Coronavirus **personal experiences** thread

7798 posts / 0 new
Last post
pennzy
pennzy's picture
Online
Last seen: 27 sec ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 19:45
Posts: 3736
Location: United States , Pa.

Unheard wrote:
pennzy wrote:
In Pa 50% have 2 shots and 63% has 1.

How’s that possible?

Why not?
Unheard
Unheard's picture
Offline
Last seen: 55 min 33 sec ago
Joined: 01/16/2019 - 11:38
Posts: 2204
Location: Germany

Because it would be 113%.

Or do 13% have only one shot and 63% at least one?

Smile, you cannot kill them all.

pennzy
pennzy's picture
Online
Last seen: 27 sec ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 19:45
Posts: 3736
Location: United States , Pa.

Unheard wrote:
Because it would be 113%.

Or do 13% have only one shot and 63% at least one?


That is the way it is reported. Some of the 63% that have received 1 shot includes the 50% that have received 2.
Edit : Removed link.
Unheard
Unheard's picture
Offline
Last seen: 55 min 33 sec ago
Joined: 01/16/2019 - 11:38
Posts: 2204
Location: Germany

Ok Thumbs Up

Smile, you cannot kill them all.

sb56637
sb56637's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 01/08/2010 - 09:29
Posts: 7067
Location: The Light
sb56637 wrote:

Friendly reminder to everyone…


 

sb56637 wrote:

Please note that the topic of this thread has been changed to:


Coronavirus personal experiences thread


 


Back when this thread got started over a year ago, there was very little reliable information about COVID, and most of us didn’t quite know what to think. So this thread served its purpose with many helpful comments and links. But at this point, there is no shortage of news and/or disinformation and/or opinions and/or predictions and/or facts from any number of outlets that align with one’s personal views and preferences. By now, almost everyone has drawn their own conclusions regarding COVID and nothing will change their mind. So it’s no longer necessary or permitted on BLF to post links, quotes, opinions, facts, theories, or anything else apart from your own personal experiences relating to COVID.


 


Thanks in advance to everyone here for helping to keep the peace.


 


Budget Light Forum ...where Frugal meets with Flashlight!

ShyOne
ShyOne's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 08/08/2019 - 23:23
Posts: 388
Location: Cortez, FL Cuchara, CO Homeport..AL

jon_slider wrote:
ShyOne wrote:
With all due respect, I completely disagree with everything you have said.

well, I feel the same way about your opinion, so, now that we can agree that we disagree, how about we stop trying to argue, convince, or explain why our opinions are what they are.

Visualize Whirled Peas.

OK… it is fine with me to agree to disagree.
I do not see any “arguing” taking place. It appears to me we are having a discussion. Each person in a discussion is entitled to their opinion.
That does not mean I, or anyone else is trying to force our opinions on you.
Can you say the same??
jon_slider wrote:
ShyOne wrote:
Those numbers are simple FACTS

why do you insist on misusing this thread to discuss controversial facts that we have been asked to Stop sharing, here?


“Misusing” ??
“Controversial facts”??

Are you serious??? Facepalm

Feel free to point out anything I have said that is “controversial”.
In a nutshell I have said a person should be informed of the benefits & dangers associated with vaccines… including the trial CV vaccines.
I have said people should consider these vaccine benifits & dangers as well as the advice of a Medical Professional they trust when they do a personal risk/benefit analysis as to whether they should take the CV Vaccine.

What could possibly be “controversial” about that??

It appears the controversary you mention might possibly be that you disagree with these statements.

And the numbers I provided concerning the percentage of deaths in the USA of total population are irrefutable.
They are in fact the numbers & simple math gives the answer.
I can see no controversay in that at all. Facts are facts.
IF…. I had wanted to be controversial in the number I gave I would have tried to differentiate between dying “with” COVID & dying “from” COVID.

BUT… you will notice I DID NOT do that.

jon_slider wrote:
which part of this do you not understand? or do you simply choose to be noncooperative because you feel an uncontrollable urge to share your opinion, here?
I am not even sure what you are referring to here. Are you saying your opinion is the only valid opinion in this discussion???
That is how what you are saying comes across.

