SKILHUNT Offers and Flash sales

422 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 15733
Location: nyc
Unheard wrote:
The picture in #284.

Nein. Seems to be only available to subscribers. Shows as nothing in #284 (not even a broken-picture icon), and pull the url to view separately, and again, nicht.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Unheard
Unheard's picture
Offline
Last seen: 27 min 22 sec ago
Joined: 01/16/2019 - 11:38
Posts: 2245
Location: Germany

Ah, ok. Looks like belgium slate at midnight. Something like that.

What were they thinking when choosing color names like Sand (for gold) oder Desert Tan (for brown)? Right, should sound cool. Or hot.

That’s the mysteriously hidden picture:

Smile, you cannot kill them all.

gchart
gchart's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 13 min ago
Joined: 03/19/2016 - 11:57
Posts: 3158
Location: Central IL

If they had a proper Desert Tan or Olive Drab, I think insta-buy! But I’m sure I’ll still buy one or two even though I still have a couple i3E sitting in unopened boxes. I’m a sucker for tiny lights.

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 15733
Location: nyc

Think I like that color best, whatever it might be.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 6877
Location: Portugal

The light is available on Skilhunt AliExpress store!
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001175103939.html

It is also sold in other stores (at a slightly lower price).

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 186
Location: China

Limited! As low as $39.9 for two flashlights

https://www.skilhunt.com/product/buy-one-get-one-free-sale/

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 186
Location: China

Looks good, haha

sochi111
sochi111's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 02/21/2017 - 14:59
Posts: 338

SKILHUNT wrote:
!

Looks good, haha

Looks awesome. Thumbs Up

Skillhunt. Do you have any plans upgrading the LED in the Headlamps?
Something with a higher CRI and R9? Beer
I am just throwing up some brands like Nichia or Luminus SST20, Samsung LH351D .
Or maybe I am asking for too much? Facepalm

And is there an option for a 18350 tube for H03 or H04? Cool

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 186
Location: China

sochi111 wrote:
SKILHUNT wrote:
!

Looks good, haha

Looks awesome. Thumbs Up

Skillhunt. Do you have any plans upgrading the LED in the Headlamps?
Something with a higher CRI and R9? Beer
I am just throwing up some brands like Nichia or Luminus SST20, Samsung LH351D .
Or maybe I am asking for too much? Facepalm

And is there an option for a 18350 tube for H03 or H04? Cool

Yes, will have Hi CRI led for H04 series soon. H04 tube was glued with head, can’t change to 18350 tube.

asdqqq
Offline
Last seen: 21 min 34 sec ago
Joined: 02/19/2020 - 16:53
Posts: 120

SKILHUNT wrote:

Yes, will have Hi CRI led for H04 series soon.

That’s great news!

Is the high cri version of the E3A available anywhere?

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 186
Location: China

asdqqq wrote:
SKILHUNT wrote:

Yes, will have Hi CRI led for H04 series soon.

That’s great news!

Is the high cri version of the E3A available anywhere?

Yes, it will have, but not now. I hope soon.

asdqqq
Offline
Last seen: 21 min 34 sec ago
Joined: 02/19/2020 - 16:53
Posts: 120

Skilhunt M150 is out of stock.

Is a new release with the updated user interface coming out soon?

I’d love to buy one with the high-cri led and the interface in the M200.

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 186
Location: China

Hey, High CRI headlamp! Samsung LH351D 90 CRI led ready for H04 series headlamps next week!

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 186
Location: China

asdqqq wrote:
Skilhunt M150 is out of stock.

Is a new release with the updated user interface coming out soon?

I’d love to buy one with the high-cri led and the interface in the M200.

Yes

MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 6877
Location: Portugal

SKILHUNT wrote:
asdqqq wrote:
Skilhunt M150 is out of stock.

Is a new release with the updated user interface coming out soon?

I’d love to buy one with the high-cri led and the interface in the M200.

Yes

I like this “Yes” Wink

gchart
gchart's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 13 min ago
Joined: 03/19/2016 - 11:57
Posts: 3158
Location: Central IL

Me too… except my M150 is working it’s way through the US postal system right now and should be here in the next day or two Sad

Based on everything I read about the M150, it looked like the UI was going to be my main concern.

asdqqq
Offline
Last seen: 21 min 34 sec ago
Joined: 02/19/2020 - 16:53
Posts: 120

SKILHUNT wrote:

Hey, High CRI headlamp! Samsung LH351D 90 CRI led ready for H04 series headlamps next week!


Sounds great! If I order one from your website, does it come with the new HB3 headband?
SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 186
Location: China

asdqqq wrote:
SKILHUNT wrote:

Hey, High CRI headlamp! Samsung LH351D 90 CRI led ready for H04 series headlamps next week!


Sounds great! If I order one from your website, does it come with the new HB3 headband?

H04, H04R and H04F, with HB2 headband.

