Aliexpress 1 cent deals

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sari33
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 3 min ago
Joined: 07/17/2019 - 05:43
Posts: 523
Location: EU
Aliexpress 1 cent deals

I start this thread after found XT60 connectors at 0.01€ shipped (only for some countries)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002880117386.html

Post here if you find others deals at 1 cent

Edited by: Sari33 on 05/08/2022 - 10:00
wle
wle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 01/07/2015 - 13:49
Posts: 2875
Location: atlanta ga

usually their sales are not worth the time it takes to find them and play all the required games

like this one
limit 1
not sent to USA

"You never have the wind with you - it's either against you, or you're having a good day."
    Daniel Behrman, "The Man Who Loved Bicycles".
It never gets easy, you just go faster.   
-Greg Lemond.
       ,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸

Sari33
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 3 min ago
Joined: 07/17/2019 - 05:43
Posts: 523
Location: EU

Well, as said only for some countries and work for mine.
Obviously don’t know if and when I’ll receive them.
Just share the deal appeared automatically on the Ali main page

flightless22
flightless22's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 1 min ago
Joined: 11/19/2018 - 12:07
Posts: 707
Location: California

It should be easy just go to category, check free shipping, put max price 0.01 and then sort by lowest price.

Except “Search results are ranked based on a smart algorithm” which translates to the search engine ignoring any logical sorting and lying about the actual shipping price. Facepalm

https://i.imgur.com/f8p0BKp.png

wle
wle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 01/07/2015 - 13:49
Posts: 2875
Location: atlanta ga

flightless22 wrote:
It should be easy just go to category, check free shipping, put max price 0.01 and then sort by lowest price.

Except “Search results are ranked based on a smart algorithm” which translates to the search engine ignoring any logical sorting and lying about the actual shipping price. Facepalm

https://i.imgur.com/f8p0BKp.png

yes and the other game where a watch or whatever is listed for 3 cents

then you go to the actual listing, and find out the ad lists 5 things:

4 colors of the watch, and a WATCH BOX, which costs 3 cents – the actual watches are $50

"You never have the wind with you - it's either against you, or you're having a good day."
    Daniel Behrman, "The Man Who Loved Bicycles".
It never gets easy, you just go faster.   
-Greg Lemond.
       ,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸

wle
wle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 01/07/2015 - 13:49
Posts: 2875
Location: atlanta ga

wle wrote:
flightless22 wrote:
It should be easy just go to category, check free shipping, put max price 0.01 and then sort by lowest price.

Except “Search results are ranked based on a smart algorithm” which translates to the search engine ignoring any logical sorting and lying about the actual shipping price. Facepalm

https://i.imgur.com/f8p0BKp.png

yes and the other game where a watch or whatever is listed for 3 cents

then you go to the actual listing, and find out the ad lists 5 things:

4 colors of the watch, and a WATCH BOX, which costs 3 cents – the actual watches are $50

the ‘‘smart algorithm’‘ makes sure you cannot find things the way you want to

"You never have the wind with you - it's either against you, or you're having a good day."
    Daniel Behrman, "The Man Who Loved Bicycles".
It never gets easy, you just go faster.   
-Greg Lemond.
       ,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸

wle
wle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 01/07/2015 - 13:49
Posts: 2875
Location: atlanta ga

and why don;t the let you ELIMINATE things from search results

you can literally type in as a search “asdasdr34534345”

and it still finds 3,000,000 results

if you type in ‘watch -automatic’, thinking it will not show automatic watches, no, what it does now is show results with EITHER ONE

(amazon does the same thing – only ebay lets you eliminate stuff you don;t want to see)

grumble

"You never have the wind with you - it's either against you, or you're having a good day."
    Daniel Behrman, "The Man Who Loved Bicycles".
It never gets easy, you just go faster.   
-Greg Lemond.
       ,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸

Sari33
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 3 min ago
Joined: 07/17/2019 - 05:43
Posts: 523
Location: EU

Yeah the Ali algorithm have problems to sorting prices even “from the lowest”. Same for real free shipping

Lightbringer
Lightbringer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 55 min 30 sec ago
Joined: 08/30/2016 - 14:12
Posts: 16895
Location: nyc

wle wrote:
and why don;t the let you ELIMINATE things from search results

you can literally type in as a search “asdasdr34534345”

and it still finds 3,000,000 results

Tell me about it…

Last time I desperately needed an asdasdr34534345, I was swamped in so many useless search results that I just said “f@(% it” and gave up.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Sari33
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 3 min ago
Joined: 07/17/2019 - 05:43
Posts: 523
Location: EU

LoL, next time try type YMCA and see what happen Facepalm

E30
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 12 hours ago
Joined: 05/04/2022 - 08:04
Posts: 6
Location: London

I purchased a few 1¢ items before, I had to jump through hoops to actually get them.
One item was an HDMI dummy device (useful for Raspberry Pis), and another was a magnetic USB Type C cable for my phone. Shipping took a lot longer than expected, even longer than usual AliExpress shipping.

wle
wle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 01/07/2015 - 13:49
Posts: 2875
Location: atlanta ga
E30 wrote:
I purchased a few 1¢ items before, I had to jump through hoops to actually get them. One item was an HDMI dummy device (useful for Raspberry Pis), and another was a magnetic USB Type C cable for my phone. Shipping took a lot longer than expected, even longer than usual AliExpress shipping.

they probably spent extra money storing them in a warehouse for a month before shipping

wle

"You never have the wind with you - it's either against you, or you're having a good day."
    Daniel Behrman, "The Man Who Loved Bicycles".
It never gets easy, you just go faster.   
-Greg Lemond.
       ,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸

will34
will34's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 29 min ago
Joined: 12/18/2012 - 00:12
Posts: 4192

Sometimes the 1c deal are for new members only, I once tried making a new account to get a 1c usb cable and that order was cancelled for no reason.

At this point I’m really tired of AE, it is a waste of time specially when you try to find something specific and 99% of the prices are clickbait

wle
wle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 46 min ago
Joined: 01/07/2015 - 13:49
Posts: 2875
Location: atlanta ga
will34 wrote:
Sometimes the 1c deal are for members only…..

or coupons ‘for new members only’

annoying
!

wle

"You never have the wind with you - it's either against you, or you're having a good day."
    Daniel Behrman, "The Man Who Loved Bicycles".
It never gets easy, you just go faster.   
-Greg Lemond.
       ,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¸

Boaz
Boaz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 40 min ago
Joined: 11/07/2010 - 09:31
Posts: 7899
Location: Birthplace of Aviation

Google said this light is only $5.75

 

 So maybe they lie just a little bit .

  I can lie too .

   Ali-express doesn't suck 

 

much

 

Mini Spare Emergency Flashlight Key Ring Flashlight XP G2 Tiny AAA Titanium Alloy Magnet LED Flashlight WIth Waterproof Ring|LED Flashlights| - AliExpress

 

 

                 υμεις εστε το φως του κοσμου ου δυναται πολις κρυβηναι επανω ορους κειμενη

                            Dc-fix diffuser film  >…  http://budgetlightforum.com/node/42208