Deals for IF22A on Amazon.us (Update: including 11.11 deals)

155 posts / 0 new
Last post
bigtrav261
bigtrav261's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 hours 55 min ago
Joined: 08/20/2017 - 15:37
Posts: 229
Location: Julian (Greensboro), North Carolina

Sofirn wrote:
I PMed you the new code, please check it out there.
NorthernHarrier wrote:
Sofirn: Amazon is telling me the code you provided is not valid.

Same here. I need a new code. Someone else must have used the code before I could. Angry

Plasmatoast
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 18:35
Posts: 64
Location: Maine, USA

Looks like I’m late, but if there’s still one available I’d like a code please.

toodarkoutside
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 5 days ago
Joined: 10/14/2021 - 23:03
Posts: 1

Too late? Sad

Souldrop
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 10/27/2020 - 23:39
Posts: 20

I’ll take a code if there is still one available. Thanks!

TermsakC
TermsakC's picture
Offline
Last seen: 20 min 32 sec ago
Joined: 06/05/2021 - 22:47
Posts: 338
Location: Singapore

Sofirn,

I would like a discount code for IF22A Silver, to order from your Sofirn Official Store.

idahofarmer
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
Joined: 02/22/2020 - 14:27
Posts: 120
Location: idaho

Does sofirm have USA stock of this item? Need link please

NorthernHarrier
NorthernHarrier's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/30/2018 - 12:05
Posts: 591
Location: Eastern USA

Received my IF22A – the battery charge level indicator is not working properly. It shows steady red, right after fully charging the battery inside the flashlight for several hours and turning the light on. I know the green LED works, as it shines green after fulling charging the light. I’ve fully tightened all of the connections – it is still steady red when I turn on the light. I’ve also tried opening up the light and removing the battery, then re-inserting it. Looks like this light will need to be returned to the seller. I’m very disappointed, as it seems like a great light, other than that problem.

"However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." - Stanley Kubrick

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1526
Location: Shenzhen, China

I’ll work it out for you, please check your message, thank you!

NorthernHarrier wrote:
Received my IF22A – the battery charge level indicator is not working properly. It shows steady red, right after fully charging the battery inside the flashlight for several hours and turning the light on. I know the green LED works, as it shines green after fulling charging the light. I’ve fully tightened all of the connections – it is still steady red when I turn on the light. I’ve also tried opening up the light and removing the battery, then re-inserting it. Looks like this light will need to be returned to the seller. I’m very disappointed, as it seems like a great light, other than that problem.
Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1526
Location: Shenzhen, China

Please check your message.

TermsakC wrote:
Sofirn,

I would like a discount code for IF22A Silver, to order from your Sofirn Official Store.

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1526
Location: Shenzhen, China

The link on main thread is to Amazon.us

idahofarmer wrote:
Does sofirm have USA stock of this item? Need link please
NorthernHarrier
NorthernHarrier's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 6 hours ago
Joined: 11/30/2018 - 12:05
Posts: 591
Location: Eastern USA

Sofirn wrote:
I’ll work it out for you, please check your message, thank you!
NorthernHarrier wrote:
Received my IF22A – the battery charge level indicator is not working properly. It shows steady red, right after fully charging the battery inside the flashlight for several hours and turning the light on. I know the green LED works, as it shines green after fulling charging the light. I’ve fully tightened all of the connections – it is still steady red when I turn on the light. I’ve also tried opening up the light and removing the battery, then re-inserting it. Looks like this light will need to be returned to the seller. I’m very disappointed, as it seems like a great light, other than that problem.

Thank you very much. The seller has also reached out to me for a solution. I appreciate your company standing behind your product and doing the right thing to resolve the issue.

"However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." - Stanley Kubrick

Plasmatoast
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 23 min ago
Joined: 04/08/2021 - 18:35
Posts: 64
Location: Maine, USA

TermsakC wrote:
Sofirn,

I would like a discount code for IF22A Silver, to order from your Sofirn Official Store.

