【Sample is here】Wurkkos HD15 USB C Dual Emitters Rechargeable Headlamp

212 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wurkkos
Wurkkos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 05/28/2019 - 05:14
Posts: 382
Love Love
Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89

Thanks for the comment. Will try in future.

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

Vayehi613
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 6 days ago
Joined: 02/09/2021 - 02:29
Posts: 7
Location: EMEA

Ordered! Will be my first TIR light... and so the collection grows...

Wurkkos
Wurkkos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 05/28/2019 - 05:14
Posts: 382

Vayehi613 wrote:

Ordered! Will be my first TIR light… and so the collection grows…


thank you Beer
lfb
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 29 min ago
Joined: 12/08/2020 - 21:19
Posts: 69
Location: Brazil

There is any estimate of when reviewers will start to receive samples? I’m just curious to see it.

Vayehi613
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 6 days ago
Joined: 02/09/2021 - 02:29
Posts: 7
Location: EMEA

I’m not a reviewer of this one (or any other, in any real sense of the word, given the quality of reviewers we’re fortunate to have on BLF), but will happily post my first impressions for you when I receive it

lfb
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 29 min ago
Joined: 12/08/2020 - 21:19
Posts: 69
Location: Brazil
Vayehi613 wrote:

I’m not a reviewer of this one (or any other, in any real sense of the word, given the quality of reviewers we’re fortunate to have on BLF), but will happily post my first impressions for you when I receive it

Nice!
Has your order already been shipped?

Vayehi613
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 6 days ago
Joined: 02/09/2021 - 02:29
Posts: 7
Location: EMEA

I hope so... haven’t received notification though

eager...

TexasToasted
TexasToasted's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 10/25/2012 - 08:48
Posts: 1326
Location: Texas Gulf Coast
Fescron wrote:
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
6500K for this batch.

Aah that’s too bad but I get it, guess I’ll order one later Smile

Yup. I like this light, but I already have a pile of lights that need the cool white emitters replaced and I’m getting tired of swapping LEDs. I’ll order one when it has neutral/warm LEDs.

prototype3a
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 12/19/2018 - 20:06
Posts: 347
Location: Christiansburg, VA

ugh. I wish this used Carlco optics so I could customize the beam.

I really thought Emisar would have made a light like this by now… (essentially 21700 D4)

Wurkkos
Wurkkos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 05/28/2019 - 05:14
Posts: 382

short tube 20350 available for TS21, HD20 now, compatbile 16340, 18350,



Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89

Don’t miss the 20350 battery tube, we are not sure how many pcs we will make.

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89
lfb wrote:
There is any estimate of when reviewers will start to receive samples? I’m just curious to see it.

What would you like to know?

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

kokosnh
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 16 hours ago
Joined: 07/02/2021 - 06:27
Posts: 41
Location: Polska

Fescron wrote:
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
6500K for this batch.
Aah that's too bad but I get it, guess I'll order one later :)

5000K and 4000K available on sofirn aliexpress store. 

standard wurkkos rubber switch, and one way deep carry clip (clip is not that important).
The switch is deal breaker for Me, because I already have lumintop fw21 on SST-20 4000K (if I didn't have it, I would buy).
TS21 is the best USB C high CRI "budget" tri lens flashlight I can see so far Thumbs Up , almost perfect, but that switch. It's not bad, but why use different switch.

Fescron
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 32 min ago
Joined: 10/17/2020 - 10:16
Posts: 196
Location: Belgium
kokosnh wrote:

Fescron wrote:
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
6500K for this batch.
Aah that’s too bad but I get it, guess I’ll order one later Smile

5000K and 4000K available on sofirn aliexpress store. 

Nice! There are a few things I’d like to know before buying one though, can somebody who already has one verify these for me please?

  • Is the magnet easy to remove? I don’t really want a light with a magnet in my pocket…
  • What is the driver? I suppose PWM/FET instead of constant current buck driver because it’s not mentioned anywhere?
  • Are there pads available to flash another version of Anduril?
  • Does the light charge with USB-C -> USB-C cables?

