RD tech summer sale UP to 35% discount!(finished already)

40 posts / 0 new
Last post
RD tech
RD tech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 19 hours ago
Joined: 08/27/2016 - 04:34
Posts: 1196

BlueSwordM wrote:
Right, right, the sales started.

yes, it lasts 5 days in total and there are 3 days left

If you have any interest in USB tester or power supply, please contact me
this is my shop on Aliexpress: https://rdtech.aliexpress.com/store/923042

Verodin
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 01/11/2022 - 16:50
Posts: 577

Quick question, is there any difference between the 800W and 1000W PSU when it comes to high-frequency noise and (temperature controlled) fan speeds?

Also concerning the RD60xxP series. Is there are way to have USB from the backside? They have USB on the front, but maybe it’s possible to plug in a USB board instead of the Wifi board? And build a USB connector in the back of the case.

RD tech
RD tech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 19 hours ago
Joined: 08/27/2016 - 04:34
Posts: 1196

Verodin wrote:
Quick question, is there any difference between the 800W and 1000W PSU when it comes to high-frequency noise and (temperature controlled) fan speeds?

Also concerning the RD60xxP series. Is there are way to have USB from the backside? They have USB on the front, but maybe it’s possible to plug in a USB board instead of the Wifi board? And build a USB connector in the back of the case.


hello, 800W PSU may have high frequency noise when there is no load connected, it will dispear when there is load, 1000W PSU has no high frequency noise, it only has fan working noise
for the USB port, because the converter is used to inserted into a case, so only the front panel is available, so it is to meet the most customers request

If you have any interest in USB tester or power supply, please contact me
this is my shop on Aliexpress: https://rdtech.aliexpress.com/store/923042

Verodin
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 01/11/2022 - 16:50
Posts: 577

RD tech wrote:

hello, 800W PSU may have high frequency noise when there is no load connected, it will dispear when there is load, 1000W PSU has no high frequency noise, it only has fan working noise
´
Good to know, thank you! I’ll have to get the 1000W PSU then to go with the RD6012P. This fits in the S800 case right?
dekozn
Offline
Last seen: 6 days 20 hours ago
Joined: 06/17/2016 - 09:04
Posts: 793
Location: Be

Just ordered a dps5020 and a dph5005.
What power supply do you recommend to use with the dps5020?

Idiot proofing something only creates improved idiots.

RD tech
RD tech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 19 hours ago
Joined: 08/27/2016 - 04:34
Posts: 1196

Verodin wrote:
RD tech wrote:

hello, 800W PSU may have high frequency noise when there is no load connected, it will dispear when there is load, 1000W PSU has no high frequency noise, it only has fan working noise
´
Good to know, thank you! I’ll have to get the 1000W PSU then to go with the RD6012P. This fits in the S800 case right?

yes, 800w and 1000w psu are all sutiable for S800 case

If you have any interest in USB tester or power supply, please contact me
this is my shop on Aliexpress: https://rdtech.aliexpress.com/store/923042

RD tech
RD tech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 19 hours ago
Joined: 08/27/2016 - 04:34
Posts: 1196

dekozn wrote:
Just ordered a dps5020 and a dph5005.
What power supply do you recommend to use with the dps5020?

you can find 60V 1200W psu, it will be ok
but we don’t have such power supply , but try to adjust lower 60V to be input

If you have any interest in USB tester or power supply, please contact me
this is my shop on Aliexpress: https://rdtech.aliexpress.com/store/923042

RD tech
RD tech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 19 hours ago
Joined: 08/27/2016 - 04:34
Posts: 1196

there are only one day left for the promotion, do not miss this chance, the price now is much lower than normal

rdtech.aliexpress.com/store/11005990

If you have any interest in USB tester or power supply, please contact me
this is my shop on Aliexpress: https://rdtech.aliexpress.com/store/923042

RD tech
RD tech's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 19 hours ago
Joined: 08/27/2016 - 04:34
Posts: 1196

the promotion will end in 4.5 hours, please notice the promotion time

If you have any interest in USB tester or power supply, please contact me
this is my shop on Aliexpress: https://rdtech.aliexpress.com/store/923042

Pages