[GB has ended] JetuE17A/JetuE21A/Jetusolis

161 posts / 0 new
Last post
mikelights
mikelights's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 11/23/2017 - 22:45
Posts: 209
Location: Massachusetts, USA

is it still possible to get JetuE21A in 2000K?

Current collection

Olight -S1R -I3E EOS -S mini brass -S2A -X7R -S mini copper Sofirn -SP33 Nitecore -TM06S Thrunite  -TN42 -TN40 ThorFire -S70S -TG06S -TK05 Manker -Mk34 Noctigon Emisar -Meteor M43 -Emisar D4 -Emisar D1 -Emisar D1S -Emisar D18 -Emisar D4S Rofis -TR31 Lumintop -BLF GT -GT Mini -IYP365 -Tool AA 2.0 -FW3C Acebeam -X80GTvn -W30 Imalent -R90C -MS18 FireFlies -E07 Brass Reylight -Pineapple 

 

Product Reviews

Chargers:

Opus BT-C3100MiBoxer C4-12MiBoxer C8Folomov A1

Flashlights:

BLF GTTN42TG06SEmisar D4GT MiniS70STM36EDC-C4BLF Q8W30

Custom Builds

XPL-HI C8, Aspheric XHP-70OSLON D1S

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 2474
Location: Bali - Indonesia

You can get the module via my store. I will put the lenses too later

[Clemence]

The Whispering ...
Offline
Last seen: 26 min 31 sec ago
Joined: 06/25/2018 - 21:36
Posts: 44
Location: Florida

Should I have received my order by now? I think it has been over a month since it shipped.

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 2474
Location: Bali - Indonesia

The Whispering Gallery wrote:
Should I have received my order by now? I think it has been over a month since it shipped.

It’s very unusual, but happened sometimes. In most cases, for unknown reasons (and I couldn’t complain about it) the package sent back to me. I will reship and check your previous shipment tomorrow.

[Clemence]

The Whispering ...
Offline
Last seen: 26 min 31 sec ago
Joined: 06/25/2018 - 21:36
Posts: 44
Location: Florida

clemence wrote:
The Whispering Gallery wrote:
Should I have received my order by now? I think it has been over a month since it shipped.

It’s very unusual, but happened sometimes. In most cases, for unknown reasons (and I couldn’t complain about it) the package sent back to me. I will reship and check your previous shipment tomorrow.

[Clemence]

OK. No need to ship another order at your expense though. It’s the postal service’s fault so I can place a new order through the store.

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 2474
Location: Bali - Indonesia

The Whispering Gallery wrote:
clemence wrote:
The Whispering Gallery wrote:
Should I have received my order by now? I think it has been over a month since it shipped.

It’s very unusual, but happened sometimes. In most cases, for unknown reasons (and I couldn’t complain about it) the package sent back to me. I will reship and check your previous shipment tomorrow.

[Clemence]

OK. No need to ship another order at your expense though. It’s the postal service’s fault so I can place a new order through the store.

Check your PM

[Clemence]

fneuf
fneuf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 10/30/2017 - 16:57
Posts: 143
Location: Lyon, France

Following my plans, I have beginning to offer those jewels. First time yesterday to a fellow fotographer friend of mine. He is really pleased. Thanks for those masterpieces clemence !

Rise and Shine my precious...

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 2474
Location: Bali - Indonesia
fneuf wrote:

Following my plans, I have beginning to offer those jewels. First time yesterday to a fellow fotographer friend of mine. He is really pleased. Thanks for those masterpieces clemence !

Hope you enjoy it for years to come. This is now my first pick go-to lights

[Clemence]

Kona G
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 16 hours ago
Joined: 11/02/2018 - 23:49
Posts: 84
Location: CA Beach

Hi, Do you have plans to manufacture another run of AA hi cri (4500/5000k) lights available?

If yes ETA?

clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 5 days ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 2474
Location: Bali - Indonesia

The plan is 18650 with 12x Optisolis. Can’t give any ETA, blame the virus.

[Clemence]

Pages