I also find it interesting that you post what sb56637 said everytime you disagree with what someone says.
Yet go back & look at other posts, including your own; & look at how many times those posts are completely contrary to the directives sb56637 have given.

As far as my personal experience with COVID. I researched it myself & talked with my personal Medical Professional I trust, then did a personal benefit/risk assessment to determine if I would take the CV Vaccine.
That choice is nobody’s business but my own…
BUT I will share it.
It was determined that considering my track record with vaccines (Flu, Shingles, Pneumonia) as an adult… I would be an absolute fool to take the CV Vaccine.
I am 69 years old & I am perfectly fine with my decision.
Yes, I am in pretty decent health thankfully. I eat fairly clean & have taken suppliments most of my life.

Several months ago there is a good chance I had COVID. I will take an antibody test sometime in the future to verify this.
Whatever I had lasted about 3 days. It was thankfully less in severity than a bad cold. BUT, it was indeed different.

I contacted my Medical Professional I trust on day one. He said watch it, double up on certain suppliments, & if it got any worse at all to call him immediately.
He said he would prescribe HCQ to add to the suppliments.
This WAS NOT needed as things began to subside after day one.
BUT yeah, I am kinda interested to see what the Antibody test will reveal as to whether I actually had COVID or not.

And no, I did not take a COVID test. There was no point. My choice.

And take this however you wish. But in my experience I personally know three (3) medical professionals who prescribed HCQ & a few other suppliments to many patients with early onset of COVID.
Between the 3 Drs. only 5 of their patients required hospitalization. None of the 5 required a ventilator.
All 5 had multiple comorbidities. None of them died.

NOTE…. HCQ was not prescribed to patients that did not seek medical help early on. They found it to not be effective if not prescribed early on.

Now, none of what I have said is said in anger. Smile
We can agree to disagree, that is perfectly fine with me.
This is my experience, I could care less what anyone thinks about it
I am NOT trying to force anything on anyone.

I do think anyone is entitled to an informed decision.

For a fruitful discussion to take place there must be honest discussion.
Randomly silencing thoughts, opinions, or possible theories accomplishes nothing.

Thank you….. ✅

sb56637 wrote:
Friendly reminder to everyone… sb56637 wrote: Please note that the topic of this thread has been changed to: Coronavirus personal experiences thread Back when this thread got started over a year ago, there was very little reliable information about COVID, and most of us didn’t quite know what to think. So this thread served its purpose with many helpful comments and links. But at this point, there is no shortage of news and/or disinformation and/or opinions and/or predictions and/or facts from any number of outlets that align with one’s personal views and preferences. By now, almost everyone has drawn their own conclusions regarding COVID and nothing will change their mind. So it’s no longer necessary or permitted on BLF to post links, quotes, opinions, facts, theories, or anything else apart from your own personal experiences relating to COVID. Thanks in advance to everyone here for helping to keep the peace.
sb56637
sb56637's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 01/08/2010 - 09:29
Posts: 7067
Location: The Light

BLF Rules:

BY REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT YOU ALREADY IMPLICITLY AGREED TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES:

  1. Please don't be rude.  Rude people will have their accounts deleted. 
  2. Please don't use dirty language, please don't swear, and please avoid lewd(link is external) or risqué(link is external) conversations.
  3. Please avoid controversial or divisive subjects such as religion and politics.
  4. Please avoid fighting. If you or somebody else is losing their calm, please drop the subject.
  5. Please don't even think about spamming this forum. Spammers will be prosecuted.
  6. Please don't even think about using this forum for illegal or dishonest activities. Criminals will be prosecuted.
  7. By registering an account, you agree to the BudgetLightForum.com Privacy Policy.
  8. All opinions expressed by users of this website may or may not be accurate, and as such BudgetLightForum.com does not officially endorse them. BudgetLightForum.com does not encourage risky behavior, and will not be responsible for physical, emotional, financial or other damages resulting from the use or misuse of any information or misinformation expressed herein. All users are encouraged to use good judgement before making any physical, financial or other decisions based on the information or misinformation expressed on BudgetLightForum.com.
  9. Have fun.

