[♛ FreemeGB-NOV] Haikelite HT70 4*SST70 6500k 17000 lumens 18650 Flashlight - ALIVE!

151 posts / 0 new
Last post
BaronVonEissler
BaronVonEissler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/03/2019 - 10:10
Posts: 500
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun
BaronVonEissler wrote:
freeme wrote:

Dec 31. You heard NW model will only be available next month.


BaronVonEissler wrote:
@FREE ME. Thanks for the code. I am sure you are very busy but I can not make a decision until I get an answer about the availability of NW.As I mentioned in post # 27. I am interested in NW Only. When will that be available and how long is the code good for? Thanks

Are you still expecting December 31st as the “Target” date for NW to come to fruition?

Thanks

ANY NEWS? No reply on the 18th of December[last post] hoping for one now.

Thanks

You can't hide me from me.

liteupmynite
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 05/22/2018 - 17:23
Posts: 151

Hi Freeme, if it's not too late, I'm interested in the coupon code for the Haikelite HT70. I don't have any Haikelite lights in my current collection.

 

thanks!!!

Bungle88
Bungle88's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 11 hours ago
Joined: 02/16/2016 - 09:45
Posts: 57

Interested Smile

Suggestions on Best Batteries for this flashlight?

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 56 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12733
Location: Houston Texas

Bungle88 wrote:
Interested Smile

Suggestions on Best Batteries for this flashlight?


Button top 30Q is what I’d go with.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links. I'm still around, just not reading many new threads.

BaronVonEissler
BaronVonEissler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/03/2019 - 10:10
Posts: 500
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun
BaronVonEissler wrote:
BaronVonEissler wrote:
freeme wrote:

Dec 31. You heard NW model will only be available next month.


BaronVonEissler wrote:
@FREE ME. Thanks for the code. I am sure you are very busy but I can not make a decision until I get an answer about the availability of NW.As I mentioned in post # 27. I am interested in NW Only. When will that be available and how long is the code good for? Thanks

Are you still expecting December 31st as the “Target” date for NW to come to fruition?

Thanks

ANY NEWS? No reply on the 18th of December[last post] hoping for one now.

Thanks

No worries, I will not ask a Third time.

One thing I have learned in the short time I have been on here.USA dealers are Superb to China dealers in terms of responsiveness and overall customer service.

I will not debate this nor defend this.

It has been my experience.

You can't hide me from me.

BaronVonEissler
BaronVonEissler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/03/2019 - 10:10
Posts: 500
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun

Banggood told me at least another month for NW.

So I decided to get CW.

Coupon code no longer valid. [Expired]

I would think everyone has the same code. Whether you try to get CW now or NW later, we need another code.

You can't hide me from me.

Skylight
Skylight's picture
Online
Last seen: 13 min 10 sec ago
Joined: 10/01/2018 - 04:49
Posts: 916
Location: Europe

Recently, I contacted Haikelite at their store on Aliexpress and asked if they already have the SST70 5000K leds.

The answer I got:

Quote:
5000K will not be available until years later

Is it possible that Luminus will not give out the SST70 in 5000K?

BaronVonEissler
BaronVonEissler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/03/2019 - 10:10
Posts: 500
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun

Skylight wrote:
Recently, I contacted Haikelite at their store on Aliexpress and asked if they already have the SST70 5000K leds.

The answer I got:

Quote:
5000K will not be available until years later

Is it possible that Luminus will not give out the SST70 in 5000K?

Sure it is possible. They are making the light and are most likely more credible than Banggood and the information that we have gotten on here.

I am waiting[and I am sure others are to] for a: NEW VALID COUPON CODE. ORIGINAL EXPIRED.

Myself and others have been Waiting for NW and in the mean time the code Expires. I asked OP if the code would be good when NW is available? I posed the question in post # 53. NO Response. Now the code is Expired for any tint!

FREEME NEW COUPON CODE PLEASE

You can't hide me from me.

BaronVonEissler
BaronVonEissler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/03/2019 - 10:10
Posts: 500
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun

Although this is google translation.[I was only 7 years old and do not remember the exact German words.]

 

Like my German Grandmother told me over 57 years ago, " Sie Konnen sich nur auf sich selbst verlassen!"

 

"You can not depend on anyone but yourself!"

 

The OP appears to have lost total interest in this thread[Last Post on December 23rd], since then the results are the  Code has EXPIRED and there are several unanswered questions, Not just by me.

 

I took the initiative and went to the source and got my own personal coupon code.