H04 RC, H04R RC and H04F RC, with HB3 headband.

saveit
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 07/09/2020 - 09:44
Posts: 5

will there be some discount on your H04 RC soon? All codes i found doesn’t seems to work.

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 186
Location: China
saveit wrote:
will there be some discount on your H04 RC soon? All codes i found doesn’t seems to work.

Code: 5off

5% off, can be used in all products. Included discount products

mbp
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 04/01/2019 - 11:00
Posts: 381
Location: Baltimore, MD

Will the LH351D H04 be on Amazon US with prime in the near future? I want to order one but since it will take a month from China anyway, I don’t mind waiting for Amazon IF it will be stocked there. I can use amazon reward points.

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 186
Location: China
mbp wrote:
Will the LH351D H04 be on Amazon US with prime in the near future? I want to order one but since it will take a month from China anyway, I don’t mind waiting for Amazon IF it will be stocked there. I can use amazon reward points.

We still not stock any in Amzon yet.
Order from our website, it may need 10-15 days most of times from China to US.

rafalklis
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 1 day ago
Joined: 02/17/2015 - 09:46
Posts: 71
Location: Poland

Skilhunt, I get E3A today. This flashlight is awesome. Can you make micro headlight, like H04, but powered by AAA or AA? Something like Manker e02h.

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 186
Location: China
rafalklis wrote:
Skilhunt, I get E3A today. This flashlight is awesome. Can you make micro headlight, like H04, but powered by AAA or AA? Something like Manker e02h.

Thanks for feedback. I will forward your suggestion to our related colleagues

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 186
Location: China
Anthony Nguyenn
Anthony Nguyenn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 day ago
Joined: 06/23/2018 - 09:45
Posts: 125
Location: U.S.A
SKILHUNT wrote:
E3A high CRI version flashlight available now https://www.skilhunt.com/product/e3a-aaa-100-lumens-pocket-edc-keychain-...

Great, what emitter does E3A High CRI use ?
Is it the same as LH351B ? Will it available on Amazon US ?
Thanks Smile

Lumintop Tool AA 2.0 Nichia + CW| Lumintop Tool AAA | Lumintop EDC 18 6500k| Lumintop EDC 01| Convoy S2+ 7135*8 5000k | Convoy S2 UV Nichia |Massdrop Vega AA NW |BLF A6 NW | Nitecore Tube 2.0 | Sofirn SD 05 | Sofirn 01S 4000k| Klaurus G15 | Klarus HR1 Pro | Thrunite T10T v2 NW| Thrunite T1 Black + OD Green | Thrunite Ti3 CW+ NW| |Rovyvon A3x Nichia | Rovyvon A5x Cree | Rovyvon A23 Nichia | Wuben E19 Nichia | MecArmy SGN 6 | Wowtac BSS V4 | Wowtac W1 | Wowtac H01 | Ultratac A3N Nichia | Wurkkos FC11 |  Wurkkos WK30

Thrunite T2 |

varbos
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 02/16/2017 - 07:36
Posts: 593
Location: Europe

SKILHUNT wrote:

Thanks for feedback. I will forward your suggestion to our related colleagues

Please forward this suggestion also:

Nowadays it is popular for flashlight to have a button which can light up with very low power draw (so you can locate the flashlight in the dark).

Current Skilhunt flashlights such as M200, H03 etc have a beacon mode which can flash the button .. but unfortunately the power draw is too high.
For next flashlight please try to improve the power draw of the beacon mode.

sochi111
sochi111's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 02/21/2017 - 14:59
Posts: 338

SKILHUNT wrote:

Hey, High CRI headlamp! Samsung LH351D 90 CRI led ready for H04 series headlamps next week!

This is a really good news

Could you find out more information about the Samsung LED

It would be very useful to know the bin, or at least the Product Code

SPHWHTL3DA0EF4R, 6SPHWHTL3DA0EF4R, T6SPHWHTL3DA0EF4R, SPHWHTL3DA0EF4QRT6

Samsung Data Sheet

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 186
Location: China
Anthony Nguyenn wrote:
SKILHUNT wrote:
E3A high CRI version flashlight available now https://www.skilhunt.com/product/e3a-aaa-100-lumens-pocket-edc-keychain-...

Great, what emitter does E3A High CRI use ?
Is it the same as LH351B ? Will it available on Amazon US ?
Thanks Smile

Yes, same LH351B, if more request, we will stock it on Amazon US

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 186
Location: China

varbos wrote:
SKILHUNT wrote:

Thanks for feedback. I will forward your suggestion to our related colleagues

Please forward this suggestion also:

Nowadays it is popular for flashlight to have a button which can light up with very low power draw (so you can locate the flashlight in the dark).

Current Skilhunt flashlights such as M200, H03 etc have a beacon mode which can flash the button .. but unfortunately the power draw is too high.
For next flashlight please try to improve the power draw of the beacon mode.

OK, thanks

Pages