Budget Light Forum ...where Frugal meets with Flashlight!

chops728
Offline
Last seen: 28 min 7 sec ago
Joined: 08/30/2014 - 16:00
Posts: 1405
Location: Swampland,La

What I’d like to know is why are all these threads permitted in the first place —Is this not Budget Light Forum —Lately all these BS topics are popping up more than actual Flashlight threads —- If you don’t want this kind of crap to happen —Ban these BS threads

sb56637
sb56637's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 01/08/2010 - 09:29
Posts: 7067
Location: The Light
chops728 wrote:
What I’d like to know is why are all these threads permitted in the first place —Is this not Budget Light Forum —Lately all these BS topics are popping up more than actual Flashlight threads —- If you don’t want this kind of crap to happen —Ban these BS threads

Fair point. We do have an off-topic section of the forum, since a lot of people here share a lot of other common interests. But the same rules apply to all sections and topics discussed here, including avoiding controversial subjects and not fighting. Normally something that has anything to do with health and treatments would be banned under the BLF rule #3 of no controversial subjects. However, an exception is made for this particular thread given that it’s an issue that has affected basically the entire world population and probably 100% of users here in one way or another. It’s still possible to discuss personal experiences revolving around the coronavirus without getting into controversial political and health related aspects of it; that’s all that I’m asking of users. Of course, if this thread continues to generate more controversy and ill will than it does friendly conversations then it will be closed.

Budget Light Forum ...where Frugal meets with Flashlight!

Lux-Perpetua
Lux-Perpetua's picture
Offline
Last seen: 16 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 03/01/2018 - 04:39
Posts: 3184
sb56637 wrote:
(…) *So it's no longer necessary or permitted on BLF to post links, quotes, opinions, facts, theories, or anything else apart from your own personal experiences relating to COVID.* Thanks in advance to everyone here for helping to keep the peace.
Apologies. I must have missed to read this update. Facepalm I have immediately removed my previous links and texts about compulsory vaccination in Tajikistan.
Mraz
Mraz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 10 hours ago
Joined: 07/18/2020 - 06:58
Posts: 114

Well… my personal experience with Covid-19 is that it sucks getting it. But, it sucks getting a flu also. Sucks getting a cold, really.

Me and my side of the family are all into sports, nature and healthy lifestyle. I train since I can remember, my father also. My mother is into cycling. Even my grandmother (88yo) was surprisingly vital for her age. We all spend a lot of time in nature. We have absolutely no medical issues; no heart problems, no high blood pressure, no history with overweight/obesity, no alcohol and no smoking.

Wifes side of the family are.. well, her father takes his car to go his neighbour that is 200m away. They were never into sports or practiced what you’d call a healthy lifestyle. They all have medical issues, are a bit overweight and overall in poor shape (excluding my wife).

And yet… my family (including myself) all had serious problems with fever, high temperature, pneumonia, loss of taste and smell, headaches and eventually my mother and grandmother ended upo in the hospital. My mother is still recovering and has a hard time breathing when she’s active. I can feel the lack of “air” when swimming or doing conditioning/cardio. Grandmother passed away.

Wife’s fimily had no major problems, few days od elevated temperature and some random ills. Her brother and sister had no symptoms. Her grandfather (88yo) recovered in no time.

We all got Covid-19 from the same source, none of us were vaccinated and we all tested positive.

ShyOne
ShyOne's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 08/08/2019 - 23:23
Posts: 388
Location: Cortez, FL Cuchara, CO Homeport..AL

That is a part of the CV that I personally find both interesting & strange Mraz.
CV “apparently seems” to negatively affect mostly older people and those with health problems and/or comorbidities the most. BUT yet there are those with one foot already in the grave from other causes that have little problem with the CV, if they even catch it at all.

And then there are others that from all appearence & evidence are the picture of health, some even young; that the CV gives a very hard time. Even ravaging some to the point of death. Crying

“To me”, that is one of the strangest aspects of the CV.

I have a lifelong friend who is a Biologist & researcher in North Carolina. He & I were talking about this aspect of the CV many months ago.
His, and a few of his peers; “hypothesis/theory” was that this could possibly be to an unknown genetic problem/defect in those, even the young & apparently healthy; that made them more susceptible to CV & problems with it.