Thanks!

Tendou
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 29 min ago
Joined: 03/26/2020 - 03:49
Posts: 162

I’ll wait for the driver confirmation first.

Yokiamy
Yokiamy's picture
Online
Last seen: 14 min 41 sec ago
Joined: 10/18/2016 - 15:47
Posts: 3032
Location: Netherlands
Fescron wrote:
kokosnh wrote:

Fescron wrote:
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
6500K for this batch.
Aah that’s too bad but I get it, guess I’ll order one later Smile

5000K and 4000K available on sofirn aliexpress store. 

Nice! There are a few things I’d like to know before buying one though, can somebody who already has one verify these for me please?

  • Is the magnet easy to remove? I don’t really want a light with a magnet in my pocket…
  • What is the driver? I suppose PWM/FET instead of constant current buck driver because it’s not mentioned anywhere?
  • Are there pads available to flash another version of Anduril?
  • Does the light charge with USB-C -> USB-C cables?

Thanks!

Received my review example

  • Define your opinion of easy, i think it should be doable
  • it has PWM
  • there are NO flashing pads on the driver
  • yes, it is USB C – C compatible

It does not say which emitters or tint it is, there wasn’t even a manual inside the box.
The tint looks a bit warmer than my 6500 K TS30, it shows a greenish hue on lower modes

SammysHP
SammysHP's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 26 min ago
Joined: 06/25/2019 - 14:35
Posts: 957
Location: Germany

Yokiamy wrote:

  • it has PWM
  • there are NO flashing pads on the driver

Too bad. Initially they said buck driver and with flashing pads. Sad
Fescron
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 32 min ago
Joined: 10/17/2020 - 10:16
Posts: 196
Location: Belgium
Yokiamy wrote:
Fescron wrote:
kokosnh wrote:

Fescron wrote:
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
6500K for this batch.
Aah that’s too bad but I get it, guess I’ll order one later Smile

5000K and 4000K available on sofirn aliexpress store. 

Nice! There are a few things I’d like to know before buying one though, can somebody who already has one verify these for me please?

  • Is the magnet easy to remove? I don’t really want a light with a magnet in my pocket…
  • What is the driver? I suppose PWM/FET instead of constant current buck driver because it’s not mentioned anywhere?
  • Are there pads available to flash another version of Anduril?
  • Does the light charge with USB-C -> USB-C cables?

Thanks!

Received my review example

  • Define your opinion of easy, i think it should be doable
  • it has PWM
  • there are NO flashing pads on the driver
  • yes, it is USB C – C compatible

It does not say which emitters or tint it is, there wasn’t even a manual inside the box.
The tint looks a bit warmer than my 6500 K TS30, it shows a greenish hue on lower modes

Thanks for the answers!

Fescron
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 32 min ago
Joined: 10/17/2020 - 10:16
Posts: 196
Location: Belgium

SammysHP wrote:
Yokiamy wrote:

  • it has PWM
  • there are NO flashing pads on the driver

Too bad. Initially they said buck driver and with flashing pads. Sad

Yeah that’s kinda disappointing. I guess I’ll stick to my Sofirn IF25A for now…

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 1964
Location: Croatia

Wurkkos Terry wrote:
lfb wrote:
There is any estimate of when reviewers will start to receive samples? I'm just curious to see it.
What would you like to know?

 

So, Wurkkos, you lied about the driver.

See the post above where the test showed PWM and you said initially it is buck driver.

Do you know what buck driver is?

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 26 min 16 sec ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 15521
Location: nyc

I was gonna say Adam Driver’s and Minnie Driver’s cousin, but… Silly

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89
TexasToasted wrote:
Fescron wrote:
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
6500K for this batch.

Aah that’s too bad but I get it, guess I’ll order one later Smile

Yup. I like this light, but I already have a pile of lights that need the cool white emitters replaced and I’m getting tired of swapping LEDs. I’ll order one when it has neutral/warm LEDs.

Now you can order 4000K, or 5000K on our website.

