IMALENT MS12 MINI new products for sale!!!

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Imalent_official
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 04/26/2021 - 22:52
Posts: 9
Location: 中国
IMALENT MS12 MINI new products for sale!!!

.

Edited by: sb56637 on 03/31/2022 - 11:38
Xandre
Xandre's picture
Offline
Last seen: 18 min 31 sec ago
Joined: 03/06/2011 - 07:02
Posts: 542
Location: South Germany

Noisy like the 100,000 Lumen monster ?

Regards Xandre

Photon Master
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 11 hours ago
Joined: 04/07/2018 - 14:04
Posts: 1061
Location: Mars

Are the fans automatic and heat activated like the MS18 or do they have the button to activate like the MS08? Those always get activated accidentally

Hardusvd70
Hardusvd70's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/09/2017 - 01:11
Posts: 420
Location: Free State

When will the XHP70.3 available?

Hardusvd70

Photon Master
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 11 hours ago
Joined: 04/07/2018 - 14:04
Posts: 1061
Location: Mars

Hardusvd70 wrote:
When will the XHP70.3 available?

Hey what’s the difference between the .2 and .3?
Hardusvd70
Hardusvd70's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/09/2017 - 01:11
Posts: 420
Location: Free State

Photon Master wrote:
Hardusvd70 wrote:
When will the XHP70.3 available?

Hey what’s the difference between the .2 and .3?

XHP70.2 is HD and XHP70.3 HI
70.2 more lumens output and 70.3 farther throw.
https://youtu.be/_ahVmDvSbBY

Hardusvd70

Hardusvd70
Hardusvd70's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/09/2017 - 01:11
Posts: 420
Location: Free State

Another question. Is this MS12 mini first batch available in 5000k or 6500k?

Hardusvd70

Photon Master
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 11 hours ago
Joined: 04/07/2018 - 14:04
Posts: 1061
Location: Mars

Hardusvd70 wrote:
Photon Master wrote:
Hardusvd70 wrote:
When will the XHP70.3 available?

Hey what’s the difference between the .2 and .3?

XHP70.2 is HD and XHP70.3 HI
70.2 more lumens output and 70.3 farther throw.
https://youtu.be/_ahVmDvSbBY

Nice thanks for the info! Which one are you getting? That’s a tough choice… I have the MS08 and I do wish it would throw farther
Hardusvd70
Hardusvd70's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 23 hours ago
Joined: 04/09/2017 - 01:11
Posts: 420
Location: Free State

Photon Master wrote:
Hardusvd70 wrote:
Photon Master wrote:
Hardusvd70 wrote:
When will the XHP70.3 available?

Hey what’s the difference between the .2 and .3?

XHP70.2 is HD and XHP70.3 HI
70.2 more lumens output and 70.3 farther throw.
https://youtu.be/_ahVmDvSbBY

Nice thanks for the info! Which one are you getting? That’s a tough choice… I have the MS08 and I do wish it would throw farther

What I understand only the 70.2 is available for now. I believe I will take the 70.2. Close to 10 000 more lumens output.

Hardusvd70

azdesertdog
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 6 days ago
Joined: 11/05/2015 - 14:23
Posts: 44
Location: Arizona

Per the email I received from Neals, the batch that’s available now is in 6,500K ..
Just ordered mine because Neals has it at 25% off during their
April Deals sale. Total price with priority mail was $313. Too good to pass up.

Coupon – ND25F

ChibiM
ChibiM's picture
Offline
Last seen: 18 min 23 sec ago
Joined: 05/09/2011 - 10:25
Posts: 6949
Location: Holland

I'm currently testing the XHP70.2 version, and at turn on it can even reach a little above 65,000 lumens. Dropping to below 50K in 30 seconds... 

Fans are noisy

Mine is around 5500K in Low and Mid1..

(charging the battery at the moment, so can't measure cct in turbo)

 

Review should be ready on 1lumen.com in about a week or 2

Theodore41
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 1 day ago
Joined: 02/20/2016 - 12:57
Posts: 1102
Location: Athens Greece.

The MS12 mini is delivered yesterday to me from Neal.
I see that there is a AC/DC adapter of 19V /2A,which is small.I have a larger 19V/4A charger,but when I measured it with a meter,I saw 19.9V,while the small is 19.16V.
Is it good for the light to use the large charger instead of the small one?
I see from the other hand in the manual,that the charger included,is (19-24)V.
So,I think that the larger will be OK.
Any suggestion please?

dave1010
dave1010's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 13 hours ago
Joined: 07/04/2017 - 02:38
Posts: 471
Location: Dorset, United Kingdom
Theodore41 wrote:
The MS12 mini is delivered yesterday to me from Neal. I see that there is a AC/DC adapter of 19V /2A,which is small.I have a larger 19V/4A charger,but when I measured it with a meter,I saw 19.9V,while the small is 19.16V. Is it good for the light to use the large charger instead of the small one? I see from the other hand in the manual,that the charger included,is (19-24)V. So,I think that the larger will be OK. Any suggestion please?

Using a different charger is something I would do but not recommended others do Big Smile

It could void the warranty if you’re unlucky.

The charging circuit should be fine with a small change in input voltage.

I am considering ordering a USB-C PD to DC barrel adapter like https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125301652813 (haven’t checked the size yet).