: 03/16/2017 - 01:42
Posts: 180
Location: Balearic Islands

Always with rubber switch. Better feel and more soft to press (ideal for me).

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 5 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan

Deluminator wrote:
Simon! Any eta on brass or copper T3? You would probably sell 50 of them on the first day. Just from this thread

I have ordered copper material, but the date of completion is uncertain.
Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 5 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan
lg.tech wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:
trakcon wrote:
Simon Mao wrote:
snfx wrote:
Hi Simon, is it possible to build a MAO S2+ Triple LED with 18350 tube + TIR Lens?

i dont have 20mm carclo triple lens ,sorry

Will there be MAO S2+ 18350 tubes available?

Sorry, I don’t have this plan.
Oh no, that’s bad news to me as I intended to rock it only as an 18350… Sad How about the Ti version? are you gonna produce the 18350 tube? Any update on when the Ti version will be available?

The date of completion has not yet been determined.

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 5 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan
Barkuti wrote:

Bsrkuti wrote:
… is the T4 reflector the same size as the S2+ reflector? Or to say it otherwise, can I install an S2+ compatible TIR lens inside a Convoy T4?

About ∅20 × 12 mm TIR lens for T4, like the S2+? Can you confirm, Simon?

Thanks! Smile 

yes

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 5 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan

LucasRunner wrote:
Guys, i’ve purchased a 4500K 519a S2+ a little while ago and it’s lens had a blue/turquoise reflection, i assume its the new coating color Simon is using.

I’ve made another purchase of a couple S2’s recently, two 519a’s and two copper hosts and none of them had coated lenses, did i get an old batch?

it should be light green coated , just not so obvious

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 5 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan

PyriteParachute wrote:
Will the MAO s2+ feature a metal or rubber button? I strongly prefer the rubber, and I don’t want to drill out the host just to add one.

yes, rubber
Streamtronics
Streamtronics's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 01/02/2019 - 19:14
Posts: 135
Location: Germany

I'd love to have a pebbled TIR optic inside a T2 or T3, I prefer those a lot over reflectors for very close up stuff. 

trakcon
trakcon's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 01/23/2019 - 15:50
Posts: 490
Simon Mao wrote:
PyriteParachute wrote:
Will the MAO s2+ feature a metal or rubber button? I strongly prefer the rubber, and I don’t want to drill out the host just to add one.
yes, rubber

Excellent. Thanks, Simon!

Thom986
Thom986's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 02/21/2021 - 17:38
Posts: 26
Location: France

Hi,
I have a little question.
I want to change a lens on a S2+ with 519A.

I’m not sure about what to buy :

- https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1577614278.html
- https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005001963140993.html

Thanks.

Simon Mao
Simon Mao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 5 hours ago
Joined: 12/06/2018 - 23:44
Posts: 1746
Location: China,Dong guan

Thom986 wrote:
Hi,
I have a little question.
I want to change a lens on a S2+ with 519A.

I’m not sure about what to buy :

- https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1577614278.html
- https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005001963140993.html

Thanks.

i recommend bead tir lens
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001973468244.html

4x18a
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 02/22/2022 - 01:26
Posts: 46

4×18a mod SFP55 22.000 lumens , but at the moment driver max output only 18amps = 8000 lumens . Waiting for Simon produce 80amps driver so it can max 22.000 lumens


Original


Mod SFP55

Haukkeli
Offline
Last seen: 20 hours 19 min ago
Joined: 06/24/2021 - 05:27
Posts: 501
Location: Suomi

4×18a wrote:

4×18a mod SFP55 22.000 lumens , but at the moment driver max output only 18amps = 8000 lumens . Waiting for Simon produce 80amps driver so it can max 22.000 lumens

Mod SFP55


Where did you find that monster?
4x18a
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 02/22/2022 - 01:26
Posts: 46

Haukkeli wrote:
4×18a wrote:

4×18a mod SFP55 22.000 lumens , but at the moment driver max output only 18amps = 8000 lumens . Waiting for Simon produce 80amps driver so it can max 22.000 lumens

Mod SFP55


Where did you find that monster?

My friend bring it from china . This is the new version of SFH55

LunaLoves
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 26 min ago
Joined: 05/13/2021 - 16:21
Posts: 66
Location: Hamburg, Germany

4×18a wrote:
Haukkeli wrote:
4×18a wrote:

4×18a mod SFP55 22.000 lumens , but at the moment driver max output only 18amps = 8000 lumens . Waiting for Simon produce 80amps driver so it can max 22.000 lumens

Mod SFP55


Where did you find that monster?

My friend bring it from china . This is the new version of SFH55

You don’t happen to have a URL?

Asking for a friend Innocent

PyriteParachute
Offline
Last seen: 16 hours 2 min ago
Joined: 07/28/2021 - 00:29
Posts: 124
Location: Southwest USA

Haukkeli][quote=4×18a wrote:

4×18a mod SFP55 22.000 lumens , but at the moment driver max output only 18amps = 8000 lumens . Waiting for Simon produce 80amps driver so it can max 22.000 lumens

Mod SFP55

At least that driver is fully regulated at top brightness, something I wish was true of the L8.

tactical_grizzly
tactical_grizzly's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 11/08/2020 - 14:54
Posts: 804
Location: North Texas

PyriteParachute][quote=Haukkeli wrote:
4×18a wrote:

4×18a mod SFP55 22.000 lumens , but at the moment driver max output only 18amps = 8000 lumens . Waiting for Simon produce 80amps driver so it can max 22.000 lumens

Mod SFP55

At least that driver is fully regulated at top brightness, something I wish was true of the L8.

Unfortunately 4×18A’s 3V driver (the one used in the SBT90.2 model which the user “4×18A” used) is not fully regulated on Turbo (see my regulation testing below). It’s fully regulated on all the other modes though, which L8 is not AFAIK.

L7 is fully regulated on all modes (see my regulation testing below), which is very impressive for the price. Not even Thrunite’s $250 TN42 V2 could manage that.

Pages