 

I have ZERO interest in participating in any of his future group buys.

 

Guten Tag .....Schonen tag Big Smile

You can't hide me from me.

mortuus
mortuus's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 17 min ago
Joined: 12/16/2014 - 09:33
Posts: 2839
Location: Sweden

its HL, they are known to dissapoint sadly, i learned my hard lesson after mt09r disaster…

...where Frugal meets with Flashlight!

              つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

BaronVonEissler
BaronVonEissler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/03/2019 - 10:10
Posts: 500
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun
mortuus wrote:
its HL, they are known to dissapoint sadly, i learned my hard lesson after mt09r disaster…

What??

What does Haikelite have to do with the OP who is responsible for the group buy, for responding, updating code ect.?

I briefly told Banggood what happened on this thread in terms Coupon Code expiring and not getting any response or help from OP.

In less than 24 hours Banggood gave me a new coupon code.I was impressed with their expediency.

In addition I contacted Martin, M4D M4X. He also responded quickly and gave me a slightly better coupon code than Bang good. Thumbs Up

You can't hide me from me.

Day_Light
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/13/2020 - 10:55
Posts: 21
Location: Manila

I’m interested for this one

Skylight
Skylight's picture
Online
Last seen: 13 min 10 sec ago
Joined: 10/01/2018 - 04:49
Posts: 916
Location: Europe

I clarified with Haikelite when the NW SST70 5000K will arrive. When they previously wrote they will be available only years later, they wanted to say that they come after the Chinese New Year.

Quote:
Both sst70 5000K and xhp50 5000K will arrive in March after the new year. At that time, I will launch the products.
BaronVonEissler
BaronVonEissler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/03/2019 - 10:10
Posts: 500
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun

Skylight wrote:
I clarified with Haikelite when the NW SST70 5000K will arrive. When they previously wrote they will be available only years later, they wanted to say that they come after the Chinese New Year.
Quote:
Both sst70 5000K and xhp50 5000K will arrive in March after the new year. At that time, I will launch the products.

Oh well, Lol! I believed your First quote from them and ordered CW yesterday.

Maybe a language barrier with the confusion? We will see if that date of NW comes to fruition.

You can't hide me from me.

Skylight
Skylight's picture
Online
Last seen: 13 min 10 sec ago
Joined: 10/01/2018 - 04:49
Posts: 916
Location: Europe

BaronVonEissler wrote:
Skylight wrote:
I clarified with Haikelite when the NW SST70 5000K will arrive. When they previously wrote they will be available only years later, they wanted to say that they come after the Chinese New Year.
Quote:
Both sst70 5000K and xhp50 5000K will arrive in March after the new year. At that time, I will launch the products.

Oh well, Lol! I believed your First quote from them and ordered CW yesterday.

Maybe a language barrier with the confusion? We will see if that date of NW comes to fruition.

Sorry, I didn’t want to mislead you. I quoted the exact words in their message. Maybe if they are in a hurry they don’t write accurately. The second answer was much more precise.

It could as well be April until they manage to give out the new light.

BaronVonEissler
BaronVonEissler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/03/2019 - 10:10
Posts: 500
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun

Skylight wrote:
BaronVonEissler wrote:
Skylight wrote:
I clarified with Haikelite when the NW SST70 5000K will arrive. When they previously wrote they will be available only years later, they wanted to say that they come after the Chinese New Year.
Quote:
Both sst70 5000K and xhp50 5000K will arrive in March after the new year. At that time, I will launch the products.

Oh well, Lol! I believed your First quote from them and ordered CW yesterday.

Maybe a language barrier with the confusion? We will see if that date of NW comes to fruition.

Sorry, I didn’t want to mislead you. I quoted the exact words in their message. Maybe if they are in a hurry they don’t write accurately. The second answer was much more precise.

It could as well be April until they manage to give out the new light.

No worries. It is not your fault. You were the messenger.

You can't hide me from me.

Ilmatic
Ilmatic's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 5 min ago
Joined: 04/30/2017 - 20:49
Posts: 174
Location: NJ, United States

alright, giving in, put me on the list please. Interested!

BLF (GT, Q8, A6)
Haikelite (MT03 TA, SC01)
Astrolux (EC01, FT03, MF-01, S1, S42)
Sofirn (C8A, SP32A, SF14, SP40)
Emisar (D4, D4S)
[Convoy L6, Utorch UT02, KDLITKER C8.2, Inova T4R]

Unloco
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 12 hours ago
Joined: 01/27/2018 - 16:17
Posts: 450
Unloco wrote:
Unloco wrote:
Mine, shipped!

