Sold

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
dmsoule
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 52 min ago
Joined: 08/27/2016 - 20:14
Posts: 253
Location: MN USA
Sold

Thanks to this amazing forum, I have purchased way too many lights over the last five years or so…trying to thin out the collection. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and let me know if any image links aren’t working.

PayPal preferred. Shipping charges will be added at my exact cost (about $5 for the small lights, in continental USA). Please add 3.5% if using goods and services.

All lights have been sold:

Zebralight H600 Mk II, XM-L2 6300K
Excellent condition, no scuffs, scratches, or other damage
Ships in original box with all accessories
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/Xska1Ln
Price: $40 $35

Maxtoch L2K LEP
I measured 1.9 Mcd, compared to 1.2 Mcd for my original BLF GT xhp 35 hi
Like-new condition, no scuffs, scratches, or other damage
Ships in original box with all accessories
Perfect round white hotspot, no spill/rings/artifacts
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/p0eyzXU
Price: $200 $180 $160

Dereelight XSearcherVN, Oslon black flat led 6500K
Purchased from SkyLumen, fixed aspheric lens, not a zoomie, single 18650
I measured 650 Kcd, compared to 1.2 Mcd for my original BLF GT xhp 35 hi
Excellent condition, no scuffs, scratches, other damage
Ships in original box with all accessories
Tight square hotspot with rings typical to aspherics (see photos)
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/dGjWvcQ
Price: $60 $50 $40

Sold Zebralight SC600w mk IV Plus, xhp50.2 4500K
Excellent condition, no scuffs, scratches, or other damage
Ships in original box with all accessories
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/9iWDaas
Price: $80

Sold Zebralight H600w Mk II, XM-L2 4400K
Excellent condition, no scuffs, scratches, or other damage
Missing original box
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/LUd8iwp
Price: $40

Sold Zebralight SC63w, xhp35 4500K
Slightly off center led from factory (see photo), but beam seems unaffected
Excellent condition, no scuffs, scratches, or other damage
Ships in original box with all accessories
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/PUpitq8
Price: $50

Sold Noctigon M43 Meteor, xp-g2 S4 5D 4000K, 7450 lumens, stone white
Excellent condition, no scuffs, scratches, other damage
Ships in original box with all accessories
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/1HbXS6T
Price: $90

Sold Fireflies PL47 SST-20, 4000K CRI 95
First generation, works perfectly
Very good condition, a couple very light scuffs or shallow scratches
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/6Jz7fJL
Price: $25

Sold Emisar D4 XP-L HI V2 5D, 4000K, black
Includes 18350 tube, pocket clip and lanyard
First gen ramping firmware (not anduril)
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/7qyaMq4
Price: $20

Sold Emisar D4 XP-L2 4000K, grey
Home-modded: LEDs and star installed by myself, with modified carclo optic to accommodate xp-l2
Includes 18350 tube, pocket clip and lanyard
First gen ramping firmware (not anduril)
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/vypSTtX
Price: $15

Sold DQG Tiny 26650 3th (sic) 7x XP-G2 NW 2500LM 4modes, black
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/rkJ9cWf
Price: $10

Edited by: dmsoule on 06/29/2022 - 10:35
ArtieT59
ArtieT59's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 3521
Location: CT, USA

Pming you for :

 

Noctigon M43 Meteor, xp-g2 S4 5D 4000K, 7450 lumens, stone white
Excellent condition, no scuffs, scratches, other damage
Ships in original box with all accessories
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/1HbXS6T(link is external)
Price: $90

 

Edit: And also this:

 

Zebralight SC63w, xhp35 4500K
Slightly off center led from factory (see photo), but beam seems unaffected
Excellent condition, no scuffs, scratches, or other damage
Ships in original box with all accessories
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/PUpitq8(link is external)
Price: $50

[FLF] Five Light Friday https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78749

Check out some of my new lights (picture heavy) and quick first impressions of them here: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/77180

My Sft40 beamshots / comparison thread: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78100

The BLF GT with SFT40 (2300lm, 2700m+ @ 30 seconds!)
https://budgetlightforum.com/node/79561

ArtieT59
ArtieT59's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 3521
Location: CT, USA

I had a great interaction with dmsoule this week in acquiring an older ZebraLight they had. They were very communicative, provided tracking very quickly, and were helpful with answering all of my questions. 

