Feeler for Group Buy. Convoy S2+ XPG3

I’m interested.

The xpg3 high cri would be nice, i think cree offer the xpg3 in high cri.

I’m interested. Vob do you have a physical store?

I’m interested in this for sure!

I’m in looks cool, what’s the output estimation?

:+1:

I’m interested.

I am interested in this light. Thanks!

I’m in for one! :slight_smile:

I’m interested too. Are you planning to do other colors as well?

Low cost, and high output. The VF of these is better than with the newer XPG2s so output is more sustainable in a DD situation. There is a cool and a neutral option available. Yes the driver has low voltage protection.

The options for this buy will be the greyish host shown in op and choice of 2 LEDs. 2C and 3A.

I got about 915 OTF @ one minute runtime with the factory lens, and about 930 with the AR.

I happen to have about 8 or so of the bodies on hand so a hand full of them will ship within a week :slight_smile:

Here is the link for the sales thread.

I’d like one too. A3 with both options too.

Let me know how to get payment to you please.

Thanks for this offer.

I can think of a couple ways to use a light like this. I’m in.

The OP has instructions on how to order and this link.

http://asflashlights.com/home/47-convoy-s2-915-lumen-18350-xpg3-s5.html#/89-add_pocket_clip-yes/103-emitter_type-xpg_3_2c_bin_tint_s5_flux/110-ar_coated_lens-yes_265

Count me in please.

Hi bigpix,

All of the info including the coupon code is right here :slight_smile:

I’m interested in this light do you have a extension tube I can purchase with this light to use a 18650?

I was thinking the same thing with ext. tube, but I appreciate the pocket rocket aspect a lot more nowadays. Run times be damned!

There is no extension tube I am aware of. Convoy does make an 18650 size of this light. I’m not sure if the tube only can be purchased though. All of the parts to lego together though. I will ask if the tubes can be purchased.

I don’t see the 18650 tube itself in the official Convoy store on Aliexpress. You could order a blank Grey S2+ host for $11 or a full light for$15 and just swap the tubes! Very conveniently I already had a Grey S2+ in transit. I will likely use my XP-G3 in the 18350 config, but nice to have the option!