Update…

Mine is walking through China… 2 shipments… 2 tracking numbers… 1 returned to origin… 1 returning to origin…
It still did not leave China!

Mine finally arrived. Yesterday.
After he managed to get out of the “whirlpools” of the Chinese bureaucracy in which he fell more than once …

Now I realize that I don’t have batteries in line to feed it in sufficient quantity.
I have only 4 VTC6.
The best in sufficient quantity are NCR-G.
Take the test … Amazing!
The CW dye, which is supposedly 6500K, is very good.
I would say it is less than 6000K.
Very happy with the purchase.
Thanks!!!

P.D .: It is interesting to see the tour of my HT70 (the only thing in the parcel).

Quote:

Original tracking

  • 2019-11-24 16:21, Logistics order created
  • 2019-11-24 16:43, Logistics order created
  • 2019-11-26 20:41, Hangzhou City, “Hangzhou International Small Package Collection Center” has received, pitcher: Sun Luzhu
  • 2019-11-26 23:25, Hangzhou, leaving the Hangzhou International Small Package Collection Center, the next stop , Hangzhou International
  • 2019-11-27 20:41, Hangzhou, leaving Hangzhou International Mail, next stop , Hangzhou Center
  • 2019-11-27 22:12, Hangzhou, arrival in Hangzhou Center
  • 2019-11-29 00:50, Beijing, arriving at the International Mail Transfer Department (via transfer)
  • 2019-11-29 10:07, Beijing, Beijing Post International has been exported directly sealed
  • 2019-11-30 06:35, Beijing, delivered to air transport
  • 2019-11-30 06:35, Beijing, delivered to air transport
  • 2019-12-01 15:37, Beijing, Beijing Exchange Station Return
  • 2019-12-03 13:29, Beijing, Beijing Post International return, note: security return
  • 2019-12-07 07:50, Beijing, leaving Huangcun Station, the next stop , Shanghai Station Mail Processing Sub-Center (via transfer)
  • 2019-12-08 02:57, Shanghai, arriving at the Shanghai Station Mail Processing Sub-Center (via transfer)
  • 2019-12-08 14:45, Shanghai, leaving the Shanghai Central Bureau Mail Processing Center, the next stop , Hangzhou Center (via transfer)
  • 2019-12-08 18:43, Hangzhou, arrival in Hangzhou Center
  • 2019-12-09 06:30, Hangzhou, leaving the Hangzhou Center, the next stop , Hangzhou International Mail

New tracking

  • 2019-12-13 19:51, Logistics order created
  • 2019-12-16 17:32, Dongguan City, “Parcel Express bulk business department back-office support class” has received, agent: dg3
  • 2019-12-16 17:38, Dongguan City, leaving the “package express bulk business department back-office support class”, the next stop “Dongguan International”
  • 2019-12-17 19:24, Dongguan City, leaving Dongguan International, the next stop , Guangzhou International
  • 2019-12-17 21:59, Guangzhou, arriving at Guangzhou International (via transfer)
  • 2019-12-18 13:41, Guangzhou, leaving Guangzhou Terminal, the next stop , Beijing Terminal (via transfer)
  • 2019-12-19 20:23, Beijing, arriving at Beijing Terminal (via transfer)
  • 2019-12-20 20:35, Beijing, Import Customs Release
  • 2019-12-22 01:42, Beijing, leaving Huangcun Station, next stop Guangzhou International (via transfer)
  • 2019-12-23 09:56, Guangzhou, arriving at Guangzhou International (via transfer)
  • 2019-12-25 10:52, Guangzhou, leaving Guangzhou International, the next stop ,Dongguan International (via transfer)
  • 2019-12-25 13:58, Dongguan City, arriving at Dongguan International
  • 2019-12-29 15:46, Dongguan City, leaving Dongguan International, the next stop , Guangzhou International
  • 2019-12-29 17:54, Guangzhou, arriving at Guangzhou International (via transfer)
  • 2019-12-30 16:47, Guangzhou, leaving Guangzhou Terminal, the next stop , Beijing Terminal (via transfer)
  • 2019-12-31 23:09, Beijing, arriving at the International Mail Transfer Department (via transfer)
  • 2020-01-01 13:05, Beijing, Beijing Post International has been exported directly sealed
  • 2020-01-01 20:48, Beijing, leaving the Beijing Exchange Station, the next stop ,Beijing Exchange Station (via transfer)
  • 2020-01-02 00:13, Beijing, delivered to air transport
  • 2020-01-03 15:45, Beijing, Airlines
  • 2020-01-09 13:32, Beijing, Airlines
  • 2020-01-09 13:32, Airline departure
  • 2020-01-10 08:57, Beijing, Airlines
  • 2020-01-10 08:57, Airline departure
  • 2020-01-12 13:18, Beijing, Airlines
  • 2020-01-12 13:18, Beijing, Airlines
  • 2020-01-12 13:18, Airline departure
  • 2020-01-13 20:29, MVD EMS INT, reached the point of arrival
  • 2020-01-14 17:08, Uruguay, Leave Uruguay
  • 2020-01-15 07:22, Uruguay, arrived at the Uruguay Delivery Bureau
  • 2020-01-15 07:22, Uruguay, Reach Out of Country Pick-up Point
  • 2020-01-15 11:20, Uruguay, Uruguay has been put in

