Is FastTech going SlowTech?

Wow, going on 60 days. I used to get fasttech packages in about 10 days. I also noticed they haven’t been adding new flashlights much lately.

Customer service stinks big time now at FT, after a grand total of 6 emails from myself to FT about my missing spare o ring, correct lanyard being in question, but accepted as I never use them anyway, TINA has now closed the case with the word resolved, complete horse crap of course, beaten into submission by the crap service from them would be more accurate.
I’m making sure I spread this message as far and wide as I can, I did everything asked of myself, but it just wasn’t simple enough for FT to simply send me the correct spare seal, as I had asked for in the first message, they are insistent I tell them what flashlight the wrong spare kit sent with mine is from, how the hell am I supposed to know their complete inventory of lights and spares, they have pictures of wrong bits, measurements, which is a bit academic in light of them saying we don’t need the wrong ones back!!
What other people are there to use with DECENT customer service around please, I’m done with FT, I hope they go under and lose lots of money doing so, but hey thanks TINA what a job!!
tabs

Ordered 13/10/2013 for sure paid at the same time
Now 05/11/2013 one parcel picked up the other two not even tracked.
Don’t order at this shop anymore it even takes about 5 days to get any response to a question.
Like Dx started good and now it goes steep downhill, even worse than DX.

A V O I D F A S T T E C H at the moment maybe one day they will come back with a decent service.

+1 avoid shit-tech is my advice. its becoming the pits.

finally recieved the all the packages with no problems except quite long delivery (about 1month) which was not Fast techs fault. sad that HKP screwed up, you guys should remember fasttech could not do anything about it and has tried to fix it as good as possible by switching the shipping company.

Still no package which was shipped out on September 11th. Patiently waiting on a refund.

WOW! I'll take express mail any day!

Feel sorry for the guy who’s had a few beers and doesn’t notice cost ha ha,
tabs

Joke’s on you! I don’t even have $150 in my paypal! Hahaha…haha…ha…? :frowning: :_(

i wonder how many of you guys (and girls) wanted to order something from fasttech recently but decided not to (at least for now) because of this hong kong post delay issue?

kralyevski, I put off ordering anything from FastTech during September.

Last month I almost ordered from other sites. I’m still waiting for tracking info two weeks later. >.< Even DX are quicker now.

Yeah, DX has really improved their shipping turnaround times. I've made a couple of orders from them since FT has gotten so bogged down.

I made a FastTech order on Oct. 14, shipped on Oct. 16, hit US (Brooklyn) on Nov. 03, Processed through Dallas this morning, should be in my hands by the end of the week. Just over a three week turnaround, not really that unusual. DX used to be far worse.

I made a DX order on Oct. 31, order was split, first shipment was made Nov. 01, second shipment on Nov. 02, China Post tracking shows first parcel collected and shipped out on 11/4. I made a second DX order yesterday (not shipped yet).

(mostly ordering automotive LED bulbs as DX has a better selection of those.)

i ordered two convoy hosts from FT more than three weeks ago and the tracking number is not even active… :frowning:

There are some problems, no doubt - but who knows where they are?

I placed an order Oct. 15.

FT posted “shipped” Oct. 16

Tracking number did not activate until Nov. 2.

17Track says “posted Oct. 28”.

No movement since.

What can you do? Bellyaching and screaming at people can do no good whatever. You wait and hope it eventually arrives. My philosophy is, the greater the potential bargain, the greater the risk. If you want the greatest chance of getting your stuff, buy locally and pay the full price. I gambled on the good prices - whether I win or lose remains to be seen.

the Stainless Steel material makes it a winner in my eyes

The same thing happened to me. They gave me a tracking number but the tracking number did not show anything for about 10 days. They must not have the products in hand or something. Maybe they are having someone else stock and ship the goods. It’s sad, their shipping used to be fast.

My non-battery orders sped right along through HKP (May have just been luck, small sample size). I wont be ordering more batteries from them any time soon though.

It’s likely held up at Hong Kong Post. They are opening some packages to check for cells too.

speaking of dx:
only 4usb->musb cables :~

Of the 9 or so orders I have done through Fasttech totaling $350 I can’t fault them. My latest order took around 30 hours to ship (total value was $150) and it sat at HK post with no update to the tracking number for a good 4 weeks before randomly showing up today… wasn’t expecting it as HK wasn’t showing any change.

Any delay was the fault of HK post.