Olight giveaway - UK, USA, Germany, France and elsewhere maybe - Heads Up

35 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

G0OSE
G0OSE's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 36 sec ago
Joined: 09/03/2014 - 12:34
Posts: 2414
Olight giveaway - UK, USA, Germany, France and elsewhere maybe - Heads Up

I hope this is in the right place, apologies if not – some time ago Olight gave those I3EOS lights away free (just shipping cost) and they are fantastic, my most used light (use at work where I don’t want a bulky/one of any value)
Well, I just had an email the other day and they are running it again for new customers – LINK

Also for existing customers they are giving this away the UV version I3UV for free (just shipping cost). LINK


(sorry for the German, couldn’t find in English)

All this starts on the 28th. Put a reminder in your phones lol!

EDIT- a few members have said this is going on in other countries too – check you local online store.

Country links -
UK – HERE
Germany – HERE
USAHERE
France – HERE

Edited by: G0OSE on 11/21/2019 - 09:33
Unheard
Unheard's picture
Online
Last seen: 13 min 12 sec ago
Joined: 01/16/2019 - 11:38
Posts: 2691
Location: Germany

Also available to new/existing customers of olightstore.de Thumbs Up

Spitzbube.

G0OSE
G0OSE's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 36 sec ago
Joined: 09/03/2014 - 12:34
Posts: 2414

Nice to hear, if that’s the case I would guess it’s happening everywhere they have a store – obviously I don’t know that for sure though!

fluke
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 19 hours ago
Joined: 04/20/2018 - 13:58
Posts: 520
Location: London United Kingdom

Thank You.

G0OSE
G0OSE's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 36 sec ago
Joined: 09/03/2014 - 12:34
Posts: 2414

fluke wrote:

Thank You.


No problemo! Big Smile
samgalax
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 03/22/2012 - 18:06
Posts: 724
Location: In front of you!

No for Spain??

Please SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel (flashlights, electronic gadgets and various stuff..)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCF3RcoQ3Ff05Cr4-Gg5qAw

I am a beginner. So please help me to make the channel "grow up"

Thanks!!

G0OSE
G0OSE's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 36 sec ago
Joined: 09/03/2014 - 12:34
Posts: 2414

samgalax wrote:
No for Spain??

I don’t know, maybe check ? Wink
Aardvark
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 17 hours ago
Joined: 03/08/2013 - 21:04
Posts: 361
Location: UK

Excellent. Thanks!

Kame Sennin
Kame Sennin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: 09/24/2018 - 14:38
Posts: 347
Location: France

Same offer at French Olight store :

 

https://www.olightstore.fr/all-products.html

G0OSE
G0OSE's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 36 sec ago
Joined: 09/03/2014 - 12:34
Posts: 2414

TY I’ll add it to the op Thumbs Up

Henk4U2
Henk4U2's picture
Online
Last seen: 6 min 17 sec ago
Joined: 02/13/2014 - 17:52
Posts: 4475
Location: The heart of the Netherlands (GMT+1)
G0OSE wrote:
Nice to hear, if that’s the case I would guess it’s happening everywhere they have a store – obviously I don’t know that for sure though!

But only if the name of the store is: “olightstore.xxx”. NOT if it is “olightworld.xxx”.
And NOT if Olightworld.com names only one dealer in the whole country, like: El Calden Outdoor in Madrid.

For those who wanna try, I was not able (accepted) to create an account with olightstore.de

You are a flashaholic if you are forced to come out of the closet, to make room for more flashlights.

G0OSE
G0OSE's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 36 sec ago
Joined: 09/03/2014 - 12:34
Posts: 2414
Henk4U2 wrote:
G0OSE wrote:
Nice to hear, if that’s the case I would guess it’s happening everywhere they have a store – obviously I don’t know that for sure though!

But only if the name of the store is: “olightstore.xxx”. NOT if it is “olightworld.nl”.
And NOT if Olightworld.com names only one dealer in the whole country, like: El Calden Outdoor in Madrid.

For those who wanna try, I was not able (accepted) to create an account with olightstore.de

That’s not correct? (unless I am completely misunderstanding what you are saying lol, sorry if that’s the case). If you click my links, none of them go to ‘.com’ apart from USA they all end in .uk .de .fr and all except the USA one goes to the black friday giveaway. Maybe I have the wrong end of your stick lol!

Henk4U2
Henk4U2's picture
Online
Last seen: 6 min 17 sec ago
Joined: 02/13/2014 - 17:52
Posts: 4475
Location: The heart of the Netherlands (GMT+1)
G0OSE wrote:
Henk4U2 wrote:
G0OSE wrote:
Nice to hear, if that’s the case I would guess it’s happening everywhere they have a store – obviously I don’t know that for sure though!

But only if the name of the store is: “olightstore.xxx”. NOT if it is “olightworld.nl”.
And NOT if Olightworld.com names only one dealer in the whole country, like: El Calden Outdoor in Madrid.

For those who wanna try, I was not able (accepted) to create an account with olightstore.de

That’s not correct? (unless I am completely misunderstanding what you are saying lol, sorry if that’s the case). If you click my links, none of them go to ‘.com’ apart from USA they all end in .uk .de .fr and all except the USA one goes to the black friday giveaway. Maybe I have the wrong end of your stick lol!

You were very correct. Maybe it’s one of my fuzzy days.
I was referring to any “olightstore.xxx” were you can replace .xxx with .de .fr .uk and so on.
Not all countries have an “olightstore.xxx”. Like Netherland and Spain, to name a few.