djozz
djozz's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 41 sec ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 17319
Location: Amsterdam

^wow Shocked

d_t_a
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 58 min ago
Joined: 08/04/2017 - 23:58
Posts: 2097
Location: Manila, Philippines

Does SST70 also have “yellow-greenish” tint at lower brightness levels (eg. SST40 and SST20 have it in various degrees).

Skylight
Skylight's picture
Online
Last seen: 13 min 10 sec ago
Joined: 10/01/2018 - 04:49
Posts: 916
Location: Europe
d_t_a wrote:
Does SST70 also have “yellow-greenish” tint at lower brightness levels (eg. SST40 and SST20 have it in various degrees).

If the SST70 is composed of 4 SST20 dies it should be green at lower levels. I have a 6500K dedomed and it is slightly green on all levels.

There may be some less green tints below bbl later.

BaronVonEissler
BaronVonEissler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/03/2019 - 10:10
Posts: 500
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun

Looks like they did not have enough solder paste,,,flashback from my TN32 where the LED burnt. Thrunite/Illumns took care of me immediately.

Just got it today.Did not even use 2 minutes and I notice smoke under the lens! One of the LEDS burnt.

I EXPECT a Full refund for a DEFECTIVE product. If not, PAYPAL dispute!

Notice Residue on LENS from smoke/chemicals.Defective/burnt LED is top left side.

You can't hide me from me.

BaronVonEissler
BaronVonEissler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/03/2019 - 10:10
Posts: 500
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun

Better pics. Chemical film has dissipated from inside of lens.

You can't hide me from me.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 56 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12733
Location: Houston Texas

That’s a bummer, man.
What was the situation, like 2 minutes on Turbo?
Using 8 strong cells or fewer?
Did the head get hot or maybe the heat path from the mcpcb is not so good?
Have you looked around the mcpcb to look for signs of thermal paste or have you decided to not open it up?

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links. I'm still around, just not reading many new threads.

BaronVonEissler
BaronVonEissler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/03/2019 - 10:10
Posts: 500
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun
JasonWW wrote:
That’s a bummer, man. What was the situation, like 2 minutes on Turbo? Using 8 strong cells or fewer? Did the head get hot or maybe the heat path from the mcpcb is not so good? Have you looked around the mcpcb to look for signs of thermal paste or have you decided to not open it up?

Yes, it is a bummer. Never had a light FAIL that quickly!

It was Under 2 minutes on Turbo. Used 8 X MJ1 UP BT cells.I have no modding skills, I am not taking anything apart.It was not any hotter than any of my other high powered lights.

We know the situation in China w/ holiday and Coronavirus,who knows when I will get a refund. I know for sure I do not want another one, even if it was an isolated problem. There is very little talk about this light after people got them. iirc only One guy from Germany reported the throw and lumen numbers. ~ 13000 lumens and 255Kcd.

You can't hide me from me.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 56 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12733
Location: Houston Texas
BaronVonEissler wrote:
JasonWW wrote:
That’s a bummer, man. What was the situation, like 2 minutes on Turbo? Using 8 strong cells or fewer? Did the head get hot or maybe the heat path from the mcpcb is not so good? Have you looked around the mcpcb to look for signs of thermal paste or have you decided to not open it up?

Yes, it is a bummer. Never had a light FAIL that quickly!

It was Under 2 minutes on Turbo. Used 8 X MJ1 UP BT cells.I have no modding skills, I am not taking anything apart.It was not any hotter than any of my other high powered lights.

