【Sample is here】Wurkkos HD15 USB C Dual Emitters Rechargeable Headlamp

212 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89
maxchaos92 wrote:
Even brass or copper edition would be great, I second the use of standard size optics so we Can use turboglow Inside It Cash

Thanks for the info, hope we will have such kind very soon.

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

Swabs
Swabs's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: 11/06/2019 - 11:41
Posts: 463
Location: California

I’m excited for a new Wurkkos torch.

My Future's So Bright...well, my flashlights are anyways.

Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89
JaredM wrote:
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
Any other improvement you would like to see on it?

Yes.

  1. Matte anodizing or raw aluminum.
  1. The pocket clip. Please use a one way deeep carry pocket clip. Deeper than the current design. Please refer to the new Noctigon KR4 clip:

Notice a few things:

  • The clip reaches the end of the flashlight
  • The starting / open end of the clip has a standoff that allows fabric to easily slide under when inserting it into the pocket.
  • One direction clip. You already have a second mounting groove near the head for reversibility, don’t make a redundant and bulky clip.
  1. Increase the opening of the bezel so that it’s not blocking any light from the optic. Looks like it needs an extra 1-2mm or so in the pic below.
  1. Make 100% sure this optic is compatible / swappable with Carclo 105xx optics.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

maxchaos92
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 19 hours ago
Joined: 03/17/2021 - 02:10
Posts: 47
Location: Italy

When will It be available in Eu?

Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89
maxchaos92 wrote:
When will It be available in Eu?

Not sure, we will make sure only when the product good enough to release, then we will sell. Please kindly wait.

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

maxchaos92
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 19 hours ago
Joined: 03/17/2021 - 02:10
Posts: 47
Location: Italy

Thanks you,i will keep following the thread then Cool

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 30 min 45 sec ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 15521
Location: nyc

Nice! Like the FC11’s bigger brother. LOL

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89
Lightbringer wrote:
Nice! Like the FC11’s bigger brother. LOL

Thanks for your support Smile

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

swhs
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 9 hours ago
Joined: 04/01/2020 - 07:51
Posts: 26

You changed the title to tester wanted, so you have prototypes ready or do you need testing of custom firmware? I’d be interested, I have a USBasp and so can program firmware for testing.

Outdoor_Matters
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 14 hours ago
Joined: 04/16/2021 - 16:45
Posts: 5
Location: USA

I would love to test that light. It is almost the FC11 21700 I’ve been dreaming of… I’d be happy to make a video review for it if thats helpful as well.

Three things though I’d love to see changed…

  1. Please offer it with the same UI that you had with your FC11. Part of the beauty of your products so far has been that I can use them in the real world. If you hand a random person an andruil light you have to babysit them and then explain why you are a crazy person with a crazy light.
  2. The double sided clip isn’t really necessary. Nobody could put that thing on a hat so it doesn’t make sense. I’d rather have a single direction clip (preferably with screws to add/remove) but its still a decent clip so not a huge deal.
  3. The button is a big step backwards from the button you use on your other lights (FC11, TS30, etc). That looks like the button that Sofirn uses on the SF47T, SP33, etc and that button is a huge step backwards. It doesn’t feel nearly as nice, it is so much easier to hit accidentally. I’d really like to keep the fantastic button you have been using.

Also I’d love to see a single emitter version. I just want a 21700 fc11…. Pretty please Crying

Fescron
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 36 min ago
Joined: 10/17/2020 - 10:16
Posts: 196
Location: Belgium
Outdoor_Matters wrote:
1. Please offer it with the same UI that you had with your FC11. Part of the beauty of your products so far has been that I can use them in the real world. If you hand a random person an andruil light you have to babysit them and then explain why you are a crazy person with a crazy light.

I agree! If one could choose between Anduril and a simpler UI that would be great!

Outdoor_Matters wrote:
3. The button is a big step backwards from the button you use on your other lights (FC11, TS30, etc). That looks like the button that Sofirn uses on the SF47T, SP33, etc and that button is a huge step backwards. It doesn’t feel nearly as nice, it is so much easier to hit accidentally. I’d really like to keep the fantastic button you have been using.

I don’t quite agree with that… I was happy it was a button like this instead of the regular more rubber-y button. I have a Sofirn SP31 UV and I like the button more than on my other Sofirn lights, more “tactile” feeling or something… But you are correct, it is easier to trigger by mistake…

Sirstinky
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 11/02/2018 - 17:07
Posts: 1321
Location: Vancouver, WA
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
Sirstinky wrote:
How much throw? What version of sst20 are available? Will it be available with xp-l hi? I would lume ro know if it can also NW charged with USB c to c with power delivery.

Beam distance will be around 200m. Maybe farther, you will see when you have one in hand. Cash

Nice! Looking forward to the buck driver and glad you decided to use one with an fet.

TheIntruder
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 22 hours ago
Joined: 03/09/2018 - 02:11
Posts: 319
Outdoor_Matters wrote:
# Please offer it with the same UI that you had with your FC11. Part of the beauty of your products so far has been that I can use them in the real world. If you hand a random person an andruil light you have to babysit them and then explain why you are a crazy person with a crazy light.

There’s a fork of Anduril that does just that.

Quote:
# The double sided clip isn’t really necessary. Nobody could put that thing on a hat so it doesn’t make sense. I’d rather have a single direction clip (preferably with screws to add/remove) but its still a decent clip so not a huge deal.

