Outdoorstockroom No Joke Grand Opening (CONTEST CLOSED)

Hey everyone, Just wanted to tell you about our Grand Opening coming up. I am kinda being hush hush about right now, but I can tell you that the Olight products will have a pretty good discount. There will be other offers and giveaways too. On march 25th this page will go live with the details. You can follow us on social media too for fun posts and teasers leading up to the sale. The social media links will be in my signature. Thank you for looking and we will hopefully see you at the Grand Opening. Just to clarify, the Grand Opening isn’t on March 25th. That’s just when the rules page goes live. The actual date of the sale has something to do with the title of this thread. :smiley:
I am sorry, but this is only open to people in the United States.

Welcome to BLF!

Thank you

Welcome
I like the website. Do you ship worldwide?

Thank you very much. We don’t ship world wide unfortunately. Maybe in the future, but it’s just not in the cards right now.

Welcome to BLF. It looks like you’re setup for a solid start. Nice website and you’ve got all your social media off to a good start too. Well done. I hope it goes well for you. I like what I see so far. :+1:

Thanks so much. It’s nice to hear words of encouragement instead of what has been going through my head.

Nice to see reasonable shipping prices.
Nice clean website, Best of luck.

Later,
Keith

Thank you. Shippping is something I should bring up. That is one of the downfalls of the store software we are using. I can not give each product a designated shipping price. The shipping is calculated by weight. I have noticed that some items get forced in to a shipping bracket that it shouldn’t be in. If someone orders something, and the shipping doesn’t look right, just get in touch and I will look into it. I usually just refund the shipping price difference.

+1
:+1:

Welcome to BLF

I see you are using Shopify. What shipping methods do you use in the US?
I really like the “Free Shipping” disclosure. Very informative.

We are using the Postal Service, UPS and FedEx. I thought UPS and FedEx were cheaper, but they are turning out to be duds. Thanks for looking.

April 1. What do I win? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not going to spoil the surprise. Your going to have to see what is up for grabs on the 25th.

I just want to thank everyone here for the genuine welcome. The quality traffic to the website has been amazing. I am actually awe struck by the traffic. We had 400 page views from 150 people. That blows my mind. Again, thank you all for visiting. I hope to see most of you at the grand opening. If anyone has special requests, let me know and I can look into them. Have a good day.

It’s the 25th, page is live with the details.

Something happened between copy and pasting the rules to the contest page. The refunded shipping part slipped through the cracks. Good thing I caught it just now and added it.

Let’s recap

• Only sales on April 1, 2017 will count.
  • Only customers in the 50 United States are eligible.
  • Everyone that orders will get a one time 10% coupon code for their next order, expires on April 1, 2018.
  • Because of the complexity of the sale, orders from April 1, 2017 will go out on April 2, 2017 EVEN IF ORDERED BEFORE 3 PM EASTERN
  • There will be 5 items given away randomly using a random name picker.
    2 - Olight I3E Flashlights, We will email you for color preference.
    1 - Coghlans Survival Kit in a Can
    1 - Coghlans Zipper Pull Thermometer
    1 - Coghlans Safety Scissors
  • All Olight Flashlights will be 25% off (except I3E and all variants)
    Use coupon code OLIGHT25
  • All SOG Multi-tools will be 20% off
    Use coupon code SOG20
  • 3 random customers will get their shipping refunded

Any questions? Let me know. I am still thinking of budgetlightforum.com exclusive deals too. Let me know any ideas for that too. Thanks for looking.

Don’t want to be the grinch— but To me, “No Joke” is poor phrasing overused by teenagers;
not by business people.

I didn’t want people to think it was an april fools joke, that’s all. Even when I was younger I wasn’t very hip, let alone now. Thanks for the insight.