We know the situation in China w/ holiday and Coronavirus,who knows when I will get a refund. I know for sure I do not want another one, even if it was an isolated problem. There is very little talk about this light after people got them. iirc only One guy from Germany reported the throw and lumen numbers. ~ 13000 lumens and 255Kcd.


Wow, 255Kcd is a long ways from 560Kcd.

Your MJ1 are not even high drain cells. Imagine if someone used 30Q’s. Shocked

I’ve been turned off from Haikelite since their older lights problems. I was hoping they’d have a winner with the HT70.

I wonder why the talk about this light stopped? I practically forgot about it. Lol

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links. I'm still around, just not reading many new threads.

BaronVonEissler
BaronVonEissler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/03/2019 - 10:10
Posts: 500
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun
JasonWW wrote:
BaronVonEissler wrote:
JasonWW wrote:
That’s a bummer, man. What was the situation, like 2 minutes on Turbo? Using 8 strong cells or fewer? Did the head get hot or maybe the heat path from the mcpcb is not so good? Have you looked around the mcpcb to look for signs of thermal paste or have you decided to not open it up?

Yes, it is a bummer. Never had a light FAIL that quickly!

It was Under 2 minutes on Turbo. Used 8 X MJ1 UP BT cells.I have no modding skills, I am not taking anything apart.It was not any hotter than any of my other high powered lights.

We know the situation in China w/ holiday and Coronavirus,who knows when I will get a refund. I know for sure I do not want another one, even if it was an isolated problem. There is very little talk about this light after people got them. iirc only One guy from Germany reported the throw and lumen numbers. ~ 13000 lumens and 255Kcd.

Wow, 255Kcd is a long ways from 560Kcd.

Your MJ1 are not even high drain cells. Imagine if someone used 30Q’s. Shocked

I’ve been turned off from Haikelite since their older lights problems. I was hoping they’d have a winner with the HT70.

I wonder why the talk about this light stopped? I practically forgot about it. Lol

His name is casi29061965. POSTS #75 and #78

He only got 300 more lumens with 30Q than GA’S which are basically the same as MJ1 His quote below”

“You are Right, I got my HT70CW a few days ago and measured 255.600 Lux and 12.680 to 13.500 Lumen (powered by 8x Samsung-30Q button top battery).”
Greets

“I made a second measurement with 8 NCR18650GA and I got only a few Lumen less, 12.340 to 13.150 Lumen with this batteries. The difference to Samsung-30Q is only 350 Lumen…”

You can't hide me from me.

JasonWW
JasonWW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 56 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2016 - 11:41
Posts: 12733
Location: Houston Texas

Lumens are not a good unit of measure. As amps go up the led runs hotter and efficiency drops. Sometimes you can increase amperage 20% and see no change in lumens at all, but the led is running way harder and hotter. It’s better to look at amp draw differences.

I don’t think that’s the case here, though. Just an interesting side note.

In this case I bet it’s the large number of cells, 8, that are allowing the MJ1 to work so well.

I forgot, does this light even use a FET driver? Maybe output is driver limited and battery choice only has a tiny effect on output. I might be assuming it has a FET driver.

Texas Ace Lumen Tube and JoshK Sphere calibrated with Maukka lights

Click this to go to signature links. I'm still around, just not reading many new threads.

BaronVonEissler
BaronVonEissler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/03/2019 - 10:10
Posts: 500
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun

JasonWW wrote:

I forgot, does this light even use a FET driver? Maybe output is driver limited and battery choice only has a tiny effect on output. I might be assuming it has a FET driver.

I do not know what driver it has. It has ramping UI.

They claim Narsil.I never got the chance to confirm or refute that because the light lasted less than 2 minutes!

All I know is it is defective, I am a Flashaholic on a fixed income[not a good combo] and I want a refund as soon as their holiday is over.

I am going to save up[just $100 more in addition to refund] and get the X65 mini which I looked at many times but chose this budget nightmare instead!

You can't hide me from me.

Unloco
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 12 hours ago
Joined: 01/27/2018 - 16:17
Posts: 450

BaronVonEissler wrote:
Better pics. Chemical film has dissipated from inside of lens.

Seeing what happened …

Has anyone disassembled any HT70?

I want to make quality control.

I ask why I tried to disassemble mine from the front but I could only take out the bezel, o-ring and lens.
I tried to disassemble it from the driver side but I could not remove the plastic part.

Mine has barely been tested for a few seconds with NCR-G because I have not yet been able to gather adequate batteries to power it in sufficient quantity.

Pages