ENEDED

Interested depending on price.

I received the GB price, but I am not reveal it until the stocks are in (2 weeks). Apparently, S.W.M is still working on the final packaging design.

GB-$ is not "incredible" for sure, but it is still not bad a deal. It is S.W.M (quality) with dual LEDs and 1000lumens after all. Moreover, S.W.M is known for their high cost price for their products.

Meanwhile, I will try to work out the price with the vendor further. Thanks for your patience and support.

NOTE: Interest List will END at 50!

Interested in one too.
Depending on final price of course.

I want another one. depending on the price

interested

Interest list is now CLOSED . Group buy will start in approximately 2 weeks time. I will notify GB details to all the names in the list through PM. GB will be open to rest on DAY 3.

What’s the price for VIP seat, do I have to be member of royalty :stuck_out_tongue:

I’am interested! :slight_smile: Put me on the list.

If someone doesn’t take theirs I’ll be standing by for one.

Will be very important to Know the final price.

There is no turning back now, you either buy or suffer the consequences J)

only $59 here, and u can ‘offer’ less and see what happens:

AMAZING company also!

Normal price In Gearbest is $56

http://m.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_165477.html

to be a group buy I expect a substantial discount

List is closed, but GB will still be available to everyone.

[quote=dsiddens] If someone doesn't take theirs I'll be standing by for one. [/quote]

Vendor is trying to negotiate further for a lower price. I should hear from them by next week.

See update on 1st Post/ OP.

Interested in one.

There is slight change in plan. Group buy will be brought forward instead on Thurs. I will start issuing the coupon in the next 1-2hr time. Secure your unit early, if you want to lock in at our group buy price. Base on past experiences, initial group buy price will not last for very long.

Great can’t wait to get the coupon :party:

are you going to send the coupon via PM?

Order is in. Thanks.

what is the best shipping option? There is one that is Airmail, 5-10 days plus tracking for extra $5. That seems awesome!