And conversely, the old & not so healthy who did not catch CV or had few problems, if they were even infected; did not have those genetic problems/defects.

Of course he stressed this was just a “hypothesis/theory” that had NOT been proven or even researched, as far as he knew; at the time of our discussion.

To me it will be interesting to see if any explanation of this is ever found.

djozz
djozz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 17958
Location: Amsterdam

With so much research going on, they are bound to find explanations on why some are susceptable to serious COVID and others are not, but as it often goes in biology, the cause may not be as simple as one genetic marker, more likely a unlucky combination of many risk factors may be found.

ShyOne
ShyOne's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 08/08/2019 - 23:23
Posts: 388
Location: Cortez, FL Cuchara, CO Homeport..AL

djozz wrote:
With so much research going on, they are bound to find explanations on why some are susceptable to serious COVID and others are not, but as it often goes in biology, the cause may not be as simple as one genetic marker, more likely a unlucky combination of many risk factors may be found.
Makes perfect sense. Thumbs Up
jon_slider
jon_slider's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 09/08/2015 - 12:20
Posts: 4953
Location: Central North America

Mraz wrote:
my family (including myself) all had serious problems with fever, high temperature, pneumonia, loss of taste and smell, headaches and eventually my mother and grandmother ended upo in the hospital. My mother is still recovering and has a hard time breathing when she’s active. I can feel the lack of “air” when swimming or doing conditioning/cardio. Grandmother passed away.


none of us were vaccinated


not vaccinated! sad
and how about masks? did you get covid while using masks, or not using masks?
and why No vaccine, because of personal choice, or because it was not an option?
In what country do you live?

Very sorry for your loss of your Grandmother… and that you all got sick

an increasing number of the cases, and deaths Im hearing about here in USA, are also unvaccinated people.

there is some suggestion in the info I receive, that the severity of the illness may be related to the quantity of virus the person is exposed to.

sb56637
sb56637's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 01/08/2010 - 09:29
Posts: 7067
Location: The Light

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience Mraz, really sorry to hear about your loss and all the aftereffects.

Budget Light Forum ...where Frugal meets with Flashlight!

Mraz
Mraz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 10 hours ago
Joined: 07/18/2020 - 06:58
Posts: 114

We got Covid-19 from a family member that returned from abroad and tested negative (two times). My kids actually got it from him and spread it since both families watch them while I work. Luckily, kids had only mild symptoms; one day fever and running nose for a few days (3.5yo and 5mo). Masks are mandatory and we all kept our distance, family members excluded.

Since this thread got heated up more than few times over the “vaccine” part and since everyone (myself included) thinks his choice is the right choice I’d rather not engage in discussion about it but I’ll answer your questions.

Short story is that (at that time) hospital was full of people needing respirators, vaccinated ones included, and since most of my friends who got vaccinated developed side effects we decided to trust our immune systems and let others be guinea pigs for test vaccines. It’s also what our friends who are medical professionals did, and we trust they know more than we do about the subject (two of them work in infectious disease centre and have first hand experience with Covid-19 since day one). So yes, it’s because of personal choice.

To clarify one thing, my grandmother didn’t die of Covid-19, but of an gut bacteria she got in the hospitil while treated for Covid-19.

JaredM
JaredM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 10/31/2011 - 13:33
Posts: 2123
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Thanks for sharing Mraz. My experience with covid is similar and suggests to me (in my small sample population) that the symptoms are genetically tied. The healthiest people did not necessarily have the mildest symptoms. I know 6 or 7 close contacts that were positive. The pattern was this. Same infection source + different bloodline = very different symptoms. Different source + close bloodline = nearly identical symptoms.

