Test/review of Vapcell INR18350 1400mAh F14 (Green) 2021

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
HKJ
HKJ's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 5 hours ago
Joined: 05/24/2011 - 12:23
Posts: 7433
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Test/review of Vapcell INR18350 1400mAh F14 (Green) 2021

Vapcell INR18350 1400mAh F14 (Green) 2021
DSC_4493
Official specifications:


  • Minimum Capacity: 1350 mAh
  • Typical Capacity: 1400 mAh
  • Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
  • Charging Voltage: 4.20V
  • Standard Charging Current: 0.5A
  • Discharge End Voltage: 2.5V
  • Max. Continuous Discharging Current: 3A

Vapcell%20INR18350%201400mAh%20F14%20(Green)%202021-info
This is a high capacity 18350 cell.
DSC_4492
DSC_4494 DSC_4495
DSC_4496
DSC_4497
DSC_4498
Vapcell%20INR18350%201400mAh%20F14%20(Green)%202021-Capacity
The two cells match nicely and the can deliver the rated 3A, but are as expected not very good at higher current.
Vapcell%20INR18350%201400mAh%20F14%20(Green)%202021-Temp-5.0
Vapcell%20INR18350%201400mAh%20F14%20(Green)%202021-Temp-7.0
Vapcell%20INR18350%201400mAh%20F14%20(Green)%202021-CapacityTimeHours
Vapcell%20INR18350%201400mAh%20F14%20(Green)%202021-CapacityTime
Vapcell%20INR18350%201400mAh%20F14%20(Green)%202021-Energy
Vapcell%20INR18350%201400mAh%20F14%20(Green)%202021-PowerLoadTime
Vapcell%20INR18350%201400mAh%20F14%20(Green)%202021-TripCurrent
Vapcell%20INR18350%201400mAh%20F14%20(Green)%202021-Charge
Discharge-Vapcell%20INR18350%201400mAh%20F14%20%28Green%29%202021-pulse-0.5%2010%2010-IR
Conclusion
This is a good cell when a lot of capacity is desired.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Vapcell for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to other LiIon batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries

My website with reviews of many chargers and batteries (More than 1000): https://lygte-info.dk/

djozz
djozz's picture
Online
Last seen: 5 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 17994
Location: Amsterdam
Cool The highest capacity 18350 to date, thanks for testing!
MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 6877
Location: Portugal

Nice Wink Thanks for testing these HKJ Wink

BTW, link for Vapcell Store in AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002287936301.html

xevious
xevious's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 14 min ago
Joined: 02/27/2013 - 21:55
Posts: 2559
Location: Hoboken, NJ USA

MascaratumB wrote:
Nice Wink Thanks for testing these HKJ Wink

BTW, link for Vapcell Store in AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002287936301.html


NOTE: Seller indicates “Cannot ship to United States.”
Pricing is interesting. A bit high for 1 at $10. But after that each cell is $5.
MascaratumB
MascaratumB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 10/29/2016 - 12:12
Posts: 6877
Location: Portugal

xevious wrote:
MascaratumB wrote:
Nice Wink Thanks for testing these HKJ Wink

BTW, link for Vapcell Store in AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002287936301.html


NOTE: Seller indicates “Cannot ship to United States.”
Pricing is interesting. A bit high for 1 at $10. But after that each cell is $5.

Hum, did you change the settings in the top of the page? I tried and, as far as I went, it didn’t give any message about shipping to the US.

And I agree with the price, 3 or 4 are “cheaper per unit” than 1 or 2 Cash

Dlux
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 05/27/2019 - 18:43
Posts: 66

Really interesting cell!
Thanks for testing it.

xevious
xevious's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 14 min ago
Joined: 02/27/2013 - 21:55
Posts: 2559
Location: Hoboken, NJ USA

MascaratumB wrote:
xevious wrote:
MascaratumB wrote:
Nice Wink Thanks for testing these HKJ Wink

BTW, link for Vapcell Store in AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002287936301.html


NOTE: Seller indicates “Cannot ship to United States.”
Pricing is interesting. A bit high for 1 at $10. But after that each cell is $5.

Hum, did you change the settings in the top of the page? I tried and, as far as I went, it didn’t give any message about shipping to the US.

And I agree with the price, 3 or 4 are “cheaper per unit” than 1 or 2 Cash

Weird — I went back again and now it’s different, showing shipping option to USA. I wonder if it was a momentary glitch? Anyway, it’s stating delivery by around Oct 23rd. Shocked
CR888
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: 01/13/2021 - 08:31
Posts: 335
Location: Australia

I bought half a dozen of these F-14 green Vapecels and have been very happy with them. The voltage stays stable without self discharge unlike the K-64 that self discharge rapidly. I have the F-14 cells in short tube SP31-PRO’s and they perform well.

CR888

vapcell Dennis
vapcell Dennis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 09/14/2018 - 04:31
Posts: 332
Location: China

Thanks HKJ

djozz
djozz's picture
Online
Last seen: 5 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 09/07/2012 - 17:04
Posts: 17994
Location: Amsterdam

This is what my Zanflare C4 measures Thumbs Up :

blueb8llz
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 06/02/2012 - 01:16
Posts: 3129
Location: California

Thanks for the review. This battery is perfect for my new lumintop Thor 1