What game are you playing/looking forward to and on what platform?

90 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jack Kellar
Jack Kellar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 03/09/2014 - 14:21
Posts: 2029
Location: Throwing bolts at anomalies

Playing Unturned now that I got a new graphics card and it runs faster than at a slideshow framerate. Really fun game, and free to play!

Now on the next payday, I’m probably gonna buy Dusk.

Dave C
Dave C's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 11/19/2016 - 15:13
Posts: 17
Location: Scotland

Casual PC gamer here.
I like to get value for my money, I played Unreal Tournament for a good ten years or more.
More recently I’ve been investing waaaaaaaaay too much time in Killing Floor, a zombie co-op affair.

AmbientSix
AmbientSix's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 04/07/2020 - 18:18
Posts: 110
Location: US of A

KF 1 or 2? Have not played 1 for a while now, it was always intense but the mechanics can be a bit frustrating.

Eagletac D25C, Nitecore D10 R2, Extreme E3, EX11.2, TIP, and Tubes. Noctigon KR4.

vresto
vresto's picture
Online
Last seen: 5 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 01/25/2011 - 17:49
Posts: 1032

i play the good old Blood The chosen 1..i love Caleb and all the funny characters…I LIVE AGAAAINLOL Have to use Dosbox.:)

EDC-Amutorch X9 XHP50 nw,Sofirn If-25A cw

Headlamp-Thrunite TH30 nw

Dave C
Dave C's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 1 week ago
Joined: 11/19/2016 - 15:13
Posts: 17
Location: Scotland

AmbientSix wrote:
KF 1 or 2? Have not played 1 for a while now, it was always intense but the mechanics can be a bit frustrating.

Tried KF2 but I prefer KF1, mostly play it on hard, sometimes suicidal, but HOE is way above my skillset.
Jack Kellar
Jack Kellar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 03/09/2014 - 14:21
Posts: 2029
Location: Throwing bolts at anomalies

vresto wrote:
i play the good old Blood The chosen 1..i love Caleb and all the funny characters…I LIVE AGAAAINLOL Have to use Dosbox.:)

Try the Nightdive rerelease, Fresh Supply. Those boys did MAGIC with it, maybe even more than the creator of the BuildGDX port who remade the whole game from scratch because the source code was lost!

vresto
vresto's picture
Online
Last seen: 5 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 01/25/2011 - 17:49
Posts: 1032
Jack Kellar wrote:
vresto wrote:
i play the good old Blood The chosen 1..i love Caleb and all the funny characters…I LIVE AGAAAINLOL Have to use Dosbox.:)
Try the Nightdive rerelease, Fresh Supply. Those boys did MAGIC with it, maybe even more than the creator of the BuildGDX port who remade the whole game from scratch because the source code was lost!

i try to run the old blood game od dosbox but iam surprised its not working….i dont know why…

EDC-Amutorch X9 XHP50 nw,Sofirn If-25A cw

Headlamp-Thrunite TH30 nw

Foghorne
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 10/31/2019 - 19:33
Posts: 30
Location: USA

PC platform

Ostriv Alpha is very good

War on the Sea is releasing soon

Empire of Sin out in a few months

flightless22
flightless22's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 11 min ago
Joined: 11/19/2018 - 12:07
Posts: 390
Location: California
Dave C wrote:
Casual PC gamer here. I like to get value for my money, I played Unreal Tournament for a good ten years or more. More recently I’ve been investing waaaaaaaaay too much time in Killing Floor, a zombie co-op affair.

I played a lot of KF1 a few years ago. The modded servers that had 32 players rolling dice for random spawns and an eventual team wipe out was the best.

vresto
vresto's picture
Online
Last seen: 5 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 01/25/2011 - 17:49
Posts: 1032

whats going on with the dos box? what i did wrong it doesnt accept the old games…

EDC-Amutorch X9 XHP50 nw,Sofirn If-25A cw

Headlamp-Thrunite TH30 nw

raccoon city
raccoon city's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 10/06/2010 - 02:35
Posts: 15124
Location: रॅकून सिटी Palm Desert CA USA

I beat Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory on PS4.

This game, and its prequel, are extremely repetitive.

Neither game really requires much thinking.

I say only play them if you really like JRPG's.

I'm going to play the post-game, then I will start a different game.