The disease has two phases. The viral infection is first and is not what most die from. It lasts 2-6 days typically. This is the period that feels like the flu to most people. Treatments for the first stage are few, and must be started early to be effective. HCQ and Ivermectin are two that show great results, but the nature of viral infection is tough to reactively address. What happens next is what drives the serious and bad outcomes. It starts fairly regularly on day 8, and is when hypoxia and other serious symptoms can take hold. It’s believed and has evidence to be related to widespread inflammation caused by a type of autoimmune response. Treatment with steroids, antihistamines, and even some SSRIs that also have anti-inflammatory properties show great efficacy according to many frontline doctors who’ve bravely battled covid for the last year. Ivermectin has been shown to reduce morbidity in this stage as well.

xevious
xevious's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 7 min ago
Joined: 02/27/2013 - 21:55
Posts: 2424
Location: Hoboken, NJ USA

There is a fallacy that should be addressed. Surviving COVID19 doesn’t make you immune to it. A person who got COVID19 early on is now vulnerable to the Delta variant. The Delta variant is much more virulent and death rate from it is higher. Original COVID19 was transmitted in aerosol form. Delta is AIRBORNE and a person who walks through a store without a mask, coughing, talking or laughing, leaves a trail of virus in the air for anyone else to breathe… for HOURS.

Meanwhile the percentages of people who get a vaccine and do not contract COVID is very high. Hospitals are reporting that those people coming in with symptoms indicate they did not get the vaccine.

Not getting vaccinated makes for an opportunity for COVID19 to infect you. Surviving it is a “crapshoot.” Even some very healthy young people have ended up dying from it, or ended up with severe symptoms with chronic conditions. So being in the “best survival demographic” isn’t a guarantee. The Anti-vax belief system takes a few exceptions and tries to treat them as far more prevalent. It’s ignorance to not consider the actual percentages outside of your own experience.

I still wear a mask in stores. It’s truly a minor inconvenience and well worth it. And I’m trying to avoid stores where many people have ditched their masks. I was just out in Eastern Long Island (NY) and while stores like CVS and Stop & Shop have “mask required” notices at their front doors, like half the patrons inside don’t have masks on. In some cases it’s “COVID fatigue” but others are simply believing the virus isn’t a problem anymore because of disinfo or personal experience. And sadly, the virus is not yet done—states with low vaccination rates are suffering spikes, like Florida.

jon_slider
jon_slider's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 09/08/2015 - 12:20
Posts: 4953
Location: Central North America

I had zero reaction to my J&J vaccine.. Im over 65.
the nurse that gave me the vaccine, maybe in her 30s, warned me to expect severe pain in the injection arm (which was her reaction), that would prevent me from sleeping on that side for days.

one of my daughters, in her 30s, fainted a few minutes after her J&J shot. She was fine after that.

I heard somewhere, that younger people have stronger immune systems than senior citizens, so people with strong immune systems can develop More Severe reactions to the vaccine.. this is supposedly a good sign, that their immune system is fighting hard..

I dont know..

as to immunity after getting covid, my Stanford Biology daughter tells me that it would be best to add a vaccination, after having had covid.. the protection is greater

I respect that people do what they do based on their best intentions
I also agree that a corona test can be negative, when the person is asymptomatic. Unfortunately, testing negative for corona is not a guarantee. Sometimes the test wont be positive until 5+ days after infection.

This is why my Biologist daughter, waits a week to get tested after doing anything risky, like, eating indoors at a restaurant, or attending a crowded parade.

I hope everyone continues to stay safe, wear masks, and get vaccinated. In my experience, Unvaccinated people are at higher risk than Vaccinated people. Plus Unvaccinated people put others at risk. Especially now that the mask mandates are being lifted. There is no way to tell by looking at someone, whether their mask is off because they are Vaccinated, or it is off because they decided to gamble on their natural immunity.

There is a difference between what is good for self, that only affects self. When I make choices that put others at higher risk, then we are facing the issue of social responsibility, not individual liberty.

imo, unvaccinated people, especially those not wearing masks, should stay away from Senior Citizens. Going to hospital is dangerous, and people die of things they catch there.

chops728
Offline
Last seen: 28 min 7 sec ago
Joined: 08/30/2014 - 16:00
Posts: 1405
Location: Swampland,La

What about the people (there’s lots of them) that wear their mask below their nose — How does that fit into being a responsible individual

There was guy in the Auto Parts last night —he was serious — he had a double filter rig on — ready to paint a car

ggf31416
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 02/25/2016 - 17:38
Posts: 699
Location: Uruguay

Given that the nose is the main entry point for infection (with the eyes probably in second place) and one of the main sources if you are infected, if you are wearing your mask below your nose you may as well not be wearing it in most cases. If you are talking or singing aloud a mask below the noise would still be better than no mask, but still deficient compared to a mask covering the nose.

pennzy
pennzy's picture
Online
Last seen: 27 sec ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 19:45
Posts: 3736
Location: United States , Pa.

