anyone else find this page interesting?

http://maxtoch.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-215224474/Hunting_Flashlight.html

following on from mudgripz thread, I decided to do a little google fu, it didn’t take much but I found this page very interesting.

These look familiar somehow… Can I just take the blue pill?

i thought some looked crelant ish, there’s also some shadows on there, minimum order quantity is one so I submitted a price request 0:) depending on how that goes, I may price request a few more.

maps looking a bit more undesirable now.

I found the look of this one interesting

http://maxtoch.en.alibaba.com/product/602332618-214835824/Maxtoch_DI6X_8_Scuba_Diving_Equipment_LED_Diving_Torch.html

I really like 26650 flashlights ( I have a SRK modded to take 26650's and I love it ) :bigsmile:

They have really nice lights!
Like these two: Galuxia Wall.E Galuxia Angle Torch
But I don’t like their payment methods.

woah woah woah woooaaah! you cant just casually drop “skyray king modded for 26650’s” into a conversation and think your getting away with it.

Post! Details! Pictures! Now! :bigsmile:

I too am a 26650 addict, far nicer feel than an 18650 light imo unless it needs to be small, I’d far sooner have a 30mm+ body tube.

^ Ditto! That sounds really interesting. I like the SRK but the fat body is not great since I hold other things in the same hand as my light frequently. Do you have a different diameter body attachment?

if you spend a little time, there’s almost every budget light in there tbh, I’m hoping to put together a decent sized order at a decent price, we’ll see what they come back with.

I’m sure we could all help you to put a “decent sized” order together… :smiley:

I started with the driver contact board

Then I moved to the other end and made the battery contact board

My soldering is not the neatest but hey it's my first attempt

all that was left to do is file a little of the inside of the body

and job done

Hope these pics are ok :D

hey pilchman, I made up your own thread for this, you dont get to hide that easily :bigsmile:

seriously, dont be modest, thats a great mod imo.

Yeh this is my first mod and I am really pleased with it.

click on the flashlights link……there’s pretty much every dammed budget flashlight we’re used to seeing, king, trj12, p60 hosts, shadows, a smallsun/crelant/sunwayman, stl’s.

Mudgripz reminded me of this brand, I just never found this store before, I could fill a container with lights I’d like to try out lol

Just wanted to bump the 26650 love. Always had a thing for C-ish/D-ish size lights. Feels like an actual "flashlight" and 4,000 mAh is never a bad thing.

bighandFoy

amen foy, they always feel more secure to me and as you say, 4000mah plus of high amp supply is always a good thing imo

Is this a one mode CQG S1?

it looks like it chloe

I like the sniper, looks so much like the Sunwayman T40cs

now, I was trying to avoid saying that lol

Hi gords, do you have any news about the prices?