 

EDIT:

Forget the post-game.

It's way too tough.

(I'm done with this game.)

Jack Kellar
Jack Kellar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 03/09/2014 - 14:21
Posts: 2029
Location: Throwing bolts at anomalies

New item on my list: Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades, or H3VR for short. Need at least an HTC Vive for it, but I’d rather save up big time and nick a Valve Index for the best play possible.

jp9mm
Online
Last seen: 2 min 48 sec ago
Joined: 03/30/2020 - 12:14
Posts: 482

Doom eternal PC, great fps

raccoon city
raccoon city's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 10/06/2010 - 02:35
Posts: 15124
Location: रॅकून सिटी Palm Desert CA USA

I started playing Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition on PS3.

It seems like a pretty cool game.

I like the Western setting.

The graphics are good, and the voice acting is excellent.

anonymous_user
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 26 min ago
Joined: 05/23/2019 - 21:59
Posts: 296
Location: CA, USA

I am really hyped for STALKER 2 on PC. I loved the first three games (Clear Sky less so) and I want to return to the zone.

BurningPlayd0h
BurningPlayd0h's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 41 min ago
Joined: 06/22/2018 - 02:16
Posts: 1611
Location: MN

anonymous_user wrote:
I am really hyped for STALKER 2 on PC. I loved the first three games (Clear Sky less so) and I want to return to the zone.

Check out “STALKER: Anomaly” It’s a fan release that contains most content from all three games + more. More stable than the original releases with tons of mods and customization for difficulty/immersion options.

anonymous_user
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 26 min ago
Joined: 05/23/2019 - 21:59
Posts: 296
Location: CA, USA

lol I’m actually playing that right now. I’m just in the early game though. Doing quests in the Cordon and Garbage to earn money.

BurningPlayd0h
BurningPlayd0h's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 41 min ago
Joined: 06/22/2018 - 02:16
Posts: 1611
Location: MN
anonymous_user wrote:
lol I’m actually playing that right now. I’m just in the early game though. Doing quests in the Cordon and Garbage to earn money.

Oh nice! One thing to note is you can turn off the animations for meds/food/etc. that prevent you from doing anything else. They were far too long for my liking and having it work like the vanilla games/Call of Chernobyl mod is much more enjoyable IMO. There is also a “debug menu” accessible with F7 while the game is paused if you want to spawn items or make other adjustments for your current run – the default equipment you spawn with is a bit spartan IMHO.

I installed this “Immersion Pack” because it contained most of the mods/tweaks I wanted, with all patched/merged for compatibility. It lets you customize/choose options on install too.

anonymous_user
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 26 min ago
Joined: 05/23/2019 - 21:59
Posts: 296
Location: CA, USA

I’ll check out that debug menu. Did not know about it. Thumbs Up

BurningPlayd0h
BurningPlayd0h's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 41 min ago
Joined: 06/22/2018 - 02:16
Posts: 1611
Location: MN
anonymous_user wrote:
I’ll check out that debug menu. Did not know about it. Thumbs Up

Forgot to mention you have to enable debug mode from the launcher IIRC, there should be a checkbox for it.

raccoon city
raccoon city's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 10/06/2010 - 02:35
Posts: 15124
Location: रॅकून सिटी Palm Desert CA USA

raccoon city wrote:

I started playing Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition on PS3.

This game is very nice.

As everyone probably knows, it's similar to the Grand Theft Auto games, which are loads of fun.

It's a nice change of pace from all the RPGs that I usually play.

MoreLumens
MoreLumens's picture
Online
Last seen: 13 min 6 sec ago
Joined: 10/25/2019 - 07:08
Posts: 1091
Location: Finland

I been playing some good old stuff this year like GTA 3 with Frosted Winter mod and San Andreas with Things to do in San Andreas mod. Both are amazing and still waiting until they release TTDISA Vol 2. Also waiting for a GTA Vice City mod that makes it a Liberty City Stories even though I played all of those with PS2, PSP and with emulator on PC. PCSX2 is awesome emulator btw.