I feel confident saying buy with confidence!

[FLF] Five Light Friday https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78749

Check out some of my new lights (picture heavy) and quick first impressions of them here: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/77180

My Sft40 beamshots / comparison thread: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78100

The BLF GT with SFT40 (2300lm, 2700m+ @ 30 seconds!)
https://budgetlightforum.com/node/79561

dmsoule
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 52 min ago
Joined: 08/27/2016 - 20:14
Posts: 253
Location: MN USA

Thanks ArtieT59 for the repeat orders and kind words Smile

@Lojik
@Lojik's picture
Offline
Last seen: 36 min 59 sec ago
Joined: 05/20/2020 - 22:36
Posts: 406
Location: Kingdom of Los Angeles
ArtieT59 wrote:

Pming you for :

 

Noctigon M43 Meteor, xp-g2 S4 5D 4000K, 7450 lumens, stone white
Excellent condition, no scuffs, scratches, other damage
Ships in original box with all accessories
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/1HbXS6T(link is external)
Price: $90

 

Edit: And also this:

 

Zebralight SC63w, xhp35 4500K
Slightly off center led from factory (see photo), but beam seems unaffected
Excellent condition, no scuffs, scratches, or other damage
Ships in original box with all accessories
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/PUpitq8(link is external)
Price: $50

Damnit Artie, still tryna join Zebra Gang and here you are scooping the hot shit up man. Cash

I joke, I’m just always too late, gotta stay on it. Nice grab Thumbs Up

ArtieT59
ArtieT59's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 3521
Location: CT, USA

@Lojik wrote:
ArtieT59 wrote:

Pming you for :

 

Noctigon M43 Meteor, xp-g2 S4 5D 4000K, 7450 lumens, stone white
Excellent condition, no scuffs, scratches, other damage
Ships in original box with all accessories
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/1HbXS6T(link is external)
Price: $90

 

Edit: And also this:

 

Zebralight SC63w, xhp35 4500K
Slightly off center led from factory (see photo), but beam seems unaffected
Excellent condition, no scuffs, scratches, or other damage
Ships in original box with all accessories
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/PUpitq8(link is external)
Price: $50

Damnit Artie, still tryna join Zebra Gang and here you are scooping the hot shit up man. Cash I joke, I'm just always too late, gotta stay on it. Nice grab :THUMBS-UP:

 

I know, i know.. But OP still has some gems for sale!

[FLF] Five Light Friday https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78749

Check out some of my new lights (picture heavy) and quick first impressions of them here: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/77180

My Sft40 beamshots / comparison thread: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78100

The BLF GT with SFT40 (2300lm, 2700m+ @ 30 seconds!)
https://budgetlightforum.com/node/79561

ch1ir
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 06/08/2019 - 06:30
Posts: 549
Location: Lou, Ky

I’ll take the emisar d4

ch1ir
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 06/08/2019 - 06:30
Posts: 549
Location: Lou, Ky

And the dqg tiny
Sent PayPal info!