But that’s just me being negative again. Lets focus on countries that do have an “olightstore.xxx”. Innocent

You are a flashaholic if you are forced to come out of the closet, to make room for more flashlights.

G0OSE
G0OSE's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 36 sec ago
Joined: 09/03/2014 - 12:34
Posts: 2414
Henk4U2 wrote:
G0OSE wrote:
Henk4U2 wrote:
G0OSE wrote:
Nice to hear, if that’s the case I would guess it’s happening everywhere they have a store – obviously I don’t know that for sure though!

But only if the name of the store is: “olightstore.xxx”. NOT if it is “olightworld.nl”.
And NOT if Olightworld.com names only one dealer in the whole country, like: El Calden Outdoor in Madrid.

For those who wanna try, I was not able (accepted) to create an account with olightstore.de

That’s not correct? (unless I am completely misunderstanding what you are saying lol, sorry if that’s the case). If you click my links, none of them go to ‘.com’ apart from USA they all end in .uk .de .fr and all except the USA one goes to the black friday giveaway. Maybe I have the wrong end of your stick lol!

You were very correct. Maybe it’s one of my fuzzy days.
I was referring to any “olightstore.xxx” were you can replace .xxx with .de .fr .uk and so on.
Not all countries have an “olightstore.xxx”. Like Netherland and Spain, to name a few.

But that’s just me being negative again. Lets focus on countries that do have an “olightstore.xxx”. Innocent

Not negative Smile helpful and considerate.

beggindog
beggindog's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
Joined: 10/22/2019 - 12:11
Posts: 183
Location: Maine

t ouellette

tekwyzrd
tekwyzrd's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 11/14/2015 - 01:15
Posts: 1340
Location: Northeastern Ohio
beggindog wrote:
Olight giveaway

It doesn’t seem to be an active offer. After creating an account I received an email with a 10% discount code.

Their i3e eos listing page shows only a 20% discount on the 28th.

Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws. – Douglas Adams

bulbed
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/30/2018 - 15:47
Posts: 36

Just created the account..Any catch

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 2314
Location: Croatia

In EU the same model is 75-80€ and in US 60$...

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

G0OSE
G0OSE's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 36 sec ago
Joined: 09/03/2014 - 12:34
Posts: 2414

id30209 wrote:

In EU the same model is 75-80€ and in US 60$…


You’ve got the wrong light I think – it’s £9.95 usually.
id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 2314
Location: Croatia

G0OSE wrote:
 You've got the wrong light I think - it's £9.95 usually.

 

LOL yep, was thinking about models that catch my eye, not the i3

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

Th558
Th558's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 39 min ago
Joined: 01/30/2016 - 16:19
Posts: 1269
Location: United Kingdom

Just ordered the I3E EOS. They charged £4.95 for shipping!

Blackbeard
Blackbeard's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 11/09/2017 - 23:12
Posts: 625
Location: USA

I think for existing USA customers the free light is the I1R2, don’t think its the UV but free is always nice.

DavidEF
DavidEF's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 06/05/2014 - 06:00
Posts: 7699
Location: Salisbury, North Carolina, USA

Blackbeard wrote:
I think for existing USA customers the free light is the I1R2, don’t think its the UV but free is always nice.

Yeah, that’s what I got. I would rather get the UV light, but oh well, I like the I1R2 EOS too!

The Cycle of Goodness: “No one prospers without rendering benefit to others”
- The YKK Philosophy

Blackbeard
Blackbeard's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 11/09/2017 - 23:12
Posts: 625
Location: USA
DavidEF wrote:
Blackbeard wrote:
I think for existing USA customers the free light is the I1R2, don’t think its the UV but free is always nice.
Yeah, that’s what I got. I would rather get the UV light, but oh well, I like the I1R2 EOS too!

yeah seems like I can check out now, earlier the better cause they usually crash the site, but that uv would have been nice.

JiggyJinjo
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 9 months ago
Joined: 10/24/2019 - 13:00
Posts: 56

That’s a nice thing to get if you order something else there ! However shipping is 8 euros in France so not that worth it sadly

moderator007
moderator007's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 18 hours ago
Joined: 12/23/2012 - 04:47
Posts: 3797
Location: North Carolina

I just logged in and the i1R 2 EOS was already in my cart for free. Well its sort of free, $5.00 bucks for shipping.
Placed my order before the CRASH. Big Smile

Bob_McBob
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 44 min ago
Joined: 08/14/2016 - 04:53
Posts: 700
Location: Canada

$10 shipping on the “free gift” in Canada, no thanks Olight.

phouton
Offline
Last seen: 19 hours 6 min ago
Joined: 10/23/2019 - 19:06
Posts: 578

Yeah, disappointed by the $10 shipping for Canada. At $5 I was thinking of getting the i3E for “free” and buying the i1R 2 EOS for $16, but somehow this is just enough for me to pass on both.

bulbed
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/30/2018 - 15:47
Posts: 36

disappointed ..website crashed..wouldnt let me log in

Ilumenati
Ilumenati's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 5 days ago
Joined: 01/07/2019 - 05:22
Posts: 160
Location: Mt Hood

Olight site is back up for US

Just ordered my $5 I1R 2 EOS

Like mentioned before doesn’t seem to be advertised, just login and will be in your cart. A free micro-USB charging cable is also available

G0OSE
G0OSE's picture
Online
Last seen: 2 min 36 sec ago
Joined: 09/03/2014 - 12:34
Posts: 2414

Got mine on the stroke of midnight lol! Silly

Pages