WTS - BLF LT1 logo wrapped battery sets - $30 shipped USPS (US only)

71 posts / 0 new
Last post
amishbill
amishbill's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 05/01/2019 - 10:03
Posts: 714
Location: GA

Thanks for the positive reviews. Thumbs Up

To those who are waiting for me to ship – sorry for the delays. I’ve had a few sets ready, but when I double checked I found flaws that require re-wraps. Creased/crimped paper here, a rip there… Facepalm

I’m as eager for you to have them as you are to get them (and the LT1 to put them in!) – - but I also want them to be as good as you’re expecting.

DIY LT1 battery wrap image. "PDF on Google Drive":https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IHIEOi1NXu868IYNCzIM7D2Ulpxchmww

Fresh Sanyo NCR18650GAs already wrapped "for sale HERE":http://budgetlightforum.com/node/69120 if you like.

Yourrid
Yourrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 05/17/2013 - 09:41
Posts: 1068
Location: NE ATL

Just got mine in the mail. Super quick, awesome packaging and fantastic product!

AmishBill, I think you need to start up a battery business on the side man! I’d be curious to know what kind of prices you can get Samsung 30Q’s at Thumbs Up

amishbill
amishbill's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 05/01/2019 - 10:03
Posts: 714
Location: GA

Yourrid wrote:
Just got mine in the mail. Super quick, awesome packaging and fantastic product!

AmishBill, I think you need to start up a battery business on the side man! I’d be curious to know what kind of prices you can get Samsung 30Q’s at Thumbs Up


I like the way you think, but I’m pretty sure this is a one-time opportunity for me.

but… I wonder what price I could get if I asked for 500 or 1000 of the GAs… Hmmm… Innocent

DIY LT1 battery wrap image. "PDF on Google Drive":https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IHIEOi1NXu868IYNCzIM7D2Ulpxchmww

Fresh Sanyo NCR18650GAs already wrapped "for sale HERE":http://budgetlightforum.com/node/69120 if you like.

nobody
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 7 min ago
Joined: 01/12/2019 - 04:58
Posts: 396
Location: In the dark

Cool idea!

I would like a set of the following.

Silicone Battery cases: Black.
Wrap: White with “Let There Be Light”

amishbill
amishbill's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 05/01/2019 - 10:03
Posts: 714
Location: GA

nobody wrote:

Cool idea!


I would like a set of the following.


Silicone Battery cases: Black.
Wrap: White with “Let There Be Light”


You’re added to my list.
I have nothing made right now with Let There Be Light, so there will be a several day delay while I get these assembled for you.

If you IM me your paypal address, I’ll send you a payment request when I have your items ready.

DIY LT1 battery wrap image. "PDF on Google Drive":https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IHIEOi1NXu868IYNCzIM7D2Ulpxchmww

Fresh Sanyo NCR18650GAs already wrapped "for sale HERE":http://budgetlightforum.com/node/69120 if you like.

nobody
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 7 min ago
Joined: 01/12/2019 - 04:58
Posts: 396
Location: In the dark

Received mine today. You did a nice job!  They look great. It’s a shame they will be hidden most of the time. 

dealgrabber2002
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 4 hours ago
Joined: 06/20/2014 - 23:51
Posts: 760
Location: California

amishbill wrote:
Yourrid wrote:
Just got mine in the mail. Super quick, awesome packaging and fantastic product!

AmishBill, I think you need to start up a battery business on the side man! I’d be curious to know what kind of prices you can get Samsung 30Q’s at Thumbs Up


I like the way you think, but I’m pretty sure this is a one-time opportunity for me.

but… I wonder what price I could get if I asked for 500 or 1000 of the GAs… Hmmm… Innocent

I am sure you can work out a deal with your current supplier(s). I don’t think they mind making extra money aside from selling vaping produces.

amishbill
amishbill's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 05/01/2019 - 10:03
Posts: 714
Location: GA

dealgrabber2002 wrote:
amishbill wrote:
Yourrid wrote:
Just got mine in the mail. Super quick, awesome packaging and fantastic product!

AmishBill, I think you need to start up a battery business on the side man! I’d be curious to know what kind of prices you can get Samsung 30Q’s at Thumbs Up


I like the way you think, but I’m pretty sure this is a one-time opportunity for me.

but… I wonder what price I could get if I asked for 500 or 1000 of the GAs… Hmmm… Innocent

I am sure you can work out a deal with your current supplier(s). I don’t think they mind making extra money aside from selling vaping produces.


OK, someone get to work on a new BLF collaboration that requires 5-10 30Q at a time and I’ll look into getting bulk quantities of batteries. Thumbs Up

DIY LT1 battery wrap image. "PDF on Google Drive":https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IHIEOi1NXu868IYNCzIM7D2Ulpxchmww

Fresh Sanyo NCR18650GAs already wrapped "for sale HERE":http://budgetlightforum.com/node/69120 if you like.

O26Rcr
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 12/01/2017 - 02:12
Posts: 42

amishbill wrote:
dealgrabber2002 wrote:
amishbill wrote:
Yourrid wrote:
Just got mine in the mail. Super quick, awesome packaging and fantastic product!

AmishBill, I think you need to start up a battery business on the side man! I’d be curious to know what kind of prices you can get Samsung 30Q’s at Thumbs Up


I like the way you think, but I’m pretty sure this is a one-time opportunity for me.

but… I wonder what price I could get if I asked for 500 or 1000 of the GAs… Hmmm… Innocent

I am sure you can work out a deal with your current supplier(s). I don’t think they mind making extra money aside from selling vaping produces.


OK, someone get to work on a new BLF collaboration that requires 5-10 30Q at a time and I’ll look into getting bulk quantities of batteries. Thumbs Up

There’s 8 30Q’s at a crack in the GT. Probably a little late to offer them for that though.

I will take a set of Orange: Collab w/clear cases. My LT1 arrived and I had to scavenge the 30Q’s out of my MT09R. PM sent with PP info. Thanks!

amishbill
amishbill's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 05/01/2019 - 10:03
Posts: 714
Location: GA

O26Rcr wrote:


I will take a set of Orange: Collab w/clear cases. My LT1 arrived and I had to scavenge the 30Q’s out of my MT09R. PM sent with PP info. Thanks!

Replied – - I don’t have that combination assembled right now. I have the needed parts, but don’t know when I can make the time. (re-writing Incident Response, Disaster Recovery plans while in the middle of a SOC audit… Facepalm )

I’ll keep you informed.

DIY LT1 battery wrap image. "PDF on Google Drive":https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IHIEOi1NXu868IYNCzIM7D2Ulpxchmww

Fresh Sanyo NCR18650GAs already wrapped "for sale HERE":http://budgetlightforum.com/node/69120 if you like.

Pages