@Lojik
@Lojik's picture
Offline
Last seen: 36 min 59 sec ago
Joined: 05/20/2020 - 22:36
Posts: 406
Location: Kingdom of Los Angeles
ArtieT59 wrote:

@Lojik wrote:
ArtieT59 wrote:

Pming you for :

 

Noctigon M43 Meteor, xp-g2 S4 5D 4000K, 7450 lumens, stone white
Excellent condition, no scuffs, scratches, other damage
Ships in original box with all accessories
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/1HbXS6T(link is external)
Price: $90

 

Edit: And also this:

 

Zebralight SC63w, xhp35 4500K
Slightly off center led from factory (see photo), but beam seems unaffected
Excellent condition, no scuffs, scratches, or other damage
Ships in original box with all accessories
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/PUpitq8(link is external)
Price: $50

Damnit Artie, still tryna join Zebra Gang and here you are scooping the hot shit up man. Cash I joke, I’m just always too late, gotta stay on it. Nice grab Thumbs Up

 

I know, i know.. But OP still has some gems for sale!

He def does. Even that PL47 Gen 1 is calling my name. As for Zebra’s, don’t want a angled one (just yet).

Bebo102984
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 46 min ago
Joined: 05/14/2022 - 22:33
Posts: 3
Location: Arizona

Hello, pming on ff and d4

dmsoule
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 52 min ago
Joined: 08/27/2016 - 20:14
Posts: 253
Location: MN USA

Thanks everyone, I think I have responded to all PMs.

djmcconn
djmcconn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 10/07/2011 - 23:04
Posts: 492
Location: North Carolina

Pm sent for Zebralight H600w Mk II, XM-L2 4400K

dmsoule
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 52 min ago
Joined: 08/27/2016 - 20:14
Posts: 253
Location: MN USA

Bump

djmcconn
djmcconn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 10/07/2011 - 23:04
Posts: 492
Location: North Carolina

Received my zebra light today. Fantastic condition and super fast shipping. Seamless transaction Thank you very much. David

ArtieT59
ArtieT59's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 3521
Location: CT, USA

Received my Noctigon Meteor and ZebraLight today, both look excellent and shipping was very fast. Thank you again, dmsoule!!

[FLF] Five Light Friday https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78749

Check out some of my new lights (picture heavy) and quick first impressions of them here: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/77180

My Sft40 beamshots / comparison thread: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78100

The BLF GT with SFT40 (2300lm, 2700m+ @ 30 seconds!)
https://budgetlightforum.com/node/79561

ch1ir
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 06/08/2019 - 06:30
Posts: 549
Location: Lou, Ky

Received my D4 and Dqg, haven’t thrown batteries in it yet but look amazing and packed great!

ArtieT59
ArtieT59's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 43 min ago
Joined: 02/25/2020 - 17:55
Posts: 3521
Location: CT, USA

Received the sc600w ZebraLight ! So awesome! Thanks you!

[FLF] Five Light Friday https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78749

Check out some of my new lights (picture heavy) and quick first impressions of them here: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/77180

My Sft40 beamshots / comparison thread: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/78100

The BLF GT with SFT40 (2300lm, 2700m+ @ 30 seconds!)
https://budgetlightforum.com/node/79561

Calapins
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 16 hours ago
Joined: 06/27/2022 - 16:33
Posts: 2
Location: United States

Yolo last zebralight!

dmsoule
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 52 min ago
Joined: 08/27/2016 - 20:14
Posts: 253
Location: MN USA

FYI, have reduced the price on remaining items. Thanks for the positive feedback everyone.

Calapins
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 16 hours ago
Joined: 06/27/2022 - 16:33
Posts: 2
Location: United States

Any chance I can grab that last zebralight?

dmsoule
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 52 min ago
Joined: 08/27/2016 - 20:14
Posts: 253
Location: MN USA

Sure, I’ll send a PM

Calapins wrote:
Any chance I can grab that last zebralight?
lawallac
lawallac's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 01/04/2012 - 15:31
Posts: 512
Location: WI

I’ll take the maxtoch and the deree if still available.

lawallac
lawallac's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 01/04/2012 - 15:31
Posts: 512
Location: WI

Both lights received- thanks again for sending these out so quickly, paid on Wed and in my hands on Fri. They look perfect and both work great. Thumbs Up