FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

That is nice,but where is a Prototype that can be reviewed? How about a description of what LED[bin] is used for the NW version and some beam shot comparisons???

….thanks

I’m looking for a good 26650 for the flashlight.

Preferably Shockli 26650 5500 or Keepower 6000 (but they are out of stock).

Also an EU shop would be nice to avoid customs - any ideas?

This should work:

Thanks for the link.
I’m afraid 27mm might be too thick though (at least they are honest, seems the rest are also running a bit thick) - has there been confirmation of the inner diameter of the battery tube?
And preferably no protection for this light.

From manual:
• Use only reputable 26650 cell of known origin. (Recommended unprotected >10A discharging current battery)

Would be perfect with:
IMR 26650 Keeppower 6000 mAh / 20A unprotected LiMn battery

This will work too:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Vapcell-26650-5500mah-20A-Li-ion-battery-3-7v-high-power-capacity-Rechargeable-Battery/1084158_32974636184.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Shockli-26650-5500mAh-lithium-battery-3-7V-5500mAh-26650-li-ion-rechargeable-batterie-30A-for-high/32898037810.html

I've been researching this, and in the OP it says SST-40 for the LED and in 6500K CW or 5000K NW.

We know the SST-40 5000K exists because it's listed on Mouser here and is kind of/sort of mentioned in the data sheet here: https://download.luminus.com/datasheets/Luminus_SST-40-W_Datasheet.pdf. A 5000K is listed on page 5, but not on pages 6 or 7 where listing part#'s. So, this FT03 may be the first SST-40 5000K in a production light, and also may be the first in the hands of a BLFer, at least made public -- been look'n for info on it...

For the lack of prototypes or short run batch for initial reviews, I think this is what Bangood/Astrolux typically does? I'm thinking they don't do it to save costs and get it launched quicker, but I'm speculating. Yes, Astrolux has had their share of problems, but also successes. The S43(s) I've been mostly happy with: USB charging, NarsilM, pretty good quality, compact size but has some heat sync mass, great price on a deal. They have an issue with output loss's from the lens/bezel setup, but with modding you can get it reduced.

Thanks for the input/info. :wink:

Code for NW please.
Thank you!

Order placed. Thanks again freeme

I ordered the Shockli from Ali - long delivery time but the flashlight is on pre-order so maybe they will come at the same time :slight_smile:
I hope customs is nice and that the tube will be wide enough.

Thanks!

Ordered one NW.

Thanks for the code freeme!!!

Koef3’s luminance tests are now based on throw measurements in a flashlight. He measures the throw from a C8 reflector and divides by the frontal area, then accounts for the assumed 85% reflector and glass efficiency. So for most of the tests there is pretty solid measurements regarding what throw you should see from a reflector. This method of measuring luminance is different from the way he used to do it, which was measuring the candela above a bare LED then dividing by the die area. That method did not give reliable results for some LEDs (like XPG3 and similar flip chip LEDs) because of the light emitted from areas to the side of the die.

orderered one more as promised… this time NW

Я буду очень рад, если описание фонарика будет правильным.

May i have Freeme’s Coupon, i need NW one, thanks

Links in my previous mail have broken. PM me if you wish to have it resend. Thank you.

Thank you, preordered NW one

Заказал себе один фонарик. Если фонарик соответствует описанию, я закажу больше для друзей.