Budget lights are just more fun!

Hi All,

I have come from the land of Surefire, but ended up enjoying the more unique budget world.

I am starting to get into the light “hacking” and drop-ins…and I am sure happy I kept my collection of 6p Surefires.

Give or take current collection:

Olight S10 Baton XM-L2
Maratac CU 123
Fenix E10,E11,E15,LD22,E01 (Fenix got me started…)
Surefire E1L, E2D, 6PLD, 2x 6PL (and you better bet these are getting new drop-in soon!)
4sevens mini X
Quantum D2 w/ blue locators
Streamlight Microstream, pistol light
…and the more mundane

Maglights of all types (those drop-ins look fun)
Victorinox lights of random types
Random Inovas that love expensive batteries

Overall have to admit that my sub-100 dollar lights have always been my favorites! I am a CR123 guy, but need to start looking into rechargables.

I think my current projects are checking out drop-ins, just ordered a Solarforce XPG drop-in for one of my 6PL lights (with the plastic body) and I am thinking of doing something larger in the 6PLD.

Cheers,

Subrosa

Hi subrosa, welcome to BLF! You'll love being here! :)

Nice collection. Now you have to test the IO 4-mode dropin, preferably with High CRI emitter.

Before you know it you'll be reflowing and dedoming emitters, stacking 7135's and busting laptop packs for 18650's.

Welcome to BLF Subrosa! I see you are relatively close by, feel free to stop by our warehouse in SJ to look at drop-ins and components :)

welcome to the club, you sure took the expensive route to finding out how much fun budget lights are. :bigsmile:

We're glad that you joined, subrosa!

Welcome to the family, Subrosa! Happy you found your way here. :)

Welcome to the party. Just think, now you can by three to six times the number of lights! :bigsmile:

Welcome to the BLF community, Subrosa. Please enjoy your stay here.

:smiley: