Fenix clips fit Xeno E03 and TF R5-A3

I prefer that lights like Xeno E03 and Trustfire R5-A3 have a clip that permits wearing on the bill of a baseball cap as a headlamp as well as pocket or belt carry. R5-A3 has a clip but it points the wrong way for a cap.

I ordered clips from Fenix gear, one PD10 which fits the R5-A3 and one LD20 which fits the E03. Both clips have a nominal ID of .9 inch, however the PD10 clip is too tight for the EO3 and fits the R5-A3 perfectly. LD20 fits the EO3 perfectly.

The clips are $1.50 each and shipping for both in one envelope is $1.

http://www.fenixgear.com/flashlight/Fenix_Accessories_Series.html

The shipping costs is only for US or also worldwide?

Pics ?

My EDC lights must have a clip .

Thanks for the link .

Nice find, thanks for sharing.

Any idea if any of these will work on a C8 style body? I've got an Ultrafire X2 on the way and have been looking at these over in another thread.

I think you mean the clips cost about $35, now I need to get a Xeno...I've only hesitated as it was worthless to me without a clip. Thanks for the tip, I really wanted one!

Yep . This will definitely change the way I look at the Xeno now ...

Care to uploads some pics for us when they are fitted...?

Just checked if my Fenix PD30 clip would fit and it does. :slight_smile:

It's a bit more work and you need to be careful not to scratch the anodizing but the PD-10 clip does fit on the EO3 and it is quite secure once in place.

Good work Kindle.

The clips are Titanium finish, they look good on black and other colors though.

Mine are always put on tip pointing down from the head, I do not waste money on separate headlamps that way....they fit an ordinary cap.

On the E03 the clip shows the writing at the top of the flashlight betwen the cutout in back and fits 90 degrees off from the finger grooves. Perfect

[quote] Mine are always put on tip pointing down from the head, I do not waste money on separate headlamps that way....they fit an ordinary cap. [/quote]

I've done that with other lights. To be honest I'm not sure why I didn't do so with the E03.

[quote] On the E03 the clip shows the writing at the top of the flashlight betwen the cutout in back and fits 90 degrees off from the finger grooves. Perfect [/quote]

A bit unrelated but ...one of those two pictured is a replacement for another E03 that was faulty. On the one I returned the finger grooves were 180 degrees from the writing rather than 90. I had completely forgotten about that until you mentioned it.

There is a guy over on CPF with a Xeno with a nitecore titanium EX11 clip permanently attached, and he "heat colored" the clip giving it a cool rainbow-ish look.

I think the permanent clip is the only way to go if you're going to bother.

Some pics: Xeno E03 with LD20 clip, Nlight B1 with PD10 clip, Brinyte PD03A with LD01 clip, UF2100 with Solarforce clip

This is a clip that works perfectly on the Xeno E03.

http://www.shiningbeam.com/servlet/the-67/Detachable-Clip-for-S-dsh-mini/Detail

man... the fenix store requires $10 min purchase :(

Any chance to see a picture ? I'm very interested in same setup...

what brand/model is the first light in this pic?

I believe it is this one.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/trustfire-r5-a3-cree-xp-e-r5-3-mode-230-lumen-memory-led-flashlight-1-aa-1-14500-39062

i dont thing ,the logo is very difrent.and it has no red ring.