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89

id30209 wrote:

Wurkkos Terry wrote:
lfb wrote:
There is any estimate of when reviewers will start to receive samples? I’m just curious to see it.
What would you like to know?

 


So, Wurkkos, you lied about the driver.


See the post above where the test showed PWM and you said initially it is buck driver.


Do you know what buck driver is?


Do you mean constant current?

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

darosk
darosk's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 41 min ago
Joined: 10/06/2019 - 22:03
Posts: 218
Location: Sabah, Malaysia
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
TexasToasted wrote:
Fescron wrote:
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
6500K for this batch.

Aah that’s too bad but I get it, guess I’ll order one later Smile

Yup. I like this light, but I already have a pile of lights that need the cool white emitters replaced and I’m getting tired of swapping LEDs. I’ll order one when it has neutral/warm LEDs.

Now you can order 4000K, or 5000K on our website.


Hi Terry, I’m from Malaysia and usually order from your official Lazada online store. Will you be offering these tints on your other official online stores soon?

My Lights (Updated: June 20, 2021)

Wurkkos Terry
Wurkkos Terry's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 04:25
Posts: 89
darosk wrote:
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
TexasToasted wrote:
Fescron wrote:
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
6500K for this batch.

Aah that’s too bad but I get it, guess I’ll order one later Smile

Yup. I like this light, but I already have a pile of lights that need the cool white emitters replaced and I’m getting tired of swapping LEDs. I’ll order one when it has neutral/warm LEDs.

Now you can order 4000K, or 5000K on our website.


Hi Terry, I’m from Malaysia and usually order from your official Lazada online store. Will you be offering these tints on your other official online stores soon?

Yes, you can order tomorrow from Lazada.

Wurkkos for all workers

www.wurkkos.com(link is external)

 

Facebook: Wurkkos Terry

Email: wurkkos_marketing@163.com

Contact me if you want to review, buy with coupon, design with us.

darosk
darosk's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 41 min ago
Joined: 10/06/2019 - 22:03
Posts: 218
Location: Sabah, Malaysia
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
darosk wrote:
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
TexasToasted wrote:
Fescron wrote:
Wurkkos Terry wrote:
6500K for this batch.

Aah that’s too bad but I get it, guess I’ll order one later Smile

Yup. I like this light, but I already have a pile of lights that need the cool white emitters replaced and I’m getting tired of swapping LEDs. I’ll order one when it has neutral/warm LEDs.

Now you can order 4000K, or 5000K on our website.


Hi Terry, I’m from Malaysia and usually order from your official Lazada online store. Will you be offering these tints on your other official online stores soon?

Yes, you can order tomorrow from Lazada.


What great service! Thanks Terry

My Lights (Updated: June 20, 2021)

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 1964
Location: Croatia

Wurkkos Terry wrote:
id30209 wrote:

Wurkkos Terry wrote:
lfb wrote:
There is any estimate of when reviewers will start to receive samples? I'm just curious to see it.
What would you like to know?

 

So, Wurkkos, you lied about the driver.

See the post above where the test showed PWM and you said initially it is buck driver.

Do you know what buck driver is?

Do you mean constant current?

 

Yes.

So what driver you have in it?

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

id30209
id30209's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 05/17/2018 - 12:20
Posts: 1964
Location: Croatia

I’ve got my sample. Moddable 100%.

First i was surprised seeing thin white sticker over the MCPCB but when i removed it i saw the green light from the switch so it’s sole purpose is to hide it.

Now i need to swap emitters to some nice high cri.

 


 

WTB Titanium 4sevens 2xAA tube

Fescron
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 32 min ago
Joined: 10/17/2020 - 10:16
Posts: 196
Location: Belgium
id30209 wrote:

I’ve got my sample. Moddable 100%.


First i was surprised seeing thin white sticker over the MCPCB but when i removed it i saw the green light from the switch so it’s sole purpose is to hide it.


Now i need to swap emitters to some nice high cri.


 





 

Ooh nice thanks for the pictures! Did you dig any deeper? So the driver is visible?

Pages