If the Amazon coupons are out. I have no issues ordering direct

eman816
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 02/22/2021 - 09:48
Posts: 38
Location: usa

Can I still get a code?

ljtyk
Online
Last seen: 2 min 58 sec ago
Joined: 09/13/2021 - 13:28
Posts: 26

Thank you for the code, ordered one.

blueb8llz
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 38 min ago
Joined: 06/02/2012 - 01:16
Posts: 3146
Location: California

I would like a code please.

idahofarmer
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
Joined: 02/22/2020 - 14:27
Posts: 120
Location: idaho

May I get a code for black?

Gibbles
Gibbles's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 09/13/2021 - 09:48
Posts: 14

Thank you for the code, Sofirn! Thumbs Up

Majoroverkill
Majoroverkill's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 5 min ago
Joined: 01/12/2017 - 17:13
Posts: 1021
Location: Nevada

Could I get a code for the IF22A Amazon US please. Its sitting in my cart waiting for me to buy it Big Smile

Doug S.

weklund
weklund's picture
Offline
Last seen: 50 min 10 sec ago
Joined: 08/16/2014 - 10:32
Posts: 1051
Location: Orange, Ca.

Purchased. Many thanks for TLC and outstanding Customer Service.

Excellent light all around. I will be gifting several of these amazing pocket throwers this Christmas.

... Happy Landings ...

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1526
Location: Shenzhen, China
Big Smile I need to send the codes to above who had left a comment before you! I’ll send the code to you several days later. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Innocent
Majoroverkill wrote:
Could I get a code for the IF22A Amazon US please. Its sitting in my cart waiting for me to buy it Big Smile
Arboc
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 03/28/2021 - 10:20
Posts: 4

IF22A code please.

bikenber73
bikenber73's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 11/12/2011 - 15:09
Posts: 2166
Location: Maryland USA

I would like a code please

Thanks !

Entr0py
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 33 min ago
Joined: 10/22/2021 - 17:19
Posts: 12
Location: United States

I would love a code too please! Thank you

86250rrippin
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 04/13/2020 - 22:45
Posts: 24

I would appreciate a code as well….. Thanks ahead

Sofirn BLF LT1Lantern, Sofirn BLF SP-36 , Thrunite TC-20 , Thrunite Catapult V6 , Firefies E01 , Astrolux C8 , Emisar D4v2 , Folomov 18650s , Lumintop FW3A , Thrunite T10T V2 , BLF A6 , Wurkkos WK30 , Olights , Streamlights , and one Old-School Maglite 3 cell D.

Majoroverkill
Majoroverkill's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 5 min ago
Joined: 01/12/2017 - 17:13
Posts: 1021
Location: Nevada
Sofirn wrote:
Big Smile I need to send the codes to above who had left a comment before you! I’ll send the code to you several days later. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Innocent
Majoroverkill wrote:
Could I get a code for the IF22A Amazon US please. Its sitting in my cart waiting for me to buy it Big Smile

No need for code, I purchased it yesterday but thank you. What’s a few dollars. Can’t wait to see it this coming Thursday! Thumbs Up

Doug S.

Bniz23
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 2 hours ago
Joined: 10/23/2021 - 22:23
Posts: 1
Location: Massachusetts
If any codes are still available, I’d like one Smile
CreeIlluminator
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 02/23/2020 - 22:56
Posts: 10

I would like to purchase the IF22A Silver w/ battery from your Sofirn official website. Official Link It is sitting in my cart. Can you provide a coupon code? Thank you for providing such a quality product! Big Smile

Juslearnin
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 50 min ago
Joined: 12/11/2019 - 03:15
Posts: 68

I would like a code please.

Thanks

Juslearnin
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 50 min ago
Joined: 12/11/2019 - 03:15
Posts: 68

Are these 5000k?

Thanks

Sofirn
Sofirn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 04/06/2017 - 04:22
Posts: 1526
Location: Shenzhen, China

5000k IF22A is still not released yet.

Juslearnin wrote:
Are these 5000k?

Thanks

Pages