Yes, low profile, please.

Quote:
# The button is a big step backwards from the button you use on your other lights (FC11, TS30, etc). That looks like the button that Sofirn uses on the SF47T, SP33, etc and that button is a huge step backwards. It doesn’t feel nearly as nice, it is so much easier to hit accidentally. I’d really like to keep the fantastic button you have been using.

I’m not a fan either, of the big round button, with a bezel, in the middle of a square recess, just purely from an aesthetic standpoint. It could be more elegant. And why isn’t that bezel blue, which is sort of Wurkkos trademark?

The protruding metal button is also easier to inadvertently trip, compared to the silicone button found on the the lights Sofirn produces, which also provides sharper tactile, as well as some audible, feedback. The metal buttons aren’t horrible, but if this one is like the one on the SP35, the tolerances aren’t tight enough to prevent a rocking/sticky action if not pressed squarely, which detracts from the experience. The smaller metal button on the SP31/32 has less surface area, so it’s not as bad in that regard.

And, if this light is going to use Anduril, it will miss out on the illuminated button options.

I’d switch to the silicone button, and simplify/clean up the design of the head in that area. The FC11/SC31B/Pro/IF25/EC0x/etc. have already shown the way in that respect.

It’s plainly a superior switch.

Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89

Yeah, we are looking for some testers for the coming TS21, so that we can send out the product when they are ready. Please kindly stay tuned.

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89

Outdoor_Matters wrote:
I would love to test that light. It is almost the FC11 21700 I’ve been dreaming of… I’d be happy to make a video review for it if thats helpful as well.

Three things though I’d love to see changed…

  1. Please offer it with the same UI that you had with your FC11. Part of the beauty of your products so far has been that I can use them in the real world. If you hand a random person an andruil light you have to babysit them and then explain why you are a crazy person with a crazy light.
  2. The double sided clip isn’t really necessary. Nobody could put that thing on a hat so it doesn’t make sense. I’d rather have a single direction clip (preferably with screws to add/remove) but its still a decent clip so not a huge deal.
  3. The button is a big step backwards from the button you use on your other lights (FC11, TS30, etc). That looks like the button that Sofirn uses on the SF47T, SP33, etc and that button is a huge step backwards. It doesn’t feel nearly as nice, it is so much easier to hit accidentally. I’d really like to keep the fantastic button you have been using.

Also I’d love to see a single emitter version. I just want a 21700 fc11…. Pretty please Crying

Hi Outdoor_Matters, really like your suggestions, you just shout out my voice, I personally like the UI of FC11, but we make TS21 with Anduril UI, just would like to please most BLFers here, we will try to have a simpler version in future. Thanks for your precious suggestions.

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

JaredM
JaredM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 19 min ago
Joined: 10/31/2011 - 13:33
Posts: 2125
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

The UI of the Sofirn SP35 I think is nearly a perfect balance of featured yet simple. The only detail I wish was different are the shortcuts out of turbo. I like double for returning to memorized mode and one for off, like Anduril 1. The SP35 double goes to moon and single back down to memorized. A delayed second click is needed for off — which is why this isn’t so nice.

Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89

Thanks for the detail suggestion

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

Zia
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 10/07/2020 - 07:35
Posts: 72
Location: Melbourne Australia

Please offer different emitters options as well
Xpl
Osram 2 or 2.1
Samsung Lh351D etc

Zee

Skylight
Skylight's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 17 min ago
Joined: 10/01/2018 - 04:49
Posts: 1065
Location: Europe

I would also be interested to test the Wurkkos TS21 and write a review for it.

Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89
Zia wrote:
Please offer different emitters options as well Xpl Osram 2 or 2.1 Samsung Lh351D etc

What model from OSRAM?

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

lucke
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 2 days ago
Joined: 10/10/2019 - 13:28
Posts: 2
Location: sweden

That looks like a light that ticks many boxes.
Would be interested to take a look.

Fescron
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 36 min ago
Joined: 10/17/2020 - 10:16
Posts: 196
Location: Belgium
lucke wrote:
That looks like a light that ticks many boxes. Would be interested to take a look.

I know right, same Big Smile I almost feel bad I recently bought a Sofirn IF25A because I’m pretty sure I’ll like this Wurkkos one more, and I already have spend so much money on flashlights hahaha Innocent

Zia
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 10/07/2020 - 07:35
Posts: 72
Location: Melbourne Australia

Both osram 1 and 2mm
CSLNM1.TG
CULNM1.TG

Zee

Fescron
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 36 min ago
Joined: 10/17/2020 - 10:16
Posts: 196
Location: Belgium

So, how is development going Smile ? I’m excited for this light Big Smile

JaredM
JaredM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 19 min ago
Joined: 10/31/2011 - 13:33
Posts: 2125
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Zia wrote:
CSLNM1.TG CULNM1.TG

These are both 1mm²

Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89

Only 50pcs for the early births, don’t let it slip away.

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

Fescron
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 36 min ago
Joined: 10/17/2020 - 10:16
Posts: 196
Location: Belgium
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
Only 50pcs for the early births, don’t let it slip away.

Is it 4000k 95CRI Smile ?

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 1964
Location: Croatia

Ordered one!

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89

6500K for this batch.

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

Fescron
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 36 min ago
Joined: 10/17/2020 - 10:16
Posts: 196
Location: Belgium
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
6500K for this batch.

Aah that’s too bad but I get it, guess I’ll order one later Smile

Pages