Had a bit break from games from spring to the july, but then I went back to the memory lanes and started playing some weird PS2 games from my youth.
So I started with Seek and Destroy which is part of Choro Q-series of wacky japanese vehicular games that I used to play a lot when I was teen like +15 years ago.
After that I was thinking of playing same series, but a bit different style game called Road Trip Adventure or Choro Q HG 2 which I also got on my game shelf, but I started with Penny Racers (Gadget Racers in NA) because I never had played that before. Played a bit today but looks like I got a lot of grinding to do to get better parts for my car so started Gadget Racers today (Road Trip: Adventure Avenue in NA which got cancelled I think) which is like third in a series. Names are kinda confusing and so are the games too.
Yeah idea is kinda “basic” jrpg/racing game (car-pg) where you race, buy/unlock new parts and roam around game world doing all kinds of tasks for other talking cars in a cartoonish world, but never really played games like these before. They just got a pretty unique touch in them even though technically they aint masterpieces, but nevertheless I think they are great fun and overall good games, but you would probably have to like JRPG’s to like these.
Anyone else played these back in the days or even lately?

G0OSE
G0OSE's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 54 min ago
Joined: 09/03/2014 - 12:34
Posts: 1963
Location: UK SW
Jack Kellar wrote:
G0OSE wrote:
I recently revisited Empyrion. Still a great game, and to be honest I have no idea why it didn’t get bigger than it did/has. The building possibilities are huge and you can lose hours just designing ships of various classes and bases etc. The AI seems to be the biggest let down to me, it’s pretty pathetic to tbh. I have never played it multiplayer. Old video, and a lot has been improved now, but it sums it up nicely!
Oi, nice to see a fellow Empyrion fan! I don’t have it but loved watching Let’s Plays of it a while back when I was too broke to buy it, so much so that I’ve seen it grown from the very first alpha. It’s underrated as heck, you’re damn right about that.

Just logged in to update this, and found out it has had a MAJOR update and now out of alpha – Version 1.0 – I’m just finishing the over 2gb update……….

maildroid
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 04/06/2016 - 20:32
Posts: 330
Location: nc new bern

I’m playing fallout 4 and fallout 76 on Xbox one

"Let your lite shine "

Jack Kellar
Jack Kellar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 03/09/2014 - 14:21
Posts: 2029
Location: Throwing bolts at anomalies
G0OSE wrote:
Jack Kellar wrote:
G0OSE wrote:
I recently revisited Empyrion. Still a great game, and to be honest I have no idea why it didn’t get bigger than it did/has. The building possibilities are huge and you can lose hours just designing ships of various classes and bases etc. The AI seems to be the biggest let down to me, it’s pretty pathetic to tbh. I have never played it multiplayer. Old video, and a lot has been improved now, but it sums it up nicely!
Oi, nice to see a fellow Empyrion fan! I don’t have it but loved watching Let’s Plays of it a while back when I was too broke to buy it, so much so that I’ve seen it grown from the very first alpha. It’s underrated as heck, you’re damn right about that.

Just logged in to update this, and found out it has had a MAJOR update and now out of alpha – Version 1.0 – I’m just finishing the over 2gb update……….


Oh wow. Gonna keep an ear on the ground for it again, definitely!

David1207
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 days ago
Joined: 06/24/2020 - 06:35
Posts: 7
Location: New York

I’m about the play call of duty on my gaming setup which got completed last week. For this setup, I had to buy a new gaming chair of my choice. I bought an elecwish gaming chair after I read some good reviews of it here at this website https://theluxurychairs.com/ .

Now It seems I would have great gaming experience.

raccoon city
raccoon city's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 20 min ago
Joined: 10/06/2010 - 02:35
Posts: 15124
Location: रॅकून सिटी Palm Desert CA USA

David1207 wrote:

I bought an elecwish gaming chair after I read some good reviews of it here at this website.

You found reviews of Elecwish gaming chairs on BLF?

Show me the links if you have them.

vresto
vresto's picture
Online
Last seen: 5 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 01/25/2011 - 17:49
Posts: 1032

is among us here someone who has experience with dos box program troubleshooting please? i cant run games again…

EDC-Amutorch X9 XHP50 nw,Sofirn If-25A cw

Headlamp-Thrunite TH30 nw

Jack Kellar
Jack Kellar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 03/09/2014 - 14:21
Posts: 2029
Location: Throwing bolts at anomalies

vresto wrote:
is among us here someone who has experience with dos box program troubleshooting please? i cant run games again…

This may not be much help (but at least bumps the thread), but have you thought about using a source port if your game has any?

Pages