Infection rate around here is way down. Being vaccinated I feel confident going unmasked. Are your areas still high and that is why you are so concerned about masks?

djozz
djozz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 17958
Location: Amsterdam

chops728 wrote:
What about the people (there’s lots of them) that wear their mask below their nose — How does that fit into being a responsible individual…

No matter the responsibility, people with masks below the nose look ridiculous. And they have ugly noses
That is a personal experience. Silly
ShyOne
ShyOne's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 08/08/2019 - 23:23
Posts: 388
Location: Cortez, FL Cuchara, CO Homeport..AL

My county in Alabama has a population of 102,238.

Last 14 days it looks like we had 35 cases.That appears to be down from the previous 14 days.

No one seems to have died.

I think I read a little over 30% of the population have had the CV Vaccine.

Still see a few people wearing masks here & there, mostly by elderly people & POC.

For the most part things seem pretty much back to normal… at least at the limited places ai frequent.

Mandates have all been removed.

ggf31416
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 02/25/2016 - 17:38
Posts: 699
Location: Uruguay

In my country there is still a mask mandate indoors, the rates are still high but quickly decreasing thanks to most of the population vaccinated. People who are registering now are getting the Pfizer vaccine because of increased supply and a large donation (thanks USA!).

I understand that in the US there is no longer a mask mandate and most stores don’t longer enforce mask wearing, but regardless of mask mandates, if you are wearing a mask for extra protection to yourself or to protect vulnerable people, you should wear it correctly, otherwise it will do next to nothing. The coronavirus is partly airbone and has been airbone since day 1, it’s not a new development.

Pete7874
Pete7874's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 11/23/2011 - 16:47
Posts: 3446
Location: USA

pennzy wrote:
Infection rate around here is way down. Being vaccinated I feel confident going unmasked. Are your areas still high and that is why you are so concerned about masks?

Around here in Michigan roughly 50% of population is vaccinated, yet the state no longer has any mask mandates in place. It’s an honor system – you’re supposed to wear a mask if you have not been vaccinated, but pretty much nobody wears a mask at a grocery store anymore while statistically only half of the customers there have been vaccinated. And so I still wear a mask when indoor shopping, even though I am fully vaccinated. Vaccines are not 100% effective, and I don’t trust other people’s honor. Those who don’t believe in vaccines are usually the same ones who don’t believe in masks.
ShyOne
ShyOne's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 08/08/2019 - 23:23
Posts: 388
Location: Cortez, FL Cuchara, CO Homeport..AL

chops728 wrote:
What about the people (there’s lots of them) that wear their mask below their nose — How does that fit into being a responsible individual

There was guy in the Auto Parts last night —he was serious — he had a double filter rig on — ready to paint a car

IF the person wears glasses they are being responsible by not fogging up their glasses so they can see & not haphazardly run into or over people. Thumbs Up Big Smile

Were you able to keep a straight face when you saw the guy at the Parts Store wearing a respirator???
Honest answer…… Wink

pennzy
pennzy's picture
Online
Last seen: 27 sec ago
Joined: 12/10/2017 - 19:45
Posts: 3736
Location: United States , Pa.
ShyOne wrote:
My county in Alabama has a population of 102,238.

Last 14 days it looks like we had 35 cases.That appears to be down from the previous 14 days.

No one seems to have died.

I think I read a little over 30% of the population have had the CV Vaccine.

Still see a few people wearing masks here & there, mostly by elderly people & POC.

For the most part things seem pretty much back to normal… at least at the limited places ai frequent.

Mandates have all been removed.

Thumbs Up That“s good news.
ShyOne
ShyOne's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 08/08/2019 - 23:23
Posts: 388
Location: Cortez, FL Cuchara, CO Homeport..AL
Thumbs Up +1

Pages

Topic locked