<Enogear products new arrivals>—18650 brass cube flashlight

CREE XHP70.2 4000K CRI80 40W LED with 20mm DTP

http://www.enogear.com/pd.jsp?id=251#\_pp=0_455_5

For the 4000K NW CRI80, is this N2 or M4 bin?

Also is the is there a brand name of the DTP board such as Noctigon etc?

This might be better… :slight_smile:

The copper / brass cube lights look interesting. Any idea what kind of driver is in the 18650 model?

Anyone bought this one or has any reference about it (quality, working…) ?
http://www.enogear.com/pd.jsp?id=256#\_pp=0_455_5

I have the one in the picture you posted.
http://www.enogear.com/pd.jsp?id=257#_pp=0_455_5

The link you posted is for the titanium one.

The switch is hard to depress fully but once on changing modes is easy and reliable - using eneloops - no issues other than the switch

shirnask, thanks for your input on this! I’ve been thinking for a while to buy it, but wanted to see how good it would be!
Is the beam acceptable? What tint is the LED?

Thank you once again for your information :+1:

MascaratumB wrote:

Compared to the raylight in the picture it has a little bit warmer tint and has a tighter hot spot - overall not unpleasant and better than I expected. - I find I use it often around the house, with the only complaint being the hard press to turn on.

Thank you once again shirnask! That is good to know! These “unbranded” models… sometimes it’s hard to know what to expect of them. But from your indications I can perceive it is a nice flashlight :wink: I am trying to get some AAA lights (I have 2) but wanted to know more, so thanks for it!! :beer:

Does anyone know what happened to Enogear? :question:
Are they closed for good, did they change the name/website? :neutral_face:

some would say their new website is ff-light.com, idk

Hum, although Jackie is the “common link” FF they only sell their own lights, not the ones that Enogear used to sell :cry:
I wanted to find again some of those “lights” they had for sale back then … :weary:

Guess they didn’t survive. To bad, that were real nice lights.

They were primarily reselling items that only pop up on the Chinese market sites like taobao, etc.

Some of the items they called “Enogear” are available as Nightwatch now via other sites.

Though, the novelty AA/AAA lights are probably much harder to source now and I suspect what MascaratumB is looking for.

MascaratumB, have you asked Jacky about any specific lights from the old store?

Well, that is a thing I never thought of doing :person_facepalming:
Maybe I can reach him and ask about that eventual stock :wink:
Thanks for the idea :wink:

And yes, its about an AAA light :wink: (The last one I commented above :smiley: )

Please post whatever you find out. I was about to order several more of those when the site went down.

I got away with 3 of the Stainless AA/14500 NW lights before the site went belly up. I know other people had problems with them but all of mine work perfectly on both NiMh and Li-Ion.

Sure will do, if/when I got in contact with him :+1:

Has anybody heard anything? There were some 14500 lights they sold that I really liked…

The stainless (?) AAA and the brass bar were very interesting.