✌ ASTROLUX FT02S 4*SST40 (7000lm)/ 4* XHP50.2 (11000lm) 21700 USB-C Rechargeable Flashlight Group Buy

701 posts / 0 new
Last post
allcool
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 06/20/2016 - 10:30
Posts: 207
Location: Miami

Could I also get a coupon code

 

Future Lights
Future Lights's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 20 hours ago
Joined: 02/14/2019 - 15:05
Posts: 50
Location: Copenhagen suburbia

Could I also get a coupon code?

Future Lights
Future Lights's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 20 hours ago
Joined: 02/14/2019 - 15:05
Posts: 50
Location: Copenhagen suburbia

Thanks. I bought a Sand xhp 50.2 6500k.

Uhman
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 6 days ago
Joined: 06/16/2020 - 06:16
Posts: 9
Location: EU

Interested in the sst-40! Can I have a coupon please?

freeme
freeme's picture
Online
Last seen: 3 min 45 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 9436

Sent.

Uhman wrote:
Interested in the sst-40! Can I have a coupon please?
MatiCZW
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 11/30/2020 - 10:20
Posts: 1

Hello. is there a chance for a $ 40 coupon?I’m interested xhp 50.2 5700k. Please for reply.

allcool
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 06/20/2016 - 10:30
Posts: 207
Location: Miami

Could I also get a coupon code

 

boomer4711
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 weeks ago
Joined: 11/30/2020 - 11:51
Posts: 4
Location: Germany

Yes, i will! Wink

thx

Nine9n1ne
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 07/05/2017 - 08:14
Posts: 10
Location: United States

I would like a coupon as well please.

Kajman
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 12/16/2011 - 12:21
Posts: 143
Location: Poland

Can I please get coupon?

miller.92
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 12/02/2020 - 22:13
Posts: 1
Location: Florida

If it’s not too late, may I have a coupon too?

Asfiria
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/03/2020 - 05:50
Posts: 2

I want a coupon too!

Nat.ie
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 10/19/2015 - 17:24
Posts: 5
Location: Ireland

ordered sst40… can’t wait for it to ship Smile

Gofer
Gofer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 11/30/2017 - 04:15
Posts: 127
Location: Poland

May i coupon for XHP50.2 ? Wink

Favorite last time
FT03 XHP50.2 NW EC01 NW S12 3x219C S41 4x219B

31337hacker
31337hacker's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 days ago
Joined: 11/01/2020 - 15:56
Posts: 15
Location: Toronto

Nat.ie wrote:
ordered sst40… can’t wait for it to ship Smile

Ah, another person ordering the SST40 version. It felt like I was the only one. Which colour temp did you go with? I chose 5000K.
richbuff
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 09/22/2015 - 20:38
Posts: 784
Location: Prescott Az

In addition to the one I ordered from this group buy (post #110), my favorite modder told me (after I asked him) that he can mod the FT02s to 4 x SBT90.2.

I promised him that I will not run it on max mode for more than twelve tenths of a second.

Because I like big lights, my flashlightical views lean heavily toward both the extreme bright and the extreme heft.

my9221
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 44 min ago
Joined: 07/26/2011 - 02:18
Posts: 851
Location: United States

31337hacker wrote:
Nat.ie wrote:
ordered sst40… can’t wait for it to ship Smile

Ah, another person ordering the SST40 version. It felt like I was the only one. Which colour temp did you go with? I chose 5000K.
No, you’re not alone.I ordered the black on Oct 11!
mrmatt
mrmatt's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 01/16/2013 - 11:29
Posts: 175
Location: Kentucky, USA

I’ll take a coupon, thanks

aLbe
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 12/05/2020 - 08:18
Posts: 1
Location: SF

can i get a coupon

mandra
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 12/05/2020 - 10:48
Posts: 2

I would like a coupon as well please.

Hux
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 01/02/2015 - 13:33
Posts: 24
Location: UK
my9221 wrote:
31337hacker wrote:
Nat.ie wrote:
ordered sst40… can’t wait for it to ship Smile
Ah, another person ordering the SST40 version. It felt like I was the only one. Which colour temp did you go with? I chose 5000K.
No, you’re not alone.I ordered the black on Oct 11!

Likewise, I fancied something a bit different to my Q8.

panagis
panagis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 2 days ago
Joined: 07/25/2011 - 07:03
Posts: 34
Location: Kefalonia Island, Greece

Ordered a green SST40 5K and a sand XHP 5.7K,
Thanks Freeme,

mandra
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 12/05/2020 - 10:48
Posts: 2

Thank you. Ordered a green XHP 50.2 5700K.

jeanlouis
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/22/2017 - 19:08
Posts: 7
Location: France

Can i have a coupon please ?

Dzy
Dzy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 05/11/2011 - 12:07
Posts: 34
Location: Latvia

Can I have a coupon for Sand XHP50.2 5700K? Thank you!

Artiet59
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 1644
Location: CT, USA

Does anyone know- would it be possible / OK to put 4 osrams w2 in this light, with the driver it comes with? I mean without toasting the emitters? I assume it may be? Because I would order this light if that is possible.

Artiet59
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 1644
Location: CT, USA

richbuff wrote:

In addition to the one I ordered from this group buy (post #110), my favorite modder told me (after I asked him) that he can mod the FT02s to 4 x SBT90.2.


I promised him that I will not run it on max mode for more than twelve tenths of a second.


Would (1) 21700 be able to supply enough power needed to “properly” push (4) sbt90? I have no idea, I’m asking.
boomer4711
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 4 weeks ago
Joined: 11/30/2020 - 11:51
Posts: 4
Location: Germany

Bought both! Thanks!

Dzy
Dzy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 4 weeks ago
Joined: 05/11/2011 - 12:07
Posts: 34
Location: Latvia

Thank you very much, ordered XHP50.2 5700K Color: Sand color.
Needed to satisfy my inner flashaholic after a long delay of purchasing new (un) necessary handheld flashlights, a lot of new emitters and flashlight designs have happened in the meantime!

richbuff
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 09/22/2015 - 20:38
Posts: 784
Location: Prescott Az

Artiet59 wrote:
richbuff wrote:

In addition to the one I ordered from this group buy (post #110), my favorite modder told me (after I asked him) that he can mod the FT02s to 4 x SBT90.2.

I promised him that I will not run it on max mode for more than twelve tenths of a second.

Would (1) 21700 be able to supply enough power needed to "properly" push (4) sbt90? I have no idea, I'm asking.

Probably not, and if it did, it would overheat in two seconds. I just want to have this configuration to see what it can do for one second. And I also want to have this light just to have it, to add excitement to my life. It only takes a few tenths of a second of flashlight excitement to keep me happy for a little while. 

Because I like big lights, my flashlightical views lean heavily toward both the extreme bright and the extreme heft.

Pages