Wurkkos deal update!TS21,FC12, HD20 FC11 red/green/purple Deal code on Amazon!

410 posts / 0 new
Last post

Pages

Mr.Beam
Mr.Beam's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 19 hours ago
Joined: 07/19/2016 - 09:21
Posts: 56
Wurkkos wrote:
except the blue TS21, which color would love do with a 219C version?

blue Big Smile Big Smile
…but without the purple splashes Wink

metal gray would also be great.

Plasmatoast
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 40 min ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 18:35
Posts: 101
Location: Maine, USA

I already have a ts21 in red with sst20 and a blue ts21 with 219c ordered.

I don’t really need a second with the same emitter, but I really want a bright Green light not a dark or army green. Bright green and I’ll buy it just for the color or the body
sontakke
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 41 min ago
Joined: 05/18/2010 - 20:43
Posts: 136

Says “Pre-sale,will ship on 12th, Jan”

Well, today is the D-Day!!

(Now, granted, it did NOT year 2022 Smile

Entr0py
Offline
Last seen: 36 min 12 sec ago
Joined: 10/22/2021 - 17:19
Posts: 22
Location: United States

I would love a proper camo ano without the red, or an army green with black splashed all in 219c. A simple army green.

kdunn717
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 24 min ago
Joined: 12/27/2021 - 21:54
Posts: 2
Location: Michigan

Interested in codes for fc12(purple) and hd20(black) please!
Thank you!

Wurkkos
Wurkkos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 1 hour ago
Joined: 05/28/2019 - 05:14
Posts: 560

kdunn717 wrote:
Interested in codes for fc12(purple) and hd20(black) please!
Thank you!

PM failure, the code 30%:
XPTE-WZ5VPJ-GH8PAS
942W-KCARTE-ATC8A8
Wurkkos
Wurkkos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 1 hour ago
Joined: 05/28/2019 - 05:14
Posts: 560

Entr0py wrote:
I would love a proper camo ano without the red, or an army green with black splashed all in 219c. A simple army green.

yes, we also didn’t expect red with the camo too, The oxidation factory played a joke on us
Wurkkos
Wurkkos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 1 hour ago
Joined: 05/28/2019 - 05:14
Posts: 560

sontakke wrote:
Says “Pre-sale,will ship on 12th, Jan”

Well, today is the D-Day!!

(Now, granted, it did NOT year 2022 Smile


Sorry, we afraid we have to delayed 3-5 days because of near the spring festival holiday of China, many workers leave early so Assembly efficiency becomes lower Crying
Wurkkos
Wurkkos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 1 hour ago
Joined: 05/28/2019 - 05:14
Posts: 560

Plasmatoast wrote:
I already have a ts21 in red with sst20 and a blue ts21 with 219c ordered. I don’t really need a second with the same emitter, but I really want a bright Green light not a dark or army green. Bright green and I’ll buy it just for the color or the body
a power green light throwing?
TheIntruder
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/09/2018 - 02:11
Posts: 364
Wurkkos wrote:
except the blue TS21, which color would love do with a 219C version?

I suppose that the camouflage effect is the reason for the higher scrap rate of the blue/pink version? In that case, a plain blue version would be nice, or any of the other existing solid colors, as long as there’s an option besides Boring Black.

But what I’d love more is a version with the rubber switch, like the picture of the prototype that was posted. Evil

Glad to see Sofirn had adopted silicone diffusers, which I suggested to Barry. They’re more flexible and tolerant of small size differences, and have a better retention grip than rigid plastic ones.

KnotSoMuch
KnotSoMuch's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 5 min ago
Joined: 11/09/2012 - 00:37
Posts: 92
Location: USA

Wurkkos wrote:
Entr0py wrote:
I would love a proper camo ano without the red, or an army green with black splashed all in 219c. A simple army green.
yes, we also didn't expect red with the camo too, The oxidation factory played a joke on us

In addition to anodization, has Cerakote been considered as an option? 

If any BLF member would like design suggestions or help with tying a customized paracord lanyard or fob for use with lights & knives, please feel free to message me here.

For paracord project ideas, I highly recommend visiting: https://stormdrane.blogspot.com/

sontakke
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 41 min ago
Joined: 05/18/2010 - 20:43
Posts: 136

Wurkkos wrote:
sontakke wrote:
Says “Pre-sale,will ship on 12th, Jan”

Well, today is the D-Day!!

(Now, granted, it did NOT year 2022 Smile


Sorry, we afraid we have to delayed 3-5 days because of near the spring festival holiday of China, many workers leave early so Assembly efficiency becomes lower Crying

May be this is your chance to swap the resistor to fix the parasite drain? Or it is already done?
nbjly
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 33 min ago
Joined: 09/08/2011 - 18:31
Posts: 100
Wurkkos wrote:
except the blue TS21, which color would love do with a 219C version?

Orange, Zombie Green, Purple

I already have TS21 in Grey, Red, Green Camo, Blue Camo OTW / Purple FC11 and Green HD20

blanch
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 34 min ago
Joined: 01/13/2022 - 12:20
Posts: 1

Can I get an FC11 code for amazon UK please?

TheIntruder
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 5 hours ago
Joined: 03/09/2018 - 02:11
Posts: 364
nbjly wrote:
Wurkkos wrote:
except the blue TS21, which color would love do with a 219C version?

Orange, Zombie Green, Purple

I already have TS21 in Grey, Red, Green Camo, Blue Camo OTW / Purple FC11 and Green HD20

I’d also like to see Wurkkos make an attempt at the Stormtrooper-esque white finish with black trim like Olight is doing. Not sure how practical, or costly, it is, but it does go beyond the standard black, and other anodized colors.

Wurkkos
Wurkkos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 1 hour ago
Joined: 05/28/2019 - 05:14
Posts: 560

blanch wrote:
Can I get an FC11 code for amazon UK please?

here is 20% code —W8WAY55Y valid in 6 hours
Wurkkos
Wurkkos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 1 hour ago
Joined: 05/28/2019 - 05:14
Posts: 560

FC12 code for Amazon.de now—ZQRHEMA4 20%

comptechgsr
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 5 min ago
Joined: 10/09/2021 - 15:21
Posts: 7
Location: United States

Ts21 code for Amazon US please.

TopGear9
Offline
Last seen: 26 min 35 sec ago
Joined: 01/15/2022 - 12:42
Posts: 1
Location: USA

Can I get a TS21 Metal Gray code for US Amazon?
Thanks!

Pages