Ff light

143 posts / 0 new
Last post
Artiet59
Online
Last seen: 14 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 1663
Location: CT, USA

Tinman wrote:
As an aside I just received my E07 full Ti. This thing is beautiful. Now I see it is not offered in full any longer. I am glad I ordered when I did.

Yea I’m still thinking about ordering copper/to, but waiting for Huly for the pro to come out, hopefully..
Artiet59
Online
Last seen: 14 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 1663
Location: CT, USA

Tinman wrote:
My tracking on ems china post tracking says enroute to DHL eCommerce from Hawthorne 90250. Order placed 03-24. How does this compare to your tracking info?

I didn’t know there was way to track on international shipping site, I’ve only been checking the usps. Do you want have link for the EMS site you mentioned? Then I’ll check it
TIFisher
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 20 min ago
Joined: 11/26/2020 - 11:43
Posts: 69
Location: USA

I usually use this one for tracking China shipments. IIRC, they also can link to EMS China Post.

Postal Ninja

Artiet59
Online
Last seen: 14 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 1663
Location: CT, USA

So I tired 17track.net because I forgot i use that for China tracking sometimes, but it says my tracking number cannot be located.. I think this may have happened when I ordered my rot66 and e12r a month ago too, then they just showed up on usps tracking one day..

Ohwell, hopefully my order is on its way and not lost in a warehouse somewhere. I guess there’s absolutely no way to know . Wil report back just to share details with you all when I know more

Tinman
Tinman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 36 sec ago
Joined: 03/08/2019 - 17:41
Posts: 42
Location: USA

parcelsapp.com is the site I have been using.

Artiet59
Online
Last seen: 14 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 1663
Location: CT, USA

Thanks Tinman, so i used that and something did come up but it doesn’t look promising.. I looked back on this thread and I posted on 4/18 that jack sent me shipping info. When tracked on parcelsapp.com it says “on way to dhl” on 4/26 and that is the only update or notification.. So we will see.

Just as a side note, i’m not trying to come across as high maintenance, i completely understand how these tracking things and shipments go when oming from china. I think A) I have been spoiled with Hank, Neal (believe it or not), and Banggood recently getting me my orders in under 2 weeks consistently. and B) im really excited for this order so its even harder to wait knowing they are in the mail. But wait i must…

It looks like as hank and others are shortening their shiptimes, FireFlies like say Aliexpress, are still one of those vendors who takes 30-45 days in shipment…

Tinman
Tinman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 36 sec ago
Joined: 03/08/2019 - 17:41
Posts: 42
Location: USA

I just received my order from 03-01 Friday. Tracking showed no movement. Numbers on package did no coincide with numbers from ff. I’m just happy to get my lights. Just keep watching mail. My E07X is showing same date as yours. Mark

Artiet59
Online
Last seen: 14 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 1663
Location: CT, USA

Thanks Mark, makes me feel better knowing im not one of the few with no movenent, becasue at least then it is normal . Ill post it when i hear something here.

Lightenzaza
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 13 min ago
Joined: 01/15/2020 - 13:31
Posts: 161
Location: Qc,Can.

My E07X appeared on canada post today .

Caught a sickness . I found out i'm not alone .
p12gt,tn12v4(nw),s1(3d),tk15,s2+(sst-40),pd35tac,fd65,tk35 ue 2018,d4v2,kr4,d4sv2,fw3a(1a),sp31v2.0,sp32av2.0,sp36,sp40,lt1,sp31uv,sc31pro

Artiet59
Online
Last seen: 14 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 1663
Location: CT, USA

Lightenzaza wrote:
My E07X appeared on canada post today .
Thumbs Up awesome news!
dropman
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 02/03/2019 - 11:04
Posts: 65

Got my E07X blue sst-20 4000k today. First impression is good. Except I dont like Anduril2, but will get used to it.

Artiet59
Online
Last seen: 14 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 1663
Location: CT, USA

dropman wrote:
Got my E07X blue sst-20 4000k today. First impression is good. Except I dont like Anduril2, but will get used to it.

Nice to hear! And I felt the same way about the e12r with Anduril 2.. I wish we as customers had the option to choose, I guess I need to learn to reflash. There’s too much about Anduril 2 that is more annoying/steps for me. Turbo being my biggest gripe, next is adjusting ramp/step configuration. It was so easy before, whatever..

This is getting painful, I have radio silence on updates for shipping.

Dropman- are you in the US? If you don’t mind me asking..

dropman
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 02/03/2019 - 11:04
Posts: 65

Artiet59 wrote:

Dropman- are you in the US? If you don’t mind me asking..


No, I am from europe.
Artiet59
Online
Last seen: 14 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 1663
Location: CT, USA

That makes me feel a little better

adam7027
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 29 min ago
Joined: 09/26/2017 - 13:54
Posts: 654
Location: EU (Hu)

I got my hands on my delivered E07X Pro (I also ordered navy blue with SST-20 4000K) just a few hours before.

A tint summary for my SST-20 4000K 95CRI flashlights:
- (TIR) Emisar D4s (relatively early batch with excessively green tint, closer to neutral only near its highest output)
- (TIR) Fireflies ROT66 1st Gen. (still very pronounced green, but not that excessive – it was labeled as FA3, as I recall, but much closer to the Emisar one, than to this)
- (Reflector) Convoy C8+ (maybe the reflector helps here a bit, but it looks better (and cooler), than the FA3 above, still, noticeably green)
- (Reflector) Noctigon K1 (early batch, unknown tint code, no longer available as choice – on lower settings, mildly greenish, but goes neutral relatively soon, and on maximum output, already significantly rosy)
- (TIR) Astrolux MF01S (noticeably less green, only a hint of yellow, but the FD1 tint here sets apart itself from the rest of my lights with visibly lower CCT)
- (TIR) E07X Pro (On lower settings, these FA4 emitters with FA4 are fairly neutral, but already slightly rosy. All of my flashlights above have greener tints. I am not quite fan of excessively rosy tints, I like better spot-on or nearly neutral tints (duv-wise), but in this case, I can still appreciate, what I see, even on turbo.)

Artiet59
Online
Last seen: 14 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 1663
Location: CT, USA

nice. I believe the FA4 is what Jack has put in the e12r, which i have, and it is slightly nicer tint-wise then my newer noctigon kr4 fa3 bin. Also, the e12r fa4 is still much greener than my 5d 4000k xpl-hi from Hank, and my 5A 4000k from FireFlies for my rot66 gen2. I like the sst20 4000k, but not as much as the rosy xpl-hi 4000k 5d and 5a. But obviously its all preference Thumbs Up

That said, i have a 4000k sst20 E07x Pro coming in. and a sst20 5000k Pro version too.

Dalamar
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 04/25/2019 - 21:13
Posts: 168

Artiet59 wrote:
nice. I believe the FA4 is what Jack has put in the e12r, which i have, and it is slightly nicer tint-wise then my newer noctigon kr4 fa3 bin. Also, the e12r fa4 is still much greener than my 5d 4000k xpl-hi from Hank, and my 5A 4000k from FireFlies for my rot66 gen2. I like the sst20 4000k, but not as much as the rosy xpl-hi 4000k 5d and 5a. But obviously its all preference Thumbs Up

That said, i have a 4000k sst20 E07x Pro coming in. and a sst20 5000k Pro version too.


FA4 is supposed to be below BBL, while FA3 is slightly above or below.

Can’t test mine because it’s stil floating around in DHL Ecommerce somewhere in america and not updating tracking…

I only like high CRI. Collection:

Fireflies NOV-MU 21 4500k E21A

Fireflies ROT66 219B SW45 D220

Fireflies E07 Copper 219B SW45k? (odd/higher lumen bin with lower r9 and higher cct?)

Fireflies E07 219B SW45k

Fireflies E07x Pro sst20 FA4 4000k (mail)

 

Varmint removal:

Convoy M21A C8 ver SST20 4000k (5a)

Convoy S2+ SST20 4000k  FB4 (3200ma)

Memes:

BLF GT94

Emisar D18 660nm SST20 (mail)

 

 

CRI test dump https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kcl_uOhgfpR4RSsa8F4b-UUVP9mkL6Cr...

adam7027
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 29 min ago
Joined: 09/26/2017 - 13:54
Posts: 654
Location: EU (Hu)

Now I also checked SST-20 FA4 against a good set of Nichia E21A 4000K fitted into a Skilhunt H3 TIR headlamp. It was just a little bit more yellow, than the E21A, so I am very pleased.

Artiet59
Online
Last seen: 14 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 1663
Location: CT, USA

adam7027 wrote:
Now I also checked SST-20 FA4 against a good set of Nichia E21A 4000K fitted into a Skilhunt H3 TIR headlamp. It was just a little bit more yellow, than the E21A, so I am very pleased.

awesome Thumbs Up
Artiet59
Online
Last seen: 14 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 1663
Location: CT, USA

Dalamar wrote:
Artiet59 wrote:
nice. I believe the FA4 is what Jack has put in the e12r, which i have, and it is slightly nicer tint-wise then my newer noctigon kr4 fa3 bin. Also, the e12r fa4 is still much greener than my 5d 4000k xpl-hi from Hank, and my 5A 4000k from FireFlies for my rot66 gen2. I like the sst20 4000k, but not as much as the rosy xpl-hi 4000k 5d and 5a. But obviously its all preference Thumbs Up

That said, i have a 4000k sst20 E07x Pro coming in. and a sst20 5000k Pro version too.


FA4 is supposed to be below BBL, while FA3 is slightly above or below.

Can’t test mine because it’s stil floating around in DHL Ecommerce somewhere in america and not updating tracking…


thanks for info Dalamar Thumbs Up
Tinman
Tinman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 36 sec ago
Joined: 03/08/2019 - 17:41
Posts: 42
Location: USA

My E07 order is on the move. Departed DHL facility Compton Ca. 05-08.

Artiet59
Online
Last seen: 14 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 1663
Location: CT, USA

damn.. i still have nothing.. Crying

Pages