Completed: Giveaways from my OL contest 2019

Hi all,

This is for USA only. I will ship the items at my own expense. I will use a random number generator to determine the winners on 3/1/2020.

To be eligible, you must consider entering next year’s Old Lumens contest in any of the categories.

I’m not part of the group that organizes the contest, so I’m just assuming that there will be one next year. I had a lot of fun with this year’s contest and would like to encourage others to participate next year.

Item #1: Thrunite Ti3 V2 with Nichia 219b 3500K LED, and next mode memory removed
(more info here The Whispering Gallery - Modified Category - 7th Annual BLF/OL contest entry).

To enter for this light, post a number between 1 and 1000.

Item #2, #3, #4: Extra resistors that I had. Each package has QTY ~5 of each value, 90 values from 10 ohm to 1 Mohm. Size 0603/1608.

To enter for one of the three packages of resistors, enter a number between –1 and –1000.

Thanks and good luck.

Not entering, because I’m not from the USA or adjacent places.
But is is a very nice idea, for tinkering around means you are gathering loads of parts.
You only need one item, but the MOQ is five, or ten, or even more pieces.

My missus has the idea I can build a lot of lights from leftovers and spare parts.
That ain’t so, because for that I always seem to miss one or more essential bits.
(if something like that were true, cosmetic surgeons really could make a fortune).

1. Put me in for the Thrunite. Thanks!

2 For Thrunite

People are so “GAW hunter” that don’t even look to the text:

:person_facepalming:

BTW, nice work you did with this light :wink:

505 for me. My telephone area code.

for # 1. 549. thanks.

Thanks for the giveaway, The Whispering Gallery!

I'm not in this one.

Nice idea :+1:

Lucky number 7
For the Thrunite

Thanks!

I’ll guess 950

He did read, he read Giveaway!
45 post and they’re all Giveaway entry’s.
I’m not in, but thanks for the generous giveaway The Whispering Gallery. :+1:

Drew number 99, Whyaskus is the winner. I’ll send a PM to get your address and will ship most likely on Tuesday.

Congrats!